The Unexpected Roomate.

By wordforwords

Kyra Hunt lived with her Mom and Aunt. Her next door neighbor? Jeydon Colt. The most popular guy in all of Hu... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Author's Note (Ignore)
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Contest
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Trailer
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Summary

76.4K 520 23
By wordforwords

Kyra Hunt lived with her Mom and Aunt. Her next door neighbor? Jeydon Colt. The most popular and sought after guy in all of Hull High. Kyra is a quiet-to-herself type. Jeydon on the other hand, he's loud and obnoxious. 

So you think you already know how this story goes huh? They lock eyes with each other and fall madly in love, you say? Nothing and no one can come between them? Think again. Jeydon and Kyra hate each other.

Jeydon's house burns down and they have nowhere to go. Kyra's mom, being the nice person she is, offers them hospitality until they can find a place to stay. Only one problem, they only have one guest room. Jeydon and Kyra have to share a room. Can you say catastrophe?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 57 16
Meet the Richards! A perfect family that everyone would literally kill to be in and strive for their families to be like. Everything was perfect! And...
2.2K 67 33
Auther's note: Hey guys, this is my first story. So if its bad, don't judge! This story is mainly about Shawn, but I'll put some of the other Magcon...
14.9K 390 70
Your sitting at a bar with your friends until you noticed someone starring at you. You recognize them from your past and realize that it was your bro...
1.4K 235 40
"Uh, Melissa! The truth is," Jason mumbled and our eyes locked "That I-I'm in love with you" he stuttered and I was stunned. My heart started racing...