[[ On Hiatus ]]'I found you...

By actuallyabiscuit0602

Everyone is born with a red string attached to their finger that links them to their soulmate once you meet i... More

Authors Note
Longing and Learning
F*@k you Monday
This is why I don't socialise.
This is why I'm failing physics
It looks like everything is going all right. For 5 minutes.
History of the soulmate string.
I just had to prove something, didn't I.
I just hit a celebrity with my car (NOT CLICKBAIT)
Hallelujah, my ass
' Lunch time! '
Ghosty powers.
' Just a friend? '
Hey meet this old dude I know.
Holding in my fangirling is pretty hard...
A new friend
Just a dream
Dress shopping
Faith
Of course things dont go to plan
!!The date!!
Is my boyfriend a ninja?
Is it really a break if I'm stressed?
Merry Christmas!!
2 Year Anniversary
Pretending to be normal kids.
The moment my world froze.
Power move: No skill needed, Just be amused by confusion.
I should've stayed in bed.
Lord and Boy
I lose my temper... again.
All this learnin' is making me dizzy.
Discount winter wonderland
One minor inconvenience away from a nervous breakdown.
What R'you doing in me swamp?
How many times are we going to get tricked by an emo ghost?
Funny story (Was almost eaten by giant squid)
I am running on spite and fury
Maybe we're not so normal, but this is as close as it's getting.
Please don't curse me evil ghost guy, I want to be in the sequel!
That was a lot easier than I expected.
The small children are annoying.
Three year anniversary!!!
I may need anger management classes
T is for Trauma
Can we just have one moment of peace, please?

Denial is one hell of a drug.

634 20 14
By actuallyabiscuit0602

~~~*~~~
Sure it's a calming notion,
Perpetual in motion
But it's not what you signed up for
~~~*~~~

Grayson's POV

I was scared of the truth. I had been battling this my whole life. I was gay. I had to hide. I had to run. Running from the truth was my strong suit. What would my mother say? She couldn't find out. No one could find out. I wonder what Cole is like? Whatever he's like, I'm sorry. I'm not a good soulmate. I'm just a coward.

3rd person POV.

The group was shocked after [y/n] caught them up on what had happened. Cole most of all. Why did his soulmate run away? Cole had known he was gay ever since he was a child. Maybe Grayson was having a harder time coming to terms with himself. Whatever the reason was, Cole wasn't mad. He was understanding, he couldn't be mad at his soulmate after all. He didn't even know him.

Lunch was awkward. No one knew what to say. In his haste, Grayson had left all his things. Cole flicked through his sketchbook. He understood some of the meaning behind Grayson's art. He understood that he had difficulty at home regarding his sexuality. Being a musician, Cole knew how art always had a meaning behind it. Sometimes you'd just need to be that extra bit perceptive to see it.

[Y/n]'s POV

It was a Wednesday, meaning I got to go see Greenie, I mean the Ninja. My mum drove towards the monastery atop the hill, however she parked the car a few miles out.

"Why are we stopping here?" I asked, confused as I had been daydreaming while looking out the window.

"Wu wanted to show you the bounty."

An excited squeal escaped my mouth. "OHMYGODREALLY!"

"Yeah." My mum unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car.

'Okay [y/n], deep breaths. This is gonna be so cool.'

"It's not that exciting." M added.

'You shut your mouth.'

I was excited, and rightfully so. All my memories of being the biggest Ninja fangirl were coming back to me. For me, the Ninja was 9-year-old me's One Direction.

"[Y/n]! Come on get out the car!"

I did as my mother said, and I could hear the low drone of the bounty approaching our car.

I calmed my breathing and stepped out of the car. I craned my neck up towards the sky and sure enough, the red bounty hung in the sky.

"Oh my god..." I whispered underneath my breath.

The anchor whizzed down to the ground, the ninjas riding it down.

"We haven't done this in years!" One of them shouted.

The anchor hit the ground creating a small dust cloud around it.

"That looks so fun..." I whispered to myself.

"It is." Greenies voice came from behind me.

Startled, my reflexes took over. Greenie flew a few feet, landing on his back.

"Shit dude, is that what your power is?" The earth ninja questioned, now at my side.

"Yeah..." I ran over to where Greenie was picking himself back up, "Sorry."

"It's my fault, shouldn't sneak up on you." He laughed.

"[Y/n]. That was so cool, imagine you in battle with us we'd be untouchable." The fire ninja stated, a bit too excited to use me as a weapon might I add.

We boarded the Bounty once it had landed properly, and it rose once again into the sky, staying stationary.

"Woah..." I breathed, taking in the view. The whole world looked tiny, it's cliche to say but people really did look like ants.

"It's a good view, isn't it?" Greenie, or possibly [most likely] my soulmate said next to me.

He had leant his elbows on the side of the ship, holding his head in his hands. His side profile, although obscured by his mask, looked awfully similar to Lloyd's. I could almost see Lloyd. It was the same as when Lloyd looked out of the school bus window.

"Yeah... It really is. A bit scary though." I finally answered after staring at him for god knows how long.

"Way to make it awkward [Y/n]!"

"Are you really scared [Y/n]? Because if you are I will make Sensei lower us down." Greenie sounded genuine. His hands were now on my shoulders, in a comforting grip.

M scoffed at Greenie, to which I gave him a mental look of annoyance.

"I'm fine. It's just strange to think that all those people down there probably can't even see us." I reassured him enough to loosen his soft grip on my shoulders.

"Well... I should probably get started on the tour." Greenie [Most definitely Lloyd, no doubt about it] said.

"Tour me big guy."

"Wtf."

"Wtf indeed [Y/n]. I may be dead but even I cringed at that." M stated from inside my brain.

Greenie's eyes looked at me in pure confusion. "What did you say?"

"Nothing. Letsjustdothetour."

"O-kay then."

Why did I say that? What is wrong with me? I'd love to be able to turn back time right about now.

"I've heard of people that can do that..." M quietly muttered, but I didn't care about him and his super important evil plan right now. I care about making this encounter less awkward.

"Over here is the sleeping quarters, there's a laundry room down the end of the hall. Red, Blue, White and Earth share one room, Water has her own and so do I."

"Is that part of your Green ninja special treatment?" I joked.

"No, it's because-" Greenie stopped himself, "Yeah it's the prophesied special treatment." He laughed off his almost mistake.

I wonder what he was going to say...

"This is Sensei's meditation room, we aren't usually allowed to go in here because we are distracting. But it seems it isn't currently being used so it should be fine. And down the hall is the library and the adults sleeping quarters."

We walked back out to the main deck which was now cluttered with various training equipment. Greenie ignored the mess and beckoned me up a flight of stairs.

"Up here is the driver zone."

"The Bridge you mean." Water, [most definitely Nya] said from inside.

"Same thing, my way sounds cooler anyway." Greenie retorted, the same childlike immaturity lacing his voice.

"Yeah, Yeah. Keep telling yourself that." Red added.

Greenie looked back at me, his eyebrows raised in annoyance. "They are so mean to me [Y/n]."

"My heart bleeds for you." I responded sarcastically.

"hAh." Another voice came from a little hole in the floorboards.

"Ignore him, he thinks he's a master engineer." [[Nya!!]] said, pointing at the floor.

Blue's head popped up from the said hole. "I'll have you know I am an excellent engineer."

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm adding an auto-pilot feature, so we can all train at the same time."

"As long as we aren't going to die while you are doing this." I joked as Greenie continued his tour.

"This is the kitchen, and through those doors is where we eat." He waved his hand to the mentioned rooms as he walked past.

"No snack this time?"

"No, sorry. Sensei wants you to do something today."

"I wonder what he wants me to do..."

Wu was waiting for me on the deck, and my mum was talking to him. Once he had spotted us, he ushered me over. Greenie turned to leave, "You too."

Wu and my mum shared a solemn yet serious look on their face, this probably meant that something bad was going on... or was going to happen.

"What's going on?" Lloyd must've picked up on their expression as well.

"Follow us to the library, we'll talk there." My mum stated- god it must be really bad.

We did as they said and followed them, out of habit I grabbed onto Lloyd's / Greenie's hand. He looked at me, confused, "I thought Lloyd'll get jealous."

"He doesn't seem the jealous type." I smiled, squeezing his hand slightly.

His eyes widened, "You know?" He whispered.

I nodded slowly, feeling the lump in my throat returning. I couldn't cry right now, something serious was going on... I should save them.

"How? How long have you known?"

"I'm very perceptive... and you're terrible at keeping secrets."

He laughed a little, "Suppose I don't need this on then?"

"No, Lloyd you don't." The woman my mum was talking to in the monastery said. She was sitting at a table in the middle of the room. Books and scrolls lined the walls on large bookcases. The room smelt like paper and old leather-bound books, a pleasant and nostalgic smell. Too bad the atmosphere of the room wasn't as pleasant, it was familiar though.

He pulled his mask off, his golden hair a tousled mess. He looked at me with a sort of shy grin, "For the record, you're not very good at keeping secrets either."

My smile was brief, Sensei Wu began speaking.

"We have reason to believe that you two will be in danger sometime in the near future." He stated, he seemed calm yet his eyes conveyed fear. Fear for us. That couldn't be good.

"How far in the near future?" I asked.

"We have no way to tell..." The woman said.

"Is it... Is it because of Dad?" Lloyd said.

"No, not this time." She replied a sadness etched into her face. I recognised that type of sadness, she had a personal connection to Garmadon... His wife.

"I believe that it is an old student of mine. He so desperately wanted to be the Green Ninja that it led him down a... bad path." Wu continued.

"You had students before us?" Lloyd asked, perplexed.

"Yes, it was a long time ago."

"Wait, hang on. How do you know all this?" I asked, my hand still gripping onto Lloyd's tightly.

"It came to me while I was meditating. I can only see parts and feel a strong sense of emotion while it happens. The emotion I could feel was," He paused for a moment, perhaps debating in his head if he really wanted to tell us.

"Tell them, they deserve to know." My mum said.

"The emotion was heartbreak." His voice was thick with emotion of his own.

"No..." Lloyd whispered, I could tell he was fighting back tears, as was I.

"Why, Why heartbreak? What's going to happen to us?" I whimpered, my voice beginning to crack from the fear.

"[Y/n], don't panic. We're going to keep you both safe, nothing will happen to either of you." Lloyd's mum said.

Lloyd tightened his grip on my hand, a silent way of telling me that he'd also keep me safe.

We were all in denial- shît was about to hit the fan.

AN

1783 words

Thursday 18th August 2022

Omg look who finally updated!!!! Me!!!

I am now completely finished with high school! It feels so weird to be leaving and going to a new place to do my A-Levels.

Also! Back in January I lost all but two of my friends!!! So I was even more depresso lmao. I'm fine now tho.

But look, angst! 😧😧😧😧😧

What's going to happen??!?!???!!

Wait and see 🫠

~Actuallyabiscuit0602
(I hope those numbers are in the right order, I haven't done this in a while)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.2K 27
You are an average teen in high school who has a pretty decent life, all is normal until you encounter talking legos! What will you do with these tin...
297K 10.6K 55
❝lloyd garmadon sent you a friend request❞ γ€Œ accept 」 γ€Œ decline 」 in which lloyd messages y/n everyday at 1:11 βœ“ lowercase inten...
253 7 8
What if Lloyd isn't an only child? What if he had a sister? A twin sister to be exact. Her name is Llyra Mignonette Garmadon. The twin sister of Llo...
11.4K 552 23
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...