Ottomans survive past WW1

By FrancoErratusunion

Essentially the Ottomans somehow against all odds get a white peace with the Entente not losing a single prov... More

The change of time
Ottoman-Italian war
Treaty of Instabul and French suspicsions
German-Ottoman relations
Ottoman-Iranian war
Flashback and another treaty of Instabul
Allied reaction
Operation Cripple
Treaty of Cairo
Preparations for WW2
WW2 part 1
WW2 part 2 and treaty of Tokyo
WW2 part 3
WW2 par 4
Treaty of Berlin
WW2 part 5
2nd treaty of Berlin
2nd Treaty of Tokyo
What now?

The end of WW2

13 0 0
By FrancoErratusunion

German Reich pov

I growled when I found out that the British royal family escaped to Canada somehow! I quickly had my new forces prepare for a naval invasion of the Eastern Coast of the USA in sync with a naval invasion of Alaska by the Ottomans and a naval invasion of the Western Coast by the Japanese which is set to occur in 4 months. I quickly began to repair my armies with the rest doing the same with our navies occasonliy clashing with the crippled US navy as Midway had fallen allowing the entire Western coast naval bases to be destroyed via bombings with any naval attempts to attack Eroupe being won in our favor. I smiled as after the preparation we launched with our fleets of the attacking force combined on par with the British Royal navy at its peak. I smiled as the naval invasion was successful with the bonus of more than half of the US naval branch being sunk in their docks while the landing occurred. This caused the US to surrender with the following peace deal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

215K 10.9K 80
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
1.7M 69.2K 29
After a disastrous first season in London, Rose Wilde finds herself torn between two men who love her -- but who both hide secrets that could ruin he...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.8M 154K 89
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...