Chapter 3 : New adventures

Rimuru POV

I woke up sleeping on Ranga and his fur is very comfortable.

I sat up and tapped on Ranga's head "wake up Ranga" i said and he woke up.

We got up and i saw the Hobgoblins already uo and were working so i decided to just go to the Drawrf Kingdom and get it over with.

"Rigur! Gobta!" I yelled and they came running towards me.

"Lets go you two, get ready and Ranga bring 2 other wolves" the three of them excused them selves and i walked to meet Rigurd.

As i thought he was helping the others out.

"Rigurd im going with Rigur and Gobta if anyone or anything attacks give them hell and report to me afterwords"

《Master i know this is all of a sudden but visit that red head and Velzard im sure he can be of use》

Hmm if you say so.

Rigur and Gobta, two Tempest Wolves along with Ranga came to me.

"I need to visit someone this is urgent so until i return why not do whatever you guys want" i said and the two Hobgoblins sighed.

I stepped away from them and my wing appeared the Hobgoblins and the wolves were is shock due to how i looked.

But i didnt care and took off.

As Ciel said and because i wanted to get it over with i traveled a lont faster than last time and areived at the Ice Continent.

The two demon guards raised their weapons at me as i landed "How rude" i mumbled and extended my hand "Fine i'll play with you two"

[Creation Magic]

A katana made from pure magisteel appeared in my hand and i fought the two demon guards or played with them while masking my aura.

Not long after i decided enough is enough and released my aura the demon guards fell to their knees "That's more like it" my sword dissappeared and i opened the gate.

Of course the two maids greeted me first.

"Where is that red headed idiot?" I asked and the green hair spoke up and they lead me to the throne room a lot of demons wete standing in line on both of my sides.

"Not even a greeting?" I asked and he got up from his throne or just chair.

"I guess you didnt learn" i increased the pressure of my aura.

The demons around all fell to their knees and the red head sighed "I suggest that you leave but if you came here to talk than speak up"

A vein popped on my head and in moments notice i appeared infront of him "Be a good boy and respect your elders"

"NEE-CHAN!!"

I heard a scream and i looked behind me and saw Velzard "Oh Velzard" i walked to her and she gave me hug.

"Why were you trying to kill Guy?" She asked and i sighed "Lets just say your boyfriend needs to be taught a lesson"

"Says who?" He asks and dropped down.

Velzard glared at him "Do you have a death Wish?" She asked and he shook his head.

"Ahh i get it your holding in your fear because your infront of your people"

《Ask him about the Demon Lords》

"Putting that aside what do you know about Demon Lords?" I asked and he smirked