Edens Zero:Echo Through The C...

By demetriusperry

Mother. To some people she's just a myth, something that doesn't exists and is merely just a fairy tale. Howe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 18

596 24 19
By demetriusperry

"So loud."

Yuuki was covering his ears as he heard so many people cheering in the stands of the colosseum. It was starting to give him a major headache. As this happened, Xiaomei decided to explain the situation.

"I know the past, present, and the future. Since I know what will happen, i'm very bored. That's why I put one limit on my power."

"A limit?"

"One of you will become a warrior and battle it out. If you win i'll give you your info!"

"Battle pervert, can you be honest? There's more than just one round, isn't there?"

"You wound me Yuuki, even if I knew you would call me that. However, you are right. There will be four rounds. If you all win your rounds, i'll tell you the info you seek. Keep in mind that killing is a no-no. Plus these matches are one-on-one. So if you interfere in a fight, you'll be disqualified."

"In that case, i'll go first!!! I feel like letting loose!!!!!!"

The moment he heard Shiki say this, Yuuki soon sat in a corner with a cloud hovering over him. Truth be told, he wanted to be first since he felt like he hasn't had a chance to really show what he was made of.

"On one hand, I can't show off. On the other hand, I get to be lazy..what a predicament."

"And his opponent will be the almighty steel-skinned warrior from planet Zorg, Metal Bogey."

"I just have to beat this guy, right?"

"Let's have a fair fight, boy."

"Ready..........FIGHT!"

The moment Xiaomei announced the start of the battle, Shiki already charged forward as he punched Metal Bogey in his gut. The moment this happened, Metal Bogey was already falling onto his back.

"What was that....unbelievably heavy punch?"

"That was my Magimech Attack:Gravity Fist. I win."

"I predicted that Shiki would win, but not with a single punch. What an interesting boy. As expected of Mother's......"

"Okay, who do I fight next?"

"No. I will be choosing the matchups! It's far more exciting that way. After all, you're all comrades. Put yourselves on the line too. You can even use weapons, just no killing. Now then, next up is the rising B-Cuber star, Rebecca!"

As Rebecca walked forward, Happy transformed into his gun form as Rebecca held them in her hand. Soon Xiaomei smiled as she introduced Rebecca's opponent.

"Her opponent will be the SBA Cosmic Fleaweight Champion, Flanker Yocchi!"

"Bombabom!!!!!"

"Bombabom TV's Mr.Yocchi?!"

"You know him Becky?"

"He's a super famous B-Cuber, Yuuki. What's he doing here?"

"This is a part-time gig. I know about you too. Looks like you've gotten more popular. Since we're both B-Cubers, it's automatic that this fight will be recorded. Is that okay?"

"Okay fighters! Ready....FIGHT!!!!!!"

The moment Xiaomei started the fight, Yocchi opened up his gloves as various bullets were being fired from the palm of his boxing gloves that had a gun barrel on each one. As Rebecca dashed around the battlefield to avoid the shots, she began to smirk as she shot back at Yocchi.

"Your guns have terrible grouping. This is how you shoot."

"Protection Matrix!!!"

The moment Rebecca began shooting at him, Yocchi created an anti-Ether barrier formed as a wall of hexagonal panels. Rebecca's shots didn't so much as graze him since Happy fires ether bullets instead of real ones.

"Didn't I say I was recording this? My bullets contain Tatter slime!"

As Yocchi said this, the bullets he fired released slime as they were being launched at Rebecca. The moment this happened, Rebecca saw that the slime that got on her clothes was melting them away.

"A young beauty in tattered clothes. This'll raise the views even more."

"Match over!"

The moment Xiaomei announced the match was over, Rebecca stopped herself from stomping on the man's head. While this happened, Yuuki spoke towards Happy and Rebecca.

"Congrats Becky and Nyanmaru."

"Thanks!"

"Aye. Though I didn't get to do much."

"What a shame. I was hoping to see her Ether Gear, but it seems that's further in the story. Besides, it's the next two fights that i'm looking forward to."

As Xiaomei was thinking to herself, she looked at three people. Shiki, Homura, and Yuuki were the ones who's future battles had her a bit excited. However, that was a story for another time.

"Now it's round three. The warrior who wields the ether sword, Homura!!!!"

"It looks like it's my turn. This will be practice in order to meet my teacher. There's no way I can lose."

"Since I knew you were coming, I prepared a special treat."

As Xiaomei said this, Homura saw a single person walking towards her. It was a machine with the figure of a tall yet slim, woman with a dark skin tone, salmon pink eyes, and matching long hair tied in a ponytail with a lock of hair that hangs over the left side of her face. She wears a white armored battle suit that is form-fitting with green gauntlets, pauldrons, and a pair of winged boots with the emblem "E1" on her chest.

"It can't be......"

"Teacher.........."

"Say hello to the Demon King's fourth Shining Star, Valkyrie's replica."

"It's been a while, Homura. That's what I would say, however, this is my first time meeting you. Of course, I share the same memories as the original. All your likes and dislikes. That you were my, or more accurately, my original's pupil.

As Xiaomei announced that the fight had begun, Homura's blade clashed with the blade of Valkyrie's replica. The moment their blades clashed, Valkyrie kicked Homura in her stomach as the girl was being launched backwards. The moment Homura landed on her feet, she noticed that the bunny ears on her head were sliced off.

"Of course, sharing memories with the original also lets me know of your weaknesses."

"You aren't my teacher!!!!!"

"Didn't you come here to see me?"

"In order to meet the real one!!"

As Homura lunged towards Valkyrie, the android simply held up her sword as Homura's blade clashed with it. Soon Valkyrie performed a leg sweep on Homura's left foot, causing the girl to fall to the ground. As Homura was trying to get up, Valkyrie pointed her blade at the girl's head.

"You neglected your pivot foot. Haven't grown at all, Homura?"

"You dropped your guard you fake!"

As Homura screamed, she drove her right foot into Valkyrie's face. However, Homura's eyes widen in shock as the android grabbed her right leg and threw her into a wall. As Homura spun her body and her feet landed on the wall, various cracks formed on the wall as she launched herself back to her opponent. However, the moment this happened, Valkyrie already passed her as she slashed Homura's left hip.

"Not only her appearance, but her swordsmanship is the same. You have the same strength as my teacher?"

"You're speaking your mind again, Homura."

As Homura was gripping her blade tightly, she glared at her master's replica. She has to find the real Valkyrie. She has so much she wants to tell her. That's why she can't afford to lose here. As Homura lunged at Valkyrie, she swung her blade with all the strength she had left. Seeing this, Valkyrie used her own blade to stop Homura's attack as she going to leg sweep her pivot foot again.

"That was a good step forward, however, how many times must I teach you about your-"

"Did you fall for my pivot foot?"

"This stance!"

"Warrior Maiden Single Sword Attack:Dragon Flash!"

After lunging towards Valkyrie's replica and knocking herself off balance while thrusting herself off the ground, Homura spins toward the replica and slashes downward across the chest, knocking her down.

"Well done....Homura."

"Match over!!!!!!"

"If this was my real teacher. That attack would have never worked."

"So delicious! So dang delicious! However, it's the final fight that's the most exciting!!!"

"Each of the Demon King's Shining Stars is unique. Making an actual replica is impossible for me. All I did was program this machine with my vast knowledge of Valkyrie. That's why Homura, who trained under Valkyrie, knew that this replica was far more infeiror to the original."

"That was a foul joke."

"You should be happy. After all, we're now at the final round. For our final challenger, we have Yuuki Eden!!!!!"

Yuuki's eyes widen a bit as he remained silent this entire time. As he moved forward, he noticed something. Xiaomei's smile as she watched him. It sent a shiver down his spine when he saw this.

"Don't stare at me while you're drooling, Battle Pervert. It's creepy."

"Geez. You really have no filter. However, i've prepared the best opponent for you, Code Breaker #3, The Most Barbaric Code Breaker: Scarlet Demon Yuuki."

Yuuki's eyes widen in surprise as he heard that name. He clenched his fists, but soon took a deep breath. He couldn't get too excited or emotional since his Ether Gear responds to his emotions. If he's not careful, he'll be unstable and his power will go out of control. As Xiaomei looked at Yuuki, she was thinking to herself.

"This fight will definitely play an important role, though i'm excited to see how it unfolds. Isn't that right, dear viewers?"

"Now, for the final match. Yuuki's opponent shall be.......Shiki Granbell!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.1K 46
Y/N L/N. An adventurer who gets pulled into the crazy adventures of the Edens Zero Crew. She tags along, even though she supposedly has her own prob...
8.7K 238 10
Within the far regions of Cosmos, exists a being known as "The Mother" who is a being like goddess who will grant anyone's greatest wish. However tha...
137K 6.1K 40
"Each world has its own story. Even if you tried to get a story from me, I wouldn't be able to tell you half of it. There is so much life in each bui...