Sexual Tension{Taekook}

Autorstwa lovefortaekookk

A story of Two Rich CEO's who got into SEXUAL TENSION. "What is going on btw us? " "Sexual tension" Więcej

Introduction
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7

Part-4

8.8K 204 38
Autorstwa lovefortaekookk

"HOLD ON" Taehyung shout loudly when the elevator door was about to close.

He run all the way just to join Jungkook.And when he see that Jungkook was already inside the elevator and the door was about to close he shout and run hurriedly and put his hand between the door causing it open again.

Taehyung was breathing heavily cause of running all the way.He release few deep breathe and stand at the door to catch his breath not minding that others are waiting for elevator to start.

"Are you going to stand there whole day?"A man spoke who was inside the elevator.

Taehyung look up and found everyone staring at him.He let out an embarassed chuckle and enter inside.

" S-Sorry haha"He utter while eyes on Jungkook who smile slightly while rolling his eyes.

Jennie also enter in behind Taehyung.Soon the elevator door closed and Jennie pressed the button '32' because meeting is on 32th floor.There was an pin-drop silence in elevator.

Taehyung fix his coat and hairs and side eye Jungkook who was scrolling through his mobile at which Taehyung scoffed.

He sighed and eye Jungkook up to down.

Jungkook was wearing an black suit with black turtleneck and black sharp-tipped shoes.His hairs were over his forehead which were making him look more hot-sorry cute according to Taehyung.........😌

Taehyung bite his lower lip while staring at Jungkook's angelic face.....his big brown doe eyes, button nose, soft plum lips,everything was just so attractive and damn for Taehyung it's seem sooo hard to take off his eyes from the pretty bunny boy.

𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺. 𝘈𝘸𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘶𝘸𝘶. Taehyung internally cooed and smile to himself while continuously staring at Jungkook like a--------creep.

Suddenly Jungkook looked up from his mobile and his eyes meet with Taehyung's.They just look into each other eyes, almost forgot about others presence in the elevator.As their eyes locked they feel sudden heat rage over their body,their heart was beating at an incredible and butterflies having battle in their stomach.

But the staring contest got ruined when the elevator stopped at the 7th floor.The door open revealing few men.Taekook immediately look away in embarassment when they realised that they were staring at each other.

Jungkook look down with shy smile and Taehyung bite his lips to stop himself from smiling.

As four men enter in...the elevator was now already full.Taehyung took this chance to get close to Jungkook so he moved behind and stand beside Jungkook who was standing in one cornor.

Jungkook look up when he feel a presence near him and again his eyes meet with Taehyung who give a small smile and Jungkook immediately look down after smiling back.

𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴. 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦.𝘈𝘩𝘩 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘩y 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦,𝘣𝘈𝘣𝘠. Taehyung was literally screaming inside his head.He can't control the excitment he was feeling while standing near Jungkook.His heart was beating so fast that it can come out at any second.
.
.
Let's come to Jungkook who is being a shy baby.....ahaa😃

Jungkook slide his mobile inside his pant pocket and take a deep breath to control his overwhelming emotions.He is so fucking nervous because of the closeness btw him and Taehyung.Their side body is touching against each other.And Taehyung sweet scent is so fucking intoxicated for Jungkook.

Jungkook secretly side eyes Taehyung and then look away.

𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦 i𝘴 𝘣re𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘵? 𝘕𝘰-𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬? 𝘕𝘰-𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮,𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘠-Jungkook thought.

Jungkook suddenly flinched when he feel a touch on his waist.He look down and see Taehyung put his hand on handrail from Jungkook back.Basically Taehyung hand was around Jungkook waist cuz the handrail was just beside on Jungkook left and Taehyung was standing on Jungkook's right.

Taehyung internally smirked and move more close to Jungkook who is now caged btw the cornor and Taehyung.

Jungkook face heat up and his heart was beating at incredible rate.He felt anxious thinking what if his erratic heart beat can be sensed by Taehyung upon their close proximity.

Jungkook felt goosebumps when Taehyung breathes tickle on his neck.He tilted his face in right to look at Taehyung and found him near to his face.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦? 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨-Jungkook glup at Taehyung continuous gaze.

"W-What are you doing Mr.kim?"He whisper slowly not wanting others to hear him and look at them in this position.

"Nothing" He replied while smiling sheepishly.

"What are y-you staring at??"Jungkook manage to ask and sink more back.

"At you beautiful ba-by"Taehyung whisper and back away with a smirk leaving a confuse and fluttered Jungkook.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯?𝘐𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵?𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵--𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 '𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺??Jungkook give weird eyes to Taehyung who just chuckle and shook his head.

𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘩 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬!!!!

𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘥-Jennie sigh while rolling her eyes at Taehyung who is being a total creep rn.

Finally after 10000 years later elevator door opened-Jungkook felt like this.Everyone start to step out of the elevator.Jungkook sigh in relief and about to walk but Taehyung grab his waist and pulled him back against his hard chest.

"What so hurry babyboy?" He whisper in Jungkook ear in a deep husky voice making Jungkook shiver all over his body.

"W-What do y-you want Mr.kim?"Jungkook stuttered but managed to keep a cold face.

Taehyung chuckle darkly and peeked his head forward from behind of Jungkook's shoulder to look at Jungkook face.

"Umm.......I guess i am intrested in you babyboy?"He husked.

"Then keep dreaming bitch"Jungkook utter while gritting his teeth and harshly pushed Taehyung who was stunned by Jungkook sudden changed tone.

" Woahh i like it.I seriously prefer bold babyboy, sweetheart"He winked and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Fuck off Mf"with that Jungkook leave.And tbh Taehyung was so fucking impressed🤤.....cuz sassy Jungkook is on another level😏

𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵-𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵.....𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳.
Jungkook sighed.

"You are so shameless Taehyung" Jennie sounds disappoint.

"Ik tell me something new, darling" Taehyung laugh slightly.

"Listen, stop spoiling your image infront of him, cuz he is not someone like those ugly chicks who will fall for your flirty and chessy acts." She cross her arms with a serious face.

"Nah,i won't."

"But why!?There are many girls to flirt so leave him.He seem kinda tough"

"Never.He is special one and he is MINE"

𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙨~
𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨?😃

𝙏𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨😭

𝙊𝙥𝙥𝙨𝙨 𝙎𝙞𝙧!🤚🙂

𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙗𝙞𝙨𝙝🤚😃

𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙛 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨-!?

𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙤 𝙪𝙬𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡🥺🐰

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚~🌚

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

868K 38.5K 55
"Pull the trigger Kim." | Mafia AU | Contains Smut, Angst and Fluff | May contain triggering topics | English isn't my first language
6.6K 240 25
☆♤☆ when the notorious CEO Kim Taehyung who doesn't even have a vision of losing, having anything he wants with just a guesture of his finger tumbles...
66K 3K 48
He leaves your clit and hovers above you, "Y/N I guess you forget this.....". He motions between you and him, "..... is all for my pleasure not yours...
150K 4.6K 34
𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜...