We meet again II

By abrokebitch_

Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. ... More

| Characters |
| almost 3 years ago |
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Bonus Chapter

26

746 33 6
By abrokebitch_

< Lorelai >

I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was now on my bed.

I had a pounding headache but i ignored it and sat up only to see Vanessa there.

" Where's my phone? " I asked groggily looking around.

" Here " she said and picked it up off the ground before handing it to me.

" Thanks " I said unlocking it to see a message from a unknown number- which I clicked on and read.

" Are you okay? " she asked and I quickly sat my phone down and looked at her.

" I'm fine " I said.

" Why did I find you on the floor? " she asked with a look of worry in her eyes.

" I'm fine but I want to go see aurora " I said standing up.

I know it may be stupid but I'm gonna go meet up with Taylor. She may know something and theres only one way to find out.

The reason I hadn't been to see Aurora is because I feel guilty. She jumped in front of me and that shouldn't have happened.. I didn't want it to happen.

I know Noel and Natalie blame me and it's okay. I honestly get it- she's important to them too and it's my fault. I blame myself too..

" Do you need me to come? " Vanessa asked standing up.

" yeah- can you drive? " I asked handing her my keys and she took them and we left the room.

I hope their not downstairs because honestly- I have no time for a questionnaire.

< time skip to when they get there >

I quickly got out of the car and went inside while Vanessa parked. I went to the lady at the front desk and she was looking at her computer screen.

" hold on a quick second " she said in a sweet tone and I started pacing.

It was the nerves, the fear, the lack of patience, the stress, the worry and probably every ounce of bad emotions running through my head.

" Can you tell me the room of Aurora Davis? " I asked anxiously and she looked at me and nodded before looking back at the computer and started typing.

" Room 122- down the hall, go to the left and you'll see the room in the middle " she said after a few seconds and i nodded before walking down the hall.

She just told me where she was? What kind o hospital is this? I could've been a kidnapper for gods sake.

When I got to the room there was nobody there so I just silently looked at her.

After a few seconds I hesitantly walked up to her and grabbed her hand before speaking.

" You're in the hospital for a stupid act! You could've let them shoot me- it wouldn't be the first time I was shot! I'll find the kids and that's a promise. If I die saving them then so be it and I want you to wake up because truth is " tu tienes y siempre serás mi sueño también "

( you have and will always be my dream too )

" I need you to wake up- this sucks. I've been meaning to come see you but I couldn't because i feel guilty and I need to find the kids.

When I find the people responsible for this, I will torture them endlessly. Then I'll start over.

I can't be strong when my kids are gone and you're in the hospital. The note said I took something from someone so they took the kids-  then I had a angry family and angry future sister in laws to deal with. " I said and felt water on my neck.

No- now's not the time to cry. I quickly wiped my eyes and turned around to see noel and natalie there.

" Don't worry I'm leaving " I said walking past them.

< Aurora >

Helloooo..

Are you awake??

Ha! Just kidding-

Aww that was so sweet.

I was wondering when she'd visit- I wasn't lonely but I was at the same time.

Anyway.. i can hear perfectly well but I can't move anything. I guess I'm supposed to still be unconscious or whatever.

Though I don't like her being blamed and I am going to wake up- I have to. But not right now because I still can't and not to mention theirs a tube down my throat.

< Later / Third Person @ 7:00 >

Lorelai felt a presence behind her and quickly turned around to see Taylor.

Lorelai looked her up and down and took in her appearance.

" when are you due? " lorelai asked sarcastically.

" very soon- but please hear me out " Taylor said pleadingly making lorelai sigh.

" why are you in America? " Lorelai asked not caring.

" Lorelai- " Taylor said.

" fine speak " lorelai said coldly.

" it all started like 2 days after we got here.. " she said sighing.

" I got a text which were death threats for you and the girls. I couldn't let that happen so then someone approached me one day.

The person told me if I wanted you to live then I'd have to cheat. Of course I didn't want to but they started showing images.

That day I left for the airport- I was on the phone with that person and I made sure you were by the door so I could say that line.

Then the man I was with approached me telling me he was the person's cousin. I didn't know what happened- all I know is that I was in a dark room.

They said we had to act like we were so in love because they knew you had guards following me.

I didn't want to sleep with him- quite frankly I don't remember it because when I woke up I was naked and slightly bloody.

They continued to threaten you and the kids. We knew you were coming that day you confronted us- I had to supposedly get into character which worked.

I'm so sorry.. " Taylor said and by the time all that was over- taylor had tears rolling down her face and meanwhile Lorelai was livid.

" So let me see if I got this straight- we were threatened, you left and someone approached you, then kidnapped you, and then you were raped by this persons cousin.. and blackmailed and forced? " lorelai asked and Taylor nodded.

" who is this person and what does this have to do with the kids? " I asked.

" because this person planned for them to be taken and she's kind of powerful " she said making me take a second look at her.

" she? " I asked angrily and she looked up at me.

The name she said next made my blood boil.

" Natalie "

___
1104 words ^^

Plot twist? Eh who knows..

Vote ❤️
Comment ❤️

How is your night/day going?

Let me know if you see any mistakes- I didn't proofread it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.8K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
94.2K 2.4K 42
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 3 of 3! **Read Book 1 (Made FTM) and 2 (Betrayed FTM) first!! Spoilers below!** It's three years later. Caterina and En...
1.3M 32.4K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
47.8K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...