Fast and Furious

soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person Еще

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine

1.5K 27 0
soulfox1305

Here we go Hobbs and Shaw enjoy it

3rd POV

Location: London

Above the air is a helicopter inside are soldiers the 1st said "All right, touchdown in two" The other soldiers listen "Rules of engagement" He wave his hand "Electric rounds only" He turn his head among the soldiers is a female soldier name Hattie "MI6 wants them alive for questioning" She blinks listening "The target's in a metal coffer".

The Helicopter moves "Every agency and terror cell is looking for it" The pilot starts to lower down from the soldiers and Hattie to get off move Hattie motions for the soldier to cock his shotgun and fire destroying the door while a figure is on a motorcycle riding pass cars fast the figure is wearing all black and wearing a black helmet with a visor.

It shows markings moving around then it stops to see a highlighted building as Hattie leads the soldiers inside the building, they stop in front of the truck look as two men lifting a metal coffer to a truck and guards moving around while two soldiers move and are next to a van weapons up in position while Hattie pulls grenade pin from her mouth.

She threw it below to the floor Hattie and the soldier look away as the grenade explodes catching two guards off guard the 2nd Soldier yells "Freeze" The group moves out of their positions "Down on the ground" They fire their rounds "Drop it, drop your weapon" A soldier kicks a guard on the floor groans 3rd Soldier said "Don't move" 1st Soldier said "All of you, get down".

Hattie moves her weapon behind her runs forward and jumps on a crate to kick a guard grunting then flips another over her shoulder and punch him she looks around 3rd Soldier said "Stay back, get back" The figure revs up his bike turning it to a stop while Hattie place a device on the metal coffer it chimes making Hattie open the coffer to reveal the weapon.

She starts typing on the computer part putting in a code as the figure walks into the building slowly Hattie keeps typing enters a password for the system unlock for a space to open to reveal a vial with yellow liquid inside with metal particulars Hattie grabs her radio she said "Asset secured" The figure had his helmet off to reveal to be dark skin short hair and a short beard his name is Brixton.

He stares at Hattie he calls "MI6" Hattie looks to see him she lowers the lid pulls out her gun and the soldiers aim their weapons at Brixton who raise his hand 2nd Soldier said "Freeze" Brixton kept walking he said "Whoa, whoa, I'm a fan" He stops looking around "Fantastic job, and I think you look amazing in your matching outfits" He lower his arms.

Hattie still aiming she ask "Who the hell are you" Brixton said "Bad guy" 2nd Soldier cocks his shotgun he yells "Get on the ground now" But Brixton glance over to him then his eyes glow to see the soldier next to him had markings and information Brixton looks down he said "Nah" He pulls out his gun and fires killing the soldier.

He elbows the soldier on his right side making him groan Brixton drag him to the floor in a spin grunting the 3rd soldier fire his gun, but Brixton dodge grab his weapon and punch the 4th soldier to the floor Brixton grabs the 3rd soldier's gun holding him and firing killing the soldier before turning 3rd soldier around and knee him in the face he kick the 5th soldier to the van.

Brixton fires the gun killing him as Hattie fires her gun at Brixton who raise his hand deflecting each bullet until Hattie runs out her gun clicks, and Braxton lower his hand Hattie starts to get up for Braxton to run towards Hattie who lowers the truck door and locking it with her foot she turns and runs while Braxton tries to open the door he grunts.

He reared his arm and punch the door causing it to creak forward he keeps punch it again making the area move inwards more as Hattie grabs the vent and use it to smash a window catching Braxton's attention, he took a step back looking up while Hattie climbs into the front Braxton walks to the side pulling his gun cocking it as Hattie starts the engine.

She reverse the truck for Braxton to aim his gun Hattie notice she moves just as Braxton fires where she was and stays lowered while Braxton keeps firing shots at her the truck hits the van Hattie gets up while the truck hits the garage door coming out of the building falling on it's side skidding to a stop while Hattie gets in the back of the truck.

She moves pass the crates panting she reach the metal coffer and opens it up she pulls the vial as the computer beeping; she looks to see it empty she threw it to the floor and looks to the computer to see a box appear said 'Capsules ready for injection' it beeps rapidly, and Hattie realises and press her hand on the needles for the capsules to go into her body and bloodstream.

The bar went from one side to another a box appears said 'Viral sample dispensed' Hattie pulls her hand off the needles grunts staring at her hand while Braxton sighs walking by the fallen truck, but he sees the door open, and Hattie's gone he looks around then his gaze went to the metal coffer he opens it to see the box said 'Viral samples dispensed'.

Hattie is running across a bridge panting she looks back just in case then forward as Soldier grunting crawling over to a radio, he looks sees Braxton heading for him the Soldier was about to get the radio, but Braxton kicks him to roll on his back grunting he grabs the radio holding it to his ear standing up he said "Bulldog two".

Soldier tried to move but Brixton place his foot on his neck "The team is down" The Soldier starts to chock "We've been betrayed" Brixton stares at the Soldier panting "She took the virus" He moves the radio away from his ear and threw it behind him fires his gun killing the soldier then three men on motorcycles come riding in they stop side by side.

They put the brake on and get of their motorcycles as Braxton turn to them "One of the soldiers got away with the virus" Each man takes their helmet off "I want her on the run with no place to turn" Suddenly Brixton's motorcycle comes riding in on it's own it turns to a stop while Brixton walks, he looks to the men "She is a wily one".

He stares at them "Monitor all channels and make sure she takes the fall for it" He raise his hand "Understand" A man name Norwood said "Yes, sir" Brixton turns "What do you want us to do with these assholes" Brixton walks he said "Clean it up, I don't care, no witnesses" He climbs onto his motorcycle "I'm gonna get it back" He turn his gaze exhales "Who's gonna stop me" He put his helmet on.

Three alarms hit 6:00 ringing and lying on three different beds is Luke Hobbs, Deckard Shaw and Y/n L/n they open their eyes Luke reach to stop his alarm, Shaw rolls over his bed that has a woman sleeping he reach for the alarm and Y/n with Erza in his bed he reach for the alarm all turn it off, Luke got out of his bed doing push ups, Shaw walking leaving the woman in his bed.

Y/n stretch his arms, Erza got up from their bed then Chad now 7 years old runs over to Y/n he yelling "Dad" Y/n smiles picks him up ask "Want some breakfast" Chad nods as Erza said "Let's go eat", Luke is breaking some eggs in a cup change into a sleeveless shirt and long black jeans, Shaw breaks a couple of eggs while Y/n grease the pan and Erza cracking the eggs.

Luke reading a book and cooking, Shaw whisking the eggs, Y/n cooking the eggs in a pan, Erza and Chad sitting down helping Chad with his homework, Luke grabs a jar open it up smelling it then takes a spoonful, Shaw flips an omelette, Y/n finish cooking scramble eggs with some bacon he said "Breakfast is ready" He puts the eggs on the plates walks over.

Erza and Chad move the books for Y/n to place the plates in front of them and place one himself sitting Chad said "Smells good" Erza smiles said "Can't wait to eat it" So they start to eat, Luke drinking the eggs in his glass, Shaw putting the final touches on his omelette he walks away with the plate, Y/n, Erza and Chad all dress up Chad had his backpack on, Erza wearing her uniform and Y/n getting his black jacket on.

Luke holding a bag walks to a Ford Bronco he opens the door, Shaw in a suit walks over to a black McLaren 720s opens the door, Erza climbs into her car and Y/n holds Chad in his arms he said "Say bye to mum" Chad waves he said "By mum" Erza smiles waves said "I'll pick you up after school" Y/n puts Chad in his seat buckling him in he gets in his Toyota Celica.

The garage doors open Luke, Shaw, Erza and Y/n all drive out heading different directions, Luke walking in the sun, Shaw walking in the rain holding an umbrella and Y/n walking with Chad to the front gate of his school Y/n kneel said "You be good today, okey" Chad smiles nodding said "I will" Y/n smiles kiss Chad's forehead said "Go on".

He stands watching Chad run into his school meeting some of his friends Y/n smiles turns away, he Luke and Shaw stare forward, Luke in a gym putting on some weights on, Shaw holding a newspaper walking in a restaurant, Y/n working in the garage with Aiden on a Honda, Luke grunts lifting the weights, Shaw making a beer sighing, Y/n working on an engine narrowing his eyes.

Suddenly Luke, Shaw and Y/n phones ring they grab their phones answer them they listen to the person Luke, Shaw and Y/n all ask "Where" Luke riding a motorcycle on a street, Shaw in his car driving on a street and Y/n in his car driving on a street they sway passing cars.

Location: London

Shaw stop his car in front of a building he opens his door as a crowd laughing and chattering to one another he gets out close the door he enters the building walking pass some girls in outfits then a waitress holding a tray with a bottle of champagne, but Shaw takes the bottle.

Location: Los Angeles

Luke stops his motorcycle in front of a building he put the brake down getting off he looks around he enters to see people are laughing and chattering Luke walks forward he picks up a couple of shot glasses and drinks them at the same time he threw them behind him making the glasses clink.

Location: Tokyo

Y/n POV

I stop in front of an old building I got out and head for the door I open it and enter to see a group of men standing there with weapons one notice me said "He's here" The group all stand up behind one man who turns he smirks said "So you did come" I stop and ask "What do you want" The Man threw his cigarette to the side he said "Payback" I tilt my head ask "For what"?

The Man points said "You beat a drifter of mine and I put a lot of money on him to win against you" I shrug my shoulder said "I beat a lot of guys" I notice his men circling around "You need to tell which one" I look back the Man points to the guy next to him he ask "This one" I look then I recognise him he was that guy I beat before I met Cipher.

I nod at him ask "How's the car" He didn't answer but the Man said "Destroyed like how you're going to be" I see the men gripping their weapons I look back Man points "Get him" His about to move I spread my arms yell "Hold it, hold it" They stop I took my jacket off and threw it on the crate confusing them.

3rd POV

Luke enters a room walking pass mannequins he stops to see a man with a tattoo on his chest name Tsoi walking out of another room he ask "Who the hell are you" Luke furrow his brows he said "Ooh, I'm what you call 'an ice-cold can of whup-ass'" Luke crack his neck.

Meanwhile Shaw enters a room looks around he stops to see a man in a gold jacket turn his name is Lermotov and a few guards stand up Lermotov turn ask "Who the hell are you" Shaw said "I'm what you might call 'a champagne problem'"

The Man and his men watch Y/n readies himself Man ask "What are you doing" Y/n looks up after cracking his knuckle he said "Getting ready" Man ask "For what" Y/n smirks said "Ass whupping" He makes a 'come on' motion his men all charge Y/n ducks a pipe before punching the guy he turns and kicks a second taking his bat swing it's against a pipe.

Shaw moves a guard arm and punches his stomach a few times he turns using the bottle to hit another guard in the throat making him groan holding it Shaw turns to hit a fourth guard who moves and lock arms against Shaw who opens his hand to let the bottle fall into his other hand he moves the guard for him to get punched crashing into the hanger of underwear.

Luke stares at a Guy who spread his arms ask "What you got, big man" Luke punch the Guy's throat who grabs it chocking then Luke grabs the Guy and headbutt him threw him behind him over a desk Luke grabs a tray and hits a 2nd Guy with it then turns to the 3rd Guy and hits him on the head and left face making them groan Luke turns to elbow a 4th Guy in the face.

He turns to dodge 5th Guy holding a taser Luke grabs his arm and moves it to the 4th guy tasing him in the chest screaming Luke pulls the 5th Guy arm back and twist it making him scream letting the taser go making it fall and land on his show stabbing him he yells in pain as Luke punch him and threw him to the side knocking down a tray stand.

Meanwhile Shaw hits Lermotov with the champagne before place the end on his chest and hit the bottom of the bottle to go in the chest Rick guy yells in pain the 1st Guard grabs Shaw's shoulder only for him to lock his arm and punch him with the bottle and the women scream Shaw looks at the bottle confuse, he said "Really thought that would have broke" he drop the bottle making it break on impact and the women scream again and Shaw walks forward.

Y/n POV

I dodge a steel pipe ducking under and hitting the guy's leg with the bat and kicking a 2nd behind him and hitting the guy in the head I drop the bat and back flip to dodge two chains I punch the two in the heads and grab the chain and wrap around a third guy arm twisting him around suddenly my phone ring I sigh ask "Right now"?

Pulling my phone out I answering it "Hello" I hear "Where are you, Y/n" It was Erza I look and swing the guy into the other pull the chain kicking his face I said "Something came up and a bit busy" There was five men left and the Man standing by his car Erza ask "Chad's wondering when are you coming back"?

I move around keeping an eye on each men I said "I should be back in about 20 minutes" I notice one running at me "Hang for a sec" I threw my phone in the air I dodge the guy weapon punch him a few times in the chest, spin to elbow his face I catch my phone hold it to my ear "Sorry about that" Erza said "Chad wants to tell you something".

Chad said "Daddy I need some help with math" I kept an eye on the remaining four I said "Daddy's just going to be a bit late" He spins avoiding getting hit and elbows the guy sending him to the floor Erza said "You have 15 minutes to get back, Y/n" I look around I said "Make it 10" Erza said "Kick their asses".

I end the call putting my phone away to take a steel pipe and swing at the remaining two hitting them in the gut each time and back before turning around to block a third weapon and knee in between the legs causing him to fall on the ground swing to hear a scream I turn look down to see the Man holding his face I shrug my shoulders and threw the pipe to the floor.

I look at him said "You should've bet on me then" I put my hand out for him he got confused for a minute then slowly grab it I pull him to stand up I pat his shoulder smile I turn grab my jacket I hear "Why" I look at him he was confused "Why aren't you beating me" I put my jacket on I said "Today's Enemies" I look at him "Becomes tomorrows friends and allies" Confusing him "You'll figure it out one day" I turn leaving him and his men in the building.

3rd POV

Shaw heads for the Lermotov who's scared while Luke grabs the 3rd Guy jumper who gasp looks at Luke who said "Uh-uh" He flips him into the air he screams crashing into the mannequin destroying it Luke turns to the Tsoi who raise his hand said "I'm gonna kill you" Luke walks up to him "You gonna die" But Luke just kicks him in the balls making him hold them.

Luke upper cuts him through the door onto the chair he groans as Luke walks in the room while Shaw grabs a rope, he swings it hitting Lermotov balls who groans the woman gasp and Shaw takes a sharp breath he puts the rope around the neck and kick Lermotov through the window holding the rope making standing on the edge as the woman screams.

Tsoi tries to get off, but Luke grabs him he said "All right, all right" Tsoi grabs Luke's jacket "Oh, no, no" Luke takes the hand off "That's my favourite jacket, don't do that" He looks to the woman he smiles "Hi, sweetheart" Luke points "Could you pass me that gun, please" The woman gives Luke the gun "Thank you very much" He points at the tattoos on her "Nice tats".

The woman smiles while Luke looks back at Tsoi holds the gun in front of him "All right, ass-clown" Luke pulls the trigger turning the gun on "We're gonna play a little game" The gun wires as the Tsoi tries to move back "It's called hangman" He stares at Luke "I'm gonna ask you some questions" Luke raise his brows "When you give me an answer, I don't like..."

He makes the gun wires and Tsoi grunts looks away for a second "Okay, you get the idea" Tsoi stares "I've been tracking some dark web chatter about a super virus that's coming up on the auction block" Luke raise his brows "Why don't you tell me about it" Tsoi turn his head he looks back panting he said "I swear, I don't know".

Luke shake his head said "I don't like that answer" He holds Tsoi face pulling the trigger making the gun wire Tsoi grunting as Luke moves the gun towards his face while Shaw holding the rope Lermotov looks down then back Shaw said "A little bird told me about a shadow outfit" Lermotov grunts "Black tech, blood ops".

Shaw nods his head "Real assholes, like you" Lermotov looks back "They're called Eteon" Lermotov stares "And you're gonna tell me where to find them" Lermotov grunts looking down "You're not gonna tell me because I'm hanging you out of a window" Shaw stares "You're gonna tell me because I'm the guy willing to drop you".

Luke smiles at the woman as Tsoi groaning due to the gun being used the woman giggles Luke looks at Tsoi who continues groaning then Luke pulls the gun off he said "All right, bonus round" He stares at Tsoi "Where's the virus" Lermotov shock said "No, no, wait" Shaw ties the rope tightly "Don't leave me out here, please".

Shaw turns and walks away "Don't leave me" He stares forward "Don't leave me" Luke threw a cloth behind him leaving the room the woman looks at Tsoi who's taped to the chair struggling to get loose he looks at the woman he ask "What did he write" On his forehead it had 'I ♥ COPS' while Y/n walks out of the building leaving a confuse man and his men on the ground groaning.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

25.8K 237 54
Everything Jameson does is for his family, unless he's racing. In those 10 seconds or less, he's free.
582 37 7
Sophie O'Conner runs away from Barstow not long after Roman Pearce is arrested by the team of cops that her brother Brian was working with. She ends...
237K 4.9K 26
(ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ 6 - ʜᴏʙʙꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴀᴡ)
13.2K 529 20
Julianna 'Jules' Toretto the older sister to Mia and the youngest to Dom. She's a feisty and strategic racer who learned the best from her brother an...