stubborn ✧ s.w. / n.m.

By jckseunie

"Not until you admit it, sweet cheeks." More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
CHARACTERS!
hi. it's been a while :)

seventeen

10K 220 21
By jckseunie

"Oh!" My mother's voice brought me out from my slumber. "It's a mess in here! Kids, what the hell did you guys do last night?"

I brought my head up from Sam's shirtless chest and mumbled out incoherent words. It was Monday morning; last night's sleepover ran really late, and we just knocked out.

"Sorry, mom. We had a big sleepover and ate too much junk." Shawn squinted as he lifted himself off the floor. We were sprawled out everywhere; Blair was laying on top Cam, Nash and Matt were snoozing back to back, Nate was upside down on a lounge chair, Johnson was face down on the floor, Gilinsky and Serena were tangled on the small couch, and Shawn was previously sleeping on Johnson's ass. As for Sam and I, we took up the large couch, cuddled up like Ser and Jack G.

"Clean it up you guys," Dad commanded, but a laugh peering through his lips.

"This feels worse than a hangover," Matt whined, rubbing his stomach.

"Maybe if you didn't eat the whole bucket of Sour Patch Straws you wouldn't feel like shit," Shawn smacked Matt on the side of the head.

"Says the one who downed a whole liter of Pepsi," I retorted, earning a chortle from Sam.

"It was a dare!" Shawn defended.

"And so were the bucket of candy I ate!" Matt shot.

"Can you guys shut the hell up?!" Nate lifted his head up from his position.

"All of you shut up and help clean up this mess," I gritted, untangling myself from Sam. He whined, his eyes squinted as he reached for me.

"Later," I kissed his cheek. Long story short, he took me out on two more dates and I decided to fuck it and give in. We still haven't classified ourselves as boyfriend/girlfriend, but I didn't mind, as long as we both know we're each others.

"You guys are being all lovey-dovey again," Johnson grumbled. "Make it stop."

Sam chuckled, flipping him off. "Deal with it, J."

I shook my head and laughed, continuing to clean the clutter of junk on the coffee table. "You know, some help would be much appreciated," I rolled my eyes.

"I think you got it under control, Lil," Nash yawned.

I gasped with a laugh, grabbing a nearby pillow and chucking it at him - hitting him square in the face. I, along with everyone else, burst into hysterics and Nash was sitting there with a look of embarrassment.

"I w-wasn't ready!" He stammered, his cheeks turning pink.

"Yeah, sure," I gasped through my fit of laughter.

"Fuck you all," Nash huffed.

Serena and Matt helped me clean the table, getting done in ten minutes. We lounged around once more, the faint noise from the tv making the room less silent. My head was on Sam's shoulder, with my legs over his. His left arm was draped over my waist as he stroked my hair.

"Wait, so what are you two?" Serena rose an eyebrow.

I looked at Sam, as he looked down at me. "We're together right?" He asked.

I nodded, "There's your answer, S."

She rolled her eyes. "You know, your relationship is confusing as shit."

My mouth fell agape. "And what about you and Gilinsky? When did you two even start dating?"

Jack G.'s eyes widened, oh shit.

"You haven't taken her on a date, yet?!" I sat up from my spot. "Jesus, G."

"No it's not his fault," Serena laughed. "We honestly jumped into this without thinking about it. I forgot, too."

"Take her on a date, you idiot," Johnson rolled his eyes.

"I will, I will!" Gilinsky defended.

I looked at him, mouthing, "You know what I told you." And G responded by nodding.

"Let's go back to the beach house this week!" Shawn suddenly exclaimed, probably sick of the fact we were talking about relationships.

"When?" Matt yawned.

"Now," Shawn shrugged. "I mean, we have nothing else to do this week. Might as well make the most of break, right?"

"I'm up for it," Sam spoke from beside me. He looked down at me, mentally asking if I was okay with it.

I nodded, "Then let's go pack!"

We scrambled out of my family room and everyone rushed to get home to pack.

"Mom? Dad?" Shawn and I called around the house.

"In here, kids!" "I'm in the office!" Two voices from opposite ends responded.

"You take mom, I'll take dad," Shawn chuckled, and we split up from each other.

I jogged up the stairs and entered mom and dad's room. She was in their closet reorganizing her things.

"Woah, did a raccoon get into your closet?" I joked, seeing a cluster of clothes on the floor.

"Very funny," She playfully rolled her eyes. "I couldn't find my other pair of pumps. Your father and I are going to meet with the head of Republic Records tonight."

"That's great, mom! But anyway, can Shawn and I go to the beach house again?"

"Today?" I nodded.

"Sure," She smiled. "Just make sure you don't leave anything unlocked when you guys come home. And clean up after yourselves."

"Will do," I ran up behind her and kissed her cheek. "Love you mama! See you Saturday!"

"Be safe, sweetheart!" I replied with and 'I will' and sprinted out the door, only to knock into Shawn.

"Shit," Shawn groaned. We looked at each other, erupting in laughter a few seconds later.

"She said yes," I mentioned.

"So did dad," He laughed. "That's why I came up here. To tell you."

"You could've just called through the house," I rolled my eyes, a grin playing on my lips.

"Whatever," He brushed off. "Let's go pack."

We walked in opposite directions into our rooms, our doors slamming shut in the process. I grabbed my gym bag from a top shelf in the back of my closet, cramming in all my necessities. I finished in less than half an hour and re-checked if I had everything. Lastly, I slipped my makeup bag into the gym bag and met Shawn downstairs.

"Let's go," I placed my sunglasses over my eyes.

"Bye mom! Bye dad! Be back in a few days!" They responded with 'I love you's' and we were out the door. Nate was leaning against my car, his eyes glued to his phone. I pressed the unlock button on my key and he jumped. I giggled and Nate flipped me off, a laugh escaping his lips. We stuffed our bags into the trunk and hopped in.

"We're picking up Sammy and then dropping you two off at the Jacks'. They wanted you to ride with them," I laughed.

"I was voluntarily going to anyway," He chuckled. "I don't think I can handle you and Sam in such a small space."

I scoffed, harshly smacking his chest. "You don't wanna spend some twin time?!" I act as if I were offended.

"I'm good," He laughed. I rolled my eyes, noticing we were at Sam's place already. I honked a few times, and in a matter of seconds he was running out the door. He slid in next to Nate, doing their 'bro-shake' and laughing.

"Hey," He breathed, jumping over the little armrest between Shawn and I and kissing my cheek. Shawn pretended to gag and I rolled my eyes.

"Now to the Jacks'," I rolled my eyes. It was about a five minute drive, and when I pulled up to their place, Gilinsky was hauling a bag into the trunk of his Jeep. I honked again, and he dropped the bag onto the ground, a few clothes hanging out. Us four burst into laughter as Johnson and Serena came out, chuckling.

"Fuck you, Lil!" Jack G laughed. I blew him a kiss, giggles erupting from my mouth.

"Alright, get out you dorks," I shoved Shawn. He gave me a dirty look, but obeyed. Sam and I hopped out as well, greeting the Jacks.

"Blair, Cam, Nash and Matt are already on their way. They'll be at the beach, since Shawn and I are the only ones with the key." I explained. "You guys ready to go?"

Everyone nodded, Nate and Shawn hopping into the back of G's truck. I pulled Sam by his shirt, stopping him from sitting in the passenger seat. "Nuh-uh, you're driving." He rolled his eyes, the ends of his mouth turning upwards. I quickly kissed his cheek and ran to the passenger side, happy I didn't need to drive.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow," Sam reached over the console and rested his hand on my thigh.

"Again?" I giggled. "You know we don't need to do this too much."

"I know," He grinned, glancing at me for a brief second before turning back to the road.

The hour drive to Malibu was shorter from what I expected. The beach house still looked untouched from the last time we were here, and I decided to check inside. I stretched out my sleepy legs, yawning in the process. Quickly running up the three steps to the door, I pushed it open and was greeted with the smell of the polished wood floors. I ran my hands along the staircase railing and made my way upstairs. There are five bedrooms in total, plus the basement's pull out bed 'in case of other family', mom stated. The girls and I would share mine, Matt would be with Shawn, Jack & Jack were together, Nash and Cam, & Sam and Nate.

I shuffled across the carpeted room and opened my balcony door, immediately being greeted with a beautiful view of the beach. The first day we got this house, I raced Shawn for this room; I obviously won. He didn't complain, since he saw his room still had a slight view of the beach.

Nash, Matt, Blair, and Cam were visible from my bedroom window. Blair was tanning, while Cam, Matt, and Nash ran around in the water smacking each other. I leaned against the railing and yelled out for them.

They quickly turned around, waving at me and flailing their hands. I waved back, a laugh escaping my lips.

"Beautiful," Two arms snaked around my waist from behind me. I jumped, but suddenly relaxed when I knew who it was.

"I know," I smiled, turning around to meet his hazel eyes. His hands sneakily rested on my butt, but I let it be.

"So's the beach," He cheekily smiled.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Well aren't you smooth."

"I know," He cockily responded. "But hey, why can't I sleep with you?" He pouted.

"Because knowing you, you'll try something," I giggled.

"Aw babe," He smirked. "You know me way too well."

"Mhm," I hummed, our foreheads touching.

"I like finally being able to have you in my arms," He murmured against my lips. "Being able to kiss you, to hold you whenever I want. It feels too good to be true."

I chortled, "You sound like you're holding a prize. I'm nothing special, Sam."

"Lil, you are a prize. I won you and I'm not letting you go." I blushed, a smile taking over my face.

"You're mine," He breathed. The space between us slowly closed.

"I'm all yours," I sighed, his lips finally connecting with mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 357 27
WARNING: These were some of my first ones, so they're prolly hella cringey lol. Have fun! (My Matt ones are better I promise peep @ my profile for t...
1M 20.1K 200
Sammy Wilkinson, Nate Maloley, Jack Johnson, and Jack Gilinsky Preferences.
20.6K 454 48
Sometimes, I still need you.