17 Years and Pregnant ❝ 𝔒𝔩�...

Por northstarboys

[COMPLETED] When Rebecca accidentally get pregnant and end up pulling away from him and everyone around her... MΓ‘s

🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° 𝟎𝟎𝟏 βŠ±κ™³βš˜ πŸ’
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° 𝟎𝟎𝟐 βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸŽπŸ– βŠ±κ™³βš˜ πŸ’
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸŽπŸ— βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° 𝟎𝟏𝟎 βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° 𝟎𝟏𝟏 βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° 𝟎𝟏𝟐 βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ’ βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ“ βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ” βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ– βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ— βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° 𝟎𝟐𝟎 βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° 𝟎𝟐𝟏 βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° 𝟎𝟐𝟐 βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ’ βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ“ βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ” βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ• βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ– βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ— βŠ±κ™³βš˜ πŸ’
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸ‘πŸŽ βŠ±κ™³βš˜ πŸ’
🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸ‘πŸβŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

🫧 βœΆβ‹†βŠ° πŸŽπŸπŸ• βŠ±κ™³βš˜ 🍼

2.3K 26 9
Por northstarboys

17. ⍢⌠i ɱiʂʂ ʈɧeɱ⌡
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

━━ hey you – someone said to me but I kept walking – hey I'm talking to you pregnant, you dumb?

━━ You're out of people to mess with, and you want to piss the girl off, stop being a bitch Emma — said another girl.

Emma ━━━ I didn't talk to you Kaz.

Rebecca ━━━ Hey Emma? — I said as I got up the courage to turn to the two behind me — don't play with people you don't know, it's a warning.

Emma ━━━ apparently you're not stupid.

Kaz ━━━ and apparently you've found someone who can answer you.

Rabecca ━━━ none of you know me, you don't even know where I came from and how I got here, so don't mess with me, I'm already frustrated enough to have to stress with other people, bitches like you, so let's stay each one in their own place and try to have peace, do you understand, Emma?

Emma ━━━ you're new here and think you can talk to me like that? don't forget you're pregnant, this place is mine.

Kaz ━━━ This filthy place doesn't belong to any of us, come on...

Rebecca ━━━ Rebecca, you can call me Rebecca.

━━ Hi girls, is everything okay here?

━━ yes Ms. Liberty — Kaz and Emma said at the same time.

Ms.Liberty ━━━ thank God. Have you met the new girl Rebecca?

Kaz ━━━ yes Ms. liberty

Liberty ━━━ Have you ever had the pleasure of talking to Rebecca, Emma?

Emma ━━━ yes Ms. liberty

Ms.Liberty ━━━ Very well. Now that you have to do a guided tour of the entire school for Rebecca, yes?

Kaz ━━━ Joyfully Ms. Liberty.

Emma ━━━ I have things to do Ms. Liberty, but Kaz will do it for me, won't you Kaz?

Kaz ━━━ yes, no problem — Kaz said and Emma walked away from us along with Ms. Liberty — hey, are you okay? — she pulled me by the arms as I was about to walk away from her — hey, Rebecca, what did she do to you?

Rebecca ━━━ she didn't and wasn't going to, but thanks anyway.

Kaz ━━━ you need help don't you?

Rebecca ━━━ I was looking for the bathroom.

Kaz ━━━ follow me, I'll show you — he said and we went, we walked down the hall, and as we walked she took the opportunity to show me other parts of the school, here it's beautiful and quiet, in the presence of the teachers, Kaz said everything is a mess when they are alone and that Emma is one of the ones who loves to mess with the newbies the most.

Kaz ━━━ you're safe here.

Rebecca ━━━ thanks — I went into one of the bathrooms and undressed to pee — hey, kaz?

Kaz ━━━ I'm still here.

Rebecca ━━━ is it true about cell phones?

Kaz ━━━ It's true, but I'll tell you.

Rebecca ━━━ what? — I pressed the toilet and left the bathroom, washed my hands and continued in the bathroom.

Kaz ━━━ near the training ground, there is a place that has a internet, few people know about it.

Rebecca ━━━ how did you find out?

Kaz ━━━ Emma told me.

Rebecca ━━━ but wait, aren't you and Emma "enemies"?

Kaz ━━━ We were once friends, but that's in the past.

Rebecca ━━━ I noticed. Do you have a phone?

Kaz ━━━ unfortunately I don't have one, but I'll get you one, who do you want to talk to?

Rebecca ━━━ my boyfriend.

Kaz ━━━ wait, like, do you have a boyfriend?

Rebecca ━━━ yes, why all this euphoria?

Kaz ━━━ I never had one, Emma, ​​that bitch, hanged out with my "almost" boyfriend, he left me for her.

Rebecca ━━━ asshole, but if that doesn't happen it was because you and him, it wasn't meant to be, if it was, you would be together.

Kaz ━━━ Yeah, but tell me, and this boyfriend of yours, is he the father of your child, isn't he? — she asked as we walked back to the classroom — sorry if I'm asking too many questions, we don't even know each other well.

Rebecca ━━━ it's okay I like your vibe, you're funny and nice.

Kaz ━━━ thanks, I can say the same about you.

Rebecca ━━━ How do you manage the time here?

Kaz ━━━ there's a clock at the end of each hallway, if you look at that one, there's a clock at the back — she pointed down the hall to our left — there's the path to the training ground.

Rebecca ━━━ This place is weird, but I'm glad I met you, I'm not feeling alone anymore.

Kaz ━━━ you lucky — we walked into the classroom, and took our seats — I used to sit here with Emma, ​​but now she sits in the back with those idiots, Molly and Destiny, the blonde girls.

Rebecca ━━━ Never mind — I looked at the girls behind us — Hey, do you know Oliver Moy?

Kaz ━━━ I know this last name from somewhere.

Rebecca ━━━ From Youtube, do you remember?

Kaz ━━━ I don't really remember, but you're not telling me that you're dating this Oliver Moy and that he's the father of your child, are you?

Rebecca ━━━ Yes, I'm telling you that.

Kaz ━━━ how old are you?

Liberty ━━━ girls, let's pay attention here — we all looked at her, and then a lady walked in.

Kaz ━━━ I hate her — she said rolling her eyes.

Rebecca ━━━ who is she?

Liberty ━━━ Mrs. Mary, she will replace Mrs. Susan during those days.

Maria ━━━ Hello girls, how are you?

Rebecca ━━━ why are you like this?

Kaz ━━━ this teacher is the worst, annoying as fuck.

Rebecca ━━━ I thought you got used to it, by the way, you didn't tell me why you got here.

Kaz ━━━ We'll talk about that later.

I straightened up in my chair and paid attention to Mrs. Mary, who would be our new teacher, I couldn't compare her to Susan, that's the old teacher's name, I don't know, I can't compare them because I'm only meeting one, and from the way Kaz reacted, I'm not liking her anymore.

Classes were quiet, the day too, I thought Emma was going to mess with me, but it looks like she won't do it again, Kaz went to get me a phone, so I could try to communicate with Oliver, my life is looking like a prison, just missing this place to complete.

I had to stay until dinner because my dad said he would take a while to pick me up, Kaz and I took a shower and I showed her my belly, she didn't stop playing with it for a second which was really cute.

I never thought I could befriend someone in just one day, I could really call her a friend, Kaz is a friend to me.

I've never been with so many friends, girls, I'm always surrounded by boys so I feel really good with Oliver and his friends, I'm respected and loved around them, I didn't have to look for other friends, Regie is like a brother to me, Sebastian is the best brother-in-law in the world, Darren, Rayn, Justin and Kane are the best friends I could ever have. And Oliver, of course, the best boyfriend and father ever. I miss them more than anyone.

Kaz ━━━ hey, why are you crying? it won't do you any good Becca! — he wiped the tears that were running down my face softly — are you okay?

Rebecca ━━━ yes I am, I just remembered the guys I told you about.

Kaz ━━━ I don't remember all their names, but they're missing you too, can't help but miss you, you're special Becca, your child will have the best mother in the world, believe me.

Rebecca ━━━ thanks — I hug her — let's eat, I'm starving and I have to feed this child — we left Kaz's dorm and walked to the dining room.

Kaz ━━━ Have you ever thought of a name for your child?

Rebecca ━━━ not yet, but when I found out I was pregnant, after a few days I posted it on Instagram, it was one of the worst days of my life on social media, but I remember that I ended up joking and put Olivia or Ollie.

Kaz ━━━ Ollie is for both, girl and a boy, I think, and it's a pretty name.

Rebecca ━━━ I know, but I won't have to decide with Oliver either, but you helped me a lot and reminded me of that name, Ollie is a pretty name.

Kaz ━━━ Let's eat, Ollie needs food too.

We entered the room and everyone was already starting to eat, we just sat, served and ate, in silence, as Miss Liberty like.

Out of nowhere Emma got up and left some soaking on my clothes, I didn't want to fight, it was my first day and I wasn't going to fight in front of the teachers. "I'm sorry" she said simply and then, smiling at me, Kaz helped me straighten my shirt in the bathroom and after that my dad came to get me.

I was more than tired, I rested my head against the car window and fell asleep immediately.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

20.6K 380 96
anything thats related to the north star boys is gonna be on here bc they taking up all my camera roll storage 😩😩😩 why tf is this ranked πŸ’€πŸ€‘ #69...
46.8K 1K 30
"I like you." I looked at him dumbfounded honestly confused with the words coming out of his mouth. "What?" "I like you." He repeated again in the...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
39K 573 19
Y/n Smith was an ordinary girl with and ordinary life, but that changed when She met Ryan Nguyen, Then she met his Bestfriend's but she had an eye fo...