The Reunion (TS) (Completed)

By Bepannah_love

Bela Sharma and Mahir Sehgal were inseparable friends in their college. They were what their fellow students... More

Introduction
Shot 1: When wish comes true💫💖
Last Shot: Moonlight confession🌌💖
Epilogue: #Behir's Forever After💖
Bonus Chapter: Our bundle of joy❤️

Shot 2: Let's start again🤝❤️

1.3K 143 108
By Bepannah_love

Mahir and Bela were sitting at a table along with Vish and Vikrant. Bela was still blushing thinking about Mahir holding her hand, Vikrant and Vish were smiling looking at them. Vish turns to Mahir "So Mr.Workaholic.. how's everything going..". Mahir looks at Vish "Everything's well Mrs.Yuvraj Khanna".

Vish glares at him "Ohh so you remember I got married.. yet you couldn't come to my wedding.. what kind of a friend are you". Mahir was about to say something when Bela jumps in "Vishi he must have been busy.. I mean he is the CEO afterall.. he runs the No.1 IT firm in India.. and on top of it he has won the youngest CEO award.. come on.. you think he will have time to spare from his busy schedule.. he has taken out time for this reunion is itself a great thing".

Mahir looks at Bela, does she really think I don't have time to spare for them.. for her.. I have all the time in the world for you Bela.. If you ask me I will put everything aside and take you away with me.. that's how much I'm yearning to be with you..

Mahir turns to Vish "Nothing like that Vish.. I really wanted to come but it's just that I had an important deal going on at the time in Paris.. and dad also wasn't feeling well so I had to go for the deal.. I'm sorry yaar"

Vish and Vikrant feel that Bela and Mahir need to talk to each other, so Vish turns to Vikrant "Come na Viki let's go and dance.. you both coming..".

Bela shakes her head indicating 'No', seeing her Mahir also refuses, he wanted to talk to her. After Vish and Vikrant go to dance Mahir holds Bela's hand again, she turns towards him surprised. He stands up "Come with me Bela", she keeps looking at him "But..", he looks at her "Please few minutes".

She goes along with him, he takes her to the garden, she turns to him "Mahir why are we here.. everyone is inside", he turns to her "Bela do you really think I won't have time to spare for you all.. especially you".

Bela looks at him "Mahir I know you are busy.. you are a CEO Mahir.. You would definitely have a busy schedule and taking out time for anyone would be difficult.. it's okay Mahir.."

Mahir looks at her "Bela.. I may be the CEO of Sehgal Group of Companies now.. but I'm your bestie first right.. I would never be too busy for you or our friends.. and You are way too important for me.. and moreover.. I.. I.."

Bela looks at Mahir, his dark brown eyes keep trying look deeply into her olive black ones "Mahir.. I.. I thought you were too busy.. I thought I shouldn't disturb you Mahir.. that's why I stopped calling you or trying to contact you.. I'm sorry".

Mahir pulls her closer making her shocked and buries his face into the crook of her neck "I missed you.. I missed you so much my teddy.. you don't know how much I missed you.. I thought you didn't want us to be friends anymore when you stopped calling me.. I felt like I was forcing the friendship on you.. so even I stopped trying to contact you"

Bela hugs him back caressing his hair as he keeps holding tightly in his arms "I missed you too my hero.. We both were behaving like great saints thinking we are a disturbance in the other person's life.. when in reality we both were missing each other like crazy".

Mahir nods burying his face deeper into the crook of her neck and tightening his hold on her waist, his nose brushes against her neck making her go stiff "Hmmm.. I missed this so much.. please stay like this for some more time.. I want to make sure you are actually with me now".

She relaxes having him in his arms after a few seconds, she keeps running her finger through his hair, her heart keeps thumping hard in her chest being close to him. She was happy that she is finally getting to be so close to Mahir, Finally my Mahir is back to me.. but will he love me.. in the same way I love him.. he.. he already has a girlfriend.. it's okay Bela atleast you will have him as your bestie..

Mahir feels at peace being in Bela's arms, his heart keeps beating hard and fast with her holding him in her arms. He breathes in her scent hugging her tighter, My Bela.. my teddy is here with me.. I love you Bela.. I love you so much.. I hope you don't have any boyfriend.. else I would have to rob you off from him.. I'll think of that later.. now I just want to be with my Bela..

After a few minutes, Mahir and Bela back off from the hug. Mahir looks at Bela smiling and forwards his hand to her while she keeps looking at him confused "Can we start all over again?.. Will you be my bestie again Ms.Studious?".

She smiles looking at Mahir and acts as if she is thinking "Well Mr.Backbencher.. it's a tough choice.. why would I want to be friends with you.. just because you saved me once from that stupid senior who was trying to rag me I cannot become your friend.. what if you make me do you homework Mr.Backbencher".

Mahir chuckles remembering their first conversation "Well let me tell you Ms.Studious.. though I may be a backbencher I'm also the college topper.. so I won't make you do my homework.. I can do my work by myself".

Bela looks at him still thinking "Hmm.. well then I think we can be friends.. but on one condition..". Mahir looks at her with raised eyebrows "What condition". She looks at him "If you or I think we are not spending enough time with eachother.. or if I'm ignoring you or you are ignoring me we will voice it out.. just not assume anything.. I don't want to loose my bestie again"

Mahir smiles "Okay Ms.Studious.. so besties again?", Bela smiles and hugs him close again "Yes Mr.Backbencher". Mahir smiles and hugs her back, now that we are besties again.. I'll make you mine my teddy.. you were and will always continue to be only my teddy.. only my Bela.. my Al-Bela💖

They both go back inside, Vish and Vikrant were waiting for them. Vish looks at them both smiling "Where did you both go". Mahir looks at her "We wanted to get some fresh air and freshen up.. that's why we went to the garden". Vikrant chuckles "Oh sure".

Vish gets a call suddenly from Yuvi, she attends his call "Hey Yuvi.. what happened", hearing Yuvi she gets tensed "Oh no.. I'll be back soon baby.. you call the doctor home.. it must be her low blood pressure again..". She disconnects the call and looks towards Bela "Bela Maa has gone unconscious.. I need to go.. I'm sorry I cannot join our trip".

Bela looks at her "It's okay Vishi.. Maa is important.. you go we can go on a trip later..". Vikrant looks at them "What trip.. where were you guys planning to go". Vish looks at Vikrant "Yercaud", Vikrant looks at Vish and Bela "Bela you can join me and Mahir.. we are also going there only.. we have booked rooms in Sunshine Resorts.. we can just book another room for you also there and cancel your previous one".

Vish jumps in to explain "Areee that is not needed.. I have booked in Sunshine Resorts only.. this is great guys.. take Bela with you.. she has been working day and night.. her team mates are tired of her.. please take her with you and spare them for a couple of days".

Bela glares at Vish "When I go back to office I'll make sure to block your number from Rehan's phone.. he is talking too much to you nowadays". Vish chuckles looking at her "Suree.. Okay guys enjoy the trip.. byee". Bela nods "Take care of Maa Vish.. and keep me posted", Vish nods and leaves.

Bela, Mahir and Vikrant were still talking about their college memories when Vikrant gets a call, a smile forms on his face as soon as he gets the call. Mahir chuckles looking at Vikrant's face "Ruhi is it?". He nods and goes to attend the call, Bela turns to Mahir "Who is Ruhi", Mahir smiles "His girlfriend".

He comes back after 15 minutes, he looks at Mahir "Mahir yaar Ruhi's parents want to meet me tomorrow.. I cannot make it to the trip". Mahir looks at him "What is this yaar.. Okay fine.. let's all plan it later", Vikrant shakes his head "No no you both go na.. like old times.. come on its not like you both never went on trips alone leaving me and Vish.. go na this time also".

Mahir and Bela look at each other, Vikrant looks at them "Say yes na both of you.. go on this trip.. it will be refreshing for both of you..". Mahir and Bela turn towards Vikrant and nod. They three leave from there after sometime, Mahir drops Bela at her home and goes back to his house.

✨✨✨

Vikrant had called Vish after reaching home. Vish asks him "Did the plan work", Vikrant smiles "Ofcourse.. finally these two will be alone again.. I hope everything works out well". Vish squeals "finally.. one work done.. I hope these two will take care of the rest work". Vikrant chuckles "I don't know about Bela.. but Mahir is completely whipped.. he kept looking at her only on the way back home". Vish smiles "Well all I can say is Bela is also completely into Mahir.. rest let's leave it upto them.. let them do it their way".

✨✨✨

The next day,

Bela was getting ready early in the morning, I'm going alone with Mahir.. Though this feels like old times.. I should try to hide the fact that I love him from him.. his girlfriend will definitely not like this.. you need to stay away from him Bela.. he has a girlfriend!!.. remember that Bela!!.. you may be his teddy but Ananya is his girlfriend..

Mahir was driving to Bela's house, he had a constant smile on his face, My teddy is coming with me.. just like old times.. just us.. just me and her.. no one to interrupt us.. how much I was waiting for this.. how much I missed my teddy.. now I have her all to myself.. I would tell you everything I feel for you soon..

Mahir soon reached Bela's house, he climbs in the lift and reaches her house. He rings the bell to her house, she opens the door, Mahir looks at her, she was wearing a lavender and white coloured kurti and blue jean while Mahir was wearing a black Jean and white t-shirt. Bela steps inside smiling and lets Mahir inside, he smiles looking at her house.

He looks at her "You have a beautiful house Bela". She smiles "Thank you", Mahir looks at her pouting "I heard thank you", She bites her tongue "Okay okay.. I take it back". She makes coffee for him while he sits on the kitchen slab talking to her. He drinks the coffee made by her "Wow teddy.. your khatara (worst) coffee has become the best coffee".

She smacks his shoulder "Shut up okay.. my coffee back then was also great.. just that you had a very bad taste.. now your taste buds are improving". He chuckles "Oh really.. my taste is the best you know.. you are also my taste only Bela", he says the last part as a whisper which she doesn't hear.

They start for Yercaud in Mahir's car by 7 a.m, Mahir switches on light music as they start their journey again. Bela and Mahir keep talking on as Mahir keeps driving. As soon as they pass the city limit Bela turns towards the window and starts enjoying the surrounding greenery.

It was a 6.5 hrs drive to Yercaud, they have their breakfast on the way. After which, She drifts into sleep enjoying the view. Mahir smiles looking at her sleeping with her mouth like a baby. He stops the car and tries to put her seatbelt without disturbing her sleep. He leans closer to her seat, he gets lost seeing his teddy sleeping like a baby.

He just wanted to pull her closer into his arms and cuddle into her. He pulls the seat belt and clicks it in its position. He tries to pull back from her but his heart didn't want him to, her parted pink lips keep pulling him towards her. He was about to kiss her pink cheeks instead when he feels her stirring in her sleep.

He sits back in his seat trying to act as if nothing happened. She wakes up and looks around, she sees that the car had been stopped and turns towards Mahir "Mahir why did we stop". Mahir looks at her trying not to think that he was about to kiss her "Umm.. we are about to start travelling in the hairpin bends.. you were sleeping so I stopped to make you wear the seatbelt".

She looks at herself "Ohh okay.. let's go". She smiles looking at him, his heart skips a beat, Controllll your emotions Mahir!!.. you don't know if she has a boyfriend or worst a fiance already!!.. but if she had one Viki would have definitely mentioned.. let's just hope no one is there in her life.. also you don't know if she will ever feel the same way for you.. so controll your emotions as well as excited hormones!!

They both start travelling on the hairpin bends on their route. Bela was smiling and enjoy the cold and fresh air falling on her face.

Mahir was enjoying seeing her enjoy. They soon reached Yercaud, in another 30 mins also reached 'Sunshine resorts' where they were supposed to stay. Mahir parks the car in the parking area and they both go to the reception to get their room keys.

Their rooms were next to each other's, Mahir was happy to know that. He was more than happy to know that their balconies faced eachother, not that he was going to stay in his room for times other than sleeping and bathing. They both drop off their luggages and go to the restaurant to have their lunch.

Post lunch they both rest for sometime and freshen up. After which they both leave to visit the Lady's seat, a view point. Bela and Mahir go out of the Resort, Bela was wearing jeans and a black hoodie while Mahir was in his jeans and black t-shirt. As soon as they step out Bela was shocked to see a Royal Enfield Thunderbird waiting for them.

She looks towards Mahir who was smiling looking at the bike "How", he smiles "I hired it.. I don't think it would be comfortable taking the car everywhere.. so Thunderbird it is". She smiles "Godd!! You are still not over your Thunderbird obsession.. I'm not getting on that thing".

Mahir chuckles looking at Bela and walks towards the bike and climbs on the bike "Well Teddy you have no choice.. Thunderbird it is.. either you climb on it or I know how to make you sit on it if you haven't forgotten..". She looks at him shocked as she remembers him making her sit in front of him and driving the bike.

She silents goes and sits behind him, she holds him tightly as the bike roars and he accelerates it. He smiles as she holds him tightly and closes her eyes shut. He zoomes through the roads at a high speed making her clutch him tighter, he was completely enjoying having her sticking to him.

They soon reached their destination, Mahir had stopped the bike but Bela was still holding him. Mahir calls her softly "Bela", she opens her eyes and sees that they had stopped already and let's go of him. Mahir chuckles as she gets down fuming and starts walking without waiting for him.

He parks the bike and runs behind her "Belaa.. Areee.. itnaa gussa" (so much anger). She keeps walking without looking back at him and just shout "I hate you". They both were climbing the rocks to reach the view point, Bela just kept walking ahead without turning towards Mahir.

Mahir keeps smiling, he knew she hated the Thunderbird but still he would take her out of trekking in that only, just to irritate her. Also he loved the feeling of having her close, her holding him while they zoomed past the roads, hence he would never let go of his bike. He just keeps following her knowing she would be fine just in a matter of few minutes.

They soon reached the view point, she was smiling looking at the view. The view point has a set of rocks naturally arranged to resemble a seat, and the name 'Lady's Seat' is because it is believed that an English lady used to spend her evenings there.

Bela steps forward and she was about to slip when Mahir catches her in his arms. Mahir keeps looking into olive black eyes "Bela you need to be careful.. what if you fall and get hurt..". She keeps blinking her eyes looking into his dark brown ones, they were lost in each other. Bela comes out of her trance when Mahir's hand brushes over her cheek to tuck in a strand of her hair that had escaped her ponytail.

She tries get out of Mahir's hold and hide her blush, Mahir helps her stand properly. She tried to hide the blush creeping up her neck to her cheeks by turning to the other side and acting as if she is still angry with him. He just smiles and holds her hand and walks along with her as they step over the rocks.

They both sit down on the rocks enjoying the breathtaking view of the greenery around them. It was almost time for sunset, the sky was glowing red and orange making the view all the more beautiful. Bela turns towards Mahir who was clicking pictures, she calls him softly "Mahir..", He turns towards her smiling "Oh so finally my Teddy is ready to speak to me".

Bela shakes her head and smiles a little "Is Ananya okay with you coming with me here.. I mean I don't want to be a reason for problems in your relationship". Mahir looks at her shocked "What relationship.. there is no relationship between me and her.. except that her father is one of our company's shareholder, partner and dad's friend.. I have never even spoke to her for anything beyond work..

it's just the media assuming things.. she was never even my friend Bela.. to top it off she already has a boyfriend.. she has refused having any relationship with me time and again yet the media doesn't stay quiet they just need juicy bytes..". Bela was shocked, she had been thinking that Mahir was in a relationship with Ananya Mittal for the past two years.

Bela looks down embarrassed "I'm sorry Mahir.. I didn't know.. you didn't refuse.. so I thought it's true..". Mahir smiles a little "It's okay Bela.. not your fault.. you believed what you saw.. it's okay.. thank god you asked.. what would have happened if you kept thinking I have a girlfriend already". He chuckles in the end , she mutters to herself "Just that I would have tried to stay away from you..".

He turns towards her with a serious look "But you tell me.. did.. did you get any boyfriend..". After asking the question he mutters to himself "Please say no.. please be no", She laughs looking at him "Yeah right.. as if anyone could tolerate the studious, strict and OCD freak like me..". Mahir shakes his head looking at her and mutters to himself "I would love to have you all to myself..".

The bright colours of the twilight had cleared off their doubt and were about to bring new colours to their life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin ❤️ loads of love ❤️ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...
70K 7.9K 46
"I can't love her, it's impossible to do so. My heart is with divya.... my heart beats in her name" Mahir said "He's a pervert, cheater, idiot. He tr...
68.2K 3.3K 20
This story is Based on Naagin 3 serial here we have Mahir Sehgal A human he is very kind sweet humble for everyone handsome everyone love him in his...
206K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...