We're supposed to be enemies|...

By Notunbreakable

✨not shipping real people, this is au is a combination of cc!MCYTS, c!MCYTS and my own imagination ✨ Dream an... More

Roles/people included
Chapter 1: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 2: First traitor found
Chapter 3: More trouble
Chapter 4: Meeting A6d
Chapter 5: Secrets are out
Chapter 6: A Dream? Or a Nightmare?
Chapter 7: "Answer us!"
Chapter 8: Relationship found
Chapter 9: "Is he dead?"
Chapter 11: Day 1
Chapter 12: Day 2
Chapter 13: Day 3, a hunt. Manhunt?
Chapter 14: Day 4, death, maybe (Pt. 1)
Chapter 15: A death, with blood (Pt. 2)
Chapter 16: Pronounce dead or peace treaty?
Chapter 17: A so called 'peace treaty'
Chapter 18: Alliance with the enemy
Chapter 19: The Blood was Drawn
Chapter 20: Fight to end the war(?)
Chapter 21: Is anyone even safe anymore?
Chapter 22: Everything is now all about luck, death, and choice
Chapter 23: End...
About 3 years later...
Acknowledgements

Chapter 10: A search

380 5 31
By Notunbreakable

TW// mentions of death, blood, war and kidnapping, swearing
ships: a bit of 5undy and skephalo (There is a lot of friendship dynamic in this chapter, please ask me in the comment section if you're unsure :])

After hearing the news, Fundy thanked the woman on the other end and hanged up.

"God dang it Skeppy, you are going to get hurt." Fundy mumbled. He stood up. He then checked the time on his phone, "5:09" he said. Fundy sighed and walked to the kitchen.

Wilbur noticed Fundy, "Hey Fundy! Come on and eat!" he gave him a friendly smile and a wave, so did Schlatt, who rarely does it, let alone both at the same time.

Fundy smiled back, "It's fine, Wil." he said. He glanced at TapL, unsure if he should tell him the news about Skeppy.

Jack noticed Fundy looking at him, remembering that Fundy knew sign language since he took classes for it in high school, did a hand sign for him to talk to him. Fundy noticed it.

"Is something wrong?" Jack whispered to Fundy when he arrived. Fundy shook his head, "Not really." he got up and went over to TapL. "I need to talk to you."

TapL nodded and got up.

Eret noticed TapL getting up, "You need to do something to TapL, Fundy?" he asked

Fundy nodded slowly, "Yep." he adjusted  TapL's leaf clip, which made Eret and Sam looked with slight interest but looked away. "It wasn't on correctly." Fundy said, giving a smile to him. "Let's go." 

5up looked at TapL, feeling jealousy growing in him. He then buried his face in his slightly greasy hands, "No, no no, he's just adjusting his clip, nothing more." 5up mumbled.

Just then Fundy walked up to 5up, "Take a wet wipe 5up." Fundy said, handing him a wet wipe. "Don't put your hands on your face, especially if they're greasy."

5up looked at Fundy, he just gave a slight smile at 5up, his hair fading from orange to white, thanks to having fox genes. 5up started slightly blushing, both of embarrassment (And because, to him, he looked hot 👀) "Uh- Th-thank you-" he took the wipe. 

Fundy chuckled, "No problem 5up." he went upstairs, TapL followed him.

Eret, even though they are fairly unsure about enemies dating each other, found 5up speaking to Fundy fairly comical, "Jealous?" he said to 5up.

5up looked at Eret, "haha, nice joke." he said nervously.

With TapL & Fundy

"So, why did you want to talk?" TapL asked Fundy.

Fundy gave a sigh. "It's about Skeppy."

TapL, going worst case scenario, was upset, "Wait! He- Died?" he said.

Fundy shook his head, "No, not that." he stared at TapL, who calmed down a bit. "He- Somehow escaped."

TapL looked at him in bewilderment. "What?"

Fundy nodded, "I don't know how but-" Fundy just then stopped talking.

TapL looked at Fundy. "But what?..."

"SHIT!" Fundy yelled, he got up and threw his hat in frustration. He collapsed on the3 ground but then got up but not standing.

TapL went up to him, "Fundy?" he said softly. "You alright?"

Fundy just looked at the ground. "D-" he let out. "D-Dream will get him."

TapL looked at Fundy. "Can we find him first?"

Fundy sighed. "George and Karl knows Skeppy's route more than he does, so they can just use that and use that to their advantage."

TapL got up, "Well-" he gave a slight smile. "Why don't we just, sabotage them? I mean- You can mess with their systems." 

Fundy got up. "We could, but with Ranboo and Tubbo there, no chance we can do significate damage."

TapL let that sink in. "We may just find another way."

With ⋉⏃☍ ⏃⊑⋔⟒⎅ (If you know enderman please do not spoil the name for me :])

"God, why does my head hurt?" ⋉⏃☍ thought.

"Woke up?" a figure said at the corner of the wall, then stepping up to ⋉⏃☍.

"What do you need from me?" ⋉⏃☍ asked.

"Information."

"About what! -"

His sentence was cut off when he felt something scrape across his arm. "A knife..." he thought.

The figure took off his blindfold, there, ⋉⏃☍ saw the figure. "Fine, go the violent way then." they said.

 ⋉⏃☍ looked at them. "Would be nice if I was untied, thanks." 

"Luke, enough." someone else said, walking in.

"But Hannah! -" Luke said.

Hannah sighed, "You do realize that this will make us hunted by their gang?" She spoke.

⋉⏃☍ looked at them both. "Well, what do you want?"

"Well-" Luke started speaking.

"I think I can explain." Hannah interrupted. She looked at ⋉⏃☍, "Hello ⋉⏃☍, we just want to ask some questions."

⋉⏃☍ looked at her, "Will you hurt me?" he then felt something wet and sticky his face, ⋉⏃☍ looked at it from the corner of his eye, it was green. (If you guys took that out of context, I swear-) 

"Whoops! Sorry, that was for Punz!" Someone said, sounding like they were a minor.

Hannah sighed, "Purpled what I said about throwing Charlie's Slime at Luke!" she looked at him.

Purpled walked over to her and Punz, "Not to?" he looked at Punz.

Punz looked back at Purpled, "Feel lucky that only Hannah is here." they groused. They looked at ⋉⏃☍. "Apologizes for him."

⋉⏃☍ looked at Purpled, "It's fine, I guess." he said.

"Purpled! Where is Slime!?" 

"Uh oh-" Purpled mumbled.

Hannah sighed, "This will be more difficult than I thought." she looked at Purpled. "Just go tell him, me and Punz are busy."

Purpled nodded, wiped the slime from ⋉⏃☍'s face, and ran to Charlie with the slime in his hand.

Hannah sighed, "Anyway." she glanced at Punz. "Question ⋉⏃☍."

"I may have an answer." he answered.

Hannah gave a smile. "Thoughts of you joining us?"

⋉⏃☍ looked at her. "First, I just met you guys. Second, why would I?"

Punz spoke up. "Actually, you have met us before."

⋉⏃☍ looked at him, "No I have-" he looked at Hannah at Punz. "No-"

Punz slightly smiled. "Remember now, Skep?" (ALRIGHT I SPILT THE BEANS YAY-) 

⋉a☍ looked at them. "I thought you two moved-"

Hannah shrugged, "We came back." she looked at his other wrist. "In a group with Fundy?"

Za☍ looked at his wrist then at Hannah. "Yeah-"

"You guys kill people?" Punz asked.

Zak chuckled. "I mean, yeah."

Hannah rolled her eyes. "Really Punz?"

Punz shrugged. "What?"

Zak hesitated. "Well, I would love to join you guys, but I really can't."

"We do have an alliance with the Smile," Punz said, "You can be with bad, without fear of you two being hurt." They hid a smile.

Zak looked at Punz then at Hannah. "Really?"

Hannah nodded. "Yep."

Zak bit his lip. "Who else is part of your group?"

"Well," Hannah said. "There's Purpled and Slimecicle."

"As well as Foolish, Callahan and Alyssa." Punz added.

"Mhm!" 

Zak didn't know what to say, "Well," he bit his lip again, "I would join but." he looked up at Hannah and Punz. "A person never leaves their group just for love."

Punz sighed. "Fair enough."

Hannah walked to the door, "I'll be back." she said and then left.

"Can you please untie me now?" Zak asked.

Punz, in anger not even thinking correctly, threw something at him and knocked Zak out, leaving a bruise. 

"God dang it, we needed him to join, to have an advantage over Fundy's group." Punz mumbled. They looked at Zak, "Should I?" They gave a small smile. "He is knocked out so."

Punz stepped up to Zak, he took out a dagger. (Just a quick reminder, a lot of people in the groups hold some kind of pocketknife or dagger for protection :])

"Fairly glad that he's knocked out." They thought.

They started lightly cutting a smiley face on Zak's face, then traced over it 3 more times.

"There, another person in the smiles. "Punz thought, smiling as the blood slowly drips off the smile on Zak's face.

Someone tugged on Punz's hoodie. They looked down and there was Callahan, at his height of 5' 4". He held a piece of paper that said. "What are you doing? Are you hurting him?"

Punz shook their head, "I'm just watching him." they said to him in sign language.

Callahan looked at Punz then at Zak then back at Punz, looking at them confused, "Why is he bleeding then?" he gestured.

Punz said that it wasn't important to Callahan and left.

Callahan looked at Skeppy's face, realizing Punz carved a smile on Skeppy, he got out bandage, "This will do." he thought Callahan placed it over the smile.

"What is it with Punz and Hannah wanting people to join?" Callahan thought.

He gave a sigh and turned to go back upstairs.

With Fundy

"Look! Do you fucking know where Skeppy is?" Fundy yelled.

Dream was at the Scar's base. He shook his head. "Why would I?" he laughed. "He's weak anyway."

Fundy became outraged. "Yeah, and then we find that you are dead because of him."

Dream scoffed. "He'll be dead first Floris."

"You do realize that only my lover calls me by my real name." Fundy snapped, "Still like me?" he said with suspicion. 

Dream chuckled and took out a lighter, flicking it on and off, "Just like making you mad." he gave a smile. "It's funny."

Fundy looked at the lighter in Dream's hand, "You little-" he started saying, feeling anger in him rising up.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down!" Dream said. He smiled slyly, "You don't want me to burn you or this place, right?" he twirled the lighter around his finger. "Like what I did to you highschool?"

Fundy didn't respond.

"Well? Going to answer?"

Fundy got up, "You want a war?" he glared at Dream.

Dream laughed, "Wanting to lose again? Having someone to die again?" he smiled. "Like your mother?"

Fundy looked at Dream, "Y-You don't bring my mom's death into this!" he sputtered.

"Heh." Dream let out. "Can't get over her death.

"You don't bring up her death in this conversation Clay!" Fundy repeated, sounding very mad.

Dream just smiled. "Too bad you 'accidentally' killed her."

"I SWEAR IF YOU-" Fundy yelled, he got out a gun and pointed it at Dream.

"No need to be violent Floris." Dream said, being abnormally calm.

Fundy growled. "Just because you have more people doesn't mean you can just throw me around!"

"Oh? Really?" Dream said. "I thought in middle and high school we learned that mostly bigger armies have a higher chance of winning."

Fundy started at Dream, "He's right, even if we were able to beat him, we'll be impacted greatly." He thought. Fundy sighed. "Fine you win this argument."

Dream smiled, he leaned back into the chair he was sitting in. "Good to hear."

5up walked in, "Uh- Flor- I mean Fundy-" he said, correcting himself.

Fundy turned around. "Yeah 5up?"

5up glanced at Dream. "Someone's here."

Fundy got up. "Did they say their name?"

5up shook his head, "No." he looked at Dream. "He was blond though."

Dream stayed silent, "Must be Luke." he mumbled.

"Hm?" Fundy said, noticing Dream saying something. "What was that?"

"Nothing." Dream replied quickly.

"Dream... Have something to say?" Fundy said, sounding more demanding.

Dream shook his head.

Fundy sighed, "Follow me Dream." he glanced at him, "We're BOTH checking who's there." he got up.

Dream got up too. "Alright."

They both went to the door, 5up stayed where he was.

"I can tell you know the person outside," Fundy said. "You open the door."

Dream shrugged, "Sure." he opened the door, "I knew it." Dream thought

Punz was at the entrance. "Hi Dream."

Dream gave a small smile. "Hello Punz."

Punz looked at Fundy. "Hello Fundy."

Fundy gave a low growl. "What do you need?"

"Hey, I just want peace." Punz quickly said, they gave Fundy a folded piece of paper.

Fundy took it. "Thanks."

"Open it." Punz said.

Fundy laughed. "You really think I'll fall for that?"

 Punz shrugged. "Kinda?"

Fundy sighed again, "Leave." he ordered.

Dream and Punz looked at him, "You can't make me." Punz declared.

"I can just call the police?" Fundy said.

Punz looked at him, worried about charges against him, they stuttered, "A-Alright!" he headed towards the door, "I-I'll see you later Dream!" and they then ran off.

Dream looked at Fundy. "Why-"

Fundy shot a look at Dream, "My house, my rules." he closed the door.

Dream shot off his gun, which were blanks however no one checked on them since hearing gun shots was basically normal at this time since some of them train in their room, Dream glared at Fundy. "You want a war? You're going to get one."

Fundy smiled. "Now you want to start war?"

Dream began filling with rage, "I will make sure you are dead this time!" he yelled.

Fundy gave a quiet laugh. "We'll see 'Clay.'"

Dream stared at Fundy. "Fine."

Fundy unfolded the piece of paper that Punz gave him, it said:
"Due to you never negotiating with us in the first place, and never wanted to ally with Dream, we declare war. 
- 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽 & 𝒫𝓊𝓃𝓏"

"Interesting." Fundy chuckled.

Dream looked at Fundy. "What?"

Fundy smiled. "Looks like your ally is declaring war against me too."

Dream looked at the piece of paper in Fundy's hand, "Never thought I would use this." he said, taking something out of his pocket.

Fundy gave a smirk, "Well." Dream gave him the thing he took out, Fundy unfolded it, "War starts today." it said. Fundy chuckled, "War it is." Fundy said, and Dream disappeared to the outside.

"This isn't the end Floris!"  

I'm back fairly early- Thank you for all the support everyone! This fanfic will have slightly less ships, however there will be more 5undy as time progresses, as well as Puffychu.
Love you all platonically! -Unbreakable 12/8/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 344 34
[Completed](Warning: is an old cringy story) Dream, George, Sapnap, and BBH decided to meet up at Dream's house for two weeks in the summer. George r...
17.9K 406 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
868 12 13
~ "What did you wish for?" "For you to be mine." ~ One day Dream introduces Karl to his best friend Sapnap. The two seem to click instantly but their...
281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...