Cinderella

By whoereible

"They call me Cinderella sometimes." I pointed out. "Because you're a princess." "No because I'm like their m... More

One
Three
Four ;)

Two

32 2 0
By whoereible

I hear them talking after the Styles' left. "She thinks Harry likes her," she scoffs "he obviously likes me."

"No he likes me." Taylor argued with her sister.

"Oh shut up already guys, he likes the both of you. That's why he hasn't made a move yet." My step mom tells them.

LIES!! I think to myself. Harry doesn't like any of us like that. Him and I are good acquaintances but not necessarily friends. It's the same for Gemma and I. But they absolutely cant stand my stepsisters, I know that for a fact. Actually nobody can stand them except for their snobby 'friends' that are just as bad as them.

"CINDERELLA!" Carly yells from downstairs. I roll my eyes and go down stairs "CINDEREL-" she yells again but when she sees me she says "Oh okay."

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Don't get snappy with me." She rolls her eyes. "But can you get me a coke."

I internally groaned because the cans of coca cola were literally three feet away from her. I grab the can and give it to her. "What? No ice?" She says.

"Sorry." I say and grab a cup and put some ice in it. "There."

"Kkay, bye." I left her watching Dance Moms. I usually watch it but I get yelled at sometimes... Not all the time but sometimes.

I hear the door bell ring. "Oh Cinderella!" Taylor snickers. They think it's funny but it's not.

"Can you stop calling me that? I'm not your maid." I huff and they look at eachother before bursting out into laughter.

I open the door, revealing Harry. "Hi," he smiles and I smile back.

"Whats up?" I ask, confused as of why he's here- not that I'm complaining.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, that'd be cool. Lemme ask real quick." I say. I'm overly excited for no reason, I need to take a chill pill. I chuckle to myself because I'm weird for thinking 'chill pill'. I walk over to my stepmom and ask, "Momma, can I go to the mall?"

"With who?" She asks, not looking at me.

"A friend." I tell her and now she looks at me.

"Ella, I asked you who you were going with, don't try and be slick, because guess what?" She pauses, "you're not."

"Okay, it's Harry." I look at her with hopeful eyes.

She snorts "how did you get him to invite YOU?! You probably had to throw yourself on to him."

"But I didn't, he came to-"

"Stop with your bullshit Ella, I told you not to talk to him." She looks at me with anger and humor in her eyes. "CARLY! TAY! Harry wants to take you two to the mall."

"But he invited me! Not them." I protested, but she wasn't having it.

"Go tell him, you won't be going." She points to the door.

"Bu-"

"GO!" She shouts, making me flinch.

Tears are once again threatening to fall. I open the door to tell Harry I can't go, but my sisters will be coming. "Harry, I can't-"

"I heard everything." He says, his vibrant green irises staring straight into my blue ones.

"Look, just take my sisters to the mall and let it go." I tell him seriously.

"I can't." He states.

"Why not?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"Because I'm not Elsa." He snickers and I let out a short laugh and rolled my eyes.

"Even in times like this you are still as corny as ever." I point out.

"Just trynna lighten the mood." He shrugs.

"Thank you, but really," I pause. "Just go. Please?"

"Fine. But I'll come back." He points at me. Just as he said that Brat #1 and Brat #2 rush downstairs and crowd around Harry, smothering him. He frowns but takes them out anyways. He gives me a small smile and walks out the door.

At times like this I wish I had my original family. My moms dead, she died when I was seven. Two years later my dad remarried to Veronica, my step mom and along with her came Carly and Taylor. Then my dad got into a car accident when I was fifteen. So now I'm left with this family. I can't complain though, some kids don't have a family so I should be grateful.

"Mom?"

"What is it, Ella?" She says coldly.

"Um, I'm not trying to disrespect you in anyway whatsoever, but how come you don't like me around Harry but you let Tay and Carly hang with him all the time?" I ask timidly, but determined to know the answer.

"I think you shouldn't hang around him too much because I don't want you to start liking him and thinking that he would ever like you back. Because he won't."

Ouch.

"Oh. O-okay." I stutter. Could she be anymore heartless? I think not.

"Stop stuttering, stand up straight and go to your room." She demands, and I do what she says.

I go to my room and look in the mirror. My bun was messed up, curls springing out of the hair tie. My face was pale and my lips were chapped. I brushed through my hair and put it in a half up half down style. I put some Chapstick on my lips and smiled. I looked better already. Not that I was trying to impress anyone or anything.

I had a white tee shirt with the Ralph Lauren Polo logo on and some light blue shorts. The thing is about this family is that they hardly ever do nice things for me, but when they do, I get pretty nice things. I don't get top notch designer clothes like they do, but a $40 dollar shirt that I can be comfy in is better than a $4,000 dress that is so tight that you turn as red as a tomato because you can't breathe. I put on my old, black converse and headed outside (with my stepmoms permission, of course).

It was a beautiful day, the Sun was shining bright, the sky was blue, the clouds were white and puffy, and then grass was green. The birds were chirping and it smelled like nature.

Yeah, I'm weird but since I have a lot of time to myself to do absolutely nothing, you notice the beauty and value of the little things.

I go to the flower garden which I planted in the spring, and picked some flowers and weaved them together by the stems. Once it's done, I put it on and started walking towards the old stone bridge where the water is clear and the flowers grow and where the little forest animals are all "Squaded up". I once again giggle at my thoughts and sit on the grass. I close my eyes and hum a song my mom used to sing.

"Ella?" I hear Harrys voice calling for me.

I turn around and see him running towards me with a white bag in his hand and a big smile on his face. He comes and kneels down on his knees next to me, out of breath. "Whatcha got there?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He smirked.

"Oh gosh Harry, just tell me what it is!"

"Where's the fun in that?" He pouted.

I groaned, "You're such a kid."

"I never claimed to be otherwise." I chuckled. "Okay so do you want the surprise or not?" He asks.

"Fine as long as it's not the kind of surprise you gave me when we were six." I tell him.

"You still remember that?" He asks amazed.

"How could I forget my childhood bestie shoving a frog down my shirt!?" I laughed and he face-palmed himself which caused me to laugh a bit more.

"Yeah, my mum punished me for a whole week after that." He laughed. I've always loved his laugh, how his head tilts back, his eyes screw shut, his dimples deepening.

"So promise it's nothing like that."

"I pinkie-promise." He says holding out his pinkie. I take it and wrap it around my own and smile at the memories this brings me. "Okay so close your eyes" my eyes flutter shut. "And hold out your hands." I hold out my hands reluctantly.

"If you put a frog in my hands, I'm shoving it down your throat." I tell him and he chuckles a bit, making me nervous of what he will put in my hands. I hear the rustling of the bag he was carrying and feel slightly at ease because I figured it was probably something cheap from the mall. A box is placed in my hands and I hear his voice.

"Open your eyes." He whispers in my ear. I open my eyes and they go wide. A smile comes upon my features immediately. I open the box with the apple on it and pull out the device.

"I can't believe You got me a iPhone 6! You're the absolute best!" I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him.

"I know, I've always been the best." The smirk is evident in his voice as he wraps his arms around my waist.

I pull away "What will Veronica think!?"

"Don't tell her." He states simply.

"Okay." I agree, hoping that she won't find out on her own or with the help of mini she devils.

"I already put my number in it and set it up for you."

"Gosh you're amazing."

"DUH." He rolls his eyes.

"Don't get too cocky, Styles." I teased.

"Too late." He smirked. I poked his dimple, and he smiled even more. He picked me up and thew me over his shoulder and started running around in the grass, both of us laughing.

"ELLA!" My stepmom roared from the house, both my stepsisters on either side of her. Harry immediately put me down. "GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!"

"Harry, what do I do with the phone?" I ask him in a whisper.

"Uhhhh. Put it in your boobie holder or something." He says, fighting a smile. I smack his arm but I turn away from my step mom and slide it in my bra. I grab my flower crown and place it on Harrys head before running inside to face the wrath of the evil stepmother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
195K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...