Pink is not GAY (Short Story)...

By only_monk_zin

Name: Felix Personality: Feminine, likes cute things and a lot of pink My first year in university. It went w... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Finale🤤)

Chapter 1

1.4K 45 13
By only_monk_zin

*****
(A/N I wanted to post this on Christmas as a Christmas gift but.... anyways. Hope you enjoyed your holidays and New Year SAFELY and blessedly.)

"I'm a, I'm a, I'm a Maverick!
I'm a, I'm a, I'm a Maverick!"

Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I pulled my headphones off then turned around to Connor.

"Dude, you sound terrible." We chuckled together. "Anyways, can I borrow your maths notes."

"Sure." I nodded and handed him my book. He took the book then left with some of his friends.

I got a text. Cheyenne, my girlfriend. A smile forms on my face as I open the masseging app.

"You done with your class yet?"

"Yeah, I just finished." I text back.

"Great. I'll meet you outside."

"Okay."

I took my bag and headed out of the class. The building is still full of students that just finished their classes.

I put my headphones back on. "Breaking the game son!"

I don't even know the lyrics. Just singing whatever I hear.

Not after long I was outside. I can't see her. Someone tapped my shoulder. It's her. I immediately smile and take off my headphones.

"Hey." We hug.

"Hey. I've been waiting for you for so long now." She whined.

"Ncaw, I'm sorry. I forgot myself-"

"And remained in class while listening to your music again." She finished my sentence cutting me off. She knows me too well.

"Yeah."

"It's fine. Let's go. The others are waiting." We lock hands then leave campus.

It's a very sunny day today, I can hardly keep my eyes open. "Haa~" she sighs. "It's been so long since we've taken a walk together. Plus it's such a beautiful day today."

"I would agree if the sun wasn't so bright." I cover my eyes a little. She giggled.

"Just wear my glasses then." She hands me her sunglasses. One of our favourite pink and flowery sunglasses. We share a lot of things like accessories, hats and all that other stuff since we have similar tastes in things.

I took the glasses and put them on. She chuckled again. "You rock those more than I do." I smirk and bring my hand under my chin as if advertising my handsome face. She laughs even more.

After around 10 minutes of walking we arrived at the restaurant we had agreed to meet at with our friends. "You remember we're meeting a new friend today, right?" She asked while we're waiting for the others outside the restaurant. We stood under the shade near the restaurant so I put the sunglasses on my head making them hold back my long black hair. My hair is around shoulder level just like Cheyenne's. She sometimes braids my hair, forces me to be honest.

"I'm meeting a new friend. You already know him." I raise a brow and grin at her.

"You know what I mean." She rolled her eyes with a slight head shake.

"Of course I remember. That's why I'm so chill today." I pop my flannel shirt collar while bitting my lower lip in a very f-boy way.

"Ugh, you just made me cringe." I chuckle. "But you must remember,"

"I know. And I will be nice." I nodded with a soft smile.

"Promise?" She pouted in a cutesy way.

"I promise."

"Can I get a kiss?" I pecked her lips. She giggled while blushing. Okay, I think I'm falling more and more for this girl.

"Okay, chill with the lovey-dovey stuff." A familiar foice from the back. Our friends approach us. Oh, I see an unfamiliar face.

Woaw, he's tall. Probably 6'1(188cm). Short brown hair, dressed in a lot of black on a hot day! He looks like he exercises everyday.

"Hey~" We exchange greetings loudly like usual.

"This is Philip." Anna introduced the new guy. I've never seen him around campus before.

"Hi." I greet him with a friendly and warm smile.

"Woaw, that's a lot of pink for a guy." He chuckled. I uh, I don't know how to react to that.

"Um... Yeah, I wear a lot of pink."

"Okay." He shrugged then held out his hand. "I'm Philip."

I shake his hand, "Felix."

"Not a good first impression, dude." Ty frowned at Philip before walking into the restaurant. We follow right after.

"You've been invisible these days, Felix." Ty starts speaking after we sat down in one of the booths.

"Yeah, I've been having a lot of classes recently."

"Man, I feel you. I remember my first year of uni. I couldn't sleep a lot I actually developed insomnia."

"You couldn't sleep because you were playing PUBG a lot." Kara slaps Ty's arm a little while shaking her head.

"Ow! No. I really couldn't sleep though." Cheyenne, Anna and I chuckle at the two siblings.

"Anyways, what are you having for lunch?" Cheyenne asked while looking at the menu.

"I don't know. I feel like having a burger and fries." I suggest. She nodded in agreement.

"Me too. And you too Anna?" Anna nods.

"I'll get the pizza." Ty suggests while staring at Kara. She looks annoyed.

"Stop it." She shoved his face away from hers. "Me too."

"Yes!" Ty fist pumps.

"What's happening?" I ask confused.

"She gotta pay for my meal." He chuckled evily with a smirk. "We made a bet. She said she's on a diet again but failed as soon as she started. I found her eating-"

"Don't! Stop." She covered his mouth with a slap right before he could finish. We all chuckle.

"Ew, get your sweaty hands off my mouth." He whines while removing her hand. We start laughing at them.

"Alright, and you, Phil?"

"Hmm, I think I'll have the burger and fries too." Cheyenne nods then calls the waiter over. She orders for all of us then waiter leaves after writing everything down.

"So Phil, it's been a while since I last saw you." She asks while facing Phil. Automatically we all face him.

"I've been living with my mom so you can imagine what I had to go through just to hang out with my friends." He shook his head with a soft chuckle.

"Oh? But I thought you moved out."

"I just finished moving on Saturday."

"Oh, okay. You need any help unpacking?"

"No, it's fine. Thanks though." She nodded.

"Oh, we forgot about the drinks." Cheyenne suddenly stands. "Okay, I got this. Two grape juices, three cokes and a strawberry milkshake?" She asks proudly that she memorised everyone's drinks.

We all nod and chuckle.

"Wait, who gets the milkshake?" Philip asks.

"Oh, that's me." I answer him.

"You?" He asks in a slightly sneering tone. Ty frowned at him again. I nodded. "Hmm, okay." His brows raise for a moment then drop back down with him grinning.

After a little while of small talk our food came.

"Finally~" Ty sang while staring at his pizza.

We started digging in quietly. We hardly talk when eating so it tends to be awfully quiet. It gets awkward sometimes.

"I saw this new store at the mall." Cheyenne started speaking after taking a sip of her coke. "They have really cute things there. Wanna go there on Saturday?" I nodded excited.

"Of course. You know I love cute things." I gave her a toothy smile. I took a sip of my milkshake.

"Wow, I've never met a girly guy before." Philip suddenly spoke while staring at me in a way I couldn't read but I could tell it was not nice. "You're really feminine, huh?" He scoffs a little.

My brows raise a little. I'm confused here on how I should react to that comment.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Ty asked with furrowed brows.

"I'm just asking. I'm genuinely intrigued."

"And~ we're done." Anna got up. "See you guys." We nod before she leaves.

Ty and Kara stood too. "We'll leave too then." We nod. Ty pulls Philip with them outside.

We can hear them even though they're outside. "What's wrong with you? Why are you being a jerk today?" Ty asked Philip.

"I'm not. I was just curious." He defended himself.

"Well, keep your curiousity in check 'cause that was really rude. Everything you said today was just offensive. You don't even know the guy."

"Alright, jeez. I'm sorry, okay." He left them.

"I guess we should leave too." I suggest. She nods then we left the restaurant.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 2 1
As time was seemingly slowing down more and more with every passing second, I watched him turning towards me in slow motion. Still caught by panic...
22.1K 622 17
In a world where demons and other supernatural roam the earth, Finding love can be difficult for some. But luckily, werewolves have soulmate's. That...
415K 23.1K 44
[COMPLETE] Hi. My name is Sebastian Adler and I'm a personal assistant. I have a habit of saying my last name unnecessarily. Let's do this again. My...
5.9K 208 19
"Hey, can y'all just keep it down a bit?" - first story - - fluff - - cringe - - writing errors/bad grammar - - gay content - ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST...