Caged (Taejin)

By caseylove01

He was always unwanted,Unwanted son, unwanted brother and now unwanted husband. This is the journey of unwant... More

disclaimer
1: Ignored & Unwanted
2: He is angry
3: Disgusted
4: stalked
5: dead
6: Panic attack
7:
8: Past & Love at first sight
9: Promise
10: Attack
11:Smile and Fanboying
12 : meeting father
14
15
16: HIS MINE
17
18:
19: WHERE IS HE?
20: FOUND HIM
21:

13:

1.4K 116 13
By caseylove01

They all were sitting in the restaurant nearby the sea. It's been two days since they were here, and today they decided to visit beach. It was first time in his life that Jin saw a beach. And he was practically dancing and playing freely without any worries. It looked like the kid side of his came out. The smile never leave Jin's face from when they came to saw beach. Taehyung was so happy by seeing this side of Jin. It was the real Jin, he was seeing now. If he knew just by bringing Jin to see beach, he would be showing his real side. He would have done this days ago. Another thing that Taehyung was happy about that it seems Jin was talking freely here. He would ask if he want anything, he will do anything he want. And Taehyung was secretly taking videos of Jin. He was planning a surprise party for jin's birthday party, which was in next week. He needs something to make the day more special.

Taehyung was looking at Jin who was next him on the table. He was eating burger. It was third burger he was eating. While Jin eating burger Taehyung can't help but to stare at Jin. Jin was looking so cute. He wanted to take that burger away and kiss those pulp lips of Jin. Suddenly Jungkook cleared his throat, taking all attention to him. Jungkook took a Champaign in his hand. It looks like he was announcing something.

JK: So guys. I wanted to tell you guys that, I am getting married with Hoseok after two weeks.

(Jungkook said, with smile looking at Hoseok. Who was blushing crazily.)

Yoongi: WHAT? Jimin you hear that. The brat is getting married before me. AND WHEN THE HELL YOU PROPOSED HIM YOU TRAITOR.

(Yoongi marched on Jungkook like he would beat him. well they all know he would never do that but Namjoon was new. And he thought Yoongi was going to beat Jungkook so he hurriedly grab Yoongi's waist from behind making Yoongi stunned at place.)

Yoongi: umm......um... Nam- Namjoon-si. I w-was not going to beat him. I was g-going to hug him.

(Yoongi said awkwardly, still in Namjoon's hold)

Jimin: Yeah Namjoon-ssi. It's the thing between us brothers.

(Jimin said with a smile. Namjoon looked around the table. He felt embarrassed of the position he was holding Yoongi. He release Yoongi from his hold.)

Namjoon: (cough) I am sorry. Yoongi.

Namjoon said. But the thing was actually done and Yoongi who was actually screaming internally because his crush actually hugged him from behind, excuse himself from the table, not wanting his crush to see his fan boy state.)

Namjoon: Will he be okay? I mean, I shouldn't have hold him like that?

Jungkook: I don't know? Why don't you go after him? I mean check if he is okay or not?

(Jimin and Taehyung gave Jungkook a look for what he was doing. Namjoon nodded and went to the direction where Yoongi had went off. Jimin glared at Jungkook.)

Jungkook: What? I am doing them a favor. They both seems to like each other.

(Jungkook shrugged.)

Hyung-sik: Congratulations both of you, JK and Hoseok.

(Jin and Taehyung also congratulate them.)

Hoseok & Jk: thank you.

Jimin: Only thank you won't be enough. Tell me the details later. God, you didn't even tell when you proposed Hoseok. You really are br-

JK: ha ha. Like you tell us when you married Hyung sik. We didn't even know when you married. At least I am calling you guys to the wedding.

Jimin: Yeah. Don't need to remind us that whenever you get a chance. Actually we also have something to tell you guys.

Tae: What?

Jimin looked at Hoseok, who smiled at him. They intervene their hands. Jimin lean his head on Hyung sik's shoulder.

Jimin: We are adopting a baby.

Jin: Really? Oh my god. I am so happy for you guys.

Jin said smiling at them. They all congratulate Jimin and hyung sik. They ate their dinner. After dinner they all went to beach separately. Enjoying their private time with their partners.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Jin and Taehyung both were walking on beach holding hands, after their dinner. The sight was relaxing. Moon was at its magical best, trying to make water of the sea shine. The waves of sea were roaring and when a small wave of water touch Jin's feet, he would giggle, making the moment more memorable for Taehyung. There was no one on than them near beach. They could see distant figures of Jungkook and Hoseok, sitting on sand, hugging each other.

Taehyung halt in his steps, making Jin look at him with confused face. Taehyung & Jin both were nervous. Taehyung wanted to tell Jin that he is stopping doing business with his father and on the other hand Jin wanted to ask Taehyung to do the business with his father again. Both were hella nervous, not knowing how the other would take the thing.

"I have something to tell you." They both said at the same time.

Tae: You first.

Jin: No. You first. (Jin said pouting)

Tae: You say first. Or I will kiss you here.

Jin: Um.. Okay. I w-want y-you to d-do Business w-with f-father, t-that y-you w-were stopping.

(Jin said nervously. He didn't know how Taehyung would respond to this.)

Taehyung: (Taehyung tighten his jaw at that, he should have seen it coming. Mr. Choi has the biggest weapon in his side. JIN. ) So, he contacted you. (Taehyung asked in calmed tone)

Jin: Yes. (Jin said not looking at Taehyung.)

Taehyung: Jin?

Jin: hmm (Jin looked at Tae)

Tae: Tell me how is your relationship with your father?

(Jin was shocked, he didn't expect Taehyung to ask that question. What would he tell him? His father hate him from bottom of his heart? He tortured and abused him for years? Taehyung will think he is pathetic.)

Jin: Umm... N-Normal. L-like N-normal F-father and S-son. (Jin said avoiding Taehyung's gaze. Taehyung was observing his every moment like hawk.)

Tae: So He loves you? He never lay hand on you?

Jin: y-yeah. H-he l-loves me v-very m-much.

Tae: Hmm. You didn't answer my second question?

Jin: um...... (Jin gulp) He n-never h-had laid h-hand o-on me.

(Jin said, looking at the moon, he didn't notice that with his each word, Taehyung was getting red due to anger. He didn't notice that Taehyung has reached his limits and he was looking at him fuming with anger.)

Tae: You said he never laid hand on you, THEN WHAT IS THIS?

(With that Taehyung torn the shirt on Jin's body, making his abused and filled with wounds body visible to moonlight. Making cold breeze touch his pale skin. )

(Jin arched back and covered himself as soon as he recovered from shock due to what Taehyung has done. He was petrified that Taehyung know about his wounds? How did he know that, he made sure cover them with makeup? He looked at Taehyung with teary eyes, who was looking at him with anger. At this point Jin wanted to run away from there. But he can't he have to ask Taehyung to do business with his father.)

Tae: why are you hiding your pain Jin? Just ask me one time, I will give a world to you. I will provide you all protection, money everything. You don't need to go that monster father of yours. Why after all this you are still by his side?

Jin: S-someone tell y-you w-wrong information. T-this didn't done b-by m-my father. I-Its..........I-It's me who did this to m-myself.

Taehyung: Really. You like to beat yourself. That's the dumbest thing I ever herd Jin. WHY THE HELL YOU ARE STILL PROTECTING HIM?

Jin: I am n-not p-protecting him. Please Taehyung, please d-don't stop business with him. I won't bear to make him angry. Please. (Jin said in his cries, holding Taehyung's hand)

Tae: I will do business with him but I have condition. Tell me the reason after all what he had done to you, why are you still taking his side? What's the reason that you are bounded to do anything for him?

Jin: I (sob) c-can't tell you anything Taehyung. Please, try to understand.

Tae: (Taehyung got angry. Why he was not taking his help when he himself was offering him? He didn't understand the reason to Jin's behavior, and that makes him even angrier. He remove Jin's hand from his. Jin was looking at him with teary face.)

Tae: I am stopping my business with your father completely from tomorrow. Don't talk to me unless you want to tell me reason you are protecting him.

(With that Taehyung went out of there, leaving behind a hysterically crying Jin.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.6K 36
two boys. one arranged marriage. and both of them are trying to break free of it.
240K 12K 51
His choices had always been questionable. There was no denying that. This though? This was just crazy.
194K 9.8K 36
❝i don't want to be here anymore, taehyung.❞
251K 12.9K 53
I'm so furious at you for making me feel this way.