The Alpha Meets The Rogue

By Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... More

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 88

1.7K 56 6
By Hailey_aintsimp

Blake's POV

I woke up feeling someone's lips on me.

"Awake early, are we," I said to Christy, who continued sucking on my neck.

"I was missing you," she said, slightly biting me.

A chill ran down my body, and I wrapped my arms around her waist, shifting us so I was over her.

"Didn't have enough last night?" I asked, looking down at her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, making me aware that she was naked under me.

"I had enough, I just want more," she said, picking up her head to kiss me.

I grinned in the kiss, but pulled away after just a few moments.

"None of that right now," I told her, getting up from the bed.

She growled at me, like she did every time I pulled away.

"Why? I want you right now," she said, crossing her arms and accentuating her breasts.

"You can reward me after my return, tomorrow," I told her, as I gathered my clothes from the couch.

Last night I had picked my attire, and my suitcase was packed as well.

"I don't want you to go," Christy said, just before I entered the bathroom.

I turned back to face her, a blank expression on my face.

"We already discussed this. I'm not going to argue with you about it again," I told her.

She was about to say something, when I growled. It was enough to silence her.

It was only five in the morning, so I still had plenty of time to get ready. All night I had been worried about Leila. I kept thinking I would receive a call telling me they were under attack.

Just last night, Nicolas had tried to persuade me to help him out. I politely rejected his offer, and tried my best not to show how furious my Wolf and I were with the man.

At this point though, the only thing that kept me rooting for Dylan was that Leila seemed to love him. They were mates, so it was expected. I was still hoping Leila would come with me and leave Dylan.

After our last encounter, things had ended on a bad note. Leila was the only reason I had any business with Midnight Moon.

Before this, Dylan and I had been on good terms. His behavior the day I had found Christy had wrecked any friendship between us.

Now, I just wanted Leila's safety and happiness- even if that meant leaving her with Dylan.

"Why do you have to go? I thought you hated Dylan," Christy told me, as I finished checking everything was in my suitcase.

Michael was staying behind. I told him to prepare the pack. We were on lockdown- just as if it was us under attack. I was expecting retaliation from Nicolas and Jackson for getting myself involved in their fight against Dylan. I had to be prepared for anything.

With me, I was taking enough men, and leaving the rest to help Michael stand guard.

Like last time, Russell was joining me. Michael was never happy when I was away and he was in charge- but he preferred when Russell was with me.

"I don't hate Dylan, I just don't approve with his ideals," I replied.

"Why don't you hate him? I do. Look at what he tried to do to me?" She said.

I growled as I remembered Dylan's threats to my mate. Christy knew it was still a sore subject to me, so I was guessing that's why she brought it up.

"I'm doing this for Leila, you know that. She needs my help," I reminded her.

"So? What do you care about Leila? She's not your mate," Christy said, for the hundredth time.

"Don't do this right now. I'm still going and I don't want to leave with you mad at me," I pleaded.

"Then don't go. I'm your mate. You should stay here to protect me," she said, crossing her arms.

I rolled my eyes, sick of this same argument. We'd been fighting about the same thing for the last few days. I was almost certain the reason she kept wanting us to make love last night was so I wouldn't go.

It was the first time she had insinuated herself to me. Once I'd taken her, she'd made us make love hours on end. I had barely gone to sleep at 1 in the morning.

I assumed now she saw that it wasn't enough to tire me out.

"Michael is staying here. He'll come over to the house to make sure you are fine," I told her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Blake, please don't go. I don't want to stay alone. Please. I just want to be here, with you," she said.

Christy wrapped her arms around my neck, and began trailing small kisses over jaw until reaching my lips.

I gave her waist a light squeeze, but pulled her away from me.

I didn't need my Wolf getting excited about mating, especially if I was about to leave.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," I told her, as I began making my way to the door.

"Please don't leave," Christy continued.

She didn't stop begging me to stay all the way down the stairs.

By the time I reached the door, I was completely annoyed, and so was my Wolf.

"Enough!" I yelled with my Alpha voice.

I didn't want to use it on her, but she was pushing my patience to the limit.

Her submission to my Wolf was made known after she whimpered at me.

I placed my suitcase on the ground, and made my way to her. Embracing her in my arms, I began stroking her soft wavy hair.

"Christy, you know I have to do this. I will be back soon, you don't need to worry. Michael will take care of you in my absence," I said, trying to find a way to soothe her.

She began crying silently, which was when both my Wolf and I got confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, putting my hand under her cheek- willing her to look at me.

She kept her gaze away from me, but the tears continued falling.

Since the day Christy was locked up in the cells, under Dylan's command- she had never cried. There had never been a reason for her to cry- so I was completely surprised.

She had thrown tantrums, and she had complained- never had she cried.

"Please, I will do anything you want. You said you wanted me start getting more involved with the pack. I'll do that. I'll start behaving more- I know you want that too. You said a Luna is supposed to set an example on the pack- I'll start listening to you more. I will do anything you say, just don't go," she pleaded.

At this point, she was letting me carry most of her weight on me.

I sighed, hating to see Christy so bothered by this. I didn't want to make her unhappy. But there was no way I could stay here when I knew Leila was in danger.

If Leila had listened to me when I offered her to come with me, things would have been much easier.

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked Christy.

"What?" She asked, looking confused.

She ran a hand over her face, trying to clear up a few stray tears.

"I won't let you fight, and I'm not taking you to Midnight Moon territory. Dylan has made it clear you are unwelcome there. But, I can leave you in a hotel a few miles away. I will leave some men with you, while I go and fight. We will return back home as soon as I'm done."

Christy had seemed hopeful when I first made the suggestion. After I finished explaining, she looked unhappier than before.

"Are you putting Leila before me?" She asked, growling at me.

"Do you think I am?"

"Yes, I think you are. You are putting her before me because you are in love with her. That's what this is about right? Did you screw her in any of your visits to their territory?"

I could see her Wolf trying to rise. I chuckled at the fire in her, but simply shook my head.

"That isn't going to work, so knock it off," I told her.

"That isn't an answer!" She snapped.

I turned away from her, hearing the men outside begin to gather. I was late. We were supposed to leave at 5:30 this morning. It was now past 6.

I went to answer the door and found Russell ready to go.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

Once he caught on to a pissed off looking Christy- I noticed the grimace on his face.

I chuckled, and handed him over my suitcase.

"I'll be out in a few," I told him, leaving the door wide open.

Michael took the opportunity to enter, and he came to stand by my side.

Michael and Christy had a bumpy relationship. In general, Christy disliked practically everyone in the pack.

She was used to her Rogue customs, and she was being stubborn about changing them for the benefit of the pack. I had been bending rules for her since I first brought her here.

Now, I had reached my limit.

"Do you want me to hold her down?" Michael asked, looking at Christy cautiously.

"That won't be necessary. Christy's fine, she's just having trouble letting me leave," I assured him, as I walked toward Christy.

"I'll be back soon, alright?" I said, running my thumb over her cheek.

She began sobbing right after I did that, which was enough to bring a halt in my plans.

"Christy, please don't do this. I'll be alright. You know my pack isn't going to let me get hurt. I'm an Alpha, there isn't much those mutts could do to me," I tried reassuring her.

She clasped her arms around my neck, as she began mumbling something. With her crying at the same time- I didn't catch any of her words.

"What did she just say?" Michael growled, taking a step toward us.

Neither my Wolf nor I appreciated his tone. I gave him a look, forcing him to step back.

He did, bowing his head at me.

"I'm really sorry," Christy said, looking between Michael and me.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"That day, the day we crossed Midnight Moon territory- we were there to steal Leila," she admitted.

Comment and vote if you'd like. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 285 8
[Now in Kindle Unlimited!] When a princess is kidnapped by an alpha, war rages between the humans and the wolves. But soon, forbidden attraction star...
295K 8.8K 42
Your basic: Cliche, Kidnapping, Alpha, Mate, Lovey Dovey -Werewolf Book When Sia finds herself searching for her best friend in the local forest, it...
404K 9.2K 30
When a model from Spain came to Canada to attend her Cousin/ childhood bestie wedding turns out to meet her mate and her mate is BRYCE XERON KINGS t...
2.8M 75.5K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...