The Lost Son

بواسطة WilliamFowler203

Izuku Yagi doesn't look like his twin sister or either one of his parents. He's bullied by his sister, the ba... المزيد

Bio
Harem
Running away and reveal
Going home
Arriving Home pt 1
Arriving pt2 and Meeting other Mommas and siblings
Unwanted guests and sudden deaths
Poll
Edit
Apologies

Fiancés and Quirk

3.2K 35 32
بواسطة WilliamFowler203

Nuke POV
I come to from fainting after Dad proposed that the girls and I have an arranged marriage to prevent any problems with my tormentors. The girls are looking at me with hearts in their eyes. Mom is giggling with my soon to be mother in laws. Rias speaks up "Nuke, is it still okay to call you Issei?" I look at her, "Of course it is, my queen of destruction." Koneko "Issei, what can you do with your reclaimed powers?" I close my eyes and try to read my abilities. All of a sudden I get several hundred pings like radar and notice that there's 26 dots around me plus 12 more towards my 1 o'clock and 4 more at my 3 o'clock, both groups are further away but still pretty close. I also see that I have several planes available to launch. I get images of what they are.
(A/N: the ^ by each name points to the corresponding plane)

SBD Dauntless^

F4F Wildcat^

F6F Hellcat^

F4U Corsair^

A1-H Skyraider^

F-4 Phantom^

F-14 Tomcat^

F/A-18 Hornet^

When I open my eyes, everyone is looking at me. Dad speaks up, "What's the verdict?" I grin, "I'm overpowered as hell, I have the ability to launch Wildcats, Hellcats, Corsairs, Dauntless dive bombers, Skyraider attack planes, F-4 phantom jets, F-14 Tomcats, and F/A-18 Hornets. I also can ski on water like everyone else from home and I have radar and sonar. By the way, we have 16 prying ears. 4 of them I don't mind because they are Uncle Nezu, Uncle Shota, Uncle Mic and Aunt Nemuri. But the other 12 are about to die if they don't stop listening in." Mom and Dad get visibly angry and Dad speaks up "Hey Ass Might, bring your dumb blonde ass in here along with your little demon spawn and her friends!!!" As they come through the door I notice that Ochahoe, Katsabitch, Shokahoe and Izubitch are all drooling at me while the douche bags are drooling at my fiancé's. I also hear Mom talking to someone via radio. "Roon and Bismarck, you're cleared for entry." As soon as she says that, Dad shouts, "Nezu, I'm sorry about your ceiling and I'll pay for it!!" All of a sudden the roof explodes and two more women drop in, one with a blonde bob-cut and the other with long blond hair. Both have their riggings active and the bob-cuts looks like an angry shrimp. The long blonde speaks "Vell, Meine Liebe, it zeems that it vas a good idea zu have Roon und I zu be your backup in case zings vent south." Dad nods and speaks up "Nuke, these two ladies are two of you other moms. You are biologically mine and Enty's child but technically the son of all 27 of my wife's" (A/N: this is a reference to the next chapter of my Rise of a Legend story) Mom speaks up, "Nuke, meet your momma Roon and Momma Bismarck." Momma Roon looks at me "Vell I zee he definitely inherited hiz vather's looks but hiz muther's hair and eye colors." Momma Bismarck looks at me "Bisko vill be over joyed to reunite vith her older bruther." Ass might speaks up "You four are under arrest for kidnapping and my son will not marry those sluts but these four beautiful ladies right here!" At this Momma Roon grins maniacally "Monty, can I kill ze blonde dummkopf?"

Dad speaks up, "Sadly no, the treaty prevents it but I will allow you to beat him up." At this momma Roon grins even more and speaks up "Shrimpy, zere iz a playzing for zu." At this Shrimpy turns towards Ass Might, who pales when he sees Shrimpy's sharp, metal teeth. Momma Bismarck looks at my tormentors "Zu zay zat zu are more powerful zan my zon but ven I look at zu, all I zee are greedy spoiled brats zat vont take no vor an answer. Vell it looks like schule iz in zession because I vill teach you vat no means." As she finishes speaking her rigging moves to peer at Cunt-suki, Shito and Taintya.

All of them reel back as the whores look at me with pleading looks in their eyes. Izubitch speaks "De-Izuku, please leave those bitches and be with us. We'll treat you better than that." I start laughing "You honestly expect to believe that? It's a joke because if I remember correctly, yesterday you told me to jump off a building and maybe I'll get a quirk in my next life. Well surprise, this..." spreading my arms to show her what's going on "...is the result, I found my biological parents who actually love me plus my other moms who will probably spoil me when I return home." Glaring at Izubitch and her whore friends, I activate my rigging and draw my bow which reveals a white bolt of energy pointed at them. "Get it through your thick whore skulls, I don't love you, I used to but after you kept bullying, abusing and suicide baiting me, that love turned to hate." At that statement all of the girls gasped and Ochawhore speaks up "Y-You used to love us??" I nod "Yeah, but once I met my fiancé's, I realized how much I didn't." All of a sudden, Ass Might and Izubitch gasp and a bright light comes out of their chests and forms the shape of a woman.

She looks around and looks at Ass Might, "Toshinori Yagi, I had hoped you would right your wrong and come clean about Nuke but you didn't and then when he was diagnosed quirkless, I had hoped that maybe you would have taken pity on him because YOU were once quirkless but I guess that having a quirk changed you. You and your daughter are unworthy of One For All!!!" The woman turns and looks at me and my parents "Montana, Enterprise it's been a while." Mom speaks up, "Yes it has, Nana Shimura, Nezu informed us of your death." Nana nods and looks at me "Iz-Nuke, the past wielders of One for All and I have discussed this and we all agree, you are the last wielder of One for All. Under no circumstances must this quirk be returned to the Yagi's." I nod "Yes ma'am, I understand." She nods and disappears back into a bright light which goes into my chest. Dad speaks up, "How do you feel, kiddo?" I stand up and try to activate ofa. All of a sudden I notice that my planes are much more powerful. "Well I won't know more until we get back to the base but from what I can tell is that I can use the quirk like a human would or equip it to my planes for extra speed and stuff like that." Dad nods and Ass might looks at me angrily, "Give that back to your sister along with that ship stuff and be a good house husband." At this I shoot a bolt at his foot pinning him to the floor "Shut the fuck up!!! You have no right to demand anything from me and I don't have to listen to you because from now on you, your slut of a wife, your whore daughter and her demon friends mean nothing to me!!" At this Mom speaks loudly "Nuclear Enterprise, when we get home you will be training with me and your momma Takao until you drop. Do you understand me, young man?" I look at Mom, "Yes ma'am." Suddenly the doors open and Uncle Nezu walks in with several police officers "Toshinori Yagi, you are under arrest for the kidnapping and unlawful holding of Nuclear Enterprise of Azur Lane."

Next chapters:
Home and Training
UA

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.2K 149 6
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by their friends in school even their childhood...
16.2K 473 9
Izuku Yagi only ever wanted to be a hero despite being Quirkless but it seemed the whole world was against him, his parents unknowingly ignored him...
311K 6.6K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...
140K 4.1K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...