Debanya : Healed by tears

By EmareldHistory

-"Danaaaa!" a girl shouted standing on the sea shore. A wolf was shown running towards her. It came to her a... More

πŸ™‹β€β™€πŸ™‹β€β™€πŸ™‹β€β™€
Cover πŸ˜€
End or a new beginning?
preparation for the battle
New Arrival
God's blessings
Game of destiny
Journey towards the darkness
Find the right
Getting Better Everyday
First Success
Exploration
Exploration part 2
Confession
Charuta
Mission Timnasa
The Last Ritual
Re-Unity
The Team
The Last Battle
Is This The End?
"Painful Peace!"

New fairies

343 24 33
By EmareldHistory

Timnasa was watching Baalveer through the magical circle, she saw someone rescued him from the cave. But before she could see him /her, a girl appeared in front of her and bowed down. Timnasa closed the magical circle and looked at her with a wide smile.

This was the same girl who was vanished as soon as she touched the magical bird.

Timnasa:- Welcome to the Kaallok Princess Anahita! The way you have followed devil's footsteps out of honesty in these 5 years is truly admirable. I know very well that you are an opportunist, who can kill her father for her own life! But again I remind you, Don't do any tricks with me. You cannot even imagine what can I do with you!👿

Anahita remained silent looking at the ground. Timnasa observed her for a minute and said:- You have to do a new work, murder of Baal veer. Can you do it?

She silently nodded in agreement.

Timnasa:- Good. Now return back to your home. I will call you at the right time.

Saying this, she did a magic due to which, the princess went back to the Earth.

Princess Anahita / In Earth Ananya

With Baalveer

Someone took him out of the cave, he was half-unconcious that time. The person sprinkled water on him. After some time, he fully recovered and looked at his saviour but couldn't see anyone except a strange looking animal /bird!

The animal/bird started talking in human voice which shocked Baalveer.

The creature(in sarcastic tone):- Thank Lord, finally you wake up! For what great work work did you go to the death cave, Mr.?

Baalveer:- Who are you and how did you learn Earth's language?! And I don't even know you, but you rescued me! Why?

The creature:- oh Lord! How much questions do you have!? Stop now for a minute, let me give you answers!

Baalveer:- OK, tell. 🙄

The creature:- So, I am Jainaag. Don't afraid, I am not a disciple of Timnasa. My father was the Guardian of Swetlok, whom Timnasa killed brutally and my mother hid herself with the prince to save him from Timnasa. Princess Anahita gave me the power of talking in any language of this universe!

When you came here, I got positive vibes and thought you are a friend of truth and honesty. Then I saw you fighting with the evil army of Timnasa. So, I helped you.

Now tell me, who are you and what are you doing here?

Baalveer:- I am Baalveer, a soldier of truth and goodness. I came here to get a magical flower and I am succeeded in this mission. Thank you for saving my life, Jainaag.

Jainaag
(I took/stole😅 these pictures and the name from a Bengali show 😝)

In the Earth

Anahita entered her room. A girl was sitting on the bed. She sat beside her.

The girl:- Call of Timnasa?😐

She nodded. The girl sighed.

Anahita:- She wants to kill Baalveer and I have to do this!

The girl:- He is the saviour of Goodness. You should not kill him.

Anahita:- But Reshmi, I have to do all things she will order. I am helpless!

Reshmi:- But Ananya-

Ananya(Anahita):- Now ,please leave this. I am hungry. Is there anything in kitchen?

Reshmi:- Umm... Let me see.

She went to the kitchen and returned after some time with bread, butter and jam.

They ate those and went to do their studies.

Reshmi (friend of Ananya)

In the Fairyland

Baalveer arrived to the The temple of Angels with his new friend Jainaag and gave the flower to Ranipari.

Ranipari put it on the hand of the huge statue and worshiped it.

The Paritara appeared floating in the air. A laser ray came from it, touched the magical flower and changed it's colour. A fairy wearing a red gown appeared in front of the statue.

Mastipari

Ranipari:- Welcome, Mastipari!(to other fairies and Baalveer) She has the similar powers of Natkhat pari. She is grown up but, her activities are childish till today. For this child like naughtiness, her name is Mastipari.

Mastipari greeted everyone and stood up with the fairies.

The flower changed it's colour again. A melodious sound was heard in the air. A fairy appeared in front of the statue and greeted Ranipari.

Dhwani Pari

Ranipari:- Welcome Dhwani Pari! She has the power of controlling the sound. She can destroy anyone and anything with this power, just as She can enchant everyone with her music.

The flower changed it's colour again and another fairy appeared in front of the statue.

Pani Pari

Ranipari:- Welcome Panipari! She has the power of controlling the water. Her water power can save a dying person as well as annihilate our enemies.

The process went on and the new fairies appeared one by one. Ranipari introduced them and their powers.

Vayu Pari

Jwala Pari

Netra Pari

After the arrival of the fairies, they were worshiping the God Angel. Suddenly, a weapon stabbed in Baalveer's back. He screamed in pain and fell down on the floor. Everyone panicked and hurriedly came near him.

Ranipari looked at him and then the magical lamp. The lamp turned off leaving her in a uttar shock! She stood up near the statue and started praying.

Ranipari:- God Angel! I know that no one can change the fate, but for the sake of the truth, loyalty, humanity  and goodness, you have to change Baalveer's fortune! You should give him another life for teaching the universe the lesson of sincerity and righteousness. Please, show a way to save Baalveer.

End of the chapter 😴😴😴

Sorry for late update, I had exams on previous week.

Again, 29th December I have another exam😢

So I can't update any story.

Bye bye 👋 👋 👋

Take care(dont steal👽), stay safe ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
Eklavya By *Srishti*

Teen Fiction

187K 14K 59
A melodious laugh suddenly resonated in Anamika's ears as she looked in the direction from where it came. Anamika was mesmerised at what she saw. Ekl...
270K 16.3K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
92K 5.7K 53
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...