Ottomans survive past WW1

By FrancoErratusunion

Essentially the Ottomans somehow against all odds get a white peace with the Entente not losing a single prov... More

The change of time
Ottoman-Italian war
Treaty of Instabul and French suspicsions
Ottoman-Iranian war
Flashback and another treaty of Instabul
Allied reaction
Operation Cripple
Treaty of Cairo
Preparations for WW2
WW2 part 1
WW2 part 2 and treaty of Tokyo
WW2 part 3
WW2 par 4
Treaty of Berlin
WW2 part 5
2nd treaty of Berlin
The end of WW2
2nd Treaty of Tokyo
What now?

German-Ottoman relations

19 1 0
By FrancoErratusunion

German Reich pov

I must restore the German Empire's old glory and defeat the French and British but how.. Italy is too weak to help me much now. Maybe I should contact the Ottoman Empire, I thought , so I decided to send a delegation requesting a meeting with the Ottoman Empire. They could help me in beating up the Balkans to restore their glory and to help me out with the French and British Empire who have Musliums who are being suppressed which the Ottoman Empire doesn't like very much. They could help me in Africa unlike the Italians who they just beat and kicked out of Africa. For now I shall get Austria annexed to cause some world tension, maybe even have the allies focus on me and not the Ottomans so that they can expand once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.8M 154K 89
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
385K 15.5K 137
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
2.3K 50 10
The Suite Precure find themselves in a place far from Kanon Town. Their only hope getting back home is a boy who knows their secret. With his help, c...
Trap in a Book By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

340K 9.3K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...