AMBIVALENCE : "I Love Hating...

By Taevya369

His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread... More

đź–¤COMING SOONđź–¤
đź–¤INTRODUCTIONđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Loving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Wanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Deserving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Having Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Tearing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Wrecking Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Wanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hoping Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Choosing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Loving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Healing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Desiring Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Needing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Troubling Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Trusting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Paining Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Feeling Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Embracing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hurting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Living Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Breaking Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Detesting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Enchanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Comprehending Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Forgiving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Regretting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Desperating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Waring Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Promising Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Betraying Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Disheartening Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Leaving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Worthing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Losing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Loving Youđź–¤

đź–¤I Love Believing Youđź–¤

44.6K 1.9K 1.5K
By Taevya369

Author's Pov

"Taehyung ,look your best friends Y/n and Jungkook are here son..... "

Y/n felt like the time around her got frozen where as every fibre in her body stopped processing. Her heart got sank deeper into her stomach where as her mind halted from working by witnessing those inky gaze to got collided with her which turned blank and got deprived of every emotion just as soon as they came in contact with her amber eyes .

Her heart got squeezed inside her chest by feeling that sudden kind of agony in Taehyung's eyes for her which she knew was justified after what she had done to all of them but still, the pain of her betrayal in his eyes hurted her terribly but she was helpless, painfully helpless..

"Tae, you should have informed me about Y/n's arrival here son. "

Y/n got snapped out of her thoughts hearing Mr Kim's voice which made her eyes to travelled at him from Taehyung..

"Afterall she's like our family and is here after such a longer period of time... " Mr Kim said to his son where as Y/n just stared at him until.

"Don't worry Dad... Now she's here so I'll make sure to make her cover up for each and every second she had abandoned all of us.."

Her heart rate dropped where as her body got clutched in pain as those words pierced into her ear and her eyes travelled towards the owner of those words.

"Right Y/n...?" Taehyung stated peering into her hazel eyes which made her to fisted her palms where as her mouth didn't dare to utter a single word in her reply.

"Ok kiddos... You talk.. Taehyung take care of Y/n and Jungkook . I need to greet other guests too okay..? " Mr Kim spoke making Taehyung to looked at him and then nodded

"As I said, no need to worry Dad... " He uttered and shoved his hands inside his pocket and snapped his darken gaze at Y/n again who was already looking at him.

"Now I will take care of my best friends specially my childhood friend, Kim
Y/n... "

Her eyes got bewildered at his words because she knew exactly what he meant by them as his abhorrence for her was dripping like a venom from his every word which escaped from his mouth..

Mr Kim nodded at his son and then left them after giving Y/n a soft smile which she gave back, hesitated but her blood ran cold by finding herself totally alone in front of Taehyung's peering gaze which made her to feel like she was completely exposed in front of him because in her past, Taehyung held the power of reading her like an open book because he knew her and was with her from the point when she was just a mere school going teenager.

Y/n gaped at Mr Kim's retracting figure and then slowly trailed her eyes once again at Taehyung who was staring at her, totally blank and void which made her afraid, the way he was looking at her like penetrating her soul with his stare but her breathing got hitched when she found Taehyung to started taking his steps closer towards her direction without taking his eyes away from her for a single second.

She too didn't dare to trail her eyes away from him but his each growing step nearer to her made her feel like she was getting exposed, that her past's painful truth was about to get revealed in front of him as she was getting weaker and weaker to hide it until she found a figure to get stood in front of her , hiding her petite self behind it.

"Congratulations for your success Tae... "

Her body got shrugged hearing that raspy voice and realising to whom it belonged and then saw Taehyung to trailed his eyes away from her while stopping in his track.

"Thanks Kook... "

Y/n saw both the men sharing each other's greeting and then Jungkook hugged Taehyung to which he returned the gesture but again his eyes stucked at her who was standing behind Jungkook while staring at both of them.

Taehyung gaped into her eyes intensely while hugging Jungkook which made Y/n completely frozen at her place like a statue because she got his stare, Taehyung was trying to do something which nobody did not even Jungkook..

He was trying to understand her silence.. Which made her petrified that she could lie to everyone with her words but her silence would defy her very soon because her silence was the biggest betrayer of her words.

Y/n, totally like a lifeless body stared at Taehyung, forgetting about even blinking her lashes and then witnessed both the men breaking the hug and then turned towards her who was just standing there, completely numb.

And she never felt that much afraid ever in her life until now when she felt both of their gazes ogling into her having two different motives but with the same intention that was to unleashed her true soul which she was trying to hide from the whole world from the past 3 years.

Y/n gazed at Jungkook who just stared at her blankly and then she averted her eyes at Taehyung in whose gaze , she found the gloominess of deception which made her to feel like now he was going to do something which would make her regret on her own being but to her surprise, she found Taehyung to peered at her one last time and then walked away from her without saying a single word to her which made her befuddled at her place .

Taehyung left them alone without speaking anything further and his silence terribly ached her heart which again got that desire to hide itself under the shelter of his warmth but she knew , it wasn't possible, not anymore. She had lost all of them, her friends, her love and most importantly her own self...

Her eyes continued to remain at Taehyung's disappearing figure into the crowd which slightly turned her eyes watery so she blinked her eyes in order to held them back but it didn't help her instead turned everything worse.

So she softly sighed and stated.

"I.. I need to use the restroom... "

She announced without even looking at Jungkook who just heard her words and then saw her walking away from him without passing a single glance .

After A While

She excused herself from the party and decided to go at the backyard of that place which was totally silent and was deprived of any human presence which made her to calmed a little because she wanted to be alone as now loneliness was the only thing she thought would never betray her..

Y/n took her steps while following the dim lights which were slightly lightening that dark surrounding . Her eyes roamed over the whole place and then it stopped at an old wooden bench . She walked towards it and then sat on it after exhaling a deep breath which was suffocating her from the second she stepped inside that party, in between so many strangers and some those whom she herself had made unfamiliar and unknown.

Y/n placed her palms on both side of her and clutched the wooden bench in which she was sitting and then slowly trailed her eyes upward at the sky where she found the tiny pale stars were shinning but the Moon's shine got ruined because it got slightly covered with the dark clouds which started surrounding it and started consuming the Moon's brightness making it to looked like the moon had decided to drown its light in the darkness so that the darkness didn't snatch away the brightness of stars.

It sacrificed itself for the sake of stars just exactly like her who had choose to let the pain to engulfed her so that , that pain didn't dare to fall its shadow on her loved ones .

She chose to let herself to get drowned into that venomous darkness of hate and loneliness so that her love remained in the brightness of life ..

Her eyes continued to gape at that moon which now almost got covered with the clouds and was now looking helpless and vulnerable just like her. Her gaze got fixed at that dazy shade of moon and she herself didn't know when her eyes got filled with tears until she felt them to got rolled down from her dried cheeks..

Her tears silently made their way from her glossy eyes but her blurry gaze continued to gape at the sky until she witnessed that moon to got totally covered behind those dark clouds just like her soul which now got completely drowned into that painful gloominess and now there was no way to get back its brightness again.

Her eyes got pricked with more tears as now she was feeling like even her loneliness started leaving her . Her voice wanted to come out from her throat as a scream but wasn't capable of, not even in front of her own shadow.

And the only way with which she was capable or in precise was allowed to take her pain out was her tears and only her tears which turned abrupt and started shedding from her eyes more aggressively making her to closed her eyelids and then tried to hold and embrace her own self internally because she knew nobody was ever going to do the same for her, never ever....

Her closed eyes fell her tears more violently, wetting her both cheeks where as her grip tightened around that bench's edges because she wasn't even permitted to cry aloud so she let her tears to slipped down in complete silence without breaking that hurtful silence until she felt a warm touch to got grazed over her wet cheeks.

She shut opened her eyes and felt like her soul got torn apart from her by witnessing the person standing in front of her who was peering into her redden glossy eyes with his darken ones.

Y/n felt like her entire body turned numb in fear and pain by witnessing that person in front of her and then felt him to palmed her face and then kneeled in front of her and gently wiped her tears which made her eyes more watery by watching him there and tried erasing her pain.

Her mouth didn't dare to utter a single word to him as his eyes spoke every single thing to her which were communicating with the numbness of her gaze until.

"I hate you Y/n...."

Her heart got painfully clutched inside her chest hearing those words to escaped from his mouth which made her tears to again started falling which his fingers immediately wiped away.

"But at the same time, my love for you is way much more stronger than that hate I have for you.. "

Her tears turned more vigorous at his words which her ears heard coming from his mouth and then she felt his palms warmth to cupped her face more firmly.

"Because I believe in your tears more than trusting your betrayal... "

Her chest started ache so badly that she found it hard to properly breathe with his each word piercing into her soul.

"I know you must be thinking, like everyone else ,I am going to ask you that same question .... WHY...

But no, I won't because I have full faith in your silence rather than your words.."

She, completely like a statue, just heard him speaking where as her tears never stopped realising there was still someone who understand her silence.

"Because your words can betray anyone but your silence would never betray me Y/nnah.. "

Y/n teared up like a little child and then hugged him tightly as tightly as she was capable of because that was enough, enough for her to endure, to suffer . His words pierced through every barrier of fear and pain inside her soul and completely broken down her walls of lies which she was building from the past 3 years.

And from those 3 venomous years, she for the first time felt her pain started losing to that warmness which engulfed her when she felt his arms to got wrapped around her back and embraced her strongly like shedding her from her pain.

Y/n got on her knees too and caged him more tightly while burying her face into his neck and sobbed harder and harder because she needed that like a heart to its beating and a life to its breathing.

"I.. I.... missed you so much... I.. I.. am. sorry..... Tae... so sorry... "

Her words came out from her mouth in a totally shivering voice because now she got totally shattered to even processed anything so she just let her heart to decided what it needed the most that time that was his shelter of warmth.

She clutched him more tightly and in return, felt his arms to embraced her more firmly. They both hugged each other in complete silence where as Y/n took out her every emotion which was buried inside her from all those years but now got ruptured.

She wasn't capable of holding them back anymore because now it had ruined her fully and then she felt Taehyung to gently slided his palm over her head while with the other, held her shivering body tightly closer to him in order to calm herself down.

And when after sometime, her sobbing got slowed down a little, Taehyung slightly pulled back and then cupped her face once again which turned red because of getting moistened with her tears.

Y/n just stared at his eyes and her heart turned more heavy when she found his gaze started blurred with tears too but he held them back with a sigh and then wiped her face with his palms again and afterwards gave a soft peck on her head making her heart to got calmed down after so long time.

"I missed you Y/n, so much but I know I never tried to contact you in these 3 years because after that night, I seriously started hating you and I won't lie to you that I hated you and still hate you for what you did that night to him,to all of us.. "

She heard him uttering staring into her eyes and then exhaled a sharp breath.

"I hated you and hate you just not only because you said all those painful things to him in front of so many people but for also that you didn't have enough trust in your love for Jungkook and in your friends, Y/n.."

Taehyung stated to her who just looked at him like a numb body.

"Because I don't know about anyone but I had and still have full faith in you that there has to be something which made you to do all of those things but you didn't have enough trust in me to tell me the truth Y/n. You know that I would never believe my Y/n would ever fall that much lower specially with that person whom she has loved more than her own self and I even know that whatever that reason was, you might be afraid to tell about that to Jungkook but you could have atleast told me Y/n and I, with my everything would have tried to do my best to take you out from that situation then none of us ever had to suffer... Specifically Jungkook and You... "

Her eyes burnt up in tears processing his each and every word which peered into her heart, cruelly.

"Y/n, I was just not angry on you but I was hurt that you didn't have enough trust in me . I was angry on my own self that my Y/nnah didn't trust her Tae to share her pain and fear with.. I felt betrayed not because you didn't tell me the truth but because I wasn't capable of helping you and Jungkook... "

More and more tears fell from her eyes at his every word which made her to broken down into tears again and then again hugged him.

"I.. I am sorry Tae.. I am so sorry... " She chocked on her own tears while caging him tightly and then felt him to hugged her back with that same cure which she was needing from all those years, that someone who could believe her and understand the pain of truth inside her except her outer lies..

And now finally, she gathered all her courage and decided to speak that truth to him because she knew he would never used it against her or to harm anyone and would definitely going to understand. So she finally parted her lips to utter those words.

"I.. I am really very sorry for hurting all of you Tae.. Really very sorry but I was helpl..... "

But her lips got automatically sealed on their own when her eyes travelled towards that person who was standing at a little distance from them and was staring straight into her watery amber eyes and even in that darkness of night , she could clearly see the enormous amount of pain those dark brown orbs were holding and she exactly knew for what reason..

"If you ever dare to tell Jungkook about any of this ever then I promise you that, that day is going to be the last day of his life.. "

"Please don't tell him the truth anymore please... I am begging you
Y/n ,Jungkook will kill him for doing all of this please.. Please Y/n for my sake please... "

"Say it for once Mi Casa that you have loved me and have never hated me and I promise with every inch of my existence ,I'll tear apart that reason which have made you to get apart from me...

That had taken you away from me... "

Her entire pain and fear again engulfed her totally , this time more abruptly, breaking every single inch of hope for cure inside her cruelly after those words stroke into her mind.

She stared into his those darken eyes which again made her to got lifeless and just let her tears and silence to described her pain...

And then she slightly detached herself from Taehyung's arms and then got up without taking her eyes away from that certain someone which made Taehyung a little confused.

He also got up on his feet and then trailed his eyes towards the direction she was staring and his eyes widened by watching that person in front of him..

"Jungkook.... "

Taehyung's words made its way on their own from his mouth after watching him standing there because he himself didn't know that he was present there but Taehyung understood that why she got silent again.

He again averted his gaze at Y/n who just constantly stared at Jungkook while shedding her tears silently and then she turned around and stormed away from there

"Y/n...." Taehyung yelled by watching Y/n's disappearing figure going back inside that place but he didn't follow her because at that point he clearly understood one thing that.

"She was helpless ... " Taehyung completed her words and then turned towards Jungkook who was also peering at that direction where she went too and then he walked towards Jungkook and stood beside him while darting his stare at that same direction.

"She never hated you Kook because her love for you was visible in her tears and her pain of hurting you was evident in her silence.. "

Jungkook's ears got penetrated with his every words which made him to clenched his fists and then tried to walk towards that direction where she went to but Taehyung held his arm and stopped him from further going.

"Even if you take her life away from her, she will not tell you a single word of that truth , Jungkook... " Taehyung uttered looking at Jungkook who didn't trail his eyes away from that direction and then held Taehyung's hand and freed his arm from his grip , using a little force.

"I know she won't even at the cost of her own life but I am sure if she still loves me then

She will answer me if my life is going to be at stake... "

Taehyung heard Jungkook spoke and then stormed towards that direction which made him to sighed heavily and looked above at the sky where that moon again started coming out from those gloomy clouds and tried to scatter its light all over the dark sky.

"They don't deserve this..... "

Inside The Party

Jungkook jogged inside that place and then roamed his eyes over the whole surrounding in search for her but his brows got arched because his eyes didn't catch her.

So he decided to proceed further inside because that place was huge and there were a lot of people present inside so it might be a little difficult for him to find her but not impossible.

After more than 10 minutes, Jungkook continued to search for her in the whole hall but got nothing in return which made him tensed up a little because he had seen her going inside that place then where she went all of a sudden.

Jungkook's eyes practically scanned the whole place where as his feets walked on their own until he got stumbled with someone..

"Careful... "

Jungkook heard that voice and then looked towards the owner of that voice.

"Kook... ? What happened...? Did you talk to her..? Is she alr.... "

"She's nowhere to find Taehyung... " Jungkook's stated tensed, halting Taehyung's words which made him confused.

"What? But we had seen her going inside then how can she not be here..? "

"I don't know I have checked the whole place but got nothing.. " Jungkook spoke still ogling at every direction.

"Did you try her phone..? "

Jungkook shrugged his head in his reply.

"She had left her handbag inside my car... " He replied making Taehyung to worried too.

"But how can this be possible, she came inside and there was only one way out of here and after you left, I also followed you but got halted by some guests at the door so if she had left this place then I definitely would have seen her leaving... "

Jungkook's gaze filled with more desperation and restlessness after hearing Taehyung..

"Then where she is...? "

"Don't worry, she must be here somewhere, probably in one of the rest rooms.. I'll send a female staff member to check, don't worry.. " Taehyung said earning a nod from Jungkook.

Almost, 10 more minutes got passed away but both the men got no sign of her. She was nowhere to be found, not in the ladies room, not in the party.

"F#ck....Where the hell is she..? " Jungkook almost groaned while standing at the corner of that place in order to avoid the unnecessary attention of the people around him..

"Calm down Kook... She'll... "

"How can I calm down Tae..? What if she's in some kind of trouble...? "

Taehyung got stopped by Jungkook's words and his heart fluttered by witnessing the extreme amount of care and fear of her safety in his eyes..

"Is there anyplace inside this hall where your guests are allowed to enter like some specific rooms or something like that... ?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah there are some private rooms which Dad has booked in case of an emergency . Let's go and check there then.. "

Jungkook nodded and both the men straddled out from there for that place.

"All these rooms are empty then where is she.. ?" Taehyung spoke while checking every room where as Jungkook was doing the same, opening of closed doors and then glanced at it.

Jungkook got terribly afraid at that point because her sudden disappearance made him petrified like feeling she again got apart from him and on an above a sudden kind of fear which started making her heart to throbbed inside his chest like she was really in very bad difficulty.

Jungkook and Taehyung checked each and every room but found nothing about her which made Jungkook anxious until his eyes fell on a closed metal door.

"What's that room..? "

"That is a storeroom and is locked from outside.. " Taehyung replied to him which made Jungkook to bobbed his head

"Let's go, find her somewhere else.."

Taehyung said and then both the men turned around to walk away but Jungkook felt an unknown tightness in his chest which made him to stopped on his tracks and again turned around.

"What happened? " Taehyung asked untidily looking at Jungkook but his eyes got widened when he found Jungkook to ran towards that closed door and forcefully kicked it making it wide opened..

Taehyung also ran towards him and then both the men went inside that storage room hurriedly but there soul got frozen by witnessing that venomous thing in front of their eyes..

"How f#cking dare you.....Seong...? "

Hey babies, hope you all are doing fine. Well I know this chapter was a little boring but was necessary for this story to proceed and many of you had assumed that Taehyung is going to hate Y/n and he surely does for what she had done but his believe in her is much more stronger than that hate..

And those few people are very lucky who has someone who believes and understands their silence more than their words 😉.

Till Then

Love you, Take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 15.7K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...
1.7M 76.4K 85
"I'll ruin you for other men." Her already glossy eyes shedded a tear hearing his vicious words and watching his oceanic dark eyes to buried deep in...
548K 16K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
440K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...