The Alpha Meets The Rogue

By Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... More

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 82

1.7K 51 6
By Hailey_aintsimp

Dylan wasted no time in setting up a meeting with the men from the pack. Right after I told him what Jake had said- he called Eric, Scott, and two more guys over to the mansion.

There was no way he was going to leave the house if I wasn't completely secured. I was sure that for the next few days, I would have a shadow at all times.

"Hey, what happened?" Eric asked, hurriedly making his way toward me.

As soon as he was close enough, he stretched out his arms to catch me in an embrace.

"What did Dylan tell you?" I asked him. Dylan had just left. Now that the guys were here, he felt better about leaving me home.

"We're getting attacked. But he didn't say anything else," Eric said, as he let go of me.

Scott walked into the room after that. The two other pack members who were going to stay with me walked in right behind him.

"Luna," both of them said, bowing their heads at me.

"Oh right, this is Steven and that's Ram," Eric introduced them, as the two guys once again bowed their heads in respect. I smiled, giving them a small wave.

"Jake, Jackson's son, called me today. He said that they're coming our way. They'll get here two days from now," I told Eric, remembering the call from earlier.

"Do you really trust the guy?" Eric asked, sounding skeptical.

"I do. Jake wants to take over Staten Pack. He was supposed to become Alpha when he turned 18, but Alpha Jackson didn't want to step down."

"If you trust him, then I do to," Eric reassured me.

We took a seat on the couches. Eric and me in one, while Scott and Steven sat on the couch in front of us. Ram remained standing, looking thoughtful.

"What's the plan? If I may ask," Ram respectfully asked, giving me a short nod. It was the first time I was around him or Steven, so I assumed that's why there was so much formality in the way he directed himself to me.

'You're his Luna, that's why,' Eric said in my mind.

I turned to look at him, offering a teasing smile. He was always good at guessing what I was thinking.

"We're getting ready. There's not really much we can do, other than be prepared. I'm not sure how Dylan will set up everyone. I just know that the women, the children, and anyone else who doesn't want to fight will stay underground. The prison can hold plenty of people," I replied.

"Are both Alphas coming?" It was Steven who asked this time. He'd been keeping quiet. I was surprised with how deep his voice sounded, while his appearance looked soft and shy.

"Yes, Alpha Nicolas and Alpha Jackson are both coming. They're also bringing Rogues," I told them, waiting to see their reactions.

I was scared that they would freak out- blame me for all of this. After all, I had brought all these problems to the pack.

"Their packs are weak," Scott said, confidently.

"But they have more Wolves combined," Steven countered.

"Yes, but not all of the Wolves from their pack will be coming. Not all of them can fight. They will only bring the fighters. The problem will be the Rogues," Eric added.

"We're a strong pack. They won't be able to take us. It will be an even fight though," Ram distractedly commented.

"All of this is giving me a headache." I put my head in my hands, letting my hair fall over my face.

Eric was running his hand on my back soothingly. I really appreciated that he was there for me in those moments.

When I looked up, both Ram and Steven were staring at Eric intensely. I wasn't sure if while I was looking down, something had happened. Eric wasn't really paying attention to them.

"I'm going upstairs to lie down for a while," I told the group.

I needed to call Blake. He needed to know what was happening. Earlier, Dylan hadn't given me a chance to phone Blake. Now that he was gone, I needed to do it.

The guys nodded at me, as I got up from the couch.

"I'll go with you," Eric said, getting up after me.

The moment he did, Ram stepped forward and growled at him.

"No, you're not," he said, walking closer to Eric and me.

"It's alright, he can come," I told Ram.

"The Alpha wouldn't like our Luna in a room alone with another Wolf," Ram said, keeping his harsh stare on Eric.

His light brown eyes had shifted to a darker color, showing his Wolf at bay.

"I don't appreciate your comment, but I'll let it slide. My Alpha knows that Eric is my friend, and he is welcome anywhere I'd like. Thank you for worrying for me," I politely told Ram, as I tugged on Eric's arm to get him out of the room.

Scott, Steven, and Ram were staring at us as we passed by. Steven and Ram looked unhappy, but they remained quiet.

"They're going to call the Alpha, you know," Eric said as soon as I closed the door to Dylan and my room.

I snapped my head in his direction, letting out an audible sigh.

"You think so?" I asked, walking toward Dylan's phone. 

It was on the night stand, next to the bed. Lately, Dylan had been leaving it behind more often than not.

I was sure he knew I'd been talking to Blake on the phone. Since I didn't bring it up, Dylan didn't talk about it either. It was like we had an unspoken agreement when it came to Blake.

I knew there was still resentment between them two, so I only spoke with Blake whenever Dylan was away. Blake and I only talked two or three times a week, ever since the incident with Christy had happened.

Enough time had passed now, and I wanted Dylan and Blake to move past their differences. Even if they hadn't, I needed to know that I could count on Blake. Midnight Moon depended on his help. Especially if Alpha Jackson and Alpha Nicolas were playing dirty.

"I know they'll call him. Knowing the Alpha, he'll think we're up to something," Eric added, as he jumped on the bed. He laid down on it and put his hands behind his head- looking at ease with the position he was in.

I sat on the edge of bed, beside Eric. It was at least nice to see one of us relaxed.

"I'm calling Blake," I told him.

He looked at me for a few seconds. Eric knew about my 'secret' calls to Blake. He didn't agree with them, but he was nice enough to respect my friendship with Blake.

I was sure Eric would tell me it was a bad idea, guilt me about it even. I was surprised when he did the opposite of just that.

"Good," Eric said, which made me smile.

"I'd rather his pack members die than ours," Eric added, his smile morphing into a smirk.

I slapped his shoulder, and felt guilty when I couldn't stop a chuckle from leaving my lips.

"Don't say that. I want everyone to be fine," I told him, as I started dialing the numbers.

"Hey, I'm just saying. Better them than us," he said, with a cheeky grin.

"Rumor has it," Blake said when he picked up the phone. I hadn't said anything, and I wasn't sure what to follow with after Blake's comment.

"Okay?"

"Christy is driving me insane. But, it's alright. Did you know Adele's heart is in the right place? Girls everywhere who get their hearts broken by dimwits should learn from her," Blake said.

It was usually the same thing whenever I called Blake, but with different comments that Christy had made. I did have to give it to Christy- she was creative with all her thoughts.

I chuckled, for a moment forgetting the reason why I had called Blake in the first place.

"I should probably get more sleep. It's the reason why I'm not making any sense."

I smiled, before my thoughts shifted to darker topics

"Blake," I said his name, letting the sentence hang.

"Since I'm sure you are not just saying my name to show your admiration for it- I'll assume that something is wrong."

I sighed at his words, but a smile still formed on my lips. Even in dark times he could get a smile or a laugh from me.

"They're coming," I told him quietly.

Eric was holding my hand reassuringly- or as reassuring as he could be with the imminent danger against our pack.

"Right now?" Blake asked.

"Two days from now. At least that's what Jake told me. Dylan is getting the pack ready for the attack. He doesn't want to take any risks."

"Who is Jake? Is that Jackson's son?" Blake asked me. I could hear disapproval in his voice.

"It is, but we can trust him. I promise. He wants to take over Staten pack," I told him.

"I don't know Leila. I'm not sure if I want to put our fate in the hands of a traitor- one that is betraying his own father," Blake said, not sounding convinced.

"Well he called, didn't he? That should say something."

"Alright, what do we do now?"

"It's both packs- Staten and Raven- and some Rogues that are joining them," I added. I knew having the Rogues was the worst part.

"The Rogues will be the problem. I can't believe those idiots trust Rogues to be around their packs. That is bad leadership."

"Will you-" I started to ask, before he interrupted me.

"I'm with you, you should know that already. I'll call a meeting with my pack. In the meantime, talk to Dylan. If he allows it, we'll be there tomorrow noon," Blake told me.

"Thank you so much," I said. My voice was barely a whisper. I felt so lucky to have Blake on our side.

"Thank me after we teach those Wolves a lesson."

I chuckled at his attempt to joke.

Comment and vote if you'd like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 13.7K 35
"You will be coming to my pack with me." he said grabbing me by my waist, "No." I refused. "No?" he asked. "No." I answered, nervously. "Fine then...
54.2M 1.1M 41
Leila lived with her pack all her life. It was until she was forced into an arranged marriage that she ran away from home. She turned into a rogue an...
2.8M 75.4K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
73.3K 2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...