丨Ҝ丨Ꮆ卂丨

By xNyxxxxxxxxx

IKIGAI Because she was quirkless, she decided to take matters into her own hands, and trained like hell to be... More

匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 1
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 2
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 3
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 4
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 5
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 6
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 7
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 8
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 9
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 10
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 11
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 12
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 13
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 15
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 16
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 17
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 18
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 19
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 20
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 21
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 22
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 23
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 24
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 25
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 26
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 27
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 28
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 29
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 30
匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 31

匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 14

200 2 331
By xNyxxxxxxxxx

Later that day, or well... tomorrow early morning...

The group will be heading out for the In the Soop filming.

Dae will get to go home early today to get ready for the night. This time, however, she will be following the boys.

She got her new fridge fixed a few days ago, thank god. The guards have been kind enough to keep it with them since she was away filming Permission to Dance with the others.

"Dae-ssi."

She looked at the producer next to her.

"Could you perhaps pass this Namjoonie? Or Yoongi?"

She took the pendrive he held out. She nodded and got up. They just had a meeting, and Adora has got her to join to see how the discussion goes for an album in the making.

It was okay. Nothing too worrying honestly. Like a simple discussion, maybe a few jokes here and there. it was a bit dull, but progressive.

She left the meeting room, waving goodbye to Adora so she could head up. The men were probably practising, or something...

Should she go? What if she was disturbing?

She passed by a vending machine. Ah... a nice, cool drink to soothe her nerves.

She inserted the coin, pressed the button, and watched her drink move.

And then watched her drink stop.

Hm?

The bottle was still.

HM?

It was stuck. Her drink... was stuck.

HMMMM?!?!?!

Why...

Why has god forsaken me like this?

He blinked at the unmoving bottle. Tyring to somehow conjure up some telekinesis quirk or something to get the bottle moving.

Then an idea popped up.

She took more coins, which were just enough for the drink above her drink.

Good.

She inserted those coins, pressed the button, and watched.

The milk carton moved. Kept moving. Dae's eyes widened.

It dropped.

It got stuck on the bottle-

Sky daddy why-

She glared, this time willing every power, even trying to communicate with whatever deity that was around to grand her a one-second power to move the drinks-

"Oh? Dae-ssi!"

She turned to the man, and he seemed taken aback.

He looked at her and to the vending machine, noticing the stuck drinks.

"Oh... oh no. Yeah, this machine has problems. Sometimes."

Dae looked away from Namjoon and back to the drink. She let out a long sigh.

Gone... is her money.

Gone... is her will to live.

Namjoon came forward and hit the side of the machine, trying to get it to budge.

Why did I not think of that before-

"Hey uh... I can try helping? You know... with my uh..."

He made jazz hands, and Dae oh-ed.

"It's fine, Namjoon-ssi. I'll do it. Oh-"

She pulled out the pendrive and handed it over to the man.

"Ah... I see it's done. Thanks."

Dae shrugged and turned back to the machine.

"Dae-ssi."

She turned back to him.

"We're actually uh... you're joining us for the In the Soop filming, right?"

She nodded.

"Oh cool! You see, some of us are playing games now-"

Games?

"And the young ones are practising Halli Galli now."

"Oh?"

"Yea. They apparently want to beat the Ultimate Halli Galli Master, Kim Seokjin himself."

"I... see..."

"Yeah. You wanna join?"

Ahahahahahaha no.

She supposes her quietness answered for him.

"Is that a no? Don't worry, we won't be using any of our quirks, to make it fair. What do you say? A little game? It will be a good bonding moment."

Dae you weak bitch-

She watched how his heterochromatic eyes sparkled.

If you ask me with puppy eyes how- hOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY NO-

"I'll be there soon. Lemme just..." she gestured to the machine.

Namjoon nodded and pointed at the door. "We're in there. See you in a bit."

She sighed, watching him retreat.

This is a bad idea, she chanted and gave a small tap on the machine. The drinks fell.

--- • ---

"Oh hey!"

"Dae-ssi!"

"Yaass we have more people!"

She shyly waved, not expecting such enthusiastic responses from the men. There were some staff members with them too, doing their own things.

The room was a small dance studio, mostly for personal practices.

"Don't tell Seokjin-hyung, or Yoongi-hyung coz he will snitch on us, but we're playing so that we can beat him."

"During the filming, with cameras at every angle, we shall all watch him get defeated."

"Promise us, Dae-ssi. Strictly confidential. Only between us five."

Dae looked at Namjoon, who just shrugged. "I'm here to take a break and have fun."

Right.

She nodded and the small group laid on their tummies.

"You know the rules, right?"

She gave a shrug. "Yea. Must be added up to number 5."

The men nodded and they began playing.

Dae's math skills are okay. Not that great, but not too bad either. She can do this.

She has fast reflexes, but that could also serve as a problem if she ended up counting wrong.

By the universal law of rock, paper, scissors, Taehyung goes first, and clockwise.

"Alright. Shall we?"

"Yep!"

Taehyung places a card.

4 strawberries.

Namjoon next.

1 banana.

Jungkook.

3 bananas.

Everybody flinched. But no one made a move.

The men laughed, trying to ease the nerves off.

Dae exhaled, trying to calm herself down.

Okay. You can do this. Easy math.

Jimin.

3 strawberries.

Dae.

3 strawberries.

Somebody moved.

Dae panicked.

The bell was rung, and everyone looked confused.

"Ah shit-"

Taehyung whined into his arms, while the others just laughed at him.

"I thought I saw two. Fuck-"

"Hand over those cards Taehyungie~" Jimin laughed, totally enthralled and endeared by his soulmate's antics.

Tae whined again, passing the cards over. Namjoon cooed at him, patting his fluffy hair.

Dae took a sip of the milk she bought. And everyone braced themselves to continue the game.

Tae lost the round, so Namjoon continued.

2 lemons.

Jungkook.

2 grapes.

Or whatever they are...

Jimin.

3 grapes.

The place turned into a battlefield for a hot second.

Dae was so, so glad she held back, else all four of their hands would've been gone.

"Me! I did it!"

Curse you Jungkook.

He madly giggled, collecting the cards to stack them into his pile. The other men just sighed at their misfortune.

Dae sighed as she doesn't want to play the game anymore.

"Don't worry Dae-ssi. You'll get it next time. If it means beating Kim Seokjin, the Halli Galli master, then we'll do anything!"

The other three agreed with Jimin's speech, and Dae wondered why these boys are so into overthrowing their hyung from his throne.

"Guys, I think I'll leave first."

Dae looked over at Namjoon.

That was my sentence- sir- you invite and leave me- sIR-

"Need to finish up something. I need some peace of mind when I'm there."

There, he meant, was their new place.

They said their goodbyes, dividing Namjoon's cards among them so they could continue.

Dae anxiously sipped her milk.

Why am I still here? I can say the same thing and g-

"Alright. Dae-ssi. It's your turn."

Dae looked over to the few staff members off the side, trying to telepathically communicate to them to save her.

No one turned.

"Yeah..."

3 lemons.

Taehyung.

2 grapes.

Jungkook.

4 grapes.

Someone flinched. Dae remained.

Keep it cool girl.

Jimin.

2 bananas.

Dae.

3 bananas.

A woosh.

Jimin and Jungkook hit the bell.

"Me. I was first."

Jungkook clicked his tongue, retreating his hand.

Dae was not really enjoying this.

"Gwenchana gwenchana."

Gwenchana gwenchana my foot. I wanna leave-

"Dae-ssi. You have not scored yet."

She looks over at Jungkook. "Taehyung-ssi as well."

"Ah. But we've played with him so many times before, he has won. This is our first time with you and yet..."

"Jungkook-ah, chill. She's probably new at playing this game," Taehyung says then, shuffling on his tummy.

Dae sips her milk.

"Ah... or maybe she just doesn't know how to play? It's okay Dae-ssi, we'll help you!"

Dae looks over at Jungkook.

See, Dae is a non-confrontational, peaceful person. She loves peace (her favourite animal is not a pigeon, though), and would rather stay quiet during provoking or teasing.

But Dae can also... she can get spiteful sometimes.

For example, currently, she was ditched by the very man who invited her to play, then proceeded to be teased by these other three men. And she was also hungry and milk and the extra bottle of cool lemon tea will not suffice.

And her boobs hurt from laying down like this.

So yeah... she felt the spite in her grow.

She took a deep breath, sips all her milk in one go to the point the box squeezed, and dropped it off to the side.

The men ooh-ed at that, while Dae situated herself more comfortably.

The faster we play, the faster I win, or lose, whatever, the faster I can leave.

"She's getting serious now huh?"

"Uh oh, Jaykay. You dug your own grave."

"We'll see about that."

Or I can just get up and leave. But that will just make them tease me more.

Taehyung.

2 strawberries.

Jungkook.

1 lemon.

Jimin.

2 lemons.

Dae.

1 banana.

Taehyung.

3 grapes.

Jungkook.

4 grapes.

Jimin.

2 bananas.

Dae.

3 bananas.

She hit the bell.

"What-"

"Oh shit-"

"Oh my god-"

Dae collected her wins.

Not done yet. There's more.

--- • ---

Down to two people now.

Dae was too into the game to the point that she was in the final round.

Against Jimin.

He has pretty quick and smooth reflexes too. Being a dancer from a young age has earned him such skills. Or maybe his quirk... But Namjoon did promise the lack of quirks.

And his background in Math is astounding. He's also credited for amazing grades, great leadership skills, a perfectionist as well...

No doubt he was good at this.

Jungkook and Taehyung were by their side, and the staff who was huddled in the corner of the studio were now around them, watching the game.

It had been intense with all four of them, but Tae lost all his cards, followed by Jungkook thanks to Jimin's faster reflexes.

Dae would like to complain that it was because she couldn't see Jungkook's card, and that Jimin had an advantage then, but ah...

A good craftsman never blames his tools.

She kept quiet the whole time, everyone being shut out, only Jimin, the cards and the bell in her mind.

Jimin started off.

3 strawberries.

Dae.

1 lemon.

The game went on.

Jimin managed to gain a lot, which Dae predicted.

She honestly was worried about this. She should've stopped herself earlier, or maybe even purposely lose, but she was too spiteful by then.

She wanted to somehow avoid hitting Jimin, so whenever his hands move, she flinches and holds off, afraid she would be too hard.

"At this point, Jimin-hyung's gonna win."

"Aish... who knows..."

Right.

Jimin had 2 strawberries out.

Dae places her card.

3 lemons.

Jimin.

2 lemons.

Not caring anymore, she hit the bell.

The people ooh-ed as she collected her cards.

Then she looked over at Jimin.

He looked at her back.

He seemed to be in a trance, and placed her card out.

4 bananas.

"Hyung."

"Ah- yeah."

He placed his card.

1 grape.

Dae placed her card.

3 grape.

Jimin reacted and pressed the bell. Dae smirked to herself.

"Shit- aiiishh..."

She collected the cards.

The game went on.

It seemed like no one noticed, but Jimin's cards were slowly decreasing. Good, get the attention, enough to distract.

Dae placed her card.

4 strawberries.

Jimin.

2 strawberries.

Dae barely moved, watching him hit the bell.

"Ah fuck- not again-"

You feeling the heat Jimin-ssi? Keep getting worked up...

The game continued.

"Ah hyung! You're gonna lose at this point-"

Jimin was pressured, by himself, the two members, and the audience.

"Fuck- why are my hands sweating?"

Dae smirked to herself.

So close. One more.

Jimin placed his card.

2 bananas.

Dae placed hers.

4 grapes.

Jimin.

3 lemons.

He only has a few cards left.

Dae.

4 lemons.

He almost pressed the bell. Damn.

Jimin.

2 strawberries.

Dae.

4 strawberries.

And oh... he has a card left.

Jimin.

1 strawberry.

He moved.

But she moved quicker. With a hint of panic and spite in it as well.

She hit the bell. The cards closer to it moved upon impact.

"OOOOOHH!!!"

"OH SHIIIIIIT-"

"JIMIN-HYUNG NOOOOO!!!"

The two members playfully hit him.

"YOU'VE EMBARRASSED US!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO AVENGE US!!!"

"Damn that was intense."

"Wow. If she played like this with Jinnie, who d'you think will win?"

"Who knows..."

The staff moved away from the four of them, wishing congratulations to Dae as they headed back to do whatever they were doing.

"Damn! That was so good! So intense! 'Twas like watching a movie!"

"I know! Next time we're bringing Jin-hyung to play with her."

Ahahaha no thank you.

"Dae-ssi. Well played. Congrats on your win. But... watch out next time~ I might get you back for it."

"Dae-ssi?"

Dae was still in her spot. On her tummy, her hand over the bell.

The men looked at her hand which had not moved.

The bell looked...

"Um... Dae-ssi?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

Dae looked at them apologetically, then slowly removed her hand.

The bell was flat.

Like... flat.

All the screws and springs and the metal body...

Flat.

The men stared.

Dae got up, snatched her drinks, and sped walked to the door.

"Dae-ssi wait!"

"I'll buy a new one please don't tell anyone-"

"It's okay! Really! It's an old bell anyways."

"Ah-"

Still. Poor bell.

--- • ---

Dae apologetically bowed, "I'm really sorry."

"Don't be. We can just... get a new one."

What was he saying? As if that were a normal occurrence. It would be... if the person had a quirk in the first place.

Jimin looked down at the bell and the scattered cards.

"I'll get it. Let me pay for it."

"No, no... don't worry. Uh..."

"Is something wrong?"

The three men turned to the staff member. Jimin was strategically blocking the staff from seeing the condition of the bell. Who knows if Dae could get in trouble?

"Oh it's nothing. We're gonna clean up. Yah, you two- Help me."

The two got down and began collecting the cards. Jimin turned to check on Dae, but she was gone, barely a noise made.

The other two pretty much swept the card into a pile, so the cleaning was done pretty quickly.

He picked up the flattened bell, flipping it over to get a look at it.

It looked like a huge, black and silver coin.

Shall I keep it? Or throw it?

"Didn't know she was capable of that," Tae says a few moments later.

"Yeah, that day she- um... yea I guess maybe it's because of her martial arts thing? What did she do again? I know it's not Tae Kwon Do."

"Karate. I think."

"Yea, must be. I guess if you train hard enough you can get stronger."

"I suppose so..."

Jimin looked at the bell again.

Halfway through the game, after Namjoon left- or maybe when Jungkook was talking... her face changed.

It wasn't obvious at first, but her eyes shone and...

And then he remembered the look she gave him. With those piercing blue eyes that looked like they glowed.

It made him freeze, because her aura, her presence... it was suddenly so intimidating, that all he could do was stare back and not move.

It was like when you encounter a predator, like a lion or something, and you freeze up, afraid that if you do move, they would pounce on you.

Dae... despite her small size, she looked- felt big.

He let out a sigh.

He never knew the feeling at first, but after putting words to it... it was all he could think about.

And then the game.

It was confusing at first. Sometimes he didn't even get the chance to see it, nor do calculations in his head, but by then Dae's hand was already on the bell.

It was more towards the end, however, that she started getting serious.

Or maybe she was, from the beginning, and he realised it a bit later, because his biggest competition at that moment was Jungkook, who was also fast.

He never really put her under his watch, but when they were the two finalists, he became more aware.

And then he lost.

And then he got distracted by his two members.

And then she was apologising and promising to buy a new bell. Not that it mattered, but it was a whole 180 of her demeanour.

Her intimidating aura was gone, and she was back to the shy Dae he knew so far.

"Hyung. Shall we?"

"We would have to leave early. We should get some rest and pack."

JImin nodded. "Yeah... let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 370 49
You promised yourself you would leave the past behind, so why did you still hesitate, keeping people at arms length? What do you find when an entirel...
2.9K 44 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

119K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
6.3K 170 7
Read to find out what animals each member of BTS can shapeshift into and what it would be like to date them. ( BTS x reader ) Tumblr : guksthighs