Mask of Celibacy

By Carolyn_Hill

In the late nineties asexuality is all but ignored as an orientation. Jess doesn't understand her complex arr... More

Premise
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Appendix I: Glossary of Ace/Sexual Terms

MASK OF CELIBACY has won the Wattys 2021!

1.4K 146 91
By Carolyn_Hill

December 3, 2021

Dear readers,

I'm so excited! I can't believe that Mask of Celibacy has won a Watty for Best Cover, Best YA, and the Wattpad Books Prize. This means Wattpad plans to publish this story one day! 

I can't believe it! ♥

Thank you to all of you who have read and supported Mask of Celibacy. When you work hard, it helps so much to have objective feedback, encouraging and uplifting messages, and people who understand how you feel. Words can't really express how grateful I am.

This book comes from deep within my heart and soul. Many of you know that a lot of this comes from my own personal experience, and not just the journey to discover that I'm ace.

Keep on writing. Never give up! It took me five years of learning, trying, and picking myself up before today. You can do it. Share your story with the world. 

Happy reading and writing,

Carolyn 

P.S. Can I say how stoked I am that two of the Wattys badges have the ace flag colors? Might be coincidence, but I'm cheering inside nonetheless. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 0 33
This is a story about sophomore teens, but mainly one specific teen. Jessie. Jessie is an insecure gator with a harsh past with his family and friend...
40.4K 1.2K 32
| COMPLETED | 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 {𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝} As model and influencer...
87.4K 1.7K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
196K 8.2K 63
Book Two of the Breaking Jessa Series ******************************************** "Tell me what to do one more fucking time tonight, Cameron, and I...