๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๏ฟฝ...

By ineysasingh

๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐—’; is said to be one of the most powerful family of the country. The Rathore... More

E p i g r a p h
Characters & Introduction
}โ€ข{ The wedding of fourth heir.
}โ€ข{ Twisted..
}โ€ข{ The heartless men.
}โ€ข{ The harsh interactions.
}โ€ข{ The changing moods.
}โ€ข{ Insane Men
}โ€ข{ Some smiles and some tears.
}โ€ข{ Some unfulfilled wishes.
}โ€ข{ Arguments and tears.
}โ€ข{ Harsh Reality.
}โ€ข{ Not so good memories.
}โ€ข{ The confusing men
}โ€ข{ Having food together.
}โ€ข{ Unexpected
}โ€ข{ Consequences
}โ€ข{ Disappointment.
}โ€ข{ More truth?
}โ€ข{ Trust.
}โ€ข{ Happy hugs.
}โ€ข{ Past relationship.
}โ€ข{ Knot in a relationship
}โ€ข{ Confession
}โ€ข{ Shocked
}โ€ข{ Sudden trips.
}โ€ข{ Deep Conversations.
}โ€ข{ Curious?
}โ€ข{ Honeymoon?
}โ€ข{ Too dumb.
E d i t s
}โ€ข{ Loose ends?
}โ€ข{ Weird
}โ€ข{ Complains.
}โ€ข{ Apologies
}โ€ข{ Frustration
}โ€ข{ Angry?
}โ€ข{ Night Of Wait.
}โ€ข{ Forced?
}โ€ข{ Putting efforts
}โ€ข{ Bad idea
}โ€ข{ Dangerous feelings
}โ€ข{ Jealousy?
}โ€ข{ Ex
}โ€ข{ Broken
}โ€ข{ Care
}โ€ข{ Unholy
}โ€ข{ Organism?
}โ€ข{ Differences
}โ€ข{ Aakarsh's apology
}โ€ข{ Truth & Dare
}โ€ข{ Realization
}โ€ข{ Feelings
}โ€ข{ Party Night
}โ€ข{ Tensed
}โ€ข{ More than friends?
}โ€ข{ Heartbreak
}โ€ข{ Ashamed
}โ€ข{ Pacifying Aakarsh
}โ€ข{ Shocking past
}โ€ข{ Cold and Reserved
}โ€ข{ Weak
}โ€ข{ His efforts

}โ€ข{ The broken hopes.

61.5K 3.2K 783
By ineysasingh

~•} C H A P T E R|4 {•~

Flashback continued...

"Yep, now let's discuss few rules."

Raina looked at him with a shocked expression marring on her face.

But Aakarsh was least bothered about her and her emotions, he continued,

"Rule no. 1 - Never touch my things without my permission.

Rule no. 2 - Never consider yourself more than a liability for me.

Rule no. 3 - Remember that this room is mine, not yours, not ours. The room is just mine. You can't roam freely here!

Rule no. 4 - No one should know about the deal between us or you will see the worst in me." He rebuked harshly making her startled.

"Which deal?" Raina stammered.

"Oh, I never told you about the deal Miss Raina. No problem I will tell you now then."
His lips twitched upwards and his tone was taunting.

"So as you already know that I won't ever consider you as my wife and you are just gonna be my tenant. So you need to pay me."

"I will pay you?" Raina asked in a brittle voice.

"Well, I am not that bonehead as you think babe. You will pay me with my own hard-earned money and I will take it like a fool hnnn? Is that what you think?"

"Aakarsh it's not-"

"Oh shut up you filthy woman! Who the hell in this world marries someone without even meeting that person! But you married me without meeting me once for what? Obviously for the name, fame, and money that comes with RATHORE surname. You are the daughter of that filthy rich old hag still you married me for more money! This shows your fucking desperation!" He let out a harsh breath as he spat the venom out which bruised her soul directly.

Raina knew she needed to defend herself but the way he was speaking with her, she felt betrayed, betrayed with herself to accept the proposal just because of an infatuation towards him. Her lower lip wobbled as she tried hard to not spill out more tears which were of no use.

Aakarsh tilted his head slightly and narrowed his lids towards her in an annoyed manner when he saw that her waterfall was again going to fall.

Rolling his eyes, he let out an annoyed sigh and continued, "So as you don't have any money other than your dad gave you so you will be paying me off by doing......some work, yeah! You will make my black coffee in the morning and I want it after I wake up positively! And after I am done with my workout I want my protein shake ready. And in return for that, I will allow you to sleep on my couch."

Raina froze at her place and looked at him with wide eyes and furrowed brows making him run his hands through his thick black hairs.

"See woman I don't have the whole night to explain all this to your thick head. So I am explaining for the last time that I will allow you to sleep on my couch, bathroom, and yeah you can also use the dressing table, or else you may look like a ghost. Not more than this, you aren't allowed to open any drawer or cupboards. You aren't even allowed to roam here without any reason coz that pissed me off. Now DO. YOU. FUCKING. UNDERSTAND. THIS? he slammed his fists on the table hardly making her finch away in fear.

"Yes, I understood." She croaked out with her voice heavy with emotions to which Aakarsh responded with a relieved sigh and went straight to the bed not before throwing the bedsheet on the ground rudely as she sat on it before.

Raina tiredly lied down on the couch while sleep was far away from her eyes knowing her blurred future. All this was too much for that soul to bear, she cried the entire night silently while he was sleeping soundly after making her terrified.

~Flashback end~

Raina's trance was broken when Ishani shook her making Raina startled.

"Bhabhi were you even listening?" Ishani asked making Raina smile apologetically in her direction.

"Ohooo! Maybe Aakarsh bhai thoughts are occupying your mind." Ishani tried to lighten the atmosphere to which Raina forced out a smile.

"Ishani, I think I have spent more time here than I should. I will meet you tomorrow. Best of luck!" Raina coaxed with a cheering smile making Ishani's smile falter as she thought Raina was wishing her luck for the wedding night but what she didn't know was that Raina was wishing her luck that at least she didn't end up in the same fate as the other three, being a burden in their husband's lives.

Raina left making Ishani sigh anxiously.

Ishani wiped her clammy palms on her Kurti as she stared out of the window being anxious.

Suddenly she heard the door being shut with a thud. When she looked up she found a furious Vardhaan coming towards her.

Ishani gulped thickly looking at his angry face and started to move back on the bed till her back collided with the headrest.

Vardhaan climbed the bed and moved towards her. He held her jaw tightly in his hands and made her look directly into his bloodshot eyes.

Ishani shivered to see this look of Vardhaan Rathore.

"You bi--tch you! I said you to say N-o to this fu--cking wed-ding but you just married me happily." Vardhaan slurred trying to keep his eyes open.

Ishani gasped as she could smell the stinky alcohol odor from him.

She scrunched her nose in disgust.

Well, now my husband is also an alcoholic, Just great!

Ishani thought and looked at Vardhaan with a disgusted look to which Vardhaan just laughed like a maniac making Ishani terrified of his lunatic behavior.

"You are such a low-level actress. Even do-gs can act better than you. Here you a-re act-ing like you are disgusted that I am your husband but from inside you are dancing in the joy that you successfully destroyed my life." Vardhaan screamed while harshly leaving Ishani's jaw, making her head bump with the headrest. Fortunately, the headrest was soft and she didn't get hurt.

"Vardhaan even I was forced to marry you or I would have never married a person like you by my own will," Ishani yelled.

Vardhaan tilted his head, the muscles on his neck tightened as he balled his hands into fists.

"I don't care what your reason was or if you were forced to marry me! All I care is about me! You should have taken your life or ran away, I couldn't care less! But you married me and You will pay for your deed!"

"But-"

"Shut the fuck up! Because of you, my life is a mess and this is what Vardhaan Rathore hates the most! I would have married my girlfriend Natasha who match-es my standard not a low-class bitch like you who aren't even good to be my servant!"

"Vardhaan you just can't degrade me like this. If you-"

"NEVER BACK ANSWER ME!" He roared making her cower back in fear. He was already drunk and glaring at her like a monster.

"I will make you regret your decision Mrs. Ishani Vardhaan Rathore." He hissed making her shut her eyes in resentment.

"Now come and sleep. You must be tired." His lips tugged into an annoying smirk.

Ishani tried to study his face for a few minutes but she couldn't guess anything.

Is he going to force himself on me? She thought.

Her thoughts came to a halt by Vardhaan's loud tch.

She lifted her lashes and gasped as Vardhaan was clutching an empty jug and the water inside it was emptied on the middle of the bed.

Is he insane! She chided in her mind.

"Oh! I was going to empty it on you but unfortunately, the bed became the victim. Now make yourself comfortable here and I am taking the couch." with this he strode towards the couch and slumped on it like a dead body and in no time he was asleep.

Ishani stared at him then at the bed, again at him then again at the couch.

I can't sleep on the bed, nor the couch so where should I sleep! She thought irritated but then something clicked in her mind, he did this purposely!

Even in the effect of alcohol he remembered to make my life hell. God knows what he will do in his right state of mind!

Ishani shivered at her terrifying thought.

She looked here and there but there was no place where she could sleep so at last she made herself comfortable in a chair and gazed at the moon until sleep took over her...

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

The orange hues of sun rays peeked inside the little space of curtain into the room and fell on a couple. The woman had placed her head on the man's naked chest and wrapped her arms around him securely whereas the man's arms were lying on his sides. Their rhythmic breathing and closed lashes indicated that both were asleep.

Suddenly the woman's lids fluttered and she opened her soft brown eyes. Instantly a smile grazed on Naina's lips as she lifted her head and her husband's face came into her view.

Suddenly the alarm clock started ringing making the frown on Aadarsh's face deepen. He opened his deep black eyes and looked at her blankly.

"Good morning!" Naina chirped to which he hummed merely.

Aadarsh's hands encircled around her and he pulled her off of himself gently before going inside the bathroom to start with his routine.

Naina stared at him as he came out of the bathroom with a towel loosely hung around his waist, giving a treat to her eyes. She watched as he disappeared inside the walk-in closet which they shared.

She sighed as she saw him getting out of the closet in his formals and taking out his watch and wallet from the drawer on the bedside drawer. Maybe if this was some other day she would have probably gone downstairs till now to provide him a steaming cup of tea of his taste but today she was too exhausted for all this so she simply enjoyed her time in bed.

"Goodbye! Come soon!" She yelled as he stepped out of the room to which he again hummed and Naina sighed looking at his retreating figure.

He was always like this, so distant, so cold. But whom should she blame when he was always like this not only with her but with everyone excluding his twin, Aakarsh.

It wasn't like he was ill-treating her or was misbehaving with her. He was always so gentle with her, he had never talked to her in a loud voice, truth to be told he barely conversed with her so yelling at her was far away.

Naina still recalled the first time they consummated their marriage, it was because she was feeling rejected by him as after being married for two weeks, he barely acknowledged her, she shouted at him, she cried, and at last that night they consummated. Naina thought that maybe now he would be attentive towards her but how wrong she was.

He was the man everyone desired. He was mature and handsome. He never yelled at her and never humiliated her. He never took out his anger on her instead he goes on bike rides whenever he was angry, she had noticed in this much span of time.

At first, she was scared to hug him, hold him but when she did, he never pulled back. He always let her do whatever she wanted. He never got angry at her if she would cuddle with him late at night. Though he never reciprocated.

He never held his right in the room. He always shared it with her. He made space in his walk-in closet for clothes, emptied some bathroom cabinets for her things and he would never get angry at her when her makeup products would be messily lying on the dressing table.

He had given her credit cards on the first day of their marriage itself still when she demanded money from him, he would never think twice before handing his wallet to her.

In short, he was perfect. And Naina fell in love with this perfect person.

She knew that she was in a lot better place than the others,

But still, it's human nature to demand more and Naina was no different.

Sometimes she wished that he would have late-night conversations with her...

Sometimes she hoped that he would ask her to accompany him on his lonely bike rides...

Sometimes she yearned for his affection...

And at last, she started accusing herself that she wasn't giving her hundred percent in this marriage and that's why Aadarsh was still so distant from her so she started doing everything to please him. She started making his morning tea and breakfast, she would dress up more beautifully but he would still treat her the same.

And this started disheartening her.

She started feeling like she was a mere responsibility in her husband's life which he had taken unwillingly.

Why can't you love me too Aadarsh?

Naina thought and a tear fell from her eye...

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Ishani woke up in the morning with a splash of cold water.

She blinked and saw Vardhaan standing in front of her with a glass in one hand and clutching his head in the other.

Bad hangover, suits him right.

Ishani thought and wiped the excess water from her face with her hand.

"What is this behavior, Mr. Rathore!" Ishani yelled.

"The behavior you get for marrying me Mrs. Rathore."

"I have already told you that I never married you out of my own will!"

"Doesn't matter. You are my wife darling and there should be no secret between husband and wife, so you will have the honor to hear your husband speaking with his girlfriend." Vardhaan's face contorted into a wicked look while all the colors drained from Ishani's face. She looked at him in bafflement and shock!

Vardhaan dialed a phone number in his expensive phone to a caller named
Natasha Malhotra.

The only sound in the entire room was of Ishani's wildly thumping heart and dial tune of a cell phone.

Suddenly the dial tune stopped and a high pitched melodic voice echoed,

"Hello, Vardhaan..."

Target- 80+

Sooooo here comes another update!!!

Any favrt couple till now?

Sorry for no Yuvraj and Ruhanika scene but all this was important too ... Probably with next update every back story would be over and we could move to the main story finallyyyy.

Also THANK YOU FOR YOUR SO MUCH LOVE ❣️ I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH *POSITIVE WALA😶*

Hopefully next update will be next week or even early if I keep receiving so much love😌.

Also I appreciate every single one of you, who are reading, voting and commenting on my story.

Take Care❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 8.7K 41
เค•เฅเค› เคคเฅ‹ เคนเฅˆ เคคเฅ‡เคฐเฅ€ เค†เคเค–เฅ‹เค‚ เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เคฏเฅ‹ เคนเฅ€ เคฆเฅ‡เค–เคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคพ เคจเคนเฅ€เค‚ เค•เคฐเคคเฅ‡ Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
1.4M 126K 62
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...
213K 15.1K 19
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
1.7M 75.2K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...