A skele-fun reincarnation (Ro...

Da Markogames537

A boy called (F) one day went to go for some food when he was hit by a truck on his way home, afterwards he f... Altro

It all starts here
Learning new magic
A green haired buddy
A new job
Becoming the teacher
Eris's day off
A new soul
Party
(Update 3)Vote
Dead End's start
Oblivious search
Votes for season 2
Voting results
✋︎ hate money pr□︎blems..
A simulated bug
Quick update
A sad future to arrive at
The soul reason I'm growing so strong
A broken bond
Reunion of a life time
A past of pain | A present of relief
The strings of a puppeteer
A quick question
How did things end up this way?
Qurstion for next season
Pick the Sans yet again.
A new town
A saved soul
Righting wrongs.
So familiar yet so different
An invitation by fate
First day of school
I want to live.
Error 404: Mercy Not Found
New chapter soon
Souls, Duels, and Despair
What are the odds of us meeting again?
Quick update

A meeting with a familiar face

371 8 0
Da Markogames537

All was white as if in the anti-void, yet your eyes didn't hurt from the pure white that extended far beyond comprehension. You suddenly woke.

(F): "Huh?"

You look at yourself and see your in your form from the original world.

(F): "I see. It's over. *sigh*"

GOM: "Hey, (F). Nice to meet you!"

(F): "God of Man?! Wait! More importantly! Am I dead?!"

GOM: "Whoah! Yes, yes you are! No need to get so excited."

(F): "*Revealed exhale* Thank god or you?"

GOM: "Both is fine."

(F): "Ah gotcha, now. Anything to talk about?"

GOM: "Why yes. Firstly, you're living quite the exciting life huh? And well along the way I saw you may need my help so I figured why not meet up. I'm still on your side so do not worry."

(F): "Wait. How do I know this wasn't a dream just now? How do I know all of this actually happened?"

GOM: "Umm You're asking the impossible here. I can't prove it to you, or at least I don't know any way to do so. How about you? Got any good ideas?"

(F): "Hmm How about this. What if you asked me something that I could only remember doing in that world, mind you make it an obscure question, something that I wouldn't remember if it was a dream."

GOM: "Great idea! Now let me think How many times did you shake the salt shaker on your 6th birthday?"

(F): "I believe it was 3 times."

GOM: "Let take a look Yes. Correct!"

(F): "Thank god it's not a dream. Also why do I have this look?"

GOM: "That's your mental form. Your body is fine."

(F): "So when I wake up I won't go back to my crappy body?"

GOM: "Correcto. When you wake up, your body will be back to normal."

(F): "I see. A dream."

GOM: "Mhm! Your mental and physical selves are so different!"

(F): "Anyways got anything else?"

GOM: "Yes. At this current rate you'll die."

(F): "Hold up. Die?"

GOM: "Yes. The demon continent it a harsh place. There's barely any food and a whole lot of monsters. Think you can handle it?"

(F): "Huh? Hang on. What are you going on about?"

GOM: "You see, you got caught in a massive cataclysm and transported."

(F): "A 'mana cataclysm'? You mean that light?"

GOM: "Are you confident? Confident you can survive in a strange, dangerous land?"

(F): "Even though I have my powers I can still get tired pretty easily if I'm nor careful, the other person is persistent or they know my way of fighting and thinking. So I would say that I'm screwed since I have no way of knowing how to get back or how to effectively survive out there. So yea, not gonna survive for long. So got any tips?"

GOM: "Actually yes. Now, (F), listen well. When you wake up, there will be a man nearby. Rely on that man. And ...help him."

And with that the God of Man vanishes into this air or what looks like it. Suddenly a big tide of water comes your way and before you know it you're awake. You get up to see your near a fire place, looking around you see Eris sleeping next to you.

(F): "Good, at least she's safe."

You look around a bit more as to find the man GOM was talking about. You spot him and when you got a good look at him your eyes went wide from his look.

(F): [He wants me to rely on a sperd! Is he insan-! Wait a minute, he is just here and not doing much, why am I scared? He saved our lives so I shouldn't be fearing him. The opazite in fact, I ow this man my life. So I'll rely on him like no tomorrow while also helping him in any way I can.]

You stand up and appear in front of the man with your hand outstretched.

Sperd: "Huh?!"

He was taken aback by this.

(F): "Dontcha know how to greet a new pal? Stand up and shake my hand."

He does so and you continue but not before having some thoughts.

(F): [Why is my hand in some sort of jacket? I don't remember having this on.]

(F): "Can you give me a moment?"

Sperd: "Of course."

You remove your hand from his and inspect yourself, you looked like a certain edgy sans you know.

(F): "Lets take a better look."

You say while using water magic and wind magic to make a pillar of ice that reflected your look. You look at yourself from a while, putting your hand in your pockets and de summoning the magic you notice a paper inside. You take it out and read it.

Paper: "Dear (F), it's me! God of Man! I thought I would give you something special. That outfit was chosen by me of course since I know you like Fell, is that his name? Anyways I hope you like your new look because it comes with something as well! I improved your ability! Now you can do more damage with that blaster thingy and the ground magic you use for bones! You also have greater stamina, meaning you can dodge way more then before. But this does come with a downside. If you are hit with basically a normal sword strike from an iron two handed sword it means you'll start bleeding to much and will bleed out in about three minutes, so be careful. Sincerely God of Man."

(F): "Well, didn't ask for this but thanks? Eh who cares, my goal is to get Eris back home anyways."

(F): [While also helping him out.]

(F): "Oh sorry I totally forgot to thank you for saving us. So, thank you for saving us sir?"

You notice Eris starting to wake up.

(F): "Things might get loud but before that whats your name? Mine is (F) Greyrat."

Ruijerd: "Ruijerd Sperdia."

You walk next to him and take a seat.

(F): "Excuse me. So umm... Where are we?"

Ruijerd: "Biegoya, in the northeast of the Demon Continent."

(F): "Man we really were sent to the other side of the world huh?"

(F): [How long will it take to get back to the Central Continent from here?]

Ruijerd: "What are you doing in a place like this?"

(F): "Well there was this weird pillar of blue light that ingulfed me and Eris over there, when I woke up I was here and the rest is history."

Ruijerd:"Don't worry. I will escort you back to your homeland. Abandoning you here would damage the Sperd tribe's reputation."

(F):[So that's what I have to help him with. His and his tribe's reputation.]

Ruijerd: "Of course, our reputation is already beyond repair."

Suddenly Eris starts to scream and it startles you and Ruijerd. You look over and see she has a face of pure terror.

(F): "*Sigh* Let's see if I can fix this"

(F): "Eris if you don't stop screaming I'll shut up myself!"

You say while summoning a blaster.

She quiets down not wanting to make you even angrier.

(F): "Now let me explain. This is Ruijerd and yes he is a Sperd. BUT! He saved us from certain death so you don't have to fear him. Ok?"

Eris: "B-But everyone says I'll die if I see one! I don't want to die!"

She starts to cry. You de summon your blaster and teleport to her side and hug her.

(F): "Its ok Eris. Its ok, he's a good guy. Trust me will ya? And besides he said he will help us get back home. So I ask again. Do you trust me here?"

Eris: "O-Ok. I trust you (F)..."

(F): "Come on lets get you to know each other."

As you stand up with Eris she bows a bit and is trembling with every word that comes out of her mouth.

Eris: "N-Nice... Nice to...meet you I-I'm Eris Bo-Bo-Boreas Greyrat."

Ruijerd: "Eris Boboboreas Greyrat?"

Eris: "No! BoReAs! I just stuttered a little!"

She realized she yelled and hid behind you.

(F): "*Sigh* You'll be the death of me someday"

Ruijerd: "I'm sorry."

Eris jumps at this.

Ruijerd: "I'm Ruijerd Sperdia."

(F): "See. Any two people can be friends if they understand each other."

Eris takes a seat and crosses her arms in anger.

Eris: "Mother is such a liar! She used to tell me that a Sperd would ear me if I stayed up late!"

You were in the corner trying not to die of laughter.

(F): "PFFFF! N-No fucking way! *Wheez!*"

Eris: "H-Hey!"

(F): "Oh. Ho... I'm sorry but it was to funny."

(F): "Anyways Ruijerd might be your friend if you ask him. Then you can stay up late as much as you like, but I wouldn't sudjest it. Trust me I've been up late a lot of times and boy does that take a tole on you after some time."

Eris: "But..."

(F): "Pleas say something, too, Ruijerd."

Ruijerd: "O-Okay. Let's be friends, Eris."

Eris lights up.

Eris: "I-I guess I've got no choice!"

(F): [She never was this bright when I hung out with her. No fair!]

Eris: "I'll be your friend!"

And so the two of them became good friends.

(F): "Oi that's my line."

Sorry Continue.

(F): [Eris is losing her fear, but even when she's rude, Ruijerd just brushes it off. Who the heck spread the rumor that the Sperd have short tempers? They are what the medical field would call STUPID! We're stranded in an unknown land. I guess we've got a long journey ahead. I've got to make sure Eris gets home.]

The sun was scorching hot and light up everything. The three of you were standing of a cliff watching out towards some mountains.

Eris: "The Demon Continent! It's the start of an adventure!"

You traveled a while trough the scorching sun. You stop to eat and Ruijerd goas of to kill a gigant turtle that was wondering through, Eris was delighted by this while you used water magic to make some water for drinking.

Ruijerd: "I told you not to move."

Eris: "How did you know there was a monster if you couldn't see it?"

Ruijerd: "I can see them with the eye in my forehead."

(F): "Huh. That's handy." You say thile making a hand out of stone.

Ruijerd: "I've wished many times that I didn't have it."

Eris: "I wouldn't mind taking it, then! Tare it off!"

Ruijerd: "I can't do that."

(F): [I just hope she's joking.]

Eris: "If I had a sword, I could fight, too!"

(F): "I could help out too, since ya know, the whole only one alive to be able to use special magic."

Ruijerd: "Children shouldn't worry about that. You and your big brother should keep safe."

Eris: "'Big brother'?! I'm the older sister here!"

Ruijerd: "Is that so? Sorry."

(F): [Poor Ruijerd.]

Ruijerd: "There it is."

Eris: "A village!"

??? {Demon-God}: "They look suspicious! I can't let them into the village!"

Ruijerd {DG}: "You would abandon children? Rowin, they were caught in a disaster and blown all the way here."

Eris: "Hey. What's he saying?"

(F): "He says we can't go in because we look suspicious."

Rowin {DG}: "No."

Ruijerd {DG}: "Rowin If you know what's good for you"

Ruijerd walks back to you.

Ruijerd: "He's going to call the chief. He'll let you in once we talk."

(F): "Umm"

Ruijerd: "Telepathy. The Migurd tribe can talk even at a distance."

(F): "The Migurd tribe"

Rowin {DG}: "There they are, Chief."

Elder {DG}: "Those children?"

(F) {DG}: "Nice to meet you. I am (F) Greyrat."

Elder {DG}: "What a polite boy you are."

(F): [I'm so glad I learned to speak Demon-God!]

Rokkus: "I am Rokkus, the chif. Oh? Where did you get that necklace?"

(F): [So he speaks human, huh?]

(F): "My master gave it to me."

Rokkus: "Oh? Your master?"

(F): "Yup, her name is Roxy."

Rowin {DG}: "Roxy?!"

(F) {DG}: "Umm Is something wrong?"

Rowin {DG}: "Roxy Roxy is My daughter's name!"

(F): "Huh?"

(F): [This is Roxy's hometown?!]

Eris: "(F)! Look at that weird thing guarding the fields! Look! Look! They're actually tortoise shells!"

(F): [One Roxy. Two Roxys. Three Roxys. Four. Calm down. My goddess is]

Rowin {DG}: "My daughter Roxy left the village over 20 years ago and she hasn't been in touch since."

(F): "Twenty years?"

(F) {DG}: "How long do the Migurd live for?"

Rowin {DG}: "We live to about 200, if nothing goas wrong. This year, she'll be 44, I think. By the way, Roxy really is safe, isn't she?"

(F) {DG}: "Yes."

Rowin {DG}: "Where is she?"

(F) {DG}: "Her letter said she was in the Shirone Kingdom."

Rowin {DG}: "Is she okay?"

(F) {DG}: "Yes, I think she is. she better be." You say the last part under your breath so he doesn't hear you.

Rowin {DG}: "What was that last part? I didn't hear you properly."

(F) {DG}: "Don't worry about it."

Rowin: "If you say so. But as long as she's well I'll be fine. Thank goodness she's ok."

(F): "So this will be my father-in-law."

(F): [I wonder if Paul and the others will cry once they figure out we're safe.]

Chief: "I see. We saw shooting stars flying every which way last night and sensed that something was amiss."

(F): "Thank you for the meal!"

Chief: "What is going on?"

Eris was really sleepy by this point.

(F): "Hey, Eris, if your feeling tired I can get you to bed if you want."

Eris: "okay"

And thus she laid on your lap.

(F): [I ran through all the calculations and none of them can answer why she just did that God dammit math! Why must you fail me now?!]

Chief: "You seem close."

(F): "I guess you could say that."

(F): [Man I just remembered that I didn't even get a chance to test out my new powers. Oh well, I'll try em out tomorrow.]

Chief: "Now how do you intend to get home?"

Ruijerd: "I'll go with them. I won't leave them alone."

Chief: "And what do you plan to do while you're with them?"

Ruijerd: "There's nothing to plan. I'll protect them and see them both home."

Chief: "But you can't enter cities."

(F): "Huh? You can't?"

Ruijerd: "I'll help them if anything happens. Even if I must kill everyone else there."

Chief: "As usual you're single-minded when it comes to children. I suppose it's been about ten years since the one you saved."

A Migurd girl packed some stuff for you.

(F) {DG}: "Thank you."

The girl nodded happily.

Chief: "But will you be able to accomplish your goal with that forceful approach?"

(F): "Umm What is his goal?"

Chief: "Ruijerd aims to dispel the Spred tribe's poor reputation."

(F): [As things are now that will be near impossible, how terrible. Poor Ruijerd. And even Roxy warned me about Sperd. Fear of the Spred is probably deeply rooted in this world. Just look at how scared Eris was.]

(F): "Hmm Didn't the Sperd tribe attack everyone in the war, no matter who they were? That's true, isn't it?"

Ruijerd: "It is not! It is not true! That was all Laplace's scheme."

(F): "Laplace?"

(F): [Ok maintain your coolness, don't piss your pants!]

Ruijerd: "He betrayed us."

(F): "Do you mind telling me more?"

The wind came through disturbing the fire and smoke, signaling that the story will be nothing but unstable war and misery.

(F): [And then, Ruijerd began to tell me a story from the dark side of history.]

(F): "Spears?"

Ruijerd: "Yes. During the war, he game us spears. Spears are the soul of the Sperd tribe. Some of us refused to abandon our spears and use new ones."

(F): [The war 400 years ago. The hero Laplace unified the demon race and won rights from the humans. The Sperd tribe fought for him. In the end, Ruijerd and his men accepted the spears he awarded them.]

Ruijerd: "Those spears were strong. They seemed unbeatable. But... we began to change. Before we knew it, we'd began to attack anyone around us, friend and foe alike. But none of us had doubts. None of us noticed the change. Before we knew it we were killing every person we could see. And finally, we killed our parents, our wives, our siblings, and even our own children. This spear is the soul of my son, who gave his life to save me from the curse. The infamy of the Spred is our punishment for carelessly trusting Laplace and accepting his cursed spears. That is why, as the leader of our warriors, I must clear our name."

(F): [Four hundred years. Has he been filled with loneliness that whole time? Filled with regret? With misery? Regret, huh? Haven't felt that in a while, ever sine then Let me tell you a little story GOM, since I know your watching and listening. A long time ago in my ordinary life I was once happy and cheerful, but that all changed when I made the biggest mistake of my life. I ignored a bunch of girls who told me to meet them at the back of the school. I did it since, believe it or not, I had a girlfriend then. A caring one at that. For you sake I'll try to think of her looks real quick.]

(F): [There. Now that you have the image of my angel in your head let us continue. After a day or two they asked why I ignored them. I, foolishly, said I was dating Sofie. That was her name. God she was so innocent. I still remember how she always had the biggest smile when she wore her favotite hoodie, it had fake cat ears on top but god did she love it, she loved me even more for getting it. I truly loved her more then anything in the world. But then those girls got mad and a few days later I got a letter from Sofie which said to meet her at the back of school, she wanted to hang out a bit since she was bored and well the back of our school did have some nice gardens, so I went there. Not knowing the absolute horror I would be forced to see. When I got there I saw her lifeless body on the ground, her chest was torn open with the rusty knife still inside her chest, her head was bashed in with something, and the worst of all... Her face...]

(F): [She looked so terrified I'll never forget her expression. I blamed myself for the next seven years after that. I finely got over it with the help of my brother and parents. I still that it's my fault for telling them her name WHY DID I HAVE TO DO THAT?! WHY COULDN'T I JUST BE QITE?! N-No! This isn't the time for this... I-I have to keep myself together. For her, she always said I bashed myself to hard. So, now you know one of my deepest regrets in life. Saying a girls name and getting her killed because of those stupid whores and their ego's!]

(F): "I understand how you feel Doing something that seemed innocent and later finding out it was the biggest mistake you could have ever made..."

Ruijerd: "(F)... What happened?"

(F): "No one needs to know that... Not even my parents... Anyways, back to what I was originally wanting to say. If a human child like me helps you, it might make a difference. I'll help you. I promise. I'll do all that I can."

Ruijerd was shocked by your sudden statement of helping him.

Ruijerd: "Thanks."

It was now morning and you were standing at the exit of the village ready to leave.

Rowin {DG}: "Going already?"

(F) {DG}: "Yes. And who is this?"

Rowin {DG}: "My wife."

Rokari {DG}: "My name is Rokari."

(F): "Master's mother?!"

(F) {DG}: "You're so young."

Rokari {DG}: "Oh, no, I'm 102 this year."

(F): [She's a certified milf! But she looks like a dam teen! What is this world of black magic?!]

(F) {DG}: "That's still young."

Rowin {DG}: "If you see Roxy, tell her to visit once in a while."

(F) {DG}: "I will. May I call you father-in-law?"

Rowin {DG}: "No."

(F) {DG}: "Right! Mother in law."

You were trying not to die of laughter while Rowin was panicking.

Rowin {DG}: "F-Fine! You can call me whatever you want! Just not that! *Sigh* Joking aside, use this if you like."

Rokari {DG}: "Take this, too."

They hand you some money and a sword. A big one at that.

Rowin: "They're thanks for letting us know Roxy is safe."

(F): "Oi, Eris, catch."

Eris turns to you and you throw her the sword.

(F): "A gif for you. And"

(F) {DG}: "Thank you very much!"

Eris steps up and bows.

Eris: "Thank you for your kindness!"

Rowin/Rokari {DG}: "You're welcome."

You were now walking the empty wasteland that is the demon continent.

(F): [I promised to help Ruijerd. the old me would have felt his story hitting close to heart but would ultimately do nothing for him. But last night, I decided to act and do something for someone else and not just for me. His story struck a cord with me. He'll protect us outside of towns; we'll help him inside them. It's give-and-take.]

(F): "Ruijerd! I look forward to traveling with you."

Ruijerd: "Same."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

346 12 2
A normal man the average joe who had rough past just living his life but until one day he got someone sent Truck-kun to kill him then he get Isekai t...
48.9K 2.6K 55
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...
4.2K 117 8
Y/n L/n is a shut in who died and now gotten reincarnated into the world of Mushoku Tensei Lucky you right this is my first fanfic ever sorry if it'...
67.6K 1.5K 40
Male spirit with power on inversion level. What will his fate be? Where did he come from? Read to find out. Caution!!! I have no rights to "Date a Li...