YOUR SMILE (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Taehyung a CEO of his own gaming company fall in love with a medical student (Jisoo) at first site because of... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
🐻BONUS 🐰

Chapter 12

657 31 5
By vsoofiction

Jisoo and Taehyung relationship get deeper day by day, both love each other than anything... They both make there relationship official.

Jungkook was quite sad and jealous but he didn't show that, he support them no matter what, his friendship with taehyung is more important than anything, he was so so jealous of him, still he
never planned anything evil against him, he support jisoo too...

Jungkook and Taehyung are as usual busy in there work in gaming company, there company now growing at fast rate after updating there new version of game... More than 100 millions people download there game giving them opportunity in every aspect... There income level increases with good pace, staff member where happy and energetic too...

Lisa and her friends where gossiping on random topics in Lisa's bedroom when momo start another topic " Guys, that bit*h now
running after Taehyung oppa, she's really a flirt.... I am wondering why taehyung oppa propose her....as far as I know he never show any interest in any girl, after high school days".
Momo say taking others attention. " Yeah, first Jungkook oppa now taehyung, she's really a flirt". Tzuyu join momo, while lisa just listening them, she never thought like her friends about jisoo, but her rich bit*hy friends always brainwashed her mind with those stupid stuff's. " I don't think she's flirt... I mean she didn't purpose Jungkook nor taehyung oppa, she's never the first to fall in... before lisa finished her sentence momo brag in and change Lisa's mind " Lisa you are so innocent baby, you don't know anything about world, she's only after money and fame, I know such people's very well". Tzuyu and Mina who where listening momo nod in agreement and try to change Lisa's mind...
As lisa trust her friends she didn't say anything and just listen her friends...

" So...it's done, now we will show her true colors and break her poor heart as she do to our lisa". Momo reclaim with a smirk on her face...

Jisoo and Rose are working in hospital, they where treating patients and doing surgeries too... Both are tired after there tiresome day and now are silently sitting in cafeteria of the hospital, both are so tired that they didn't have any energy to speak a word too. They where sipping coffee, as they had to attend a meeting later with senior doctor's about a patient...

The atmosphere is clam and pleasant, slow wind was flowing around them, the tree outside the cafeteria are flowing in sync with the wind, old leaves are falling down too, giving a perfect scenario of pleasant and calm atmosphere.

Both friends get from there sit and again went back to hospital for there meeting.

After meeting jisoo farewell her best friend and wait outside for her boyfriend, who gonna pick her from the hospital, she patiently wait for him sitting on bench near the hospital, until a familiar figure come towards her.
" Hello, jisooshi...did you forget me" that familiar figure asked her in polite way but with unknown expression. " Lisashi, you... I mean what are you doing here" jisoo asked with smile on her face although she know Lisa's friends bully her back then and badmouth her too, still she never act rude and disrespectful with her, she kinda knows lisa is not like her friends.
" I just passed from here then I saw you, so I thought to congratulate you..." Lisa say casually and sit beside jisoo. Jisoo looked at her confusedly " congratulate me...for what" jisoo replied with confusion. " Congrats for your relationship... I mean you and my tae oppa are dating so for that" lisa said and straight out her hand for handshake...

They talked for a while until someone called lisa and lisa went away... Jisoo who was sitting there was looking blankly at lisa who just fade away from that place, until her boyfriend called her who just arrived there to pick his girl. " Jisoo... jisoo" he called her but she was in her own world thinking about something, when she realize that taehyung is here she just hop into car without grating him with blank and tired face.

Taehyung looked at her blank face as she didn't grate him like everyday but he shrugged it off thinking she's too tired today...

He drop her to her home, he looked at her who walked straight to her house without wishing him good night and she didn't glance at him too, it's quite unusual she never do like that, what happened to her he thought to himself... He was worried about her, he parked his car and knock her door which was closed...

Within few seconds the door open, he went in before jisoo could utter a word, as her parents are out of town for some personal business, she's alone at her house. " Tae what happened" she asked with same tired and unknown expression. " I am the who should asked you...what happened to you" he replied dragging her towards the living room and sit down on couch. " Nothing happen... I am just tired" jisoo replied simply with same unknown expression. " I know you are tired,but I know something is bothering you too...tell me what happened" he said with worried and concerned face, he never saw her frustrated and upset side before. She's always playful, yeah she sometime get sad too but she never show that side to him.
" Seriously nothing happen...I am fine, nothing is bothering me" she replied annoyingly, she's hiding something from him...

Tae sigh, he knows she will not tell him if he act worried and all, he knows her very well that something is bothering him...
" Jisoo just tell me what is bothering you... I know you very well" tae asked in stern and quite high voice, which was too new for Jisoo, jisoo flinch at his sudden change of behaviour...

" Then answer me..." Jisoo reclaim with annoying and hurt face.
Taehyung was confused but nodded at her command.
" Am I your first love" she asked straightforwardly looking at him. Taehyung looked at her with confused and ' what do you mean ' face. " Answer me, am I your first love" she again asked in stern voice, this time taehyung flinch at her sudden change.
But he looked straight into her eyes and answer honestly" Yes, you are my first love and you will be my last one too". Jisoo nodded in agreement he believe him, she knows his eye's will never gonna lie. " Then you had someone before me, I mean when I asked you earlier that is this your first time...you replied ' yes it's my first time being in relationship'...are you sure you never had someone before me" she asked again in stern voice. " Jisoo what's wrong...I mean what happened to you,why are you asking all this " taehyung replied in confusion.

" Just answer me" jisoo again asked him looking straight into his eye's. " Yes, you are only one, I never get in relationship before I found you" he replied honestly. This time jisoo slightly smile at his reply. " Last question...you know sana...who is she to you" jisoo asked him intertwining her hand with him and again looking straight into his deep eye's which can't lie to her...

Day passed, it's a day before the night of new year, Taehyung ,Jin and Jungkook are in Kim mansion planning for new year party...
They invite there friend and colleague in this party, there family will be there too and famous business persons will be there too...

At the night of new year, the whole mansion was as usual decorated with beautiful lights and candles, the party hall was filled with decorative stuff's, music and tasty and delicious food and drinks...

The waiters are serving the starters and drinks to the rich people's who where talking with each other, and the rich ladies who where comparing there assessiories and designer clothes and bags with each other... While the young girls and boys are playing with each other...

Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook grate everyone who come to party and waiting for the people who hadn't come yet, while on other side lisa and her friends planning something against.....Jisoo.

" Unnie,what take you so long " jisoo asked Irene who was taking too much time in dressing herself. " Jisoo, just a minute...
did Rose and Jimin come ". Irene asked her while wearing earrings. " No...that careless girl, she forgot to wear heels and get into Jimin's car with her slippers and when I call her she reminds that she didn't wear heels, so she force Jimin to take her again home so she could wear her heels, she's really stupid... I wonder sometimes how Jimin fall for her" jisoo reclaim while Irene chuckles at her statement, she too sometimes wonder that.

It's been an hour the party started, Jisoo, Irene ,Rose and Jimin too arrived at the Kim mansion. " Hello my dear fiance". Jin grate Irene and take her hand in his, Jisoo and Rose tease her making her quite blush. She walk away from there with Jin towards his parents as they too know about them. " Jisoo you didn't tell your parents,about you and taehyung, right". Rose asked while jisoo nodded.
She didn't tell them yet, but she knows her parents will definitely gonna support her, as only child to them they always wants her daughter happy and healthy. They never denied her wishes, they love her so much but it doesn't mean they spoil her, they discipline her too. " Rose, Jimin you two enjoy, I am going to meet tae" jisoo replied and went towards tae who was quite away from them with Jungkook talking with some people's.

As soon as he saw his love he excuse himself and walk towards her.

" Jisooyaa what takes you so long" tae asked cutely like a baby complaining to his mother who comes late to school to pick him up, jisoo chuckles at his behavior and answer him " Sorry, my love" She replied pick on his cheek as everyone where busy in there business.

" Oh...my baby is getting flirty day by day"tae said and pat her head." Yeah, only for my tae" jisoo replied cheesily showing her sweet smile, although tae didn't like such stuff's but when it comes to jisoo it's get different, he can't resist her sweet smile which attracts him the most.

" Friends are you enjoying party" the host of the party asked with full enthusiasm, everyone yell as yes and began to sway with music, couples are enjoying dance with each other, while single ones make a group and dance along, the elder ones are just looking towards them and enjoying music at there place, while some where still busy in there business talk's.

" Guys, I will give this mic to Mr. Kim as he wanted to share something with you all" the host say and handle that mic to Mr Kim.

" My dear friends and colleagues, I hope you all are enjoying party,...I will not take your much time and start the topic, my older son's Kim Seokjin is getting married with Mrs.Bae daughter Bae Irene in next month, please wish them for there upcoming future... " Mr. Kim said and everyone stared to applauds and wished the new couple Jin and Irene. " One more thing...in today's party my best friend Mr. James and his family are joining too, well we haven't meet from last ten years though." Mr. Kim said and ended his speech, he get down from stage and walked towards the family he talked a while ago...

Everyone looked towards him, as soon as Mr Kim hug his best friend Mr. Kim called Taehyung, Taehyung who was standing far from them excuse himself from his girlfriend and friends and went to his dad who called him...

Jungkook and Jin who where enjoying party get silent when they saw familiar figure, they both utter at same time " Sana" which caught jisoo's attention.

' is she...is she the one' jisoo thought to herself.....

Hey guys, I hope you are liking my story...

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💕💜...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 498 27
Jungkook and Jisoo were best friends from childhood. Jungkook liked Jisoo from beginning. Let's see what happens when Jisoo was forced to marry the c...
7.2K 501 22
Jungkook is a friendly guy whereas Jisoo is the opposite of him,their parents decided to arrange marriage them.Will Jisoo love Jungkook. It you wann...
21.8K 1K 20
Taehyung a comman man who went through loneliness in past meet a girl (jisoo)who suppress his loneliness, but they part ways. But destiny helped him...
195K 8.2K 43
Taehyung is dating jennie. He thinks that he is in love.. But certain things happen in his life to question himself "Was it even love? ". . . . ...