Ascension of the Fallen

By thann_3

Millennia ago, he was cast from Olympus, exiled to the Pit. Olympus quakes in fear at the return of the Falle... More

Olympus is Doomed
Vacation in the Pit
Perseus' plans
Westover Academy
Agitated gods
Perseus executes his plans
The Titan's Curse
The Titan's Curse Part 2
The Age of Darkness
A Blast from the Past
The Age of Darkness Part 2 and more shenanigans
The Confrontation
The Quest Continues
Hestia makes her move
The Beginning of the End
Perseus meets the Council
Perseus meets his match
The Aftermath
Perseus gains a new friend
Scars of Fog
Dismal Dreams
The Alded
War of Fog
The King's Dilemma
The Father of All Monsters
The Primordial of the Pit
The Last Dance
The Brawl of Gods

Clash of Titans

3.6K 72 49
By thann_3

AN: Keep voting for the size of the harem in FFN poll up on my profile and in Wattpad poll, which is the pinned announcement on my profile!

Thank you all so much for coming with me on this amazing journey!

Join my discord!

Discord links

FFN (remove spaces): discord . gg / M4yMguEz2J

Wattpad: discord.gg/M4yMguEz2J

---

Clash of Titans

Ascension of the Fallen: Chapter 19

Ogygia

"Who?" Perseus was genuinely confused; why would Calypso be on an island??

"Calypso," she repeated, scrunching her eyebrows at him in confusion.

"No, no I know who you are. I just can't figure out why you're on an island."

Her features softened, as she led the god to a simple wooden bench.

"Perseus..." she cleared her throat, tears beginning to water in her beautiful, hazel almond eyes, "Zeus imprisoned me here for 'treason' against the gods in the first Titanomachy. The other peaceful titans were also imprisoned by the Olympians, all of which had been pardoned by you before. Aphrodite inflicted a curse on me: I am cursed to fall in love with every hero I meet, yet they will always leave."

Calypso began to tremble slightly at the mention of her own curse, her soft shoulders shaking as Perseus moved to comfort her.

Perseus began to tremble in anger, until the titaness lay a hand on his chest, calming him somewhat.

"That limp-dicked bastard and that good for nothing whore. I swear by my great grandfather that Zeus will fall."

A portal was heard opening behind the two, and the two immortals turned to see a beautiful woman walking out.

It was definitely a primordial with the raw power being emitted from her form, yet Perseus could feel his power levels being higher than even hers.

She was a primordial, and he, a fallen Olympian god. How was that possible?

He shook the question from his mind.

Perseus turned to his right to tell Calypso to go inside, but the titaness wouldn't budge, her hazel almond eyes glaring defiantly at his onyx ones.

The fallen king shook his head in slight amusement, as he turned back towards the primordial goddess, who was now looking at them with a hint of interest... or was that jealousy?

Whatever it was, it disappeared as quickly as it came, so quickly that Perseus doubted that it was there at all.

Although he had to admit, Nyx was a rather beautiful goddess.

Her pitch black, wavy hair cascaded past her shoulders, framing her face. Pale skin contrasted with soft, red ruby lips. Her high cheekbones made her look aristocratic and regal. She wore a tight, silky black dress that showed off her shapely curves and brought out her... assets.

She was tall, but more than six inches shorter than Perseus himself.

Her onyx eyes met Perseus' narrowed inky blacks.

He didn't yet know if she was hostile, so he decided to play it safe.

"Hello Nyx. May I ask what you are doing on Ogygia?"

She straight up ignored him, "My my... the first Chaos oath. You do understand that, if you fail to fulfill this oath, you will be faded to the void? You will cease to exist, Perseus. And that would be a shame."

"I will fulfill the oath, I assure you," he retorted confidently.

"Such unwavering confidence... another thing I look for in men," she licked her red lips, her black heels clacking on the ground as she came closer to him, "so handsome..."

Perseus ignored her, "Why is it that your power levels seem lower than mine?"

Nyx narrowed her eyes at the thinly veiled insult, flaring her aura powerfully, but Perseus squashed it as if it were an ant.

He utterly dominated her in a battle of wills, lazily looking at her through half-lidded eyes as Nyx stared down at her feet.

"Nyx."

"I do not know. What I do know is that Chronos has gone into hibernation for unknown reasons."

Perseus reigned his aura in, and his mind began to think at rapid speeds.

He did feel stronger than when he had battled Ouranos...

If Chronos was in hibernation, he'd have lost a large portion of his power... and Chronos was one of his friends...

Ahhhh...

Chronos had pushed power into him while he was in a coma, he concluded.

"Your aura has become remarkable, Perseus," Nyx interrupted his train of thought, "For a god, you hold the power of a primordial..."

Interesting... Chronos must have injected much of his power into him then.

"Tell me, Nyx, you're on the primordial council. How do the primordials side on this war?"

The primordial goddess nodded, all too willing to please this handsome specimen of a god that should have been leagues below her in power, "Ouranos fights for himself, obviously, but backs Zeus to eradicate you. Tartarus and Gaea back the Titans, planning to betray them after they win. Chronos backs you, and the rest of us abstain. Although I do want to back you now..."

"Chronos has bestowed upon me his dominion of power, and with that, I gain multitudes of control over time. I have full confidence that I can win this war with your help, Nyx. The world will be restored to its golden age if you back me."

He stared at her, causing a silver blush to creep up on her cheeks as she answered, "I-I will back you, Perseus."

He lay a hand on her shoulder, looking deeply into her onyx eyes, "Thank you Nyx."

---

Deep in the forests of Montana

"Uncle. Stop this nonsense."

Pallas confronted his uncle Koios just a few hundred meters outside their largest forge. If they were to lose their largest forge, their forces would be severely harmed, and Pallas could not afford that.

"No, nephew," the lord of the North sneered at the titan of warcraft, as the others readied themselves.

Pallas sighed, taking a moment to study his uncle.

Koios stood at a staggering seven feet tall, with elaborate white Stygian iron armor and a blazing azure diamond in the chest plate. Despite being marked by numerous scars, his face was handsome, in a ruggish way. His blue-white eyes glared upon him, as his slicked-back white hair and beard ruffled slightly in the cold winds of Montana. He wielded a massive sword the size of a surfboard, colder than a glacier.

"So be it."

The titan of warcraft lunged forward, locking his spear against his uncle's sword. With that, both sides erupted forward, eager for first blood. The outcome of this could drastically shift the very landscape of the war.

The titan of warcraft tried to push against his uncle, but Koios easily held his ground. He was surprisingly strong for a titan of intellect.

Koios shoved him off himself, lunging forward to unleash a series of lethal strikes that pushed Pallas back, forcing him to hide behind his shield.

His blue-white sword screeched with every hit on Pallas' shield.

Koios was fast, almost too fast. But Pallas was the titan of warcraft, and he would not let anyone best him.

The lord of the North moved too fast for the eye to see, but with every strike Koios made, Pallas was there to counter it perfectly.

A quick slash by the sword, and a quick counter by Pallas.

Koios surprised Pallas by suddenly blasting him with ice, but Pallas retaliated with a punch to his uncle's gut.

Nevertheless, Pallas skidded backwards to a stop, shivering slightly from the ice that was now coating his armor.

He pursed his lips in frustration.

This would be a long fight.

Atlas sneered at the titan Perses as the two clashed in a furry of blade against javelin. The titans must have received word and added the titan of destruction, not allowing Atlas his fun.

The cousins in only blood fought viciously, the mighty titan of strength and endurance against the powerful titan of destruction.

Atlas swung furiously, exerting massive power behind each strike, but Perses always jerked away at the last moment and got a swipe at Atlas.

Back and forth they went, like a deadly dance of boxers.

Atlas struck with extreme speed and brute strength, but the titan of destruction fluidly bobbed and weaved around his strikes, sending hard jabs with his spear. Atlas just shrugged these off; his endurance domain paying off along with his armor.

Perses grit his teeth in frustration; he just couldn't seem to find a chink in his cousin's armor.

Atlas was feeling the same irritation. The irritating brat could not stop moving around his strikes.

"PUNY TITAN! STAND STILL YOU COWARD!!" Atlas roared, swinging his javelin again and again, yet he could not touch Perses.

Perses shot back, "Shut up limp-dicked bastard. The only reason you aren't under the sky right now is because he saved you from your doom."

He growled, "And you're a blind puppet to the silver-tongued Kronos! You blindly follow him like some kind of sheep, the titan of destruction reduced to a bumbling buffoon."

Perses narrowed his eyes, stomping and causing tremors to run through the earth with his power as the Destroyer, and as Atlas stumbled slightly, Perses lunged forward with his spear, forcefully connecting with Atlas' chest plate. The blow caused him to stumble, and his opponent tried to sweep his legs out, but the titan launched a kick that connected with Perses' head. The hit was so powerful that it gave Perses' whiplash, his head snapping backwards.

The titan of destruction stumbled a bit, getting up and feebly trying to defend himself like a decrepit old man.

Atlas smirked, readying himself, swinging at Perses, who had narrowly recovered and backpedaled.

Atlas relentlessly pursued the dazed titan, jabbing with his javelin as Perses leapt from side to side.

He finally landed a hit with his fist on Perses, who turtled protectively behind his shield, bracing himself.

The celestial bronze creaked and groaned, slowly giving way to Atlas' fist as Perses was blasted away, bounding after him to keep him on the backfoot.

Hades fought Phoebe with his signature stygian iron sword, yet the titaness always managed to slither around his strikes. Phoebe moved far too quickly in her silver armor, and Hades couldn't grab her with his shadows; the titaness either repelled them with her silver light or slipped away.

He groaned in frustration, earning another kick to the chest as he skidded backwards. The titaness sprung on the offensive like a tigress stalking its prey as she darted from left to right.

He blocked furiously, but she still slipped several strikes under his guard, further penetrating his stygian iron armor. He tried for a counter, but he was no Perseus.

Phoebe easily caught his sword with her spear, and she twisted her spear to try and disarm the god.

However, the god of the dead was not one to be defeated so easily, and he stubbornly held onto his sword, booting Phoebe in the gut.

The titaness slide backwards on the dirt, using the tip of her spear to stop herself.

"Not bad, for an upstart god like you," she smirked, as Hades chose not to reply.

He shot a beam of shadows at her, but she saw it coming, and ducked under, rapidly zig zagging towards the god as he frantically tried to deter her.

She almost slammed into him when he set his metal stygian iron shield in front of him.

Phoebe widened her eyes and she nearly slammed into the shield; however, she managed to somersault over the shield.

The only good that came with that was a knee to the face from Hades.

Phoebe's jaw dislocated painfully, and she had to quickly set it straight before Hades came at her.

The god launched a series of quick slashes and jabs, but Phoebe stood her ground, parrying them easily.

A beam of silver light caught Hades in the chest, blasting him away.

The titaness didn't relent, bounding towards the god as he tried to keep her away.

Yet she was far too smooth with her spear, flowing fluidly to block or weave around his strikes. For every strike he sent, Phoebe simply blocked and retaliated with two more. He frantically tried to hit her, but it was like she was a ghost, an apparition that could not be touched. Her jabs eventually pierced his armor, and Hades could feel his strength slowly beginning to wane.

Phoebe clearly telegraphed a jab towards Hades, and the god could not help but smirk as he went to block and counter.

A fatal mistake.

He hastily fell for the fake jab Phoebe sent towards him and lost his balance. Phoebe pulled back, quickly spinning her spear and supercharging it as light flowed from her hands into the spear.

Hades became paralyzed at the display of power, mesmerized by the spear.

She struck the blunt end into his stomach, burning the armor and sending him several hundred yards away into the ground.

Hades was out of shape and used to relying on his powers, but her powers over light stopped any, if not most, of his shadow attacks. He got up from the ground, panting heavily with his hands on his knees.

"Giving up so easily, nephew?" Phoebe taunted, riling the god up as she leisurely strolled towards the out of breath Hades.

"Not," Hades gasped, "a chance, dear auntie."

He slowly gathered power from the neighboring shadows, waiting until Phoebe came closer.

The titaness strolled towards him without a care in the world, as if he were some dog that she was going to pet. He swore to himself that he would wipe that taunting smirk off her face.

He would have her kneeling before the sun set.

With a renewed vigor, he pushed Phoebe again, surprising her as he raised hundreds of skeletons and took one out of Perseus' book by flinging darkness knives at her.

Mars dodged the deadly arrows Mnemosyne sent towards him, bounding after her with his sword in hand. However, despite being one of the best fighters the Roman pantheon had to offer, he simply could not hit Mnemosyne. The titaness moved far too quickly for him, hiding behind bushes and trees and what not, using the landscape to her advantage.

It was beyond irritating. Mars threw a knife towards a bush that Mnemosyne appeared to be hiding in, but it didn't hit its mark.

Mnemosyne jumped down from the tree above him out of nowhere, landing on his shoulders and wrapping her legs around his neck in a chokehold.

He forcefully threw her off him, pursuing the titaness as she hit the ground. Mnemosyne got to her feet only to receive a painful stab through her left abdomen.

She screamed in pain as Mars twisted the blade and kicked her off of it. She flashed away before he could inflict further damage, and the god rolled his eyes.

The god grunted as three arrows out of seemingly nowhere hit their mark in the chinks of his armor, but he now knew where the wounded Mnemosyne was.

With a tensing of his leg muscles, he burst into the bush that Mnemosyne was hiding in, tackling her and pinning her to the ground. He tried to stab his sword into her throat, but she rolled to the side, earning it in the shoulder. The titaness tried to shove Mars off her, but his grip was far too strong, and she stayed pinned to the ground.

"Quite stupid of you to come back Mnemosyne," he taunted, squeezing her throat as she gasped wildly for air.

"F-fuck off, Olympian upstart. K-kronos will win, and your Perseus will fall to him."

Mars narrowed his eyes as he flipped her around and wrenched her left arm behind her back.

"Tell me what Kronos is planning," he demanded, yet Mnemosyne laughed despite her position.

"I-I will never tell you," she laughed like a maniac, even as Mars broke her arm and slammed her head repeatedly into the ground.

"So be it," The Roman god rose his blade into the air, the sunlight shining off the bloody sword.

However, he was blasted repeatedly with divine energy as his body hit the tree. Mars grunted, looking up to see Prometheus.

Mnemosyne, despite having sustained multiple gruesome injuries, bounded away with a hole in her right shoulder, followed closely by Mars.

However, Prometheus' little stunt had not come without a heavy cost, as Kratos and Heracles snuck up behind him.

Kratos and Heracles slammed their fists into his back, combining their strength to break Prometheus' lower spine.

He heard his spine cracking from the pain and the titan whirled to quickly stab Heracles in the stomach multiple times. Yet Heracles was a freak of nature, and the two minor gods began pounding the writhing Prometheus' face in.

A fist broke his nose, and Prometheus tried to turn away only to receive another fist to the head. A fist into the gut, and a fist into the liver.

He was screaming in pain, but the two minor gods would not relent. Heracles broke his arm, and Kratos broke his leg.

He tried to get his mind together to gather some divine energy, yet Kratos slammed his axe onto his other leg, amputating it and causing him to scream again.

He was receiving an utter beating, and no one was there to help him.

Prometheus could no longer defend himself, nor properly form words.

"Any last words, Prometheus?" Heracles mocked, "Titan of Forethought my ass, look at you now."

The bringer of fire could only garble golden ichor, as it spewed from all parts of his body. He lay limply on the ground in defeat.

Kratos grabbed his battle axe, grinning as he brought the axe down on the titan of foresight, who closed his eyes, resigned to his fate.

He dissolved into gold dust.

The Forethinker was dead.

Bianca and Nico fought side by side, the two children of Hades decimating the monster army.

After having trained with the god Mars himself for several months, the two had gained levels of power. The god of war had impressed several sword techniques on them and drilled discipline into them. They'd turned from wobbly, pitiful big three demigods to confident ones that were powerful in their own right.

Hundreds of hordes of monsters were trying to get through to the forge, but the utter waves of skeletons that the two had summoned kept them back, like guards keeping prisoners in check.

The two summoned more skeletons to reinforce the barrier, before jumping into the hordes of monsters to fight them.

Nico ducked under the axe of a cyclops before twirling around and easily slashing off the head of an Empousa before rolling under the cyclops' legs and stabbing him in the back. He rolled to avoid the backhand the monster sent his way, instead decapitating it with a slash of his sword, as it burst into golden dust.

Bianca, noticing a hellhound creeping up behind her brother, ran past her bewildered brother.

The hellhound snapped at her, but she slid under the belly of the overgrown dog, slashing through the coat. It disintegrated again, and she whirled around to cross blades with another Empousa.

In the distance, among the hordes of monsters, Bianca could see Thanatos going haywire with his scythe, decapitating dozens of monsters as the god of death spun in a circle of death.

Thanatos moved fluidly, decimating multitudes of monsters as he ducked and dodged the weapons of the uncoordinated giants and cyclopes while using his powers to kill the lesser monsters.

The god of death seemed to almost be bored, being his own arc of destruction and sending monsters back to Tartarus.

After hours of fighting between the two, Koios had Pallas on the backfoot.

As Pallas swiped Koios' sword away, Koios booted Pallas' shield away, and Pallas was left with only a spear.

The Ensign of Farsight pushed immediately, leaving Pallas cursing as he snuck several swipes under his guard.

Pallas kept backing up, as he couldn't allow Koios to get close to him, as he had the advantage in close range with the sword.

Koios blasted Pallas' spear with ice, weighing it down slightly and freezing his hands. He widened his eyes as his uncle's broadsword hit him, sending his back into a tree trunk.

Dazed, he looked up to see Koios already standing over him. Koios lifted his sword, bringing it down in an arc of destruction.

The sword clashed with the spear, a loud ringing of metal spreading through the clearing as

He looked up to see Koios' blade coming closer and closer, and he could feel his arm muscles quivering and shaking from the pain.

Ice froze his muscles further, and his head pounded painfully as he struggled to keep his spear up against the ever-approaching blade.

His muscles screamed in protest as he forced the blade to a stop, centimeters away from his neck.

He looked up to see Koios glaring at him, and Pallas glared right back.

He would not bend the knee.

Pallas spit into Koios' eyes, temporarily blinding him as he slipped out to the side.

He slammed his spear into Koios' side, finally penetrating the armor and drawing ichor.

Koios roared in rage, trying to backhand him away, but he held his ground against the angry Ensign of Foresight.

He hooked Koios' sword around his spear, throwing his uncle several dozen meters away.

As the titan got up, Pallas was beyond tired, but released a beam of titanic energy at the titan, who countered it with a beam of frost ice.

Pallas depleted all of his reserves to force the beam through Koios' and Koios took it right to the head.

Koios' head snapped backwards as he redirected the beam towards the titan's chest.

The result was a lifeless titan's body tumbling in the ground before coming to a stop.

Pallas collapsed onto one knee and used his spear to hold himself up as Koios' lifeless body lay on the ground, his breastplate and helmet smoking.

He slowly walked towards the limp titan, his spear in hand in case Koios tried anything.

As soon as he walked within a few meters of Koios, the titan jumped up, trying to surprise him.

Just as he expected.

Pallas smoothly ducked under the wild swing and forcefully thrust his spear through Koios' back, breaking his spine and injuring several of his organs.

The titan garbled ichor from his mouth, falling to his knees as Pallas pulled his spear out triumphantly.

Pallas raised his spear, glowing an ethereal dark gray as he brought it down on Pallas' head.

However, the titan was saved by the rumble of the earth, as Perses came barreling into Pallas' back, sending him several hundred meters away and blasting him with divine energy for good measure.

Pallas landed on the ground, immediately climbing to his feet.

Shocked, he could only watch as Perses heaved Koios onto his right shoulder; his left shoulder was carrying a bleeding Mnemosyne.

The Destroyer flashed away with the other two titans, but not before causing one last tremor through the earthquake.

Mars, who had been pursuing a wounded Mnemosyne to finish her off, flew straight through the space that the three titans had just been in, landing on the ground.

"Where'd they go?" An exhausted Atlas came.

Mars and Pallas both raised their eyebrows at this; Atlas being exhausted meant that Perses was indeed a good fighter.

"They escaped," Mars stated, gritting his teeth in irritation at the fact that he had not been able to finish Mnemosyne off.

Thanatos and the two children of Hades appeared, looking confused for the part. Most of the monsters had disappeared in a golden globe of energy, and they had only a few hordes to finish off.

An utterly exhausted Hades joined the scene, collapsing on the ground.

"Phoebe escaped too," he stated with exhaustion.

Kratos and Heracles smirked at the tired god of the dead, "More like she left you alive."

"Oh, shut up you two."

---

AN: Leave a review and tell me how you liked it! Review, comment, favorite, follow for more!

Join my discord!

Discord links

FFN (remove spaces): discord . gg / M4yMguEz2J

Wattpad: discord.gg/M4yMguEz2J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839K 15.2K 31
When Perseus Jackson was young, he was constantly abused by his loving stepfather, Gabe Ugliano. *snorts* One day, when Sally Jackson went to kinderg...
33.3K 354 12
A/U. The seventh child of Kronos and Rhea, hidden from all of his siblings for three millennia. Now that he's discovered, Zeus threatened to kill the...
223K 3.6K 25
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || Perseus was the olde...
304K 4.6K 89
A lot has happened between The Second Giant War and now. But the Gods are still stupid enough to believe that a harem and godhood can cure Percy's PT...