HUMDARD- A TALE OF REALISING...

By SANA_WRITER

-: SEASON TWO:- **ANOTHER SIDNAAZ FANFIC** IS IT ALWAYS EASY TO FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVE AND TO MOVE ON? * What... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
NEW BOOK
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEW BOOK
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 7

982 164 23
By SANA_WRITER

Guys the ongoing shot will be the Last shot of Solace❤️ After that I will start a New book "HIS FORCED BRIDE" In collaboration with my Jaaneman Didi❤️ Kabeerhumera so get ready to experience the extremest of Obsession.

Junoon ki Hadein hogi Paar❤️

______________________________________

"Pallavi! Kya main Uske dil se sacchi itna dur chala gaya? Jo Ladki mere se baat kiye Baghair ek din bhi nahi reh paati thi! Aa..Aaj maine kuch alag dekha us...usme!"

He said dragging a long puff, Pallavi felt bad seeing his voice choking.

"Sidhaanth! Please don't upset yourself now! Kal Aa rahi hain na Woh! Akshu ki Wedding shopping ke liye ! So Chill na Bub!"

Pallavi said making him realise about what she was trying to convey. Sidhaanth crushed the butt of his cigarette and called it a night.

*

"Papaaaa!!!!! Saanu Aunty Kab Aayegi?"

Aanya whined while making Sidharth chuckle. He was combing her hair, making her ready just then Priya entered the room.

"Arrey Bhaiya! Aap...Mujhe bol dete main Apni Aanyu ko Ready Kar deti na!"

She said wiping her wet hands on her dupatta. He smiled and looked at her, nodding his head defying her.

"It's Okay Priya! Waise bhi Tum Kaam kar rhi thi! Toh I thought Main hi Meri Beti ko ready kar doon!"

"Chachiiiii!! Please Akki Chachu ko Bolo na Saanu Aunty ko Call karein! Main Miss kar rhi hoon unhe!"

Aanya whined making Priya chuckle. The moment, Sidharth finished preparing her. Aanya rushed to Akshay.

"Chachuuuu!! Chachuuuu!"

Aanya shouted while Akshay quickly came out and pulled her in his arms. Pecking her cheeks, Akshay looked at her and asked her.

"Kya Huwa meri Aanya Chuhiya? Kyu Ghar ko Sar par utha Rahi hain!"

"Chachuu! Mai...Main Miss Kar rahi hoon! Koi bhi meri Baat nahi Maan raha hain!"

"Kise Meri jaan?", Akshay wiped her doe shaped moist eyes. 

"Saanu! Saanu Aunty ko! Pata Hain Chachu! Woh kitni Acchi hain! Kitni Beautiful Hain! Aanyu ko Bohot Pasand hain Aunty! Isiliye Aanyu unko Miss kar rahi hain!"

She said adorably making Heena ji stunned. In these whole five years, She never said that she missed her grandmother or any of the family members that too this soon. Akshay chuckled hearing her cute small praising and quickly dialled her number.While on the other hand, Saana was getting ready when her fiance called her.

" Babyyy!", 

Shravan gushed over the phone call, making her chuckle on his absolute kiddish fiance. It was the next day,  she was supposed to go out with the Grewal's for Akshay's wedding shopping.  

"Yes!?"

She said doing her regular morning routine. Just then, Her phone beeped. Giving a glance on her phone, she saw that Akshay was calling her.

"Shravan! I getting an important Call! Will call you back! Am So sorry darling!"

She said when Shravan smiled nodded his head.

"Work is always First My Love!"

"Thankyou!"

Saying so, She immediately picked up Akshay's call. She was about to greet when Akshay said making her smile.

"Saanu! Kaha hain Tu? Aanya is missing you much! Jaldi Aa! Pura Ghar Sar par utha li hain!"

Saana chuckled and asked Akshay to pass the call to Aanya. However Aanya became extremely happy knowing she wants to talk to her.

"Hi Baby!"

Saana gushed when Aanya grinned and greeted her back making her smile.

"Aunty Aap...Aap Kab Aaogi? Main miss kar rahi hoon Aapko!"

She mumbled like a wet kitten while Saana was in awe of this little munchkin. Anuja ji who was passing infront of her room, heard the conversation as the phone was on speaker.

"Aa rahi hoon Baccha! Aap jab tak Apna Breakfast khatam Karengi! Tab tak Aunty will be there! Infront of her Munchkin!"

"Okay!"

"Don't worry Sweetheart! Saanu Aunty Aa rahi hain na! Chill!"

Saana said applying the Kajal. Anuja ji chuckled and looked at her the moment she hung up the call.

"Eta Sidhaanth er Meye na?

( Isn't this Sidhanth's daughter?)",

She said feeding Saana the morsel of chapati. Saana nodded and eat the first morsel of her first meal of the day. It's kind of her routine, she wouldn't eat anything untill her mother feed her the very first morsel.

"Haan Maa! Eto Sweet na je ki bolbo? She called me and said 'Saanu Aunty Aap kaha ho? Aanya is missing you!', Eto Shundor dekhte hoyeche na! Puro Sidhaanth er moton dekhte!

(Yes Maa! She is so sweet that I have no words! Now she called me and said 'Saanu Aunty Aap kaha ho? Aanya is missing you!', She is very beautiful just like Sidhaanth!)"

"Accha! Maa I am leaving! I have to go!"

She said finishing her Breakfast, gulping down the water. In no time, she reached her garage and sat inside her car. Leaving for Grewal's house. On the other hand, it has been already an hour Aanya spoke to Saana. She was continuosly throwing tantrums to her grandmother and Priya. Sidhaanth sighed and glared Aanya, talking to her in a high pitched tone.

"Aanyaa!!! Dont Trouble Daadi! Keep Quiet and...."

He was about to continue when a voice grabbed his Attention making the whole family giggle.

"Heyyy! Excuse Meee! Siddhuuu!!!! Dont you try to Scold my baby!"

She entered and quickly picked her up in her arms. Frowning she looked at Sidhaanth and then at the whole family who was just trying to Suppress their Laughter.

"Kaisaa Harjaaiii hain re tu! Sharam nahi na Aati Aise Mere Pyaare se Cute se Strawberry jaise Puttu ko Dhamkane Mein!"

Aanya giggled seeing her father getting bashed by his Bestfriend. Aanya covered her mouth with her tiny hands and giggled.

"Dekh! Dekh! Teri puttu Hass rahi hain Aapne Baap ko Daant khilwake!"

He faked anger when his daughter made an innocent face and looked at Saana.

"Aunty Main Toh Massoooommm hoon na? Main nahi na Khilwa sakti Daant papa ko?"

Saana awed and hugged her making a sad face.

"Haan na Puttu! Tu Sabse Innocent hain meri Pyaari si Doll!"

Sidhaanth rolled his eyes and gave a Splat on her arm while making the whole family burst into fits of laughter.

"Ek Nautanki Bachpan se Kam thi Jo Meri Beti bhi Dramebaaz Nikli! Heyyy Prabbhuu!"

"Areey Yaar Challo! late ho raha hain Abhi Shopping pe bhi jaana hain!"

Priya said recovering herself from the laughter fits. When Aniruddh slapped his forehead and said.

"Yeh! Chaapli! Isko Bass Shopping mein Jaane ki Jaldi hain! Meri Jaan! Hum Jaayenge na Dopeher ko!"

"Acchaa!!!"

As soon as Saana heard Aniruddh she giggled making Sidhaanth look at her and smiled intensely, As if she is the most beautiful lady of this world.

"SACHME! MUJHSE BOHOT BADI GALTI HO GAYI! LEKIN NAHI MAIN ISS GALTI KO SUDHARUNGA!"

He thought looking at her.

*

SNEAK PEEK:-

SIDHANTH

SHRAVAN

AANYA

SAANA

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 28.6K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
Abhi abhi.. By SM

Fanfiction

133K 18K 69
Hey Guys!! I am back with another story. Get ready to witness the roller coaster ride of a mother and a widower. How will their path meet, How will t...
60.9K 6.7K 30
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...