The Alpha Meets The Rogue

By Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... More

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 104

1.7K 46 1
By Hailey_aintsimp

Dylan's POV

Leila preferred walking to the doctor's office. I wasn't sure why, but she usually wanted to walk instead of shifting or driving there.

"Let's go!" Leila said, pulling on my arm, trying to hurry me.

Her tugging and pulling hardly made a difference, but I did speed up just for her amusement.

"If you want, I can drive," she told me, already standing on the driver's seat.

I laughed, wondering how she could find time to joke.

"I'm serious," she said, pouting at me.

I took no time in closing the distance between us.

I loved everything about her. Her enticing scent, her soft pale skin, her beautiful features- everything about Leila was perfect. But whenever she gave me that look, both my Wolf and I just wanted to bow down to her and do as she said.

I groaned once I had her in my arms. Holding her in my arms was enough to satiate my Wolf and me, at least for now.

"I'll drive," I told her, as I walked her to the passenger side of the car.

"Fine, but you better hurry up. He's awake," Leila said, more excited than I'd seen her in a while.

I saw her crack a smile when she was with Liam- it was the reason I thought he might be good for her. Not too close, but close enough to distract her while Eric was asleep.

"Alpha, Luna," the pack doctor greeted us right after we stepped into his office.

Leila wasted no time in pleasantries. She smiled at the doctor, and walked straight to the hall where Eric's room was at.

My Wolf was pleased. Our mate was happy and that was all we ever wanted.

I followed after her to Eric's room, taking my time.

"You said he was awake," Leila complained, giving me a sad pouty expression.

I frowned down at Eric's sleeping form. The doctor had assured me he'd woken up.

Leila looked hurt by the fact that Eric was still out of it and I'd been the jackass who had told her he was awake.

She was holding on to Eric's hand, and tears were already building in her eyes. I noticed a small tremble in her lower lip, which was enough to fully wake up my Wolf.

"Leila," I called to her, opening my arms so that she'd come to me.

"He hasn't woken up yet," Leila said, as she made her way to me.

By the time she reached my arms, her tears were falling continuously.

Someone was going to pay for this. That doctor had a death wish. He'd assured me that Eric was fine and that he'd woken up.

Had I known it wasn't the case, I wouldn't have gotten Leila so excited.

"Leila," Eric's voice was barely audible as he called for my mate.

Leila pulled away from me once she heard him. She snapped her head in the direction of the bed where Eric was laying at.

Eric squinted his eyes, putting a hand up to cover the light that was hitting his face directly.

"Eric!" Leila yelled, pulling away from my arms.

I groaned, missing the warmth of her body. She was only a few steps away, but even that felt too far.

"You're really awake!" She excitedly cried, as she crashed herself against his body.

"I am," Eric said, returning the embrace as best as he could.

I felt a pang of jealousy, and my Wolf was urging me to pry Leila away from the male's body. I had to take a deep breath, and focus on the real situation.

I must've told myself about a hundred times that Eric wasn't just any male- he was important to my mate.

The only way my Wolf could actually handle seeing Leila in Eric's arms was if I kept telling myself they were like brother and sister.

"He was asleep when we walked in," I stated, looking at the doctor disapprovingly.

He had just walked in, and already he looked pale. He probably looked sicker than Eric.

"Alpha, I called you as soon as he woke up. Eric was probably sleeping, but he had already woken up from the coma- I can assure you that," he said, bowing his head at me.

He was smart enough to keep his gaze to the ground. I didn't need a common Wolf trying to challenge me, and I sure as hell didn't appreciate that he'd made Leila cry when we walked in.

"Does Eric need anything else?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

He couldn't see me, since his gaze was lowered.

"Not for now Alpha. He can leave in a few hours."

"Perfect. Leave," I dismissed him.

Whether it was intentionally or unintentionally- he had made Leila cry. That wasn't acceptable.

While I was with the doctor, Eric and Leila had been whispering things at each other.

Eric still looked tired, and the bags under his eyes had returned. He didn't look pale, that was probably a good thing.

'He chained me up,' Leila whispered at Eric.

Instead of sounding upset, she was snickering about it. I hadn't expected that- but I took her laughing over her angry, any day.

I was pleased to see that she was now standing next to him on his other side and not in his arms.

Eric looked happy to see her as well.

'Why do I sense you have something planned?' Eric asked her back in a whisper.

I rolled my eyes at both of them. I wasn't sure if they knew I could hear them. Even if they were whispering, I was still in the same room. The distance between the door of the room and the bed wasn't exactly great.

Again Leila giggled, probably at what she had planned. I couldn't think of anything she could plan that included the chains Jace had installed.

Images of what she might've thought about doing with the chains began playing in my head.

"I'll be back," I said to them, deciding maybe it was better if I actually let my little mate plan something for me.

Hell, if she had something in mind that included the chains, who was I to deny her that? I laughed to myself at the prospect.

The doctor looked up from his computer when I entered his main office. He looked amused, which was when I realized I'd been grinning like an idiot.

I frowned at him, giving him the coldest stare I could manage despite my good mood.

"Did you need anything Alpha?" He asked.

There was a light shake in his voice.

It wasn't like I was going to kill the man, hurt him- possibly. Killing him would be taking it to an extreme, even for me.

"Has Eric's mother been informed that he's woken up?" I asked him, crossing my arms just for the kicks of it.

I wasn't sure whether to feel elated that this man feared me, or to feel ashamed of his cowardice.

"I haven't informed her yet Alpha. You asked me to call you first. The Luna doesn't seem too keen on the idea of..." He cut off his words when I gave him a sharp look.

"We're leaving soon. Call his mother. Only two visitors at a time," I snapped at him.

The look he gave me almost made me laugh. I shook my head at him and walked out of the room. I didn't really care how many visitors Eric had, but I knew Leila would.

She was already disturbed with Eric's mother and her insistence on finding his mate.

Leila had had enough of her.

'I know I know, Dylan's gonna go crazy,' Leila whispered.

I groaned, just knowing she was up to something.

Comment and vote if you'd like! Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 75.5K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
19K 546 6
(Book 2) Leila has a reputation as the pack princess, being the Alpha's daughter means that for most she is to be looked at but not touched. But that...
22.9K 285 8
[Now in Kindle Unlimited!] When a princess is kidnapped by an alpha, war rages between the humans and the wolves. But soon, forbidden attraction star...
841K 32.2K 37
They live in packs keeping their lifestyle and identities concealed. They are beings only acknowledged in works of fantasy yet they exist. A society...