Chapter 13

Taehyung went towards his dad who call him to meet his best friend Mr. James from New York. Taehyung was confused as why his dad call him, he can call Jin as he is eldest and his going to married too,so they can wish him, but why him... " Taehyung, meet my friend, I hope you didn't forget them" his dad said happily,he's happy to meet his friend after ten years. " Hello... I didn't forget them" taehyung replied plainly with simple smile.
" So tae, I hope you know her too" his dad say pointing towards sana who was beside her dad and mom looking at taehyung with shy and smiley face. " Yeah, I know her...appa I will leave then" taehyung replied plainly without paying so much attention and about to move away when his dad grab his hand and stop him.

" Tae, I didn't call you here just for introduction, I know you know them, the topic is I want you get engaged with Sana" his dad said in commanding tone making taehyung shocked...' why all of a sudden his father telling him to get engaged with his friend daughter' " WHAT...why, appa you know I like someone else" he replied in disbelief, he told his parents about him and jisoo...then why. " Taehyung it's not time for that young love and all...and it's final that's it" his dad said in stern and dominating voice,but taehyung didn't back up, he can't do that, he loves jisoo so much.
" Appa, I am sorry...but I can't get engaged with Sana, I truly love's Jisoo." taehyung and move away from without listening anything further, his dad calling him from behind, almost everyone where looking at them when taehyung leave from there.

He went towards Jisoo and pulled her out of the party hall, Jisoo asked him what happened and all but he didn't mind that and just walked out of there.

" What happened to him, I think I should go with Jisoo". rose said worriedly. " No... don't go, leave them alone for now, you can asked her tomorrow".Jimin said maturely, he knows they need some time alone to talk.

Here taehyung pulled jisoo into his car and drove somewhere...

 jisoo tried to asked him what happened,why he was so angry but he didn't answer her questions and just focus on driving, jisoo sigh and looked out of car window the surrounding was so lively and beautiful as everyone where celebrating New Year ha...

... jisoo tried to asked him what happened,why he was so angry but he didn't answer her questions and just focus on driving, jisoo sigh and looked out of car window the surrounding was so lively and beautiful as everyone where celebrating New Year happily, the street are also decorated with banners and lights...

 jisoo tried to asked him what happened,why he was so angry but he didn't answer her questions and just focus on driving, jisoo sigh and looked out of car window the surrounding was so lively and beautiful as everyone where celebrating New Year ha...