True Star Dragon Queen : Re-w...

By ImJustLazyy

This is an Improved version of the old book. -possible harem -AU -Fem!Rimuru Little heads up there will be c... More

Chapter 1 : Beginning
Chapter 2 : First Subourdinates
Chapter 3 : New adventures
Bonus Chapter : Tempest Military
Chapter 5 : Ogres and guests
Chapter 6 : Two new Trouble-Makers Pt.1
Lets clear a few things out
Christmas Special

Chapter 4 : The Demon Lords

3.4K 84 28
By ImJustLazyy

  -Rinuru Point Of View-

Its been a few days since the dwarf kingdom event and what am i doing right now?

Flying over Jura forest cause im bored.

Oh and Vesta proved that he is quite the genius with chemicals and herbs so i set up a laboratory in Veldora's old cave.

Speaking of Veldora.

Ciel is kinda in a bad mood because Veldora was being an idiot the whole day.

While flying around i noticed a girl with a white mask and white clothes take down a few ants so my curiousity took the better of me.

And i landed infront of her.

"Your good at fighting"

She raised her sword at me.

"Relax im not gonna hurt you or those humans behind the trees"

The humans walked out.

"Are you people adventurers?"

They nodded except the one with a mask.

《Master can i suggest one thing? Even though it is irrelevent?》

Hmm? What is it?

《Instead of threats why dont we negotiate im certain being peacefull will bring us closer to our goal and of we use force, and fear to make a peacefull world than i believe it wont be truly peaceful》

I get what your saying i've been too aggresive especially towards that arrogent ego head name Guy

《Yep you were and being someone who is supposed to be the most wise being you failed》

Such a thing is no real concern but i get what your saying thanks Ciel.

(suggestion made by TM-Mei-chan, thanks for pointing out ny flaws)

"Hey you guys look tired if you want i can bring you to my town under construction you can rest there"

I smiled and they all agreed the masked girl took her mask off and she was beautiful whoever steals her heart will be a lucky one.

"Oh where is my manners im Rimuru" i introduced myself and the humans did as well.

Being friendly is really nice. Thanks Ciel (tm mei)

《Dont mention it Master》

We walked for a bit and reached the construction site.

"We're still building so dont expect much"

I said and the other girl with staff replied or Elyune did.

"Oh dont worry Ms.Rimuru its ok" was her reply and the rest smiled then nodded.

"Ranga" i called and he jumped out of my shadow spooking the humans "Give them a tour will you?" I asked and he agreed.

While the humans went with Ranga.

《Master i feel a presence same one i felt from the green haired maid》

Really?.

Then a door appeared the said green headed maid walked out "Rimuru-Sama, Demon Lord Guy Crimson invited you to take part in today's Walpurgis"

Honestly the nerve of that 'Guy' its entertaining actually.

"Oh did he?" I asked and she nodded the Hobgoblins looked at us with confusion.

"You Guys Continue Working I'll Be Back!" I yelled and sighed.

"Fine then" i agreed as i walked into the door and to a room with a round table in the middle.

You know what since i'll be meeting new people why not look appropriate.

The magicules formed into a dress and covered me.

Crown Prince of Ego himself came into the room and sat down so did i.

"What is you purpose of inviting me to this 'Meeting' "

I asked and he replied "Someone as strong as you would be wise enough to hide their true power so as a an apology i thought a title of Demon Lord would be a good cover"

He said and i nodded then waited for the others to arrive.

It's been a bit but all 10 demon lords came and sat down i was sitting next to boy who looked very tired and blonde haired tall man.

"May i ask why did you call us all to this Walpurgis?" I heard the woman with wings question.

Ego Prince[Guy Crimson] got up "We have a new Demon Lord...Rimuru Tempest" he said and i tried to not be rude so i just smiled still masking my aura.

The green hair started to introduce the Demom Lords one by one and one name caught my attention "...Demon Lord Milim Destroyer"

I looked at the pink haired girl and smiled.

"And lastly Queen Of Terror Rimuru"

Queen of Terror huh.

And after some chit chat or should i say questions the meeting was over and i cant help but notice weird details.

Roy was weaker than his maid maybe she is using him as a puppet?

Clayman was the weakest Demon Lord of them all and he gave off the vibe that said I'll be Troublesome. Or just Annoying.

And then there is Dino who doesnt have a Nation or a home and wanders around also he sleeps a lot.

I walked up to Milim as she was leaving "Hey can we have a talk?" I asked and she looked at me.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked and i whispered "About your parents"

Milim looked at me with suspicion "I dont know if you remember him but Veldanava is my little brother"

I said and my mood dropped.

《You can revive him master..》

Its ok.

"I want to talk to you about him and your mother if that's ok with you" i said and she silently nodded.

We got to Jura Forest and i sat down on a tree trunk and offered her to sit infront of me "So your saying your my Aunt? Velzard and Veldora never said anything about you"

"Oh that's because i left Velzard Velgrynd and Veldora in your father's care"

I smiled and she nodded "Then are you a Dragon as well?" She asked and i nodded.

"Cool!! Can i see your Dragon form?" Her eyes were sparkling.

《Her childish personality reminds me of Veldanava when he was little, he always made a mess and you got mad》

Yea those were good times.

A tear ran down my cheek without me knowing.

"Autie? What's wrong?" She asked and i snapped out of my memory train.

"Ahh you just remind me of your father when he was little. He always made a mess and got on my nerves"

I giggled and she was astonished to hear the exact opposite of how Velzard described Veldanava or her father.

We talked and laughed for a long while and i invited her to come to my place but she insisted that maybe later.

"Oh well then come by anytime you want" i smiled at her and she gave me a hug.

"Thanks Auntie!" She said and patted her head.

After that we went off our seprate ways.

"So im titled demon lord huh"

《The title Goddess Of Life is a better one》

Wasnt that the title given to me by one of the destroyed worlds?

《Yep》

Oh.

Welp anyway its noon so i rushed back and what i saw was a suprise i saw Kaval's party helping out my residents.

"Heyy! Im back!" I yelled and the Hobgoblins all kneeled "Welcome Back! Rimuru-Sama"

"No need to be Formal you can get back to your works"

"Thank you for letting us stay Rimuru-Chan" the blonde girl cheered.

"Thats no problem" i replied with a smile and focused on Shizu.

"Hey can i talk to you privately?" I asked and she nodded.

We walked to a nearby mountain cause i wanted privacy.

"Shizu can i ask you something?"

I asked and she nodded.

"Are you an otherworlder?"

The question seemed to suprise her but she nodded anyway

"Then i have a theory that you have a spirit?"

I asked again and sat down on the edge.

"Y..yes i do...its a demon..."

She finally opened up and we had a nice talk i like this girl a lot she's calm collected and smart.

"I can extract that Spirit and make you a spirit instead so you can live forever if you dont get killed"

I suggested and she seemed skeptical.

Should i tell her about myself?

《That's your choice master》

Sigh* "Listen Shizu im trusting you with my true identidy im a True Dragon"

She gasped and spoke up.

"Is that how you were able to fly?"

"Yep that is why, so i'll offer you a deal i'll make sure you live longer and in exchange be my first real combat subourdinate"

I said and stood up "I'll let you think about it and my offer is up anytime"

I walked back to town leaving her alone and giving her some free time to think.

How is Veldora doing Ciel?

《Well he is reading those books everytime he gets a free time》

Oh?

《Also he learned how to control and focus his attacks in one spot and i have to say the burst from such an attack will probably hurt you a little》

Wow than it must be powerful i wonder if the other two are as or more stronger than Veldora.

I arrived at the town and helped the construction.
Temporary houses were complete and we had a huge feast.

Shizu of course joined us at the evening feast or it was more of a party.

The day ended at that and i woke up next morning  laying on Ranga his fur was Very comfortable.

I got up and stretched.

I looked around and the others were asleep. Except Shizu so i went òut of the town hall stand in.

I saw her holding a mask and sitting on a rock so naturally i went to accompany her.

"Have you made your choice?" I asked and she nodded.

"Then what will it be?"

"I'll work under you Rimuru-Sama" she said and stood up then bowed down.

"Alright than i'll extract that demon right now"

Ciel teleport us into [Private Space]

《Understood》

We appeared in [Private Space] and the first thing i see is Veldora on a couch reading.

So i walked to him "Reading a book i see"

He jumped and stood up "N..Nee-Chan!? Is the time up?" He asked and i shook my head and pointed at Shizu.

"Im here to help her"

Shizu stood in her place since she didnt know or didnt recognice Veldora's Humanoid form.

"Ciel extract the one who possesed Shizu and extand her life span"

《Not even a Hello? Fine im on it》

"Fine fine your the best"

Veldora sighed and sat back on the couch.

"By the way Vel can i ask you a favour?" I asked and he nodded.

"Tell me about Velgrynd" as soon as i mentioned her name Vel sweatdropped.

"Dont worry im not gonna punish you or anything"

Shizu passed out because of the extraction and it turned out she was possesed by Ifrit.

"So Ifrit do we have an understanding?" I asked.

"Yes" he replied.

Well what happened was that i made a deal with Ifrit to be Vel's servant or fight Vel which he chose the passive option.

"Ok bye Vel, Ifrit and Ciel bring us back to Jura Forest" i ordered and picked Shizu up as we teleported.

Yep this is rushed due to me not publishing yesterday and as a sorry how about  little future spoiler as the second Publish. It's not gonna be cannon but can give an idea as what's to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 162 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
42.9K 2.3K 37
What if Tempest was never founded? Rimuru missed his opportunity to save the lives of those who would've become some of his first and closest friends...
12.7K 499 12
Two thousand years have passed since the Creator God, Veldanava, died and refused to reincarnate. At least, that's what everyone believes. But what i...
5.3K 196 8
What would happened if Rimuru work towards his last wish before he died? What would happened if the Verse he reincarnated into was much larger then j...