Edens Zero:Echo Through The C...

demetriusperry

Mother. To some people she's just a myth, something that doesn't exists and is merely just a fairy tale. Howe... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 19

623 26 27
demetriusperry

"EH?!"

Pino, Happy, Rebecca, Weisz, and Homura were all shocked to hear the final matchup. Yuuki's opponent was going to be Shiki. Soon Weisz and Homura shook their heads as they looked at Xiaomei.

"Oi, what's the meaning of this?!"

"We demand an answer. Though I am curious to see how strong Yuuki truly is since I never saw him fight. Confound it, I spoke my mind!"

"I told you all that I make the matchups. Besides, this works out for you. Both combatants are from the Edens Zero crew. So if either of them lose, it'll only benefit you. Besides, you don't see the two combatants complaining."

As she heard this, Rebecca looked towards Shiki and Yuuki. While Shiki was smiling ear to ear, Yuuki had his fists clenched. They weren't complaining at all. If anything, it seemed like they were raring to go.

"I know it's crazy, but i'm actually excited to fight you, Yuuki."

"I guess I could use the exercise. You'll make due for a good warm up."

Seeing as both Yuuki and Shiki agreed to this battle, Xiaomei went back to her seat as Rebecca and the rest of the group got a good distance away from Yuuki and Shiki. Truth be told, they weren't sure who would win. While Shiki was strong, Yuuki always had a presence about him. He may not talk much, but when things get tough, he's basically a one man army. Soon both Shiki and Yuuki both stood a few feet away from each other as Xiaomei raised her arm.

"Match....BEGIN!"

The moment Xiaomei said this, Yuuki was out of sight. Before he knew it, Shiki was suddenly kicked into a wall. Shiki knew Yuuki was fast, but it really was different experiencing it than just seeing it.

"Damn, you're fast. But i'm not going down so easily! Magimech Attack:Gravity Fist!!!!"

"Sound Domination:Sound Knuckle!"

The moment Shiki and Yuuki's attacks collided, the ground began to slowly break apart as a large shockwave was generated from the collision. Before Shiki could pull back his fist, Yuuki grabbed a hold of both of his hands.

"Sound Domination:Machine Gun Voice!!!!!"

The moment Yuuki opened his mouth, he launched several "bullets" of sounds using a staccato voice and his Ether Gear. As Shiki was being barraged by the bullets of sound, he slammed his right knee into Yuuki's stomach. As Yuuki was sent flying, Shiki soon looked at the boy.

"I knew you were strong but this is nuts...yet it still feels like you're going easy on me. You really are amazing, Yuuki! But I won't lose!"

As Shiki said this, he used his Ether Gear to make himself fall towards Yuuki at great speed. The moment Shiki got close, he smiled happily as he clenched his fists.

"Magimech Attack:Gravity Fist Frenzy!!!!"

After his fists began to glow, Shiki unleashed a continuous barrage of Gravity Fist upon Yuuki's body. When he delivered the final punch onto Yuuki, Shiki saw the boy flying. However, he noticed that Yuuki didn't look all that injured as he saw the boy place a hand on the ground.

"Sound Domination:Noise Crush!"

The moment Yuuki's hand touched the ground, he sent out vibrations through it which caused the ground to break apart. As various chunks of the ground were flying throughout the arena, Rebecca looked at Shiki and Yuuki in horror.

"Shiki was already a monster, but Yuuki does this much damage while holding back?! Is he stronger than Shiki?!"

"Sound Domination:Thunder Noise!!!!!!"

Yuuki shouts upward into the air, where a "cloud" of sound forms. The sound echoes and condenses within the cloud, becoming louder and more intense, before falling from the sky as thunderbolt-like blasts of sound. The moment the attack struck Shiki, the boy screamed in pain as his body was falling onto the ground. As Yuuki looked at Shiki, he merely shook his head.

"You're strong, Shiki. I'll gladly admit that. In terms of just raw fire power, you might have me beat. However, that alone doesn't guarantee victory."

"Amazing......."

Yuuki's eyes widen in shock when he saw that Yuuji was slowly getting back up. The boy could take a beating, he could give him that much. Yuuki knew he was stronger than Shiki by a landslide. However, he can't afford to let his guard down against the boy. As he saw Shiki standing up, he saw the boy's ether lines beginning to become three-dimensional as the debris around him began to float.

"It's just like when we fought Elsie...."

"I know space is a massive place. It has so many strong people in it. Gramps, Elsie, you..........so amazing. Space is so amazing. You're so amazing, Yuuki. But I can't lose, after all...I still have to make you acknowledge me as your friend while we search for Mother!"

As Shiki said this, the rubble caused from his battle with Yuuki began to float even higher in the air. While the members of Edens Zero's crew looked at the two in worry, their gaze was turned elsewhere when they heard one thing.

"Pfft. Hahahaha! You actually remember that promise, Shiki. Fine then.....let's settle this, Demon King Shiki. Let's see if you're finally strong enough to make me acknowledge you as a friend. But let me say this....don't think beating me is an easy task. After all, I haven't had the chance to get serious. Though I don't need to be in this case."

As Yuuki said this, he began to exert a little more power than usual. He was starting to get a bit excited. He had to restrain himself. If he didn't, he might accidentally take Shiki's life and possibly the others. Meanwhile, Xiaomei looked at the two boys fighting. As Shiki's power made the rubble float in the air, Yuuki's made a small tremor occur in the arena as the debris that was now in the air was breaking apart.

"Delicious! So delicious! To think their battle would end up having THIS much intensity. Though it seems this next exchange of moves will decide everything."

"LET'S SETTLE THIS!!!!!"

As Shiki jumped high into the air, he lands feet first on the outer part of Xiaomei's sitting area. After enhancing his feet with gravity, Shiki began to increase his speed and momentum as he began to jump down towards Yuuki.

"Magimech Attack:Gravity Come-"

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and the requiem of fury for evil."

Shiki felt a chill going down his spine as he got closer and closer to Yuuki. The moment he saw the boy's eyes, he felt his entire building screaming at him to go the opposite direction. The moment Shiki got close to Yuuki, he realized something immediately. He realized that he wasn't going to win this fight.

"Sorry, Shiki. Sound Domination:Sound Bazooka!!!!"

The moment Shiki was inches away from him, Yuuki let out an unbelievably loud scream which blasts out in all directions. The entire audience in the stadium were all passing out as parts of the arena began to break apart. Even Rebecca and the others were having a hard time to stay conscious during this attack as they were all covering their ears but the sound was so loud that this act might as well be useless. The dust caused from all the destruction began to settle. When Xiaomei looked at the ground she saw Yuuki with his hands in his jacket pocket as Shiki was slowly getting up from the ground, breathing heavily as he had bruises all over his body.

"You were trained to be strong, Shiki. However, I was forced to survive hell itself. In terms of experience in actual combat....i'm far superior. Let's stop this, it's hard enough to hold myself back without fatally hurting everyone else since sound can affect all. Thank goodness we have Sister, who can heal you."

"I'm not d-"

"Don't underestimate me. You were trained by Ziggy...that's it. While you trained to be strong, I fought for life or death everyday. When you take that to consideration, you never stood a chance. Sound Domination:Sound Wall."

After absorbing the sound that was present in the colosseum and amplifying it, Yuuki fires it out through the air in a large omnidirectional echo, manipulating the sound in his immediate vicinity into a wall of pure pressure that destroyed portions of the surrounding area. The moment Shiki was hit by this pressure, he landed harshly on his back as foam escaped from his mouth and he was knocked out.

"You're not weak, i'm just that much stronger than you."

"Match over! The winner is Yuuki! That battle was so delectable, as expected from you, Yuuki! Thank you for the meal!"

As Xiaomei snapped her fingers, Yuuki and the group felt themselves sinking into the ground again. Soon they found themselves back in the void they entered in. They all saw their damaged clothes back to their original state as Xiaomei was sitting before them.

"Thank you for entertaining me a bit. I will now bestow upon you some knowledge."

"It's scary how your personality changes so quickly, Battle Pervert."

"Hehe. I'm just a person who hates being bored. By the way, the whereabouts of Valkyrie have been read. Where the light and darkness come together in a far away place, on the planet of jewels, Sun Jewel. The person you're looking for will be there."

Yuuki nodded his head as he looked at Shiki, who finally got up after being knocked out. The group finally knew what there next destination would be. As Shiki thanked Xiaomei for the information, the girl looked at Shiki and Yuuki.

"I should thank you both for the amount of fun I had. As thanks for providing that fun, i'll bestow upon you a piece of my knowledge."

"We don't need it."

"What if it's a winning lottery number?!"

"Shut up, Wiseman!"

"No...it's about the one you seek."

"Mother is the biggest sorceress in the universe. It is said that there is no wish she can't grant."

Shiki smiled as he heard this, as the group and himself were leaving, he had only one thing to tell Xiaomei. They weren't gonna lose to anyone until they reached Mother. As Xiaomei saw her visitors leave, she let a smile form on her face.

"Shiki and the gang have finally gathered info on Valkyrie's whereabouts and head for Sun Jewel. However, what was waiting for them was....I will return to my narrator position. Everyone have a nice day! Eh? You want to know about the Code Breaker I mentioned earlier? I guess I can indulge you dear readers a bit. All he wanted was to know of Code Breaker #3's next location. As for who this Code Breaker was that arrived before Yuuki....he's the man who had the highest chance of killing Ziggy. Code Breaker #1"

~On Sun Jewel~
A single man was seen standing alone as he looked at the sky. As he stood in silence, he was thinking back to a certain incident in the past. He was given a simple order. To set a certain living facility for orphaned kids ablaze. However, he remembered something else. In particular, one of the three survivors of that incident who became part of the Eden Project shortly afterwards.

"What a peculiar child? Someone who did not kill during the Eden Project, but is known as the most barbaric out of all of us Code Breakers. Judging from what that fortune teller said, this shall be his next destination. Not only that...this will be the place where I will have to defeat him."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

23.5K 1.5K 39
Who would have thought one mistake could bring such life long-suffering? Naruto certainly didn't. ⚠️ Warning⚠️ Abusive relationship Coerce/ Rape Bon...
12.8K 378 25
Y/N L/N had a not so normal life, he lost his parents, his ex-girlfriend cheated on him, and he was hoping for a new life away from this hell. One d...
28K 635 27
Sal x fem reader [completed but under editing] Y/n can't sleep, like at all. No it's not insomnia, sleep paralysis, or some other shit. No, it's some...