Undeniable Chemistry

By Thingimajiga

I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle on... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 | Hey asshole!
Chapter 2 | Might as well move
Chapter 3 | Office...now!
Chapter 4 | Detention
Chapter 5 | *cough* Tyler *cough*
Chapter 6 | Oh it's on like Donkey Kong
Chapter 7 | Welcome to The Palm Tree Diner
Chapter 8 | Amusement park
Chapter 9 | Panic! At the cafeteria (1/2)
Chapter 10 | Panic! At the cafeteria (2/2)
Chapter 11 | Lovers
Chapter 12 | Seven Minutes In Hell
Chapter 13 | What a day
Chapter 14 | Lilah
Chapter 15 | Warrior
Chapter 16 | Uncharted Territory
Chapter 17 | I won't Rosalie, I promise
Chapter 18 | I'd melt the entire building with these looks.
Chapter 19 | 20 Questions
Chapter 20 | November 25
Chapter 21 | Froyo & Friends
Chapter 22 | Always? Always.
Chapter 23 | Boyfriend
Chapter 24 | That's What I'm Trying To Figure Out
Chapter 25 | Chemistry
Author's Note (please read)
Chapter 26 | The Sleepover Part 1
Chapter 27 | The Sleepover Part 2
⚠️ Important Message ⚠️
Chapter 28 | The Sleepover Part 3
Information Session
Chapter 30 | Superhero
⚠️ Attention ⚠️
Update
Chapter 31 | Rollercoaster
Chapter 32 | A Sky Full of Stars
Chapter 33 | Karaoke
Chapter 34 | No Answer
Chapter 35 | I get it now
Chapter 36 | My Story
Chapter 37 | Football and Mishaps
Chapter 38 | Someone You Loved
Chapter 39 | The Truth Revealed
Chapter 40 | I'll never forgive you
Chapter 41 | Just Watch Me
Chapter 42 | I Guess I'm In Love
Chapter 43 | The Beginning of The End

Chapter 29 | The Sleepover Part 4

1.5K 30 9
By Thingimajiga

Hey everyone! *Nervous chuckle* Okay so I know I haven't updated in a long while and I'm sorry, so much has been happening and to say it's been hectic would be an understatement. With that being said, let's have a little recap shall we?

Recap: Bella meets Carl at the diner and ends up being assaulted, Tyler finds her and takes her unconscious body back to Dylan's, she chooses to stay there until she's well and they all decide to have a sleepover extravaganza where they end up in jail due to a dare gone wrong, then Bella ends up seeing her best friend Patrick who knows about her secret. The previous chapter ended with the rest of the gang (excluding Dy and E) finding out that Tyler has a sister who was hurt by some rich kids.

Chapter 29 | The Sleepover Part 4

"So let me get this straight, a few years ago some Preston kid dated your sister and ended up hurting her and now you want revenge? How are you even gonna get that? He probably graduated already."

We were all seated on the couch now talking about a plan for Preston kids, after getting over the shock of Ty having a sister of course. Turns out that Sophia is his sister's name. Why he tatted her name on his neck remains unknown to me.

Tessa turned to me "every year Preston holds this huge bash where new and old students come together, it's happening as we speak. It goes till like 10 am. Students usually sleep there and leave in the morning."

I leaned back and rested my head on Ty's shoulder trying to come up with a possible plan. "We could just pretend to be guests of a Prez kid, maybe we could say we forgot something?" Tessa suggested

"That won't work, you know Prez they are highly guarded they'll probably ask you to name the person and they'll go ask. It's a sure sign we'll get busted." We were once silent yet again after listening to what Dylan had said. Then, it struck me.

"I'll be back, I have an idea." I walked up the stairs, into Ty's room and up the second flight of stairs to the roof. I saw my phone on the couch and picked it up, dialling a number. I bit my nail nervously as I paced on the roof.

"Please tell me the only reason why you're calling me is 'cause you're in a life-threatening position." His sleep-laced voice rang in my ear.

I let out a nervous chuckle "um, not exactly." "Then why are you calling me at two in the morning?" "Is Kinsey's sister at the Preston bash?" "I think so, why?" "Think you can get us in?" He didn't reply, however, the sound of his bed rustling made me realize he was probably sitting up.

"By us, I assume you mean you, Alison, Tessa, Dylan, Ethan and the infamous Tyler?" I nodded then remembered he couldn't see me "yeah." "Why exactly do you want to go to Preston at 2:05 am?" "I can't say but it's for Tyler. Can you help or not?" "Mind if I and the guys tag along? Kinsey has some business he needs to settle with Prez kids." I raise a brow, "by the guys I assume you mean yourself, Kinsey, Daniel and Logan?" "Yup." I let out a sigh, "how fast can you get to Dylan's?" "In half an hour."

"Alright, thanks. See you soon, bye." I hang up, turn, and let out a shriek before holding my chest. "Jeez! Tyler! What the hell?!" He stables himself against the wall and laughs until tears brim his eyes. He gasps for air then laughs again. Despite me being slightly annoyed I couldn't help but notice how beautiful his laugh was. It made a small smile come to my lips.

"W-who were you talking to?" He asks when he's calmed down. "Mason, his friend Kinsey has a sister who goes to Preston, he said he can get us in but he and his friend wanna tag along. Something about business with Preston kids."

Tyler's smile vanished. "Thanks but no." "Why not? It's our shot at getting in!" "Because I don't want to see Mason and your wannabe football star boyfriend okay?" "Why Tyler? Please. Just please, I'm trying to help you. Let me help you." I walk up to him and take his hands in mine. "This is my way of saying thank you for helping me with Carl." "I didn't do it for a thank you." "Allow me to thank you anyway. Please."

He nodded reluctantly and led me back into the room with the others. We filled them in on the plan and they all agreed. "So what now? Wanna watch a movie?" Dylan asked around. "We shouldn't. We're running on adrenaline now, if we settle down, we'll sleep." We nodded in agreement with Tyler. "COPS AND ROBBERS!!" Ethan yelled and we all laughed.

"Who's starting?" Tessa asked giddily from beside him. "We could do it pairs vs pairs?"

"Yeah okay, I'm down." Ethan jumped up and did a happy dance before pulling Tessa along "bye!" They ran away giggling like children and we all stared at them in shock before laughing our heads off.

"Since the children have left, you guys wanna be cops or robbers?" Ali asked. "Well, we should explain that we don't play it the normal way. Basically what we do is the robbers try and steal as many things around the house as they can without getting caught. It can be anything. The robbers with the most stolen stuff win."

"Sounds fun, what do you guys wanna be?"

Tyler draped his arm on my shoulders "cops?" He looked at me and I nodded. "Sure." Ali and Dylan ran off leaving us two. "What's the game plan coach?" I asked Ty, who had a small smile on his lips, "you cover down here, I'll go upstairs then we can do the gym and outside together." "Okay! See ya, partner." Ty saluted and jogged up the stairs leaving me alone. I already had an idea of how I could catch Ethan.

I went to the kitchen and looked in their fridge, fortunately, it seemed that Maria had baked more cookies. I took them out and heated them on a plate. When I was done, I walked around the main floor with the plate in hand hoping I could get Ethan to come, if he was on the same floor that is.

I walked back into the kitchen and stood by the door. "Mmm this is so good, the chocolates are melting in my mouth and that sugar mm mm. Unfortunately, I can't stay long. I have to go find these robbers, oh darn." I gobbled up the rest of the cookie then turned off the lights hoping to catch Ethan if the motion sensor lights went off. I left the kitchen and hid by a wall near the kitchen. Small hesitant footsteps were heard by me not too long after.

I peeked from behind the wall and saw a figure. We had turned off all the lights to make it more fun. The door to the kitchen opened and the motion sensor lights came on. "Gotcha!" I yelled and Ethan screamed. "Nope!" He took the plate of cookies and started trying to run but I had locked the only other door leading outside. I pulled out a pair of cheap handcuffs. "Ethan McCannon, you're under arrest for insatiable hunger. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you and the court of law." "Aw, man! This sucks! Jail twice in a day?" He pouted and I tapped his head before leading him to the living room and sitting him on the couch.

I pulled my phone out of Ty's hoodie and called him "hey, I caught Ethan...cookies. I know right! Okay." I hung up and two minutes later he was coming down the stairs with Ali. "Caught another fugitive on the way here." "Wonderful, now what?" "Let's lock 'em up somewhere and look for the other two." "Okay, where do you have in mind?" "MC cubed?" I shrugged "sure."

We walked to the boys' man cave and left the two there before locking it and finding the other pair. It didn't take us long. We found Dylan in the pool house and Tessa in MC cubed (she tried to save Ethan). After we all reassembled we split up again, this time, it was Tyler and I vs. Dylan and Ali leaving Ethan and Tessa as the cops.

They began counting and Tyler used his phone flashlight to lead us up the stairs to his room. We chose to hide in his closet since the guest rooms were bare, this way, if needed we could hide behind his clothes. He shut the closet door and I laid down sprawled on the ground. He placed his phone in a position where it illuminated the room but was accessible enough to be shut off if anyone came.

I was suddenly very aware of his proximity as he laid down beside me. "Do you think he'll come back?" It was the question that I had thought about since I saw Carl at the diner. "What if he does and this time there's no one around, what if-" I sit up and pull my knees to my chest trying to calm myself down. I felt a panic attack forming. "Hey. Hey, it's okay." Ty sits right in front of me and I shake my head and stand up. "That's just it, it's not. I convince myself that I'm fine, that it's a one-time thing and it'll never happen again yet here I am, scared. I'm scared to fall asleep, what happens when this grand escapade of our sleepover is done and we mellow out? All I've seen are his hands around me and it scares me. I thought I'd convinced myself but the moment we walked into this closet I got scared. Because I feel like he's gonna pull a pennywise and just appear and say hey! Missed me?"

I put my head in my hands and shake my head. "What do I do?" "Trust me." "What?" He walks closer to me and cups my face. "You trust that I'm not letting that sorry excuse of a human hurt you ever again. Trust me when I say that if I need to I'll wear a suit and an earpiece and be your bodyguard if it means keeping you safe. Because Ella, you being safe is more important to me than anything."

I gasp from the serious look in his eyes. His blue eyes are lit with fire, determination and it makes me believe him, it makes me want to tell him everything. "Tyler I-" I can't. Because telling him means losing him. No one wants to be friends with a damaged girl such as myself. I know it. "Thank you." I choose to say instead. His eyes flicker to my lips and I turn my face to hide my blush.

Daniel. My brain warns as he gently tilts my head to face him. Uh hello? Daniel! My brain warns me more frantically as he encircles my waist to pull me closer. Are you okay what the hell are you doing Bella you have a boyfriend! My brain screams at me and I want to stop but I can't. I'm held captive by his beautiful sky blue eyes that are bright even in the dark. I take a step closer and I wonder if he can hear my heartbeat.

What are you deaf?! DANIEL!! I want to pull away but I can't. The warmth of his body locks me in place. Our noses are touching, any second and I'll kiss him. Someone, please. The door bursts open revealing a smirking Ethan, oh, how pleasant, I'll just let Daniel know you're occupied." He turns on his heel and walks away, making me scamper after him. "I-I-I mean We weren't doing anything and-" "Relax Izzy, I was kidding." He riffles my hair "Wait Daniel's here?" Ty asks. "Oh, yea he, Mason and some other dudes. They're downstairs."

Ty stiffens and I give him a reassuring smile before walking away. "Hey!" I said trying to keep my voice light despite how heavy my heart felt. "Hey, stranger long time no see." He gives me a hug and kiss before intertwining his hands in mine. "Hey Kinsey, Mason." I nod to them as a sign of greeting. "What happened?" Mason asks me. "What?" They all look at me before I realize the bruises I have on my face.

"Oh it's nothing, I'm fine." Daniel gives me a concerned look "you sure?" I nod. "Hey." Daniel greets Ty, his voice dropping octaves and his arms wrapping around me protectively. The tension in the air is thick until I break it. "So mason, what goods did you get for us?" "Well, I-" "You asshats just left me in the car? None of you could wake me up, seriously?" Logan whines as he opens the door and barges into the living room and I smile.

So he's the Ethan of their group. His eyes land on me forming into a grin. "Hey, Bella! Long time no see, glad you and Daniel here have finally gotten reacquainted, seriously he's been miserable it's always I miss Bella, I wanna see Bella blah blah blah quite frankly i-" Before he could finish Kinsey whacked him on the head. "Sorry, we forgot to mention we had an idiot tagging along."

I shake my head with a small smile. "Anyway," Mason continued, "the goods, Kins wanna take over?" He shrugs and starts talking. "So, my sister is at the bash right now, I called her on the way here and she said she'll let us in as her guests so all we need to do is dress like snobby rich kids." "Why the dressing?" I ask "Because even though we're coming as her guests we wanna blend in, well that and the guards will tend to look at us more if we don't dress and act like pompous rich kids, so, on our way here we went to mine and raided my sister's closet, we asked her first, and she said you guys can wear it so, Logan wanna do the honours?" Kinsey turned to the boy who had been teetering on his feet like a child waiting for the parents to stop talking.

"Finally!!" he ran to the couch and dumped the clothes all over. "Knock yourself out." Logan grinned. "Uh, one problem, makeup? If we're dressing up we might as well have the full package." "You can use my mom's, you guys look like her colour I'll go get it." "Isn't she asleep?" Ali asks him "yeah but she won't mind." "Dy if she's asleep it's fine really," I add in and he waves it off with a smile.

Dylan jogs upstairs while the girls and I look through the clothes. I had to admit I was gonna feel extremely self-conscious because these clothes were something Bianca would wear, not me.

45 minutes later I and the girls are walking downstairs. Ali's outfit consists of a bright red bralette and a black leather skirt and her white converse which she was wearing earlier. Her hair was curled and cascaded down her back. She had done a long tipped eyeliner with red lipstick and shimmery red eye shadow. Tessa opted for black jean shorts and a black leather crop top and her vans. Her makeup was more black to match her outfit. Her brown hair was tied into a bun. I wore a strapless tube top with black and white checkered pants with a top paired with white Nike trainers as well as a leather jacket. My black hair was straightened making it reach my lower back. Mine was the lightest makeup, I chose it in contrast to the black.

"Boys are you done?!'' Ali yelled from my guestroom. "We've been waiting for 25 minutes what do you think?" Dylan yelled back. She rolled her eyes "alright Alright we're coming sheesh!" She yelled back and we heard him mutter "girls" before slamming it shut. "Okay ladies, it's showtime!" Tessa sang and clapped her hands excitedly. "If you're this excited for a mission what will you be like at prom?" I teased. "Imagine this times 500 then you'll know half of it."

I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless. We walked out of the room and started walking downstairs. I looked up and saw Tyler standing there wearing a white polo shirt with blue jeans. His hair was messy yet and he looked magnificent. He looked at me, his sky blue eyes scanning me up and down. "Hey you, you clean up nicely." I joked and he just stared at me clenching his jaw. "Thanks." He said his voice was strangled. "Are you o-" "You look beautiful Bella." Daniel strolled over and I noticed how he stood in a way where my view from Tyler was no more. "Thank you, you look dashing." I smiled. We split up into two groups. Me, Mason, Logan, Kinsey and Daniel are in one car and the others in another.

-

"Wow." I marvelled at the big institute in front of me. "How is this even a school?" My jaw dropped and I just kept staring in awe. "Rich Kids," Daniel rolled his eyes. "Alright I texted her, she'll be here any second," Kinsey announced. The others pulled up and I walked over to them and stood beside Ty, "they said she's on her way, so what's the plan?" We all looked to Tyler, "I don't know." He clenched his jaw. I looked to others hoping they understood. They nodded and left and I turned to Tyler and pulled him away so we were by the car.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I support you either way but-" "I want to." "What happened, if you don't mind me asking." He looked at me with a pained expression. "They-" He stopped and looked down. "It's okay, tell me when you're ready and please, no more jail." I teased trying to lighten the mood. "You don't look beautiful" I stepped back hurt "what?" "Wait shit that came out wrong I meant you look more than that, I don't think the word has been invented yet." I put my hand on my chest then hit him. "You're mean." Crossed my arms and walked away. More like a march. He chuckled behind me and jogged to catch up to me before draping his arm around me "I'm sorry, it came out wrong!" He protested but I rolled my eyes at him and stuck up the middle finger.

When we got to the group we saw a girl standing there, presumably Kinsey's sister. "Hey, I'm Anna. You guys ready?" We all nodded. Daniel grabbed my hand and I noticed how he subtly tugged me towards him making Ty's arm drop from around me. We walked in and holy shit it looked like a fucking palace.

Excuse my language but holy sh- "This way." we got in the elevator and she clicked "r" which I assume means roof. The numbers passed, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, R. The elevator doors opened and in front of us were drunk teens and young adults partying away. Couples were making out, others grinding each other and people doing crazy things due to their very intoxicated brains. "Make your business quick boys and ladies." Anna sauntered away and Kinsey glared in the direction she was going. He jerked his head in the direction she was at where she was busily making out with a boy. They all walked there leaving us. "We'll scope for him," Ethan yelled over the loud music. We split up in different directions even though the girls and I had no clue who we were looking for. I walked over to Ali "you've gotta kiss him, Ali." I spoke loudly. Her eyes widened. "Are you insane? Why would I do that?!" "Because he likes you. I can tell, go on, go do it, you'll thank me later." She looks at me hesitantly before sighing and walking up to him. Surprisingly she does just that, she taps his shoulder and kisses him and when he drops the drink and kisses her back Tessa and I squeal.

They pull apart and she says something and then looks at us. She gives a subtle thumbs up before they start talking.

"So Bella, are you gonna tell me what that incident in the change rooms was with Tweedledee and Tweedledum?"

"What?"

"Remember when I saw you in there...during P.E.?" She added when she saw I had no clue what she was talking about. Then it dawned on me "Oh! So apparently they...like me? I don't know thinking about it makes my head hurt but they say they only act bitchy around us when Bianca is there. They also said they didn't like the guys anymore but it seems that the devil aka Bianca is less accepting of the fact that not every guy likes her."

"D'you believe them?"

I shrug "I don't know. It's weird? They were just so forthcoming about it I never really sat down and processed the entire deal."

I got cut off when Ethan ran up to us frantically "Izzy it's Ty he needed you!"

I didn't even bother to hear the rest of what he was saying before saying "take me to him, now!" He led us to the where people were crowded and sounds of punch and grunts caught my attention.

Ethan roughly pushed the assholes out of the way and I gasped when I saw the scene playing out in front of me.

What the-

I looked at the two boys fighting, Tyler being Tyler had the upper hand and kept punching. "Guys stop!" I tell so loudly even the DJ stops the music and everyone stares at me.

I walk to them and push Tyler off the boy who is glaring daggers and covered in blood.

"What is it between you two that makes you act like fucking lions in the wild?"

Despite how angry Ty looked he cracked a smile "interesting comparison" "oh shut up." I scolded slightly teasing

"Is someone gonna tell me or do I have to pry it out of you?"

"I-" Daniel began but Tyler cut him off, "he said something and I got annoyed." They exchanged looks.

"So you beat him to a pulp?" I asked incredulously. "I got in a lot of punches too," Daniel muttered and j gave him a look that clearly said shut up.

"Go to the car." I didn't look at Tyler. I knew he was lying about the reason but prying would be useless if he didn't want to tell me.

Anna escorted them back down leaving me Daniel and the party people. "What? Shows over scram." I commanded and they all left. My head was beyond pounding at this point and I crossed my arms and looked at Daniel.

"I'm sor-" I put my hand up to stop him. "I know you think something is going on between me and Tyler but there isn't, I haven't cheated and I won't so if this is your way of getting back at him then I'm not impressed. Both of you need to stop treating me like some prize because I'm not. And if I was, you couldn't afford me so stop."

With that, I turn around and walk away

Author's Note

Salutations! First, SORRYYYYYYYYYYY I swear writing is my favourite thing but for the love of me, I can't get any time!!! I'm gonna try though!

Secondly, thank you to all of you who have voted and commented and added to your reading list!! Ahhh makes me so happy!!

Thirdly, would you like the second version of UC to be a separate book or this same book just edited? Let me know!

Teenager Post #021: A, B, C, or D? Well I haven't had B for a while so I'll choose that.

I feel exposed...lol anyway that's it for now! What did you like about the chapter? Would you like more detailed fight scenes between Tyler and Daniel? What about Anna? You guys like her? 

Please comment/like/vote/fan/ship!!

- Thingimajiga

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748 76 35
"Stop that." I jumped slightly as my eyes shot over to the familiar hulking form standing in the doorway of my bathroom. I always forget how tall De...
499K 14.8K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
64.4K 1.5K 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...