Obey Me! (OneShots)

由 piratequeend

For those who have played it and love the characters I have made OneShots and am transferring them from D.A b... 更多

Satan x Reader x Belphegor
Leviathan

Beelzebub

164 6 0
由 piratequeend

  Magic Snacks

           "So hungry…." The mutter sounds in the hall making you glance back as Beelzebub shuffles for the kitchen. "I wish snacks would just magically appear when I need them…"

             There wasn't anything special about how he said it, but you stop all the same. 'What if… They did?' You think, putting a knuckle to your chin. Could you really manage that? Without anyone else finding out?

             'Beel would be so happy if I could pull it off!' You smile to yourself at the thought.

             "Yo! ___! What are you doing standing there with that goofy look on your face?" Mammon's voice makes you look up as he stops in front of you.

             "Goofy?" You blink before covering your mouth. "My smile isn't goofy."

             "Well, you're not wrong…" He mutters before blushing slightly. "A-Anyway what are you plotting now?"

              "Plotting? I don't plot, you do- why do you have a unicorn plushie?..." You deadpan at the object in his hands.

              "What? This? I-It was on sale so I thought I'd…" He trails off as his face goes red before pushing the plushie into your chest. "Here! Don't be mistaken though. It's not like I got it for you because I thought of you as soon as I saw it or anything." He scoffs.

               "Oh, thanks Mammon." You smile taking the rare gift gratefully. "I'll see you later." You add heading to your room.

               "Alright, goodnight." He calls after you.

               You got up at 1a.m to sneak into the kitchen to start making some snacks, deciding cookies and cracker sandwiches would probably survive the day better. Sure was dark in the kitchen right now. You were trying to keep quiet, until you sense someone behind you.

              'Please don't be Beel…'

              "Who are you making cookies for at this hour?" A familiar murmur sounds and you relax, turning to find Satan peering over your shoulder with some curiosity.

               "I cant tell, so here." You whisper putting a cookie to his lips. He blinks before smiling and taking a bite.

               "Alright, I won't say anything then… Its good by the way." He says taking the cookie.

               "I'm glad you think so… But why are you up?" You frown slightly in concern.

               "Oh, I just finished reading a book and wanted some tea, would you like some as well?" He inquires going to make some.

             "Yes please." You smile before continuing on your project. 

               Satan starts to help you after you both have a cup of tea. Once you're finished you have about twenty little snack bags of each. Satan peers at you as you smile in satisfaction. "So. Who are all these for?" He asks again.

                "You'll know soon enough. Thanks for the tea, and for helping me." You beam at him. 

                "You looked like you were having fun so I got drawn in." He admits with a shrug. You smile more at that, handing him a pack of cookies before giving him a hug. He smiles a bit, watching you swiftly put the packs into your backpack before swiftly going out. "Good luck." 

               You woke up early thanks to your alarm and stretch before changing and heading to Beel's and Belphie's room. You peek in to find Belphie still asleep, and the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom. You smile a bit, sneaking in and placing a cookie bag on Beel's dresser before swiftly going back out and to the kitchen where Asmo was preparing breakfast- or, heating up breakfast. 

              "Asmo, you forgot a box." You tell him, pointing at one pushed behind a plate of food. 

              "Oh, right. Thanks ___!" He chimes, deftly tossing it into the fire. You smile and move to help him bring the food out. "You're so sweet! I could just eat you up." He gushes, rubbing his cheek against yours. 

              "But we have this food right here for you to eat." You joke, setting the plates on the table. 

              "Aww but it won't be as sweet as you~" He giggles slightly. 

              Before long everyone gathers for breakfast, you glance at Beelzebub briefly before focusing on your food. 

              "Oi Beel, you feeling okay? You havent tried to steal my food…" Mammon comments after a while, making everyone look at the glutton.

              "I found a pack of cookies in my pocket just now." Beel beams munching on one. For a split second you meet Satan's keen gaze before looking at your plate casually.

              "That's lucky." You comment finishing up your plate. 

              "Right? *munch munch munch*" You peer at Beelzebub before getting up. He seemed happy about it at least.

              "Are you going now? I'll walk with you." Satan says, joining you on your way to the door.

              "Thanks." You hum.

              "Wait! Don't leave with him!" Mammon objects as the door closes behind you.

              "I understand now, but how long do you think you can keep it up?" Satan breathes.

              "I don't know… I just thought it would be nice to surprise him like this… Please don't tell the others." You respond quietly.

               "Alright…" He hums seeming thoughtful for a moment.

              "Oi! ___! I said wait up!" Mammon calls after you.

              "Sorry, we were talking about cats." You tell him, pausing to wait, catching a big smile on Satan's face at that.

              "They're so cute…"

              "Eh, whatever, but listen I have a plan to make some fast money, you want in?" Mammon asks.

              'I could buy more snacks if it works out…' You think briefly. "What is it this time?"

              "I found Lucifer's fan club. So if we can get some good pictures of him we could sell copies to them." He says quietly.

              "... Wouldn't it be easier to find a Mammon fan club?" You ask, making him pause.

              "That's not possible, there aren't any fanclubs for a scumbag." Satan says simply. Mammon's head whips around to give him a glare.

              "It could be possible!"

              "Nope."

              "Yes!"

              "... No."

              "I bet you there is! I'll go look right now!" Mammon snaps storming off.

              "There won't be one in this world." Satan shakes his head. "Anyway, have a good day today ___, I'll see you later."

              "See ya."

              'Beel is probably going to the gym today…' You think as you leave the school and had that way. Today you have been extra vigilant keeping track of Beel and sneaking him snacks every now and then. Honestly you were pretty impressed with yourself that you hadn't been caught yet.

              You reach the gym, slinking in and peering about to find Beel lifting weights. You smile a bit, staying out of sight as you move near his feet, setting down a bottle of juice and a few bags of surprise snacks for him before carefully heading out to hide nearby.

              You watch the gym quietly for some time, wondering what you should do for tomorrow's snack when someone murmurs near your ear.

               "What are you hiding from?" The question shocks you and you swiftly look over to come nose to nose with Diavolo.

              "Ah! Diavolo! Lord Diavolo- Boss!" You stammer in shock as he chuckles lightly.

              "You're doing something odd here aren't you?" He comments.

              "No sir!" You shake your head quickly. "Hi Barbatos!" You add giving the butler a wave.

              "You seem like you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar." Barbatos observes, putting a knuckle to his chin.

              "... I do have cookies, would you like one?" You manage, trying to change the subject.

              "No thanks, we were just on our way to meet Lucifer at Ristorante Six… How about you join us?" Diavolo offers with a smile.

              "Oh, I uh-" Your stomach answers for you loudly.

              "Alright, then it's settled." Diavolo chuckles and starts to lead you away as Beelzebub leaves the gym. "Oh, Beel, good to see you." Diavolo greets.

              "Lord Diavolo, hello." Beel returns the greeting with a big smile. "Are you going somewhere with ___?"

               "Yes." Diavolo rumbles as you look at him, he meets your gaze with a curious glint in his eyes. "Why don't you come along with us? We're going to eat."

               "That sounds great." Beel agrees, falling into step with you as you're lead to the restaurant. "How was your day?" He asks you lightly.

               "It's been good, how about yours?" You smile up at him.

               "Its going great. I think one of my wishes came true because everytime I think about getting a snack one appears like magic." He tells you cheerfully. You feel a slight throb in your chest from his expression and look away as you smile to yourself as well. That was exactly why you were doing this.

                "That's nice Beel, I'm happy for you." You chuckle. He hums, tilting his head to peer at your face thoughtfully.

                "I wonder if I can make another wish come true." He comments quietly. You blink and meet his gaze curiously.

                "What other wishes do you have?" You ask him.

                "I'll tell you later." He says as he looks ahead. "Oh, Lucifer."

                You follow his gaze as you all reach the restaurant. Lucifer blinks at you and Beel with surprise in his eyes. "Hello Lucifer, I ran into ___ and Beelzebub on my way here and invited them along." Diavolo informs as he leads the way in.

                "So you two were together." Lucifer guesses, looking between you and Beel.

                "Oh no, I was looking at a shop near the gym." You lie easily, though you feel Barbatos glance at you at that.

                "That so?" Lucifer's eyes narrow doubtfully for a moment.

                "Was it the one with the cakes in the window? I always stop by there too." Beel comments.

                "Yeah that's the one." You toss a smile at Beel.

                "Thought so." He chuckles.

                The group sits at a table in the VIP section, away from the other demons currently dining. You glance between Beelzebub and Barbatos, whom you currently sat between. You look to Lucifer and Diavolo as they chat amongst themselves.

                 'Ah… Well if Mammon can't find his fan club, I should at least try to sneak some pictures of Lucifer while we're here…' You think, peering over the menu. As always it was hard for you to decide. You look at Beel as he glances over the menu. "You know what you want already?"

                 "Mhm, I'm getting a dozen behemoth burgers, fifty strips of fried kraken…" He starts to rattle off his insane meal plan.

                 "Kraken strips sound good." You decide, nodding to yourself. Beel hums before starting to peer about, a small rumble leaving his stomach. You smile a bit, carefully sneaking a snack in his pocket before turning to Barbatos to find that the movement hadn't escaped him.

                 "___, why don't you come to the castle after this?" Barbatos inquires, catching you off guard. "You should learn at least one Devildom recipe while you're here." He adds with a small smile.

                "... Okay, I like that idea." You nod smiling back.

                "Mm Barbatos cooking…" Beel rubs his stomach before pausing and pulling out the bag of cracker sandwiches. You peer at him as his eyes sparkle from the surprise and joy of finding it.  "Crackers." He murmurs starting to eat them with a delighted hum.

                "Oh, did you find another one?" You tilt your head with a small smile.

                "Mhm… So good…" He rumbles in response.

                "Lucifer, you should come along as well." Barbatos adds, looking to the eldest brother.

                "Really? Very well." Lucifer nods, watching you and Beel briefly.

                After dinner, you part ways with Beel and go to the castle with the other three. You frown a bit to yourself as you walk. 'I won't be able to deliver the snacks now… Should I ask Satan for help?' You peer at your D.D.D unsurely before sending him a message.

               "Something wrong ___?" Lucifer's voice makes you look up to catch his gaze.

               "Nope! Not at all." You respond swiftly. His eyes narrow briefly before he lightly pinches your cheek.

               "How long do you intend to keep lying to me?" He inquires, giving a squeeze.

               "Ow! I'm not! I'm just trying to avoid the truth for now!" You gasp trying to free your cheek.

               "What do you think a lie is?" Lucifer questions.

               "Ow! Lord- Boss Diavolo save my cheek!" You whine. Lucifer quickly releases you and looks away as Diavolo glances back with a chuckle.

                "Now now, I'm sure ___ isn't doing anything you need to be worried about. In fact I believe whatever ___ is doing is really sweet." Diavolo assures lightly. Lucifer gives him a surprised glance before frowning lightly.

                 "So I'm just going to be out of the loop then?" He huffs.

                 "As long as ___ wishes it I would say yes." Diavolo answers.

                 "Sorry." You manage as Lucifer looks away seeming dejected now.

                 "It's fine. It doesn't bother me." He says, folding his arms.  

         "Really? Doesn't seem that way." Diavolo chuckles, earning a grumble from Lucifer.

                "You're doing well ___," Barbatos praises as you follow his instructions carefully.

                "Almost done." You smile to yourself before your D.D.D starts to ring. "Oh!... Oh…" You frown slightly, not really in the position to answer it. Barbatos takes it out and puts it to your ear. "Hello?" You hum, throwing Barbatos a grateful smile.

                 'I'm sorry…'

                 "Hm? What's wrong Beel?" You frown, pausing what you were doing.

                 'Earlier I suspected you of being the one behind the snacks, but I'm still finding them now.'

                  "Oh? Did you?" You blink in surprise, smiling a bit, glad you had contacted Satan.

                   'Yes… Anyway are you on your way back now? The others are wanting to watch a movie tonight.'

                   "Not yet, I'll let you know when I'm on my way home. I'll be bringing the snacks Barbatos helped me with."

                   'Mmm… I'll try to wait then. But I don't think I can…'

                    "Hehe. See you soon Beel."

                    'See you soon.'

                    "Thanks Barbatos." You say after he hangs up, returning your D.D.D back to your pocket.

                  "My pleasure… You and Beel seem very close." He comments with a smile.

                  "Do we?" You smile sheepishly at that, feeling a bit happy at the thought.

                   "Yes. Especially since you've been diligently making his day brighter." He gives a knowing wink.

                   "I just wanted to see his face when he started to find them… Its really nice you know?" You grin.

                   "I do now thanks to you." He rumbles. "Now lets finish this so you can head back."

                After you're all done, you and Lucifer start back to the house. You glance at him, finding him silently staring ahead.

                "I've been making Beel's snacks appear whenever I feel he's getting hungry to put him in a good mood." You finally admit.

                "I had a feeling that was it… But how will you explain it when you're not around him?" He asks.

                "I got help at the house." You smile. "I was worried about that too but it worked out."

                "I see… You'll wear yourself out quickly, this is Beel after all." He points out.

                "Yeah. But… Beel's worth it." You chuckle, looking ahead as a familiar shape appears ahead. "Ah. Speak of the demon."

                 "And he shall appear." Lucifer finishes for you.

                 "I came to meet you." Beel says with a wave, a loud rumbling noise makes you pause briefly.

                 "That scared me. Your stomach really rivals Cerberus in growls…" You comment, handing him one of the big boxes of snacks you had made for him. The others Barbatos had sent to your room with magic.
             "Yeah. Even the cookies and crackers couldn't help when I was thinking about these." He says starting to eat the snacks. "Mmm even better than I thought!" He says between bites. You smile, sharing a look with Lucifer.

                  "Glad you think so Beel." You hum rubbing his back. He pauses before putting a snack to your lips. You blink and take a bite, smiling at the sweet taste and humming. "It is good." You breathe. He hums in response, looking at you with a soft smile before looking ahead.

                  "They decided on a horror movie if you wanted to watch with them." Beel tells you.

                  "Oh yeah? I'm in, Mammon's so funny when we watch the scary ones." You giggle as Lucifer chuckles at that.

                  "It's more entertaining watching him squirm than the actual movie." Lucifer agrees.

                  "You two are mean.." Beel comments, shaking his head with a small smile.

                  "I want popcorn now." You breathe as Beel leads the way inside. "I'll go make some and meet you guys there."

                  "I'll help you." Beel decides following you to the kitchen and helping you make a few giant bowls of popcorn. You both share a smile before going out to join the others, sitting together at the end of the couch. Belphie quickly taking claim over your free arm, cuddling up to you as he smirks at Mammon's attempts to look calm and collected as a ghost appears on the screen.

               You pay more attention to Mammon than the movie, eating popcorn out of the same bowl as Beel. Soon you feel your hand be grabbed, at first not thinking anything of it until it's lifted out of the bowl. 'Beel's about to eat my hand.' A voice at the back of your mind alerts, making you look over in horror, opening your mouth to utter an alarm to him.

                 But, then he realizes, pausing and looking at the back of your hand that was nearly to his lips, so close you could feel his warm breath dancing over it. His eyes slide over to your face, finding you watch him carefully. He smiles briefly, kissing the back of your hand before putting it down and grabbing another popcorn bowl to replace the empty one, releasing your hand as he does so. You bring it to your chest,looking away to try and focus on anything else in your fluster. Such a simple and sweet gesture from him now had your heart racing.

           "Its been three days. How has he not caught on?" Satan wonders as you move about the kitchen. "And he nearly caught you making snacks yesterday."

            "That was close… I still owe you for that one." You sigh, rubbing at your eyes briefly.

            "No need. You did give me that ancient text you got from the castle- which I'm still reading by the way. So we're even." He leans on the counter, tilting his head as he peers at your face. "It's really cutting into your sleep schedule though. Are you going to be okay?"

            "Mhm… Tonight is partially my fault. Levi talked me into gaming with him so…" You yawn before smiling sheepishly.

            "Ah… Then I'll make you some coffee." He decides going to do so.

            "Thanks… I should be done soon. These treats are easier to make than the others." You murmur.

            "You look like you're having fun still." He comments.

             "Of course… Though I wish I knew what his favorite snack is. Might make a different face if he found it." You murmur. 'Wonder if I could do something like this for Satan, but with books…' You wonder peering at him.

              "Hm? You think of another treat?" He asks.

              "Kinda." You smile a bit. 'I could probably do this sort of thing for all of them.'

             "Good morning." Lucifer says strolling in and making you and Satan pause.

              "Oh no what time is it?" You look to Satan in alarm.

               "Its… Only 2a.m." He informs before sending Lucifer a slight glare. "Why are you up so early?" He asks, passing you a cup of coffee.

                "I have things to take care of at RAD." Lucifer answers simply before looking at you. "Beel has practice today, just so you know."

                 "Ah…" You frown slightly. "That's going to be a challenge…"

                 "Not if I'm there." Satan sends a wink.

                 "You're so reliable." You sniff, rubbing your eye. He smiles at that while Lucifer sends him a frown.

                  You finish up the packs of snacks and bid them goodnight before heading to your room. You pause, grabbing one of the packs before going back out and to the twin's room, slipping in quietly. Belphie was on his stomach, his cellphone illuminating him as he plays on it. You sneak beside Beel's bed, placing the snack pack on his night stand before starting for the door, freezing when you're suddenly illuminated.

               "What are you doing?" Belphie inquires.

               "Going to bed… What are you doing?" You respond quietly.

               "Catching a suspicious person in my room." He quips, you could feel him smiling slightly at that. You look to the door, contemplating on making a break for your room. "Don't go. Come here." He waves you over. You huff and smile a bit, going over and sitting beside him on the bed. "Look at this." He murmurs, showing you what he had been looking at on his phone.

                "More pillows?" You raise an eyebrow.

                "No… Pillow-blankets. They can be either. You fold them up and tuck them into a pillow or just leave them as a blanket." He murmurs.

                "Oh. That would be handy for random naps." You comment.

                "Yes… I got Beel a big body pillow, supposed to be here tomorrow.." He breathes.

                "Why though?" You tilt your head.

                "Well I saw Levi sleeping with one and he looked really happy so…" He shrugs slightly.

                "You're so sweet when it comes to Beel." You comment, making him scoff.

                "I could say the same thing about you." He grumbles, looking toward Beel's nightstand. "Though, he has been extra happy about the snacks… So thank you for that." He smiles softly.

                "... Softie." You tease nudging him and making him huff and look away.

                "I dont know what you're talking about." He mumbles.

                "Anyway, I'm going to bed. Sweet dreams Belphie." You give him a hug before turning to get up. He catches your waist, giving you a slight pout when you look at him.

               "You're already here, so just sleep in my bed." He murmurs before smiling. "Please?"

               "But…" You frown looking toward the door. There's movement on Beel's bed and you tense, looking over as Beel sits up, rubbing his eye.

               "Belphie, what are you doing with ___?" He grumbles sleepily.

               "About to go to sleep. Go back to bed." Belphie tells him simply.

               "Mm…" For a moment Beel seemed to be doing so until he pauses and gets out of bed, coming over and plucking you out of Belphie's grasp. "No. You always get to cuddle ___, its my turn…" He says holding you to his chest.

               "Beel…" Belphie frowns heavily.

               "No." Beel says stubbornly, turning away and carrying you to his bed before laying down with you. Blushing slightly, you peer at his face, finding him half asleep as he nuzzles your shoulder, quickly falling back to sleep.

              'Guess I'm sleeping here tonight then… Hopefully he doesnt mistake me for a snack…' You think, swiftly drifting off to sleep.

              "Phew… There were some close calls but you managed to get him plenty of snacks during practice." You smile at Satan.

               "That was a bit tiring, how you manage to keep that up throughout the day is beyond me." He shakes his head in amazement. He pauses a brief frown crosses his lips before he looks at you. "You're really dedicated to this cause."

               "Well yeah. You saw his face right? Its such a little thing but it makes him so happy." You giggle. "Its cute. I'm having fun."

               "Mhm.." He hums before looking over. "Here he comes." Satan waves to his brother as he comes over.

               "Hey, thanks for coming to watch practice." Beel smiles at you. "It was nice having you there to cheer for me."

               "I'll have to do that more often then." You comment.

               "Alright. Lets go eat." Satan breathes, nudging you slightly.

               "Yeah, come on Beel." You smile thoughtfully.

               "Huh? Really?" He blinks in surprise.

               "Yeah. Levi was doing one of his raffle things and one a ticket for an all you can eat at Hell's Kitchen." You grin, holding it up.

                "Its a shame for them that it ended up in your hands." Satan chuckles. "Anyway I'll pay for ___, so you have whatever you want Beel."

               "Alright then." Beel as you all start walking. "You know, this has been a great week." He says cheerfully.

               "Oh really?" Satan hums as you both exchange a smile.

                "Yeah. I keep finding delicious snacks wherever I go, I've been spending more time with ___, and this morning was a nice way to wake up… And now this." Beel seemed to be radiating with happiness now that it made you giggle.

               "Its nice to see you so cheerful." You comment. He blinks, peering at you before smiling sheepishly as pink kisses his cheeks.

               Satan glances between you two before smiling slightly. "Actually, I just remembered I have something to do today. So here ___, I still want to pay for your meal." He says, handing you some Grimm. "Have fun and I'll see you later." He rumbles before leaving you alone with Beelzebub. You watch after him in surprise.

               'Is he serious?' You wonder in awe. Did he really just leave so you could go on a date with Beel? 'No… There's no way he's that nice…'

               "___?" Beel's large hand moves in front of your face, making you jump slightly.

               "Ah, sorry. That just surprised me is all. Lets go." You give him a smile, heading into Hell's Kitchen with him.

               Soon there was a mountain of food between the two of you. Munching on what you had ordered as you peer at the glutton, wondering if the workers were going to curse you two for eating all the food. Then again the workers seemed to be silently begging him to eat everything so they could call it a day.

               'Is this really okay?' You wonder briefly.

              "You're not eating much, are you feeling okay?" Beel asks you, suddenly stopping his rampage on the food.

              "Oh, yeah just thinking is all." You assure with a smile.

              "About what?" He inquires, starting to munch again. You pause, not really having a answer for him, until your phone buzzes and you check it.

              "Mammon and Levi want to try for a Lucifer picture again." You tell him.

              "Again? They never learn…" He shakes his head.

              "Yeah… But… Extra money sounds nice so…" You smile sheepishly and tilt your head. He blinks, tilting his head curiously before sighing quietly.

              "I'll go too then." He decides.

              "Thanks. Somehow it feels safer when you're around." You hum, making him pause and smile.

              "I'll remember that." He breathes.

              "Okay, ready?" Mammon breathes as the small group forms in the hall. You and Levi raise your phones in response, cameras on and ready.

               "This time, we'll win." You breathe.

               "Yes." Levi nods.

               "Mm.. Magic snack." Beel hums pulling out the pack you had snuck into his pocket a few moments ago. Mammon nods and you all start for Lucifer's door.

               "Um… We are moving right?" Levi inquires.

               "Thats weird, we should've reached the door by now…" Mammon frowns, picking up the pace.

              "... Could he have known we were coming?" You ask as you break into a sprint, the door not seeming to come any closer.

              "Damn… Then we'll have to try another…" Mammon turns back and freezes, making you and the others look back just as a darkness swallows up the hall behind the group, swiftly swallowing you as well. The ground disappearing beneath you and making you call out in surprise.

             "___? Wake up!" Levi's alarmed voice makes your eyes open up to see him leaning over you with an uneasy frown.

             "What happened?" You ask, sitting up and looking around.

             "Looks like the trap sent us to some labyrinth…" Levi informs, helping you up. "Aww… I'm supposed to play Devil's Deal with friends at one…" He grumbles.

             "Sorry… I don't think any of us were going to step on a trap before even getting to his door… Why is he so cautious tonight?" You sigh as you and him start down a stony corridor.

             "Hmm… Asmo was talking about getting some really nice face masks today…" Levi scratches his cheek. You pause and look at him for a moment.

              "Dammit! That would've been great black mail! Forget the fan club!" You burst.

              "Right?" Levi laughs. "But, we definitely would have died if he caught us."

              "I was already prepared for that, the picture was going to go to Satan so he could continue in my place." You clinch your hand into a fist dramatically.

               "What a warrior." Levi chuckles in amusement, shaking his head.

               "Where are Beel and Mammon anyway?" You look around, listening for them.

               "Dunno, when I came to it was just us." He says pulling out his D.D.D. "Currently trapped in labyrinth somewhere, send help…. And post." He mutters.

               "How about we call someone for help?" You inquire.

               "Who? Asmo would laugh this off, Belphie would just go back to sleep, I dont think Satan could find us if he wanted to… And Lucifer…" He shudders slightly.

               "That's true…" You frown and glance back as a large shape appears. You stop briefly as it steps into the light. "Oh… a Minotaur…" You mutter.

                "A what?" Levi looks back. "Oh… We should run…" He manages as it bellows, stomping and shaking the corridor.

                "Yep." You gasp and you both take off running. The ground shakes as it gives chase.

                "Being chased by Minotaur now. Please send help… Sent!" Levi types swiftly before taking a picture.

                 "Levi! Now's not the time!" You gasp, pulling him around a corner. The Minotaur barely misses him as it skids past. You turn a few more corners before you're both stopped  by a wall. "Dead end…"

                  "___, I don't think I can go on…" Levi wheezes, out of breath.

                  "Don't give up on me Levi! We'll get out of this!" You gasp rubbing his back.

                  "Forget me. Escape while you can." He shakes his head.

                  "Levi…" You manage, "Please, lets go back together." He looks over at you, touched. But, before he can say anything the Minotaur appears in the corridor.

                  "It found us fast…" Levi straightens and backs into a wall. "Its seriously big, I don't think there's room to dodge it." He says as it gets ready to charge. You move to shield Levi from it, not sure what else to do. "___! Don't be reckless!"

              The Minotaur bellows and charges, making your heart drop. "B-Beelzebub!" You shout, squeezing your eyes shut. The ground shakes and there's a heavy buzzing sound before a blast of air hits you. You open your eyes to see a familiar back. Beel's demon form always seemed to put you at ease, and right now it made you smile.

              "Beel!" Levi gasps, smiling as well. Beel had the Minotaur by the horns, not budging as the creature tries to escape his grip.

              "Mmm. I wonder what a Minotaur steak would taste like." Beel hums, licking his lips at the thought. The creature seems to understand that, trying harder to escape the demon.

              "W-Wait Beel." You manage, making him peer at you as you move under his arms to face the beast. "I won't let him eat you if you help us get out of this place." You tell the Minotaur calmly. It's ears flicker before giving a soft whine and nodding. "Okay Beel, let it go." You request.

              "Alright." He pouts, letting it go.

              "Don't make that face, I'll get you something to eat later." You assure, patting his stomach. He blinks and smiles before nodding.

              "Okay then."

              With that the three of you escape the labyrinth, finding yourselves near the house. "I feel like we've forgotten something…" You murmur, rubbing your cheek.

              "Did we?" Beel wonders.

              "Nope." Levi shakes his head. A yell makes you all look back as Mammon bursts out of the labyrinth, running for the house without stopping as large wasp like creatures fly after him.

              "Oh… Glad that worked out." You comment.

              "Uh huh…"

        "You look even more exhausted tonight." Satan comments as you yawn.

              "It was very eventful after you went to bed…" You murmur sleepily.

              "Ah… So what are Beel's snacks for today?"

              "Pudding cups and chocolate covered pretzels…" You tell him, making the pudding.

              "He does like pudding." He nods, pausing as he looks toward the doorway. You don't notice, chuckling to yourself.

               "Yeah. I got the mix from Madam Scream's website. So Beel is sure to love these… I can't wait to see his face." You murmur happily.

               "Yeah… Too bad it won't be a surprise now." Satan sighs.

               "Huh? Why wouldn't it be?" You frown at him. "You didn't tell him did you?" Satan shakes his head, pointing toward the doorway. You look over to find Beel blinking at you in awe.

               "Well, I've had my tea… Think I'll head to bed now… Goodnight ___." Satan says slinking out of the kitchen.

               "Aww… Why did you have to catch me tonight…" You grumble with a pout, looking up at Beel.

               "Sorry, I just came for a drink…" He rubs his neck, peering at the half made snack packs. He starts to smile widely. "I knew it had to be you. But you had help so I wasn't sure…"

                "Yeah… I wanted to surprise you at first, but it kinda became fun doing this for you…" You look away in embarrassment.

                "That so?" His face softens, leaning forward and sampling the pudding. "That's why these snacks have been extra tasty then." He breathes, looking into your eyes. "Thank you."

                "Ah… No problem… You're worth it- I-I mean it was worth it." You stammer, blushing heavily.

                 "You're so cute." He chuckles before hesitantly and carefully leaning forward, pink capturing his cheeks before kissing you. "And you're sweeter than any snack. So could you surprise me like this every now and then? Please?"

                  "S-Sure."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

95K 1.5K 20
This is just going to be a bunch of oneshots from the game: Obey Me! I am taking requests but I also do whatever I want. Hope you all enjoy! Currentl...
3.1K 67 27
Obey Me oneshots -Requests are accepted- I'll mainly use she/her but I'll try to make it neutral enjoy :)
5.3K 201 21
oneshots, scenarios, headcanons etc......
88.8K 2K 67
Hello! As the title obviously states this is an Obey me x female reader. I hope that this does not offend anybody, I'm just more comfortable writing...