You and Me - together

By myhopestories

This is continuation (second book) of you and me. The love, friendship, relationship, betrayal, deals, secret... More

what will happen now
iam okay
lots of secrets
deep down I care
my perfect morning
my pervert
why can't you understand
who is living in the past
A fairytale that can be true
That's hurt
I don't have choice
The distance
you left one
iam gonna treasure
My chimp
it's not what I thought
Don't you dare to ?
do I need phone
a little bit advice
please angel!
let's start our life!
a little tease is good
it's symbol of your touch
what so funny!
A fair play
a soft heart
my shy Alec?
punishments are exceptions
I love you, my Devil
Ask me!!
A responsibility that I don't know
A game i wanna play
feeling lonely this time
surprise
He took my breath away
you are becoming naughty
cute makeover
clingy boyfriend
My drunk Devil
ocean kiss!
iam always afraid of this
Iam not your perfect
promise me
claiming eachother
the love
exams over
my naughty boyfriend
Attend party with boyfriend
long distance can be fun
my future mother in law
I didn't expected
is it honeymoon?
Vacation day can be a romantic day
i want world with you
A promise i will keep
everyone hiding something
I have only one heart and brain
everything seems perfect, except!!
everything shattering...
why!! why!!
Don't do this....
i don't agree
I accept it....
what did you say....?
out burst....
all lies....
I have terms and conditions for you
The CEO
doing right thing
I love you so much

why can't we talk

92 5 3
By myhopestories

Two months passed like water flowing in a river, it's quick but it gave pleasant surprises, laughter, happiness and everything he needed. Of course he had some issues, some days were dim but nothing mattered when at the end of the day he was in his boyfriend's arms.

"Hey!! daydreaming again" Damon shook Alec's shoulder and came front to sit in the opposite seat.

"what! Iam just too focused in book" he said hiding his smile. He was thinking about Magnus.

"Whatever you say" Damon said picking his books and putting them in bag "are you going home for the holidays".

"I don't know, I haven't talk about that with Magnus. Iam sure we go, but first i want to focus on exams" he said.

"I need food before start again, iam leaving" Damon said.

Alec looked at his watch and realised Magnus will come to pick him in a few minutes "I should also leave" he closed his book.

He stopped looking at the basketball court and his face changed suddenly. Sadness came filled in his heart. He was staring at the court and thinking about how much he loves to play.

Damon looked behind and saw Alec stopped walking, he looked around and approached him "hey, what happened".

"nothing, it's it's….I miss playing. I don't know if I will be able to play again like I used to" he said.

"of course you will, we are going to be on the same team. don't worry" Damon said and continued "for now we just focus on exams. Iam dying to celebrate this Christmas holidays with my sister, she is coming this week".

Alec chuckled "yeah, me too. I really missed my siblings and mom so much. I can't wait to see them".

"smile! good on you. Alec" he said.

"I know that, you don't have to say. tell about your date last Sunday" Alec asked started walking slowly.

"don't ask me, it was a disaster. online dating was bullshit" Damon said making a weird face, walking beside him.

"who told you to find someone online, wait and see someone going tooooo….. Magnus!!!!" Alec said when his boyfriend held his hand and pulled him backward.

Alec knew he was screwed, watching Magnus' face telling him how angry he was.

"Ma-magnus he, me.…" Alec tried to say but Magnus shouted "SHUT UP ALEC" and dragged him far away from Damon.

"you! stay out of my boyfriend. if I see you again with my boyfriend I don't know what I will do. don't try to play your filthy mind games" Magnus warned pointing his finger and dragged Alec with him.

"Mag-Mag…. Magnus! listen to me. Magnus!!" he stopped walking and Magnus turned to look at him.

Magnus' eyes were telling he was broken and at the same time it's filled with anger. "all these days you are with him and you lied, you lied to me. you said you never go near him" he shouted and walked towards his car.

"Magnus listen to me, please" Alec said walking fastly behind his boyfriend, he quickly got into the car "it's not what you think, he is just a friend.he moved on in his life. please understand".

Magnus sarcastically laughed "and you don't want to mention it. for your information he tricked you. I know that bastard again is playing something to get you".

He started the car, they were arguing like hell. Magnus doesn't seem to listen.

"I never complained about you being friends with Rachel or other ex's. then why can't I be friends with him" Alec asked.

"oh now you are starting to compare. well bad luck Alec Lightwood! I told you before, in this relationship you can't do anything without my permission. Especially what I don't like. and I don't like him, I hate him so badly. He kissed you. that bastard! Do you want me to accept that! you are mine and always going to..I own you" he said with rage.

"this is, this is what I don't like about you. when you get anger, you talk like this, like iam some stupid thing. you don't own me. No one does. Iam your boyfriend, your better half" Alec seriously said, he doesn't like this type of talking. He would surely ignore it, if Magnus was saying it in another situation in a playful or funny way. but it is not funny.

"now you don't like how I talk or how I treat you. Where is that, Alec!! who likes everything about me. you are changing aren't you" Magnus chuckled holding his tears in anger not to show in his voice also.

"what!! you are clearly misunderstanding, Iam not sayi…." Alec words cutoff when Magnus shouted "DON'T PISS ME OFF, iam driving".

Alec winced and looked straight at the road and became silent. "aren't you coming with me" he asked calmly after fifteen minutes when the car stopped in front of his therapy center.

Magnus didn't give any answer, just unlocked the car doors.

Alec got off and waited for Magnus to come but Magnus drove without looking at Alec.

After two hours spent inside he came outside and looked around to see any sign of his boyfriend.

He quickly took his phone and unlocked it. He hesitated to touch the green symbol beside 'My Devil' and stopped when he heard a familiar voice.

"Raph!!" he called locking his phone and putting it in the backpocket "what are you doing here".

"came here to pick you" Raph said, gesturing to Alec to walk.

"So you know" he asked.

"yep!" Raph replied.

He felt really sad, Magnus didn't come to his session and now he is ignoring him.

"Magnus is Magnus, he is always possessive about everything" Raph said while starting the car.

"yeah but iam not a thing, I have feelings too" Alec replied.

"He never even considered or let others come into our gang. He felt jealous even when we talked to common friends. how he feels when he is thinking you are his life. And you are going against his word or I can say…. you went behind him to talk to the person who he hates most" Raph said making his point.

"Me and Damon are just friends. He is also friends with his ex's.then why can't I…. And he is purposely picking a fight with me, when we can talk calmly and sort things out" Alec said.

Raph didn't say another word, just remained silent.

"to whom i am saying!! You are his best friend. yeah you always pick his side even if he is wrong" Alec said.

After a few minutes Raph stopped the car at Magnus' apartment and said "it's not about picking sides, you know I like you as much as I love Magnus. It's just to give him time, he needs it. He will understand. Now go up and don't wait for him"

Alec nodded his head for a second and looked confused at Raph "what do you mean by don't wait for me. where is he!".

"where is he!!" Alec asked seriously, how can Magnus ignore him like this. He felt so childish and angry.

He pressed the bell button a few times "where is he!!" He quickly went inside, ignoring Cat.

"I tried to stop him" Raph said looking at Cat.

He saw Magnus sitting on the sofa closing his eyes "you stupid! how dare you, how dare you try to ignore me" he shouted coming towards Magnus.

"aren't I told you to drop him at home" Magnus asked Raph.

"stop! stop like iam three years old child, stop treating me that way" Alec raised his voice.

"then how am I supposed to treat you!. you don't like it anyway, you don't like the way I was treated a few hours ago and you don't like this.  then how" Magnus asked.

"This is not the right way. You should talk to me and sort things out. you left me there without saying anything and do you want me to wait for you at home thinking about what are you doing" Alec asked.

"Alec! this is not our home to shout at each other. we are clearly making a scene in someone's house, so go home and wait for me" he asked.

"Iam not going anywhere until you come with me and talk to me. Iam sorry, I messed up, okay!. Iam sorry, I should have told you before, that Iam talking with Damon. Iam really sorry I hide this. I don't have any bad intentions to do that. please talk to me, please" Alec asked tears coming out from his eyes.

Magnus didn't say a word, he looked at his friends then Alec. He held Alec hand and dragged him out of there.

They reached home, he unlocked the door and walked towards his room.

Alec slowly closed the door and locked it. He walked behind Magnus and stood up in the middle of the room, looking down, waiting for Magnus to come outside from the bathroom.

---------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 536 30
simple Alpha omega story..
2K 111 12
A series of one-shots about some first things Magnus and Alec experience together, which together create a journey of Malec from meeting each other...
138K 4.5K 47
some memories never leave your bones. like salt in the sea; they become part of you - and you carry them. + + + In which a stoic shadowhunter, a dem...
23.7K 987 54
Hey, this is my first fan fiction about Malec. I don't own any of the characters. English is not my first language, so I may have mistakes, I would a...