Here We Go Again...

Από CreativeGirl006

"Dad, there are a few things that a teenage girl is supposed to hide from her parents. It's a rule. Read the... Περισσότερα

Coming Soon...
Cast
Sneak-Peek
Chapter 1: Nothing French or Fried
Chapter 2: School's 'Bad Boy'
Chapter 3: My Boyfriend
Chapter 4: Just A Spy
Chapter 5: Greasy, Unhealthy Goodness
Chapter 6: As Cool As The Sun
Chapter 7: Liv's Magic
Chapter 9: Officially Cray-Cray
Chapter 10: Read The Rule Book
Chapter 11: Uncrackable Walnuts
Chapter 12: Candy Shopping
Chapter 13: So Original
Chapter 14: Test Subject 1709
Chapter 15: That's The Name

Chapter 8: If She Called Me a Chipmunk

0 1 0
Από CreativeGirl006

"Liv, I'm so-" The poor guy couldn't even complete the apology before he had a red handprint on his cheek.

That's gonna hurt...

"How dare you come here to talk to her after what you did?" Paige roared.

Everyone was staring but no one even dared to whisper... Or to take out their phones to record the whole mess...

That's how scary she was...

"Paige, I-" Another incomplete sentence uttered by the boy who got slapped again.

At least now both his cheeks looked identically red... That makes it a bit better, right?

Who am I kidding?

Poor Danny...

"Don't you dare come anywhere near her ever again!" Paige warned him.

Should I step in?

Nah! Dan's doing awesome on his own...

"Paige, just hear me out." Dan said calmly, raising his hands up in surrender.

Can you guess what happened next?

Hint: It wasn't a slap...

He was kicked where the sun doesn't... Well, you get the point...

"Let this be your lesson, Jones. Don't ever even think about hurting my girl again!" Paige fumed before she turned to me and motioned for me to start walking.

Without a question or hesitation, mostly because I was scared to death, I didn't argue and started walking.

Jolly jelly beans...

I am scared!

"Paige, don't you think that was a bit... too much?" I asked sheepishly after a few seconds of silence.

"Are you showing him mercy?" Paige asked me with a murderous glare.

"Nope! Not at all! Not even in the slightest bit." I answered quickly.

I can't die yet!

I haven't even eaten all those chocolates my father bought for me yesterday!

"Good." Paige nodded her head.

I gulped as I kept walking by her side.

But then I saw someone who made me want to just take a one-eighty and go back home...

Someone who has made me cry thousands of times, though not in front of her because I have my dignity to uphold.

Kaylee Hart... And the squad...

"Liv, I heard what happened yesterday. Are you okay, boo?" Kaylee asked with a concerned look on her face.

Completely and utterly fake!

I didn't need to have known her since our diaper days to come to that conclusion...

"I'm fine, Kaylee." I sighed as I tried to walk past her.

I just wanna leave...

"But did Hunter really hurt you that hard?" Kaylee asked as she took my wrist, which was wrapped up in the bandage, in her hands.

"Hunter? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Hunter Kingston... The guy who almost broke your wrist yesterday." Kaylee spoke slowly, looking closely at my face in confusion.

Wait... What?!

"Hunter didn't do anything!" I told her. "It was-" I started but one of Kaylee's followers cut me off.

"We know how Hunter's been bullying you, Lynn." She said with a sympathetic look.

What the heck is going on?!

"It's Liv!" Kaylee hissed at her friend.

I couldn't care less even if she called me a chipmunk right now...

"Hunter didn't do anything!" I said again, this time a bit louder.

"Ryan told us all about how he had to swoop in and save you." Kaylee said. "I mean, we all knew that Hunter was no good but we didn't know he was that bad." she sighed.

"We're all with you, girl." Another one of Kaylee's followers told me.

"I'm serious, guys! Hunter didn't do anything. In fact, he was the one who tried to defend me yesterday." I told them seriously.

"Look girl, you don't have to lie for him now. He's in the principal's office, probably getting suspended for what he did to you." Kaylee told me.

What the...

Before I even knew what I was doing, my feet had already got me to the principal's office. I didn't bother with knocking as I barged into the room.

"Olivia?" Hunter frowned as he turned in his seat to look at me.

"Hunter didn't do anything!" I told the principal in a panicked voice.

"That's the problem." The principal mumbled, shaking his head. "If he would have done something, he wouldn't have been here." He sighed.

Wait... What is going on?

"Umm... I was told that he was getting suspended." I frowned.

"He probably is." The Principal replied. "He's failing history because he refused to turn in any of the assignments since he didn't know about them." Principal Harrison glared at Hunter.

"That's because he's never in class when they're assigned." I giggled, making Hunter roll his eyes at me as he sighed and slumped back in his seat.

Principal Harrison nodded in agreement with my statement as I walked over to the seat next to Hunter and sat down.

I'm here anyway. I should enjoy the drama before I leave...

"So what do you want me to do? Do those assignments now?" Hunter asked.

"That's exactly what I want you to do." Principal Harrison stated. "But that won't be possible now would it be?" he added tiredly.

"Why wouldn't it be possible?" Hunter frowned.

"Because you know next to nothing about the subject." Principal Harrison pointed out.

"Do you even know what we are studying about in class, Hun?" I asked him.

"He would have to go to class for that. And that goes against the whole bad-boy rule, doesn't it?" Principal Harrison asked with a mocking smile.

Principal Harrison is super cool! I don't know why I don't visit him more often...

"Very funny!" Hunter huffed, rolling his eyes. "I'll complete those assignments somehow." He sighed as he got up.

"There is one more problem. Your attendance." Principal Harrison pointed out.

"But I come to school everyday!" Hunter protested.

"You have to attend the classes for the attendance, Mr. Kingston." Principal Harrison informed him.

"Fine! I'll attend the classes too!" Hunter groaned.

"Ah! Now there's that irritated look that I love to see." Principal Harrison smiled.

Ha!

"You're really cool, Principal Harrison!" I said as I got up. "I should visit you more often." I thought to myself.

"Please do. I love giving detention to kids." he told me.

"But I have nice grades and everything!" I said as my eyes widened when he started filling out a detention slip.

"You still barged into my office without my permission." Principal Harrison shrugged.

He's not so cool anymore...

"You're no longer cool." I pouted as he handed me a detention slip.

"Perks of being a high school principal." He sighed. "But don't worry. Mr. Kingston will be there with you too." He smiled at me as he motioned for me and Hunter to leave.

I stomped out of the room, still pouting. Hunter chuckled behind me as he shut the door.

"What was all that about?" He asked me.

"That was Principal Harrison being a meanie and giving me a detention for no reason." I grumbled.

Stupid me! Why did I think that Principal Harrison was cool?!

He's so not cool!

He's the opposite of cool!

And now I have a meeting with boring silence!

Drowning ducks!

I was supposed to eat all those chocolates my dad bought for me!

Oh my! Dad! What would he say when he finds out?!

He would probably tell mom that I'm following in his footsteps being the troublemaker! And then mom will ban all my sweets!

This is bad...

This is freaking terrible!

What do I do now?!

"Hey! Are you okay?" Hunter's voice said as I felt his hands on my shoulders as he leaned down to look at me.

"I want my candies." I told him as tears threatened to fall down my cheeks.

"I'll get you your candies, I promise." Hunter promised as he hugged me close to his chest.

"Gummy bears?" I asked.

"Whatever you want, Livia." he whispered.

Yay!

Wait!

Did he just...

"Did you just call me Livia?" I asked as I pulled away from him to look at his face.

"I didn't miss how you used your nickname for me back in the principal's office." Hunter smiled at me.

"I didn't..." I trailed off when I realised how I called him Hun back in the principal's office. "I didn't realise..." I frowned as I trailed off again.

Did he like the fact that I called him by the nickname I gave him when we were little or is he angry?

Boys are so weird...

Can I find out what he's thinking with my telepathic powers?

I closed my eyes, concentrating really hard on trying to hear his thoughts.

Nope! I can't...

"I'll see you in detention with your candies, Olivia." Hunter told me as he walked away with a small smile on his face.

Detention... I don't wanna go!

But I have to...

At least I'll have gummy bears with me...

❣️❣️❣️

Important: If you are reading this story on any other platform (other than Wattpad or Inkitt), you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack.
If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to https://www.inkitt.com/Imaginativegirl006 or
Thank you.

❣️❣️❣️

Me: Hey, readers!

Olivia: So, here we are...

Me: I actually have a question for you all this time...

Paige: And the question is...

Kaylee: Do you guys want an update on the 13th or the 14th?

Me: I have got three updates for next week! Just next week though... Then we'll go back to two updates a week.

Olivia: But you can have three or more updates each week if you guys just comment more and share the story!

Me: These bribes are all that I can do to get more readers since I don't have any social media accounts... hehe... *chuckles nervously*

Kaylee: That is so sad, sweetie!

Me: It's a choice...

Hunter: Well, the next update will be up on 14th October if we don't get any convincing response... Or enough comments...

Olivia: That would be Thursday.

Dan: Until then, stay safe!

Me and Olivia: And eat GUMMY BEARS!

Curtains close as the author and the characters use their vamp-speed to run back to Crazy-topia...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

457K 22.7K 38
Skylar Davies has always been a proud member of the "Invisibles", you know, those people at school whom everyone seems to NOT know about? But when s...
Bound To Be Από Arielle <3

Ρομαντική

2K 3 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
Pure Bliss ✔️ Από Veronica

Εφηβική Φαντασία

219K 9.8K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...
Chasing Charming ✔️ Από Kayla

Εφηβική Φαντασία

30.3K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...