Forced Marriage To The Billio...

YourPsychodreams

"I need you to get the hell out of my presence!" Lorena screamed, her whole body trembling with rage. Makris... Еще

Authors note
Prologue: The Stranger
Chapter 1: The Storm
Chapter 2: The Tabloid
Chapter 3: The debit card
Chapter 4: The declaration
Chapter 5: The Fiancée's Newsletter
Chapter 6: The Uproar Quarrel
Chapter 7: The Husbandly Candidate
Chapter 9: The arrival negotiations
Chapter 10: The cocky husband
Chapter 11: The Brashness
Chapter 12: The Luncheon
Chapter 13: The Tragic lovestory
Chapter 14: The Nemesis
Chapter 15: The Prideful Trash
Chapter 16: The Humiliation
Chapter 17: The Bridal Shoot
Chapter 18: The Peeving Husband
Chapter 19: The Act
Chapter 20: The heat
Chapter 21: The Defense
Chapter 22: The dictum
Chapter 23: The Protection
Chapter 24: The Bombshell
Chapter 25: The Golden
Chapter 26: The Drama
Chapter 27: The Favour
Chapter 28: The Remembrance
Chapter 29: The Critique
Chapter 30: The Bachelorette
Chapter 31: The Nuptials
Chapter 32: The Scary Hours
Chapter 33: The Preparation
Chapter 34: The Missing Bride
Epilogue: The Chase
Notice

Chapter 8: The Final Decision

1.1K 74 6
YourPsychodreams

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.

~Amelia Earhart~

Lorena Cicero's POV

We kissed a lot the first time we met. The voice inside my head had murmured harshly. Fine, I did let him kiss me, but we wouldn't have kissed back, and in my usual state, I wouldn't stoop so low to let a stranger kiss me. How on earth did I permit him to kiss me back? Now, here I am, wondering how the liberties of life could play such a trick on me.

Why...? Why did deity play on my weak vitality? He didn't even think twice before he grins at me with his last word hunting me right now.

I told you, didn't I? That we were destined to be together!— These were his words, with all full evidence of confidence hanging in the tone of his voice. When he said— Yes, Padre, we have met countless times! And indeed, the Prudish woman here is to be my bride. I accept to be the picked husbandly candidate.

"Loren?" I was immediately distracted by my sister, Verona.

I turned in shock, looking at Verona with wide eyes. "Verona!" I called back.

"What is the matter? How did you both meet? Why was he so excited when he saw you?" She looks sternly at me.

"We met four months ago. It's a very long story; he was my catnapped Nemesis. He has been hunting me since then; I never knew he would be the one Father wants me to take the plunge; he wants me to get married to a psycho. He was even excited to see me; he was super happy to see me; I didn't know that his father was our father's friend."

"He's rich and handsome; he's tall, well educated, he looks demanding and—"

"And a womanizer!" I cut through her word.

She looks at me with a light smile. "Loren, I understand how you're feeling right now, but you are punishing yourself over this; it will only make you fall sick."

"Verona...what are you saying? In less na two weeks, I will be getting married, and our father wants me to move in with him to his penthouse here; he wants us to know each other better in less than a week before the wedding! And you expect me to be okay with that? I hate him, Verona, I hate his gut, I hate pompous guys, and you know that, what about Marcielo ?"

She looks speechlessly at my teary eyes. I slowly walk closer to the window to watch the fantastic night glowing greatness of the city of Rome from Verona's old room. She walks up to me, hugging me from behind.

"Loren, You have to relax okay, I'll help you invite Marcielo over for you to be able to let him know about this arranged marriage,"

Hearing this, I turn around to glance at her hastily with vast eyes. "Marcielo? I can't, Verona, I can't tell him of this, my unknown great treachery. What will he say? What will I tell him? That I've had a one-sided love for him?"

"You have to let him know so he won't find out himself and feel bad; it's good if it comes from you. I'll tell Francesca to draw you a bath, then you relax, and I'll send for him tomorrow, and also, I'll ask Roselina to join you to arrange your clothes for the trip."

I earmarked my head slowly in surrender, with no more power to fight on. "Okay then, you need to take a bath and eat too; you need to rest since you're carrying a child inside of you!"

"Okay, I love you so much, baby sister," She added with a kiss to my forehead. "Mother will forever be proud of us!" She snickered.

"I love you too, big sister. I'll go to my chamber now," I kissed her goodbyes as I slowly exited her chamber.

_

"Lorena...?"

I snapped and looked up from the bed where I was busy arranging my clothes into my big golden boxes, getting them ready for my unexpected trip. My heart ached to stare at my sister, who was standing at the entrance.

"Yes?" I answer.

"You were so deep in thought, I've been calling you, and even Roselina pat on the back of your palm twice, but you didn't glitch in,"

"My apologies, Verona; how may I help you?"

"Someone is here to see you!" She announced as she slowly moved from the standpoint, and Marcielo was all left for me to see.

"May I have a word with you, Lady Lorena?"

"You may leave them for a moment, Rose," Verona turns to one of my favorite maids that has been helping me pack my things.

Once the maid left the room, my sister, Verona, followed without a word; Marcielo walked up to my bed-chamber slowly, but yet, my sister knew the rules, so she left the door unlocked. This is known as a rite in this household that my father has inducted that will should not be alone in a room with a man in a closed-door because he considers that a heinous crime.

The man in question is my very good childhood best friend and our family plumper.

"What do you wish to talk to me about? Marci," I pretend as if I know not of my crime. I ask, sitting at the bottom end of my bed. I slowly look up at him, putting my memory of our first kiss when we were kids. We might never see each other again after I get married. He looks handsome, with his neon sparkling eyes, pointed nose, tall slim figure, and innocent appearance.

"I heard from Verona that you'll be traveling out tomorrow morning...and I also want to add that you look more beautiful this morning," He lets out, looking shyly at the floor.

"Yes, that's valid," I answered with a sigh. Standing in front of me is a fine man that I love to have an establishment with, a man I will love to grace from my sinful opening—a man I want to share my bed with me. Marcielo is my childhood nemesis.

I had second thoughts on telling him the truth about my father's real reason for sending me away to be with a disgusting nonnative. Marci's neon eyes darkened; Marciello's eyes held in the evidence of distress.

"Why all of a sudden?" He looks at me in dismay.

I don't want him to suffer because of me. He looks so frustrated already, but I've to tell him the truth still. I shook my head. Without much thought, He voiced out.

"Trust me, Lady Lorena, tell me the truth!" He looks at me with the look of expectations. He knows fully well that I can never lie to him. I gave up my elegance to tell him the truth.

"I'm getting married in a week. And now, I'm being forced to go live with the man in his home,"

Disbelief showed in his beautiful eyes. I was more stunned when he sat close to me on my bed, and instantly, he grabbed my palm. "Lady Lorena, I haven't told you this before, but I have a trembling heart for you; I desire you. I don't think that I can let this happen. I will talk to your father, Paolo."

I gaze at him in a terrified state. "You cannot talk to my father about this, and you're not permitted to do so. Everything has already been settled. You cannot change my father's mind, Marci," I masqueraded with a smile.

"I can let you get married to someone else, Lady Lorena. I can't seem to think about the dreadful act,"

I don't want him to suffer. I've to make him forget about me. I have to do something to enable his safety. I need to protect him from my father because if my father finds out about his emotions for me, then my father will have to do the unthinkable by sending his men after him.

"I'm in love with this man, Marci. You don't have to waste your time fighting for me. It will only end up in allowing my father hurts you. You know him better than anyone," I faked a voice that didn't seem remorseful.

He looks at me in trauma. "You...You...Love the man? I don't believe you at all. You're just trying to protect me because the Lorena I know doesn't fall easily for a total outsider,"

I stood up. "You have to leave now before my father finds out that you're in his household without his consent." I gesture with my hand, pointing at the door.

He looks stupefied at me. "Lady Lorena..."

"Please, you may leave now," I reinforced.

A limousine came to a stop at the front entrance of the orphanage. They all came down.

"Kris, this is the orphanage. Pallas's Orphanage,"  Jorginho voiced out with a grin.

A mid-age woman walks out. "Hello, I'm Signora Vincenza Pallas. The owner of this orphanage. What can I do for you?"

"Nice to meet you, Signora Pallas; standing here before you, it's the CEO of Lanfonsy Andino company," He gestures at Makris, who is standing sternly beside the car. "And I'm the Director of Lanfonsy company, Jorginho Aleotti. Please take a look at this document," He stretches out the file to her.

She took it from Jorginho and opened it, but a shock befalls her face as she went through it. "You...this... Is—"

"You don't have to worry, Signora; my boss is a lovely man, and he won't do wrong to good people. So, please, can we talk about the circumstances inside?"

"...Please, come in," She said, directing them to her office. Immediately they got to the office. "Please, sit down." she gestured with her arm.

Jorginho turns around then; his eyes land on a wall full of frames Of people. "Uh, isn't that your affliction ?" He whispers. Makris turns around as his eyes fall upon the picture.

"You know her?" Signora Pallas uttered out, staring astonished at them.

"Yes, She's—"

"Kind of," Makris cuts Jorginho off with this; he looks questionably at him.

"Lorena Cicero is her name, the best worker we ever had. She's very sensible and very friendly. She's a hardworking woman; even being a patrician noble, she acts and dresses like a middle class. She donates three million euros every year and sends foodstuffs and Toys every month for the kids. She's just like her late mother; she's like a—"

"A celestial being. A philanthropist." Makris cuts her off as he caresses Lorena's smiling face on the frame.

"Indeed, she looks like a Celestial being!" Jorginho added with a smile. 

"Emerald," Makris mumbled.

With this, Jorginho cleared his throat to bring Makris out of his rivalry between his obsession. "Let's sit down and talk about business!"

"Yes, have a sit!" Signora Pallas looks still surprised at how Makris's eyes sparkled at the picture of Lorena.

"I've gone through the documents. But before my husband died, we planned on entirely buying and registering the land for our future home, but immediately he died, I allowed the thought of the accident sweep me away from the fact of this land. Based on the document, the land is legally owned by the Lanfonsy company, which means that this orphanage is partly yours,"

"That's indeed true! And I'm sorry about your loss," Makris genuinely speaks.

"Grazie, but can I ask something?" she asked.

"Yes, ou may ask," Makris replied.

"Can I have some time to raise money and find a place for the kids? The orphanage is the only help they have for now. Without it, the kids are homeless but not hopeless."

"Signora Pallas, we don't need you to move out right away. What about a month?" Jorginho said.

"A month?" Signora Pallas flinched in shock.

"A month is too quick. Signora Pallas, about the land, we've not decided on what to build on it; we can't make another fashion gallery on it anymore so, we just came here to examine the place. I'll let you know when we need it. It might be in a few years; how is that? Is that alright?" He asks as he puts down his cup of coffee on the table.

"Yeah...Yes, thank you so much, Signore Andino. Is it alright to refer to you in the Italian phrase? Because I heard you're a Greek man." She excitingly speaks.

"It's okay; my mama is an Italian, my father is a Greek man too," Makris gleams at her.

"Woah, that's nice,"  She beams.

Jorginho turns unambiguously at the thought of—it wasn't their plan.

A few minutes later, they entered the limousine after waving Signora Pallas and the kids goodbye.  The driver ignited the car as his guard drove before and after them. Jorginho turns to look at Makris in an incredible state as he grins vibrantly at him, making it look weirder.

"What is it?" Makris looks so disgusted at him. "Look away, bro," He intensified.

"Kris, I don't understand; we came here today to finalize the land paper and tell them to move out right away; why did you pity them all of a sudden? It's not like you," He deciphered.

"Uh? What are you talking about?" Makris's glance lost at him. "If I tell you the big news, you'll be flabbergasted."

"Hmmm, you deliberately told Signora Pallas that we just came there for the land inspection, this, Your emerald green nemesis Will surely know about it and come look for you, is this your plan?"

"Uh?" Makris asked in lost.

Jorginho smirks. "It's a superb idea. You're brilliant, and this is your style. You don't want her to get a wrong impression of you, right, bro?"

"That's not it,"

"Then what is the sudden change of attitude towards her?" He asked.

"She is my bride." Makris burst out with a smirk.

Jorginho burst out laughing. "She doesn't even want to see your face talk less of her being your bride, bro; your father has already arranged a bride for the likes of you,"

"She is the bride; she is my straitlaced bride. Now, I believe in fate."

"What?" Jorginho smiles dies down.

"Yes, She is Lorena Cicero, she is the woman my father asked me to get married to, and the most incredible thing is that she will be living with me from tomorrow. "

"How...how is that possible?" He stuttered.

"My wedding is coming. It's just a week away because I'm getting married next week, and I'm excited about it."

"Have you seen her?" He asked with wide, startling eyes.

"Yes, we've met officially with our parents at her family household. I've even seen her sister, the duke's wife."

"But—"

"If you say one more word, then I'll transfer you to the branch in Greece." He threatened him with a cold stare.

"What? No...No bro, you can do me bad; I love the women here in Rome, Italy," He smiles sheepishly.

"Then, sip it!"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

From Miss to Mrs 01_PartyPartyYeah_01

Любовные романы

1.1M 28.4K 29
"You are now Mrs El Ricci, so you must act accordingly" He says coldly. "I've never tolerated mistakes, and you are no exception." A shiver ran throu...
10.6M 488K 53
Elena will do anything to save her very ill mother from dying. She has no choice but to plead for help from her wealthy ruthless grandfather, who bru...
Mafia's Desire (Book #1) || ✔️ AnonyBunny

Любовные романы

799K 25.3K 44
Her figure started trembling in fear as she was feeling her legs were getting weak. She tried to loosen his grip on her wrist but it was like if he w...
Mafia Arranged Marriage DramaQueenforreal

Любовные романы

3.1M 60.6K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...