To Be Loved By Peter Parker

By itsqueennik

Sometimes life is filled with misery, sadness, regret, and pain... Until you meet the one person to change yo... More

Author's Note
Fancast
Prologue
New Beginnings
Roommates
Falling
Accidents
Flirtatious Encounters
Lasagna
Stranger
Fear
A Room For Two
Hello, Again
Stubborn
Green Goblin
Who Murdered Gwen Stacy?
Stark
B.C.
A New Hero Is Born
Who's The Villain?
Glitch
Peter Parker
Who Are You?
Venom
I Still Love You
Rescue Mission
Merry Christmas
Tear My Heart Open
Rebirth
Welcome To The Multiverse
Lost
Peter #1
Collision
Tampering With Reality
A Step In The Past
Erasing The Pain
Strange
Promises, Promises
Deja Vu
Villains
Woman
Her Game, Her Rules
Memories
Back To The Beginning
Epilogue

The Boyfriend

13.5K 388 1.7K
By itsqueennik

It's been a month since Nat had moved in with Peter, and they've immediately became best friends. From being strangers, they sure had a lot in common.

Once ESU was in session, they both learned they had two classes together; Physics & Biomechanics. More time they spent with each other meant the more they learned about each other.

It was weird on days when one worked and the other was home or vice versa. Nat was on a trial run for a potential paid internship under the one and only, Tony Stark. Whilst, Peter had gotten a job with the Daily Bugle as their photographer. Although, they both had opposite schedules they've decided to do a movie night every Friday night filled with caramelized kettle corn the ones Nat loved and different types of candy Peter chose for every movie night.

Peter had gotten home a lot earlier than Nat did and he decided to be a good roommate and clean up the place a bit. Meanwhile, Nat had been a little bit too preoccupied.

***

Daniel groaned as his fingers were interlaced with Nat, "Come on, let me take you out to dinner tonight."

Nat sighed as she looked up at him laying in bed, "You know I can't, Danny. Tonight's movie night with Peter."

Daniel rolled his eyes and pulled his fingers from hers. He snarled, "You can cancel on that loser, you know?"

Nat felt her shoulders tense up to Daniel's sternness in calling Peter a loser. He was far from that. He was smart and hilarious and a great friend.

Nat sat up and said, "You know it's been a month and you haven't even bothered meeting him... You should come join us for movie night, love. Maybe, you both could be friends.."

Daniel sighed and said, "If that's what you want."

She looked back down at him and said, "No, I want this to be your choice."

"I'll be there.", he replied.

***

The awkward silence between the two was unbearable. You could practically hear the crickets chirping from outside all the way on the first floor.

Peter had offered for Nat and Daniel to take the main couch while he'd lay on the big blue bean bag on the floor.

Nat cleared her throat and said, "You know.. Peter's a photographer for the Daily Bugle, Danny."

Daniel nodded and said, "Ah, yes the Daily Bugle. I used to be a journalist there!"

Peter leaned on one hand looking up at both of them. He asked, "Why'd you leave?"

Daniel laughed and said, "I knew my worth, and they did not. "

Peter's brows furrowed at Daniel's comment.

Nat jumped in again and said, "So, um lets start the movie."

She grabbed the remote off the coffee table and pressed play. She didn't know what was worse the movie Peter and her let Daniel pick or the agonizing feeling of wanting Daniel to stop being overbearing.

Throughout the movie, he tried to makeout with her, but she kept pushing him away. The least she wanted was for Peter to feel uncomfortable. Which was far too late for that, Peter hated being in the same room. Hated the feeling of knowing she couldn't be his. For the month they had been living as roommates, he's found himself falling for her more and more unexpectedly. From admiring the way she chewed on the tops of her pens when she was frustrated to the way she always wore  extra large sweatshirts to class when she didn't give a fuck to look good that day.

He hadn't felt this way about anyone since he'd lost her. The sudden fear edged in of losing Nat, and that was the only thing that kept him sane from holding back his desires of wanting to be with her. Of wanting to tell her she deserved better than a man who was selfish and didn't appreciate her eagerness to be the best of the best in her field.

He didn't understand her the way Peter did.

Nat knew the movie was finally coming to an end since she had seen this movie more than enough because that is all Daniel ever wanted to see for some reason every time they had sit down to try to watch a movie together.

She felt Daniel's hand rest on her thigh for a second as it began roaming further upwards. She nudged his hand off. Daniel kissed her neck as he moved his lips to her ear.

He whispered, "I'm going to fuck you after this movie."

Usually those words had an affect on her, but for some reason in that moment it made her stomach turn. She didn't want him to have sex with her. Not there. Not with Peter here.

She rolled her eyes in frustration catching Peter's stare at them both.

She mouthed, "I'm sorry."

Peter shrugged as he went back to watching the movie. She felt bad, she didn't want Peter feeling uncomfortable in his own home.

The movie ended.

Daniel clapped his hand and said, "Such a classic!"

Peter awkwardly smiled and said, "Yeah, good choice.. Daniel."

Daniel smiled and said, "Thanks, Patrick!"

Peter frowned while Nat said, "It's Peter."

Daniel said, "What?"

Nat sighed and said, "His name.. It's Peter."

Daniel laughed and said, "That's what I said."

Peter pointed his thumb towards his room and said, "It's late, I think I'm going to get some rest."

Daniel nodded and said, "Yeah, you should do that."

Peter's eyes met Nat's as she knew his eyes were saying, what the fuck is wrong with this dude.

Peter was off with his room as he quickly closed the door from behind him. Nat's stomach dropped she didn't want to be alone with her boyfriend. It felt wrong for some reason.

Daniel's eyes had turned dark and lustful as he tugged on Nat's leggings wanting to take them off. She moved his hand.

She said, "Danny, I think I'm going to go to bed... I'm exhausted from today."

Daniel clocked his head to one side and said, "Let me come lay with you... I'll give you those nice head scratches that make you fall asleep."

As much as she wanted him to leave, she felt bad to kick him out knowing what a big step it was having him come here today. She nodded as they both walked into her room.

They both laid down on her bed as she laid her head on his chest. He ran his fingers through her hair as he promised he'd do, but it didn't last for long. His fingers were trailing her body as she just wanted him to stop. He smashed his lips into hers as she can feel his hand making it's way underneath her undies.

She pulled back and said, "Stop."

He looked at her confused and said, "What? What's wrong?"

She sat up and said, "I don't want to have sex with you tonight."

They both stayed in silence as her words lingered around the room, between them, around him, around her.

He stood up with an angry posture facing away from her.

He said with no tone in his voice, "I'm only going to ask this once, Nathalie."

Her body froze.

"Are you fucking him?"

The words came out with a smack of shock towards Nat.

She exclaimed, "Excuse me?"

Daniel turned around raising his voice, "Are. You. Fucking. Him."

She saw the look in his eyes, and for the first time in their relationship she had not recognized the man she was with.

She shook her head vigorously and said, "No."

He laughed and said, "I see the way he looks at you, you might be too stupid to see it."

She could feel her skin began to boil. He had no right to call her stupid, and he knew how that made her feel.

She said louder than how she spoke before, "Get out!"

His eyes narrowed down at her, looking at her differently than he ever had.

He said, "Not unless you come with me."

She shook her head. He angrily grabbed her wrist as he began to pull her with him.

She yelled, "Daniel, you're hurting me! Let me go!"

He said, "You should've fucking stayed with me."

She smacked his chest for him to let her go.

He yelled, "Stop it! You're coming home, NOW!"

She yelled, "I am home, fucking let go of---"

She felt a sudden rush of pain across her face as she found herself falling to the ground.

She thought to herself, what the fuck.

She held her hands to her face as she didn't recognize the man standing over her. They both turned to the door opening to Peter looking down at her.

Peter's eyes looked at her cheek that had began to turn rapidly red and back to Daniel.

He asked in a scaringly calm voice, "Did you touch her?"

Daniel laughed and said, "Go back to your fucking room."

Before she knew it, Peter and Daniel were going at it. Well, more like Peter grabbing Daniel shoving him through the apartment and out the door. He stood by the front door hearing Daniel slam his hands angrily on the other side yelling curse words to him. He clenched his fist knowing he couldn't let himself do anything more than kicking him out.

He took a deep breath in and out.

He grabbed green beans from the freezer and wrapped it in a towel as he walked back to Nat's room, whom was still on the floor.

He knelt down to her and held the green beans to her cheek. Her eyes met his.

He asked, "Are you okay?"

Was she okay?

She got up and yanked the necklace around her neck that had a golden D on it for Daniel.

She could hear the slamming against the door.

She opened it and saw a frozen Daniel with rage all across his face. She threw the necklace at his face as she slammed the door and quickly locked it.

She yelled at the top of her lungs, "WE'RE FUCKING DONE, DANIEL."

She turned around looking at Peter, who was still holding the frozen green beans in his hands.

He looked at her quietly, even when she wanted to cry she looked beautiful.

He threw the frozen green beans on the couch as they both walked to each other as his arms wrapped around her feeling her cry into his chest.

The sudden anger he felt slowly became more a relief that Daniel will never hurt her again not while he was there, not while he was beginning to love her the way he did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 8.6K 59
π˜ˆπ˜‘π˜œπ˜™π˜Œ ── β±βΏβΏα΅’αΆœα΅‰βΏα΅— α΅‡Λ‘α΅˜α΅‰ αΆœα΅’Λ‘α΅’Κ³, α΅‡α΅˜α΅— Κ°α΅’Λ‘α΅ˆΛ’ α΅ˆα΅‰α΅‰α΅– ᡖᡒʷᡉʳ ʷⁱᡗʰⁱⁿ; αΆœα΅ƒβΏ ᡉⁱᡗʰᡉʳ ᡇᡉ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ ˒ᡃˑᡛᡃᡗⁱᡒⁿ α΅’Κ³ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ α΅ˆα΅‰Λ’α΅—Κ³α΅˜αΆœα΅—β±α΅’βΏ. α—’ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™°πš‰οΏ½...
14.9K 887 36
In a multiverse where Y/n Stark and Peter Parker's love defies reality itself, they are faced with not just the obstacles of multiple dimensions, but...
3.5K 101 35
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." - A.A. Milne
499K 18.1K 34
(CONTAINS SMUT BOTH F/M and F/F) ❗️18+❗️ ~~~ The world was cruel. No surprise there. Children realise this later in life, but you never had that priv...