Anomaly in Teyvat (Genshin Im...

By Ephnel

Raijin Mikazuchi, a young man who going to fulfill his grandfather request. but he was killed, transfer anoth... More

Prologue

Chapter 1 - A New World

48 5 0
By Ephnel

Thoughts - (Thought)

[THIRD POV'S]

Raijin gasped to see he was sitting his family dojo. scanning the place before rose from his seat and sprint, busting through door, something surprising from his views.

It's was his parents, alive and well, preparing their lunch, though they were surprised of his action.

Raijin-Mother: Raijin?! you gave us a scared there, young man. what's wrong?

Raijin: I-I'm sorry, it's just you guys are alive?!

Raijin-Father: Of course, we're alive. why would you say that?

Raijin: I-I'm sorry, I just had this nightmare...

Raijin-Mother: There, there.

Hugging her son, caressing his head, Raijin stood still, he didn't let her see that few tears forming his eyes.

Raijin-Mother: Come, I was about to get you. but now you here, let's start our lunch~

Raijin: Mhm!

Finishing their embrace, Raijin wipe his tears to see his mother went to the table with the freshly meals as he was about to help her.

...up!

Raijin: Huh?

Raijin glanced over his shoulder, wondering who's calling him, only to see nothing. turned back and shocked to see his family was far away.

Raijin: E-Eh...?

...ke up!

Raijin: N-No, NO!

Raijin started to run in fear, stretching his hand, desperately reached them.

Wake up!

Raijin: No, please! just let me see them again!!

Wake up!!

Raijin: TOU-SAN! KAA-SAN!!

WHEN I SAID WAKE UP! I MEANT...

.

.

.

WAKE! THE! FUCK UP!!

[REALITY]

Raijin: GAH!! SHIT!!

Snapping his eyes opened, Raijin thought he see another hallucination, but seeing the azure skies with the sun, blinding his eyes was officially real, though he could still feel the electricity. he's trying get up, but fell due the exhaustion.

Raijin: *groan...* Where am I...?

Pushing himself up, despite his body not to, he managed in the end. observing his surrounding, he was standing at the edge of the cliff which step back, almost fall his death. but changed into mesmerize to see the breathtaking view, lush plain green mountains and blue ocean with the calming wave, not far where his stood.

Raijin: Woah...It's beautiful. a-are those floating rock in the mountain? and castle?

???: I'll say...

Alerted of unknown voice, Raijin quickly raised his arms to defend himself. 

???: Woah, woah! easy, Cobra Kai! not goin' hurt ya!

A roughly size of an hawk with dark blue plumage came to his view. eyes have three golden pupils each, his beak is unique in that it's several beaks in mandible configuration. 

Raijin eyes widened as he's recognized the crow. processing his memories, until he remembered.

Raijin: ...Griffon?

Griffon: In the flesh! haha!

Perched his shoulder while Raijin still staring the crow in disbelief, knowing he's from Devil May Cry and a familiars of V or Vergil.

Raijin: You're...

Griffon: Before your say 'I'm not real Griffon' bullshit stuff. hell! I'm not real, but copy one! bringing me to this world!

Raijin: ...'This world'? someone brought you here?

Griffon: Damn right! some bitch proclaimed herself "goddess". or vampire creep! jeez! hate his shit eating grinned! 

Raijin: Did you at least get their-urgh...!

An powerful migraine struck his head, rubbing his temple to less his pain. Griffon flew-off his shoulder to give him some space.

Griffon: Woah! you alright?! take deep-breath and relaxed. think of what's was the last thing you remember?

Following Griffon instruction, trying recall his memory. only his face turned blue.

Raijin: I-I'm death...

Griffon: Yeah...so sad about that, at least you got my respect!

The young man clench his fists, gritting his teeth, glaring at Griffon.

Raijin: Respect? THAT I'M FUCKING DEATH?!

Griffon: Hell no! you saved the brat life, not some pussies who can't move their since they afraid to be hit by famous truck! the brat family will grateful if you alive, y'know. 

Feeling guilty of his rude action, took deep-breath, relaxing his emotions.

Raijin: ...Sorry, y-you're right, I'm glad that girl safe. sorry about that Griffon.

Griffon: No problem V! you should erased that negative-attitude, because we're about to begin the tutorial! 

Raijin: Tutorial?

Griffon: That's right, partner!

His expression changed into excitement, encircled around Raijin.

Griffon: I'll be your coach to help you what you need to our awesome bloody dark adventure ahead! as we start the basic of all for the nerd gamers iiiissss!! 

.

.

.

Griffon: Your status! check that out, so we can get the step two!

Pondered a bit before letting out a single word.

Raijin: System?

A square blue light panel appeared in front of him as he read his information.

Name: Mikazuchi Raijin

Stats:

Strength: C

Endurance: C

Agility: B

Mana: D

Luck: E

Error: Error

Raijin: Another familiar sight. *sigh...* but really? my luck is E rank? and what's with the error?

He decided to ignored it, moving on to his skills.

Skills: Weapons Specialist, Martial Artist, Foresight, Cooking, Marksman.

Familiars: Griffon.

Stood still for 30 seconds until he heard nothing, Raijin knows there'll a mechanized voice when they acquired their new power, but it didn't.

Raijin: Done.

Griffon: Finally! step two! introduction! what's your name, dude?

Raijin: Mikazuchi, Mikazuchi Raijin.

Griffon: Hah. humble like our original, and fuckin' cool name! lightning, storm and thunder~ should I call you V or R?

Raijin: You can just call me like you used your host.

Griffon: It's V then! before we start step 3. you should've change some clothes, bro...

Raijin: Clothes?

Looking his appearance, shocked to see his skin was pristine condition like he never had cut or bones from accident, only the damage were his clothes, torn spot and blood soaked still remained.

Griffon: Yeah. you look like you runnin' away from Leatherface. jeez, everyone'll scare shitless if they see you like that!

Raijin: *sarcasm* And where I should find some clothes in this vast land, huh?

Griffon: Uh...behind you...

Turning around to see his familiar bag and sack which he's doesn't belong him. walking toward to look the contents, even more surprised what inside of it.

Griffon: What's wrong, V?

Raijin: This isn't...my bokken?

Pulling out the bag of what appears to be an sheathed katana. before slowly pulling out as he charm of the jet-black blade and hilt mixed with red-black colour. 

Raijin: (I recognized this sword, but where? wait...is this the Key of Castigation from Honkai?!) 

He barely had time to tries from his fellow classmate, including his annoying Boss who never stopped him until he tried from his recommendation. a game called Honkai Impact 3rd. liking the gameplay, especially the swords and their movement.

Still charmed by the weapon, upon closer inspection, he could feel energy from it. 

Raijin: (Did those two switched it while I'm sleep?)

Griffon: *whistle* Now that's what I called awesome sword! does it have a name? if it's Yamato, that would be fucking hilarious!

Raijin: Apparently not.

Griffon: Aw, shucks!

Sheathing back before vanished, which surprised him again.

Raijin: (It disappear? maybe I have one of those Item Box from those isekai. hm?)

Violet lightning arched around, soon his whole body was now surrounding violently.

Griffon: Holy shit! V!

Fear didn't went through his mind as he remember something from his past. 

[FLASHBACK]

Raijin-Mother: Nee, Raijin. when you wake up and suddenly have a power that you cannot control? what'll you do?

Stunned by her weird question, stopping his meditation.

Raijin: Why'd you ask something like that? don't tell me you believe those anime or supernatural stuff?

Raijin-Mother: Just asking~ well, thanks to your wonderful boss. I fell in love! especially the twins got reborn to their favorite idol!

Raijin: Oh, that one... I'm not a scientist or wizard stuff, I don't believe those things, just a waste of time.

Raijin-Mother: Just answer the question.

He looked his mother, only to be stunned by her eyes, full of seriousness.

Raijin: ...To be honest, I don't know. if I ever had one, then I hide in the cave or get away from the people, don't want them to be hurt of my new power. that's my answer, Mom.

Raijin-Mother: But you're afraid?

Raijin: ...Hai.

Silenced occurred the room, Raijin felt nervous, only to be relaxed to see her mother smiled.

Raijin-Mother: A fine answer, young man.

Raijin: Thank...

Raijin-Mother: Hm...how about I teach you then.

Raijin: I don't think-

Raijin-Mother: Don't make your mother wait, young man. c'mon~

Raijin could only sighed of his mother, still gesturing him to come, spreading her arms out like  wanting him to be embrace.

[PRESENT]

Now close your eyes, bring your hands up and focused

Following her past instructions, took deep breath and letting as his body started relaxed.

Picture an uncontrollable storm, you must located its problem

He remained stood there, and the voice of Griffon yells disappeared, now alone in the sea of darkness, Raijin start walking until he finally found it. a perfect description what she told. then stopped when a lone lightning struck, almost hit him, deafening his ears.

Do not let frighten you, keep going until you find it

Kept walking with focus when he surrounded by raging dark clouds, violent rumbling noise before an spider-lightning flashed above him, until he stopped.

Now concentrate, keep turning the storm you've harness

He could feel his body in the real world started to twitched, sweat and veins form on his head and hard breathing. but remained calmed and still following her instruction.  

Control your breathing, remain focused, wait the opportunity and...

Gently closed and let flow through your body 

Never forget, Raijin. even though it's isn't real, when the day comes, you must keep practicing until you completely mastered the power you have.

Slowly opened his ocean-orbs as his finally relaxed of meditation and the electricity has been subsided, lifted his hands to seen a faint lightning streaks before faded.  

[Electrokinesis has been added]

Raijin: *phew...*

Griffon: Holy shit! for an second I thought you gonna be explode like hellbat! those little fire asshole that their stomach going big and boom! just like that.

Raijin: Ugh! don't want think that.

Shook his head before he stared the white sack, opening to see some fabrics, assuming his new clothes.

Raijin: Guess this is mine, wouldn't you?

Griffon: Take your time V. while you do that, I'm gonna scout the area if some freaks or perverts to peek your hunk, glorious body!

Raijin: ...Urusei...

Griffon: Well, I'll be back!

Flew-off left with a laughed, Raijin looked his surrounding last time to make sure no one on the vicinity as he began took off his clothes to change to new one.

After finishing putting his new clothes, letting out a admiring whistle, liking the new appearance. upper-body, wearing tight black and white high-collared undershirt, red-pattern lines on his arms to shoulders. white pants with another black-pattern lines to his left-tight. black skirt reached to his shins. red and black oriental metal on his left-side, attached with belts, and finally his heavy boots.

[A/N: Suck description of armor male version. but if anyone is better, leave the comments!]

Raijin: Would be interested if I see my female version. heh.

While admiring his appearance, he spotted a note inside the sack as he took.

Dear Mikazuchi Raijin.

My apology that you had tragic fate, but what you did to save that child is valiant. you have noble heart for that I'll bestow my gift to you to survive in this world.

If you wondering why I didn't place my name. I will reveal after you complete 'his' problem. take care and enjoy your journey to the fullest.

Mike: So it is true...I'm really death... that mean I'll never visit my family grave, I haven't say goodbye. 

He was going to broke-down until a familiar energy sense him. fixing his state and turn to see Griffon coming back from the scout, letting out admiring whistle.

Griffon: Again, your clothes is awesome! you're a bonafide demon hunter! no wait, if you add some coat like those trio, you'll official one of them!

Rajiin: Thanks, so did you find anything from that city?

Griffon: Yep, that's step 2! but you have to go the statue first, not far away since you can see it from here.

Following Griffon gazes, pointing the direction. he spotted a blue light glowing in the center of the island.

Raijin: ...Why?

Griffon: Dunno, but my gut telling me something awesome gonna happen! and we're gonna do that tutorial shit anyway!

Raijin: *sigh...* Then let's get going.

Griffon nod and flew, leaving Raijin again before following his new partner.

[SCENEBREAK]

They've be walking for awhile now, but Raijin clearly savoring the peaceful environment. the sound of birds chirping, a gentle wind and low rushing noise.

Raijin: Noise?

*WHOOSH*

Instinctively grabbed, Raijin felt that he was holding a wooden stick, turning to see a makeshift arrow, glinting the tip.

Raijin: *Phew...*

Snapping the arrow in two-halves, looking who shot him, a group of dark skin goblin-like, wearing white mask with leather armors and different weapons, one of them huge and carrying big wooden shield, blocking their path.

Raijin: What are they?

Griffon: ...Oh, yeah. almost forgot, the patrol guy called those little uglies are hilichurls. and the big one are mitachurl.

Raijin: ...You...ask some random person to know what we're dealing with?

Griffon: I know what ya thinkin' but here some flashback!

[FLASHBACK]

We seen a crouching lone knight at the Stormbearer Point, inspecting the destroyed cart, until a voice call out to him.

Quick question, Bro. who are those rip-off goblins, doing "hey, how are you" dance?

???: Oh, those small one are hilichurls, the one with the axe is mitachurls and lastly the one holding staff are samachurls. if you tried fight them alone, best run away if you surrounded or call us for help.

Got it! thanks for the info, bro!

He turned back, brought his hand out to shake.

???: Don't mention it, young adventurer. I hope...you...

Only to find no one, panic as he frantically search around to find the source.

???: Who in the Archon I was talking to!

[END-FLASHBACK]

Griffon: That's that!

Raijin: Hope you didn't broke him when he saw a giant talking crow.

Griffon: Griffon! V! GRIFFON!

The hilichurls started talking in strange hostile language.

Raijin: What did they said?

Griffon: Uh...they said "do I look like a translator to those monkeys"! of course, I can't understand a damn thing!

Raijin: And...they're not letting us leave.

Griffon: So let's skip step 2 to 3!

Raijin: That's is...?

Griffon: Using those shitheads as your target practices, haha!

The crow sailed to the skies, circling around Raijin and the hilichurls.

Griffon: Can't have you dying since you woke up, you on your own. but if it gets worse, I let you my wings. so show them your skill and motivation!!

Looking toward his enemies. Raijin summoned his new katana, forming Iaijutsu. his dominant hand was inches away to the handle, sharpening his gazes, readying himself of his first battle.

Now charging to Raijin, pounced at him while keeping his posture. when Raijin noticed the surrounding became slowed.

Raijin pupil's glowed violent, low rumbling noise coming from his weapon. he dashed forward with a single slashed with speed. swiftly passing them before stopped his track.

Seeing the hilichurls, still in mid-air. sheathing his weapon with the click, their body cut in half, Raijin was surprised the brutal, staring the katana in amazement.

Raijin: (Holy shit, did I just do that!)

Griffon: WATCH OUT, V!!

Hearing Griffon shouted, Raijin jumped backflip, dodging the mitachurls who ramming at him with its shield. landed gracefully, looking the creature in composed manner, then something came to his mind.

Raijin: What if I do this...

Raijin quickdraw his katana, released a flurry of slashes, made of electricity, toward the mitachurl, destroying the wooden shield as distraction, it looked and stunned to see Raijin, already in front of him before stabbing it chest.

Roaring in pain, using it free-hand to grab his neck, Raijin discharge as purple-lightning arched inside the mitachurl, screamed more, feeling burned inside.

Raijin halt his power, same dropping it hand, body covered in charred. pulling-out his sword and stepped back as the mitachurl fell forward.

Raijin narrowed his eyes to the last creature who had crossbow, the creature felt shudder from his gazes, dropping it weapon and fled.

Raijin: Phew...

Swinging his katana to remove the blood. sheathing before dissolving into motes of lights. Raijin stare his two hands and lost in thoughts.

Griffon: Nice battle V, though the last one run away like an bitch!

Raijin didn't hear his praise, lost in thought, Griffon flew his ear.

Griffon: Uhh...partner...?

Snapping his daze and looked toward Griffon with worried expression.

Griffon: You alright there? look like you've seen an ghost?

Raijin: I-I'm alright, it's just, I'm surprised, so fast that I can't believe I did all of this?

Raijin stared the bodies he killed, feeling he should be traumatized. instead he didn't. since he grown accustomed from his world where he join his annoying Boss and his misfits. until a sudden migraine rushed his head again.

Raijin: Gh! damn it...!

Griffon: Whoa! you okay? y'know we should take a break a while if you want?

Raijin: I-I'm okay. *sigh* it's just I'm still surprised of all this and never though those thing are real. even you and this...

Lifting his right-hand, a purple lightning sphere was formed, before closing with his hand.

Raijin: Power...

Griffon: Get used to it, because if some strong freaks like demons in my world or goblin-knock off to kill you. STAB! BAM! SMACK! AND SLASH! you die and I die, officially game over to us!

Raijin was stunned by his rough concerning tone. despite meeting Griffon like hours ago, he could only sincerely smile inwardly of his new fam- no his new friend.

Raijin: Thank for your concern. so...did I passed?

Griffon: Yeah...you passed alright, for second I thought you gonna be squashed by that mini king-kong.

Chuckled his jokes, he looked toward the skies which one question has been bothered him.

Raijin: (Who are those two? why did you brought me here? and I hope he's not the 'Vampire' I know of...?) 

He stare the azure last time, then he felt something that his spine chilled and place his hand to his heart, instinct telling him that something watching him.

Something terrifying...

Griffon: Hey, buddy. you okay? if you hungry, you can just tell me to kill that pig over there to have some nice BBQ!

Following Griffon gazes to see a wild boar, meeting their eyes before flee, squealing in fear. Raijin closed his eyes, remembering his mother words.

Keep walking the path and ideals you truly believe.

Raijin: ...Don't worry, I'm full. we should go to that statue your talking.

Griffon nodded and flew before Raijin follow him as his adventure begin, he's very exciting of meeting people or city. then he had to seeing with his own eyes on his first journey on this new world.

.

.

.

???: So...your my new host...?

Somewhere in the black void. a humanoid was watching the departing duo in contempt and amused.

???: Interesting. unlike my previous host who succumbed my power and controlling her was easy, but you, showed interesting and that bird showed strange, yet unfamiliar energy and the world, I do not sense the ■■■■ ■■ ■■■■■? fascinating...

The voice's cold and dangerous, extended its arm, slowly opening it palm, revealing wicked smirk and opened its eyes with strange symbols.

???: I'll leave your pathetic adventure for now. worm... and as you said, I too will enjoyed our adventures... hehehe~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word counts: 3152

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 544 43
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
24.9K 4.9K 30
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
412K 18.2K 50
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...
566K 14K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...