KING & QUEEN. ( BOOK 1 & 2)

By TheeJasCole

When Two gangstas fall in love everything should go smooth right? read more to find out... * The first Nic... More

CAST
Nobody.
Blood.
Heights.
Limits.
BLISS.
Lock In..
Friday.
Shots.
Alive.
Baby.
Muse. ( Part one)
Muse. ( Part two)
muse. ( Part three)
Right.
MY TIME.
Tuff.. ( Pt 1)
tuff..( Pt 2)
Creepy.
Beam me Up ( Part one)
Beam me up ( Part two)
Reflection.
Socials.
Empty.
Save me. ( Part 1)
SAVE ME. ( part two)
Trinidad. ( Part one)
Trinidad. ( Part 2)
Trinidad ( Part 3)
Pain.
DRINK TO THAT.
Dutty Wine.
Take Care.
Crazy.
Figures.
Va Va Voom ( Part 1)
Va Va Voom ( Part 2)
Va Va Voom ( Pt 3)
The Crying Games.
I lied. ( Finale pt 1)
I lied. ( Finale pt 2)
WARNING ⚠️
Cast
OFFICAL COVER!
1: All Thing's Go.
2: Went silly.
3. Ego
4. Bridges
5. Reasons.
6. F*ck
7. Sneakin n Geekin
8. More
9. Broken glass (Part One)
10.Broken glass(Pt 2)
11. Heartless
12. The BAD GUY ( Pt 1)
13.The BAD GUY. (P2)
14. Poppin'
15. Milly.
17. Chicago ( Part 1)
18. Chicago (Part 2)
19. WHAT.
20. One.
21. the Return
22. all fun, no play.

16. love withouy Tragedy

1.2K 49 15
By TheeJasCole

Onika♡

Today was a business day, I had to pull up on Justin Bieber to shoot the video for Beauty and the beat, he was directing the video himself, My verse was really cute, it's actually one of my favorite features I've done in a while.

" So what color theme are we going for?" Tae asks as we pull up to the little pool party.

" Pink, so maybe my hair can be like a blonde and a some hints of pink", I tell him and he nods.

" Okay I got the perfect wig," he says smiling.

" I knew you did, Chile I'm so nervous", I say laughing and he joins me..

" You always so nervous, you gon kill this ", he says hyping me up.

" Thanks Tae, seriously I love you", I say smiling as I start to hug him.

" I love you to Nick, now where the hell is Justin?" He says making me laugh.

Right on que justin comes running towards us, he looks all full of excitement as he stares at me, like he think sin so beautiful when I look a hotmess right now..

" Hey Nicki, did you just get here?" He asks as he reaches in to hug me.

" Yeah I did, where's my trailer?" I reply hugging him back.

" come on let me show you, I wanna thank you again for this", he days as we start to walk down the street passing down a couple trailers.

" Justin we're friends it was no problem for me at all, this is so exciting ", I say to him honestly, I did pop songs before on my own so this was just another one under my belt.

" You're such a legend Nicki, I'm just so excited ", he says hugging me again as we stop in front of my make up trailer.

" Thank you justin, this is your song boy", I remind him laughing as we pull out of our short embrace.

" Let me let you get ready, once you're down I'll show you where our seat up is gonna be at", he tells me.

" Okay ", I say before going into my make up trailer with Tae.

I wanted to do my own make up because I just didn't feel like having all those people in here just me and tae was fine. It gets annoying sometimes when you have hella people around you, plus I had quiet a few experiences with people doing my make up wrong trying to lighten me up and everything chile.

" This outfit cute" , Tae says pulling my outfit out my bag to look at it.

" Yeah I know, it seemed appropriate for this video shoot", I say laughing.

" Yeah it is, let me get this wig on you", Tae says going into his bag.

***

DAYVON ♤

ItsBarbieBich: BUT I gotta keep an eye for Selenerrr👀 #Beautyandabeat

LilDurk, Arianagrande, and 34,809,780 others liked this photo.

Booka600: why justin look like he struggling ?? 💀💀

LilDurk: 🔥

Kingvonfrmdao: 🧍🏾‍♂️tf he on you like that for??

Arianagrande: 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Tyga: 👑🔥🔥

Iamkaylab: Sis❤❤

Load other comments.

I go off Instagram and immediately go to my contacts calling up Tae, he answers right away.

" Wassup Von", he says.

" Where yall at?" I ask him twisting my dreads.

" Nicki didn't tell you?" He asks in a shock tone.

" Nah, I just woke up and she was gone", I tell him, she normally tell me when go to video shoots, I told her when she going around other niggas I gotta come cause I ain't trust none of they ass..

" We at Justin bieber photo shoot? You want me to send you the addy?" He asks me.

" Yeah appreciate at it gang, don't tell Nicki I'm coming it's a suprise", I tell him.

" Okay, see you", he says before he hangs up..

I look to see he sent me the location, I get out of bed and go straight into the bathroom to get do my hygiene shit, then go to the closet to find me something to wear. I go into Ovino room and see him fast asleep, he was getting fat as hell but he was cute. It's about time he meet his other siblings.

" Come on Grandson", I say calling him by his middle name as I pick him up and kiss his face.

He whines a little bit trying to push me off of him but I keep kissing him anyway.

" Movvveee", he whines as he tries to push me off.

" Shut all bitchin up boy", I say laughing as I kiss him..

He rubs his eyes and look at me with a mean mug looking like me and his momma. I laugh kissing him again, he be mad as hell in the mornings I guess he ain't gon be no morning person. Once I get him straight we get into my car heading to that Video shoot.

It took me no time to get to the Video shoot, I grab Grandson out his carseat, he was sucking on his pacifier now. I walk into that shoot mad as hell, it's like everyone stop what they doing to look at me.

" Papa what you doing here?" Nicki says with a nervous smile on her face, she know she in trouble.

" Don't worry about allat why the fuck you letting this nigga grind on you and shit?" I ask her looking down at her slow ass.

" Baby it's not like that at all, I promise", she says walking towards me now..

" Fuck yo promises, you know what the fuck I told you and you out here tryna be a hoe ?" I ask her.

" Aye man you taking it too far, it was just for the video I respect you and Nicki relationship ", Justin says speaking up but he knew to stay his ass back.

" What the fuck is wrong with you? Calling me a hoe are you serious?" She says like she was hurt by my words.

I just look at her and start to walk away, I feel her walking behind me trying to catch up with me.

" Von where the fuck are you going with my baby?", she demands as I start putting him in his carseat.

" We need some space and he coming with me", I tell her.

" Hell no, You're not taking him no fucking where", she says getting loud now..

" Onika you finna cause a scene move the fuck around", I yell trying to push her back but she grabs my arm.

" No, I'm not going anywhere Dayvon, please baby don't leave me", she says crying now messing up her make up.

" Come on and get in the damn car ", I say annoyed as hell with her.

She gets in the passenger seat and I get in the driver seat. I speed away from the video shoot , she goes into my glove department moving my gun to grab some tissue so she could wipe her face.

" So you're not gonna day anything to me?" She asks in a soft tone..

" Ain't shit to say Onika", I say side eyeing her.

" Baby I'm so sorry. I won't it ever happen again. But you can't come to my video shoot acting like that ", she says to me.

" I ain't gon have to next time cause ima be there, but I'm sorry for calling you a hoe ma", I say to her..

" You better watch the word or next time ima slap the shit out of you", she says mushing my head hard as hell.

" I knew you was tryna act calm and shit cause we was in front of those white people", I say laughing.

" So, i can't be out here acting ghetto that's what they expect", she says laughing too.

" Yeah I guess you right", I says shrugging.

" So where we going?" She asks grabbing my arm.

" Where we first met", I say smiling looking at her.

________________________________________

Oooouuuu where are they goinggggggg????

Did Von over react??

More is otw, Trust me Some shit is OTW😈😈😈😈

Jasmine is outta this BIHHH PEACCCEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 10.7K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...
92.7K 2.9K 33
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. ( This is the first Layton Greene and King Von book, welcome. )
21.1K 601 13
this feels like home now... come in and stay here. king von x black o.c. imagines! smut, oneshots, and overall otf imagines here!