Chase Atlantic Preferences

By Coffee-Addict-020

Hello yes, its been a while sorry about that...alot of shit has been going on in my life right now i'm and so... More

How You Meet-
How They Ask You Out-
First Date-
Hugs-
Kisses-
Nicknames-
Phone Contacts-
Best Friend-
How You Sleep/Cuddle-
Favorite Place To Kiss-
Nervous/Bad Habit-
Favorite Thing About Each Other-
What You Steal Of His-
Jealous-
Who He's Jealous Of-
Who You're Jealous Of-
His Turn On's-
Your Turn Ons-
Fears-
Sad/Depressed-
They Caught You Singing-
Lazy Days-
Little Quirks He Likes-
Nightmares-
Insecure-
He's/You're Sick-
They Slap/Grab Your Butt-
Instruments You Play-
On Your Period-
Mental Health Pt. 1-
Kinks?-
What They Love Seeing You In-
Height Differences-
HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
When You Play with His Hair-
Arguments-
Dinner Dates-
When He Protects Your Innocents-
What He Does When You Cry-
You Make Them Blush-
They Make You Blush-

Mental Health Pt. 2-

630 13 2
By Coffee-Addict-020

*So sorry this is super late and i've been very inactive. Life really sucks right now and living is hard so if these seem rushed I apologize*

Clinton Cave- You've had Insomnia since you were a kid I mean what kind of kid likes going to bed? No one really thought it was an issue and thought you would grow out of it...however when your teen and adult years came...things started to get a little worse but you were just a very active person who had many hobbies and just thought sleep was overrated and you generally never thought nothing of it...

But Clinton began to worry because he would notice you wouldn't sleep at night and when he woke up in the middle of the night to get water or use the bathroom you would still be awake. Of course he asked you to come to bed which made you reluctantly do so but you also didn't want to worry Clinton but then again you would just lie in bed and wait till he would fall asleep so you could get up and do your hobbies again.

But as the days went on you started to sleep less and less and well...the one downside to it is your mood begins to change and well Clinton is starting to notice that you've just been in such a bad mood these couple of days. Of course he confronted you about them but you either ignored him or got so snappy...

You can see and feel yourself acting this way but you can't stop and you don't know how and Clinton could see that and he never gets mad at you for it. It's frustrating yea, but he knows you just need to sleep and is gonna do everything he can to help you do so.

Yet another day has went by since you last slept, can't really remember the last time you did sleep peacefully let alone have a good nights rest but at least you get stuff done right? You were currently working on something on your computer when you didn't notice Clinton come up behind you.

He wrapped his arms around your shoulders which made you sigh a bit "Hey love we should talk" he said, you sighed "Not right now Clinton. I gotta finish this" You said, Clinton shook his head and snatched your computer away which made you sigh and rub your face tiredly.

Clinton sat next to you on the couch and turned you to look at him "What?" You asked, "Baby when was the last time you had any sleep?" He asked, you rolled your eyes "Don't know, don't care" You said, he frowned "Love you need to sleep. Sleep is so important" He said, you scoffed "Don't care. Don't want it" You said,

He sighed "Babe look at you, you are so exhausted and so tired, your body is slowly shuttin down because you're not gettin enough sleep. I'm worried about you and I don't wanna lose ya. I know you have your hobbies and you have stuff you love to do but those will still be there for you the next day but you cannot function anymore with what no sleep you're runnin on and I know you can feel it" He said,

You frowned and sighed as it went quiet for a moment "I'm sorry Clinton. I'm so sorry" You said, he shook his head and pulled you in hug which made you sigh and relax in his arms "Now come on. Let's get some actual rest yea?" he suggested, you just smiled and nodded as you both headed off to bed despite it being early in the morning and as soon as you hit the bed you were out like a light.

Mitchel Cave- You've had Depression since you were a teenager. It's just one of those common things you went through. You never really had a close relationship with your parents and you never really had friends growing up so all you really had was your photography to get you through the days.

Taking pictures made it seem like the world was more beautiful than it looked from the inside and it kinda made you feel less alone. Of course when you met Mitty and the others and began dating Mitchel, you became less depressed because you knew you now had friends and a boyfriend who loved you more than anything...but sometimes that depression does come back and will eventually bite you in the ass.

Well when you woke up in Mitty's bed one morning, everything looked grey...sure the sun was shining but all you saw was grey and well that's when you knew the depression you once knew came back. You frowned and sighed and reframed from moving from the bed since that's what depression loved to do to you was make it so you never leave the bed and to where you overthink literally everything in your life...

You whined and shoved your face back into the pillow wishing and hoping to go back to sleep and wake up to depression not being there but unfortunately it was and there was nothing you could do to stop it.

Of course Mitty wasn't next to you which already made you feel lonely and miserable but he is in a famous band afterall and gets up early to rehearse songs and whatnot...You suddenly just felt a huge weight being weighed down on your shoulders as if you were nothing but a bother to Mitty and that he deserved better...I mean come on now...he's a rockstar for fucks sake who could date a literal model and yet he chose you?

You had no idea why and yet even with all these crushing thoughts, all you could do was lie there feeling empty and numb. Once it became the afternoon Mitchel began to worry because he knew you should be up by now and you're not. Something in his gut didn't feel right and felt the need to check up on you so that's what he did.

He excused himself from the others and headed up to his room. He knocked on his door but heard nothing as he walked in just seeing you lying on his bed. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and walked over to see you were awake but you looked so miserable.

Mitchel crouched down and brushed your hair out of your face "Hey princess. What's the matter?" he asked, you stayed quiet "Are you alright?" He asked, you shook your head trying to communicate even though it was extremely hard to when you were depressed. Mitchel frowned "What's wrong?" he asked while rubbing your back,

You sighed "Depression Mitty" you whispered; he was confused "Depressed? Why?" he asked, you shrugged "always had it just never popped up until now" You whispered, Mitchel nodded "well did anythin trigger it?" He asked, you shook your head "Depression always comes back to bite me in the ass" you whispered,

Mitchel frowned and caressed your cheek "Well how about this. How about I draw you a nice hot bath. Order some delicious food and you, me and the others all play a nice board game huh? How does that sound?" he asked, you looked at him and smiled softly "Okay" you whispered, he smiled and gently pecked your lips before pulling the covers off your body.

You sighed as Mitchel grabbed onto your hands and pulled you to your feet which already made you exhausted. Mitchel helped you to the bathroom and drew you a nice hot bath. Of course you were too exhausted too undress so Mitchel helped you of course and helped bathe you because you were too tired to do so but he never minded.

While he helped you bathe of course he sang to you which always made you feel so much better. After your bath, he dressed you in his clothes and took you downstairs and set you on the couch with the others "Alright boys I'm gonna order some food. Find a board game to play" Mitchel said,

The others nodded as they decided to bring out Cards Against Humanity. While food was on the way we all just played cards against humanity which was honestly really fun and I was just glad Mitchel and the others were here for me because nothing made me happier than them.

Christian Anthony- You've had Social Anxiety since you were a teen. You were already a pretty shy and timid kid around people so your parents never bothered, but it started to get worse and worse and well starting school wasn't any easier seeing as your anxiety got worse which made it hard to go to school each and every but of course your parents fought with you because you had to go to school but all it did was make you miserable.

By the time High school started, you were not any better and your parents simply didn't care enough to let you see a doctor so you dropped out of school and left. Once you met and began dating Christian of course he knew about your anxiety, he kinda helped you through one when your first met and he's been helping you with them ever since which you can't thank him enough for.

He suggestion for you to try medication which of course you've been willing to try so one day he made you a doctors appointment where you got prescribed Alprazolam and pretty much have been on them ever since.

However, meds aren't a 100% fix but it does bring down your anxiety a lot which really does help. But one day when you woke up to take your meds...you were out. Your eyes widen as you began to feel the panic rise up in you.

You quickly hopped out of bed feeling your heart race and stomach churn anxiously. Your palms began to sweat, and body began to tremble which made it hard to move. You felt dizzy and lightheaded as you sat back down on your bed trying to calm down but you couldn't "C-CHRISTIAN!" You shouted,

You heard running footsteps and heard your door barge open to reveal Christian who looked worried. He ran over to you and cupped your cheeks "Hey, hey, hey what's wrong? What happened?" He asked, "O-Out of meds" You panicked, he smiled softly "Hey, hey, hey. Just breathe, you're okay. I just got your refill. You're okay" He reassured,

You let out a shaky sigh which made him smile and press his forehead against yours "Deep breaths baby, you're okay" He whispered as he took deep breaths which made you follow his breathing. He smiled and nodded "Good job princess, keep doing that. let me get you some water for these okay?" He asked,

You just nodded and continued to breathe and calm yourself down while Christian went to get you some water. You felt pathetic for panicking over something so silly. When Christian came back you drank the water and took your meds, "I'm sorry" You whispered, he furrowed his eyebrows a bit "for what baby?" he asked, "Panicking like that" you said,

He shook his head "Hey. It's okay you don't need to apologize for what you can't control okay? But no matter what happens I'm always gonna be right here okay? You are stronger than your anxiety" He said which made you smile shyly and nod "Thank you" you whispered, he smiled and kissed your head and stayed with you until you felt completely better.

Jesse Boyle- You've had ADHD since you were a kid. Being related to both Mitchel and Clinton, I don't see how you're not crazy in someway so when you were little you kinda could never sit still or focus much on anything so childhood was a bit rough but thankfully you had a loving family so it never really bothered you much and you were prescribed medication for it so you've been pretty much okay with it ever since.

But lately you've been forgetting to take your meds mainly because you're just too lazy to and don't want to and well the others can tell pretty easily that you haven't been taking them seeing as you would touch everything in sight, hardly pay attention or ramble about many different things at once.

Of course Jesse thought it was cute but he also knew you had to take your meds in order to feel regular. So while you were just rambling to yourself and whoever was listening, he went to fetch your meds. He came back down to you and held the bottle in front of you. You scrunched your nose up "Take it" he said, you whined "Whyyy?" you complained, he smiled "to make you feel better" he said,

You sighed "But I'm fine" you said while rolling your eyes, "yes but you need to take your medicine darlin. It helps you" He said, you frowned and sighed "fine. You're no fun" you pouted as Jesse went to get you a glass of water.

You crossed your arms and sighed as he came back and handed you one of the small white pills that were inside which made you sigh as you popped the pill and drank your water. Jesse kissed you forehead which made you sigh as you all had lunch and began to just chill and talk and from there the boys could tell you were much at ease.

Patrick Wilde- You've had Bipolar Disorder since you were a teen. Of course Pat has known that you go through many moodswings and changes and has never once judged you, complained nor got angry at whatever you threw his way. You couldn't help it and of course your parents did nothing so you felt like a freak pretty much your entire life for behaving how you do.

When you and Pat began dating things got a lot better and more manageable, I mean it's still not 100% of course because he knew he can't exactly get rid of a mental issue so of course he suggested if you would try medication which you were down for and from there you began taking Quetiapine which helped regulate your moods.

However sometimes you're very forgetful and can't seem to remember when you take your meds or not and because meds aren't a 100% fix, many things can throw your moods off course like your family who love to just continue to dismiss that nothing is wrong with you and that you're crazy which just makes so many emotions and feelings pop up especially anger.

You just got so angry you shouted and punched your wall which made you scream in pain. That of course alerted Pat as he quickly ran to your aid to see your bruised and somewhat blood fist, "Hey, hey what happened angel?" he asked while holding onto your fist.

You breathed heavily through your nostrils unable to speak. Pat said nothing and ran to the bathroom to grab the first aid-kit. He tended to your injured hand and sat you on the bed. He went and grabbed you some water and your medicine he knew you didn't take for a bit. He came back and handed you the pill which made you scoff and roll your eyes "Honey, I know you haven't been taking them. Please just take it" He said,

You frowned and sighed as you popped the pill and drank the water which made him smile softly and kiss your head "What happened?" he asked, "Family bullshit" you said, he frowned and kissed your forehead "Hey. You're here with me. Not them. Pay them no mind" He said and tossed your phone which made you smile softly and nod as he stayed with you until you felt better which of course you always did.

(Sorry these are rushed and shitty and please don't @ me on any of this. I am diagnosed with pretty much all of these so I know mental health is different for everyone so no disrespect to anyone with these issues. But I hope you enjoy anyways and if you have any suggestions feel free to comment)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

324K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
478K 13.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
509K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...