RWBY: The War (PART 1)

By St4rkiller2001

I do not own RWBY or Star Wars More

Films and Games that will take place (Timeline Order)
BIO
Dante's BIO
Prolouge (Before Schnee (Kenobi))
Chapter 1 (AOTC)
Chapter 2 (AOTC)
Chapter 4 (AOTC) (Very Short)
Chapter 5 (AOTC) (Extremely Short)
Chapter 6 (AOTC)
Chapter 7 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 8 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 9 (AOTC)
Question
Chapter 10 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 11 (AOTC)
Chapter 12 (AOTC)
Chapter 13 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 14 (AOTC)
Chapter 15 (AOTC)
Chapter 16 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 17 (AOTC)
Chapter 18 (AOTC)
Chapter 19 (AOTC)
Chapter 20 (AOTC)
Chapter 21 (AOTC Finale) (Extremely Short)
New BIO
Dante's New Bio
Ahsoka's BIO
Crimson's BIO
My OC Team
People and their roles (Republic Era) (Only Replacements)
Chapter 22 (TCW) (Short)
Apology

Chapter 3 (AOTC)

189 4 4
By St4rkiller2001

Dante was hanging onto the droid that was flying through out Coruascant until it was shot out of the sky, making Dante go into a freefall until (Y/N) arrives in a private speeder and catches him.

Dante: What took you so long?

(Y/N): Oh, you know Master. I couldn't find a speeder, I really liked.

Dante: There he is.

(Y/N): with an open cockpit and with the right speed capabilities.

Dante: If you'd spend as much time working on your saber skills as you do on your wit, young Padawan, you would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman.

(Y/N): I thought I already did.

Dante: Only in you're mind my very young apprentice.

The two then chase the assassin throughout the city.

Dante: Pull up, (Y/N). Pull up!

(Y/N) then pulls up at the last second and continues to chase the assassin.

Dante: You know I don't like it when you do that.

(Y/N): Sorry, Master. I forgot you don't like flying.

Dante: I don't mind flying, but what you're doing is suicide.

The two continue to give chase until the assassin goes through a tunnel while (Y/N) keeps going straight forward.

Dante: Where are you going? He went that way.

(Y/N): Master, if we keep this chase going any longer, that creep is gonna end up deep-fried, and, personally, I'd like to find out who he is and who he's working for. This is a shortcut. I think.

(Y/N) continues with his shortcut until he comes to a stop.

Dante: Well, you've lost him.

(Y/N): I'm deeply sorry, Master.

Dante: That was some shortcut, (Y/N). He went completely the other way. Once again you've proved--

(Y/N): If you'll excuse me.

(Y/N) then jumps out of the speeder making Dante look over the edge.

Dante: I hate it when he does that.

(Y/N) continues to freefall until he lands on the assassin's speeder. The assassin tries everything to try and knock (Y/N) off the speeder. (Y/N) then ignites his lightsaber and stabs it through the cockpit to disable the ship while the assassin shoots at him. One of the laser bolts then knocks (Y/N)'s lightsaber out of his hand and then the two struggle over control of the blaster, making one of the bolts hit the controls of the speeder and it goes crashing down to outside a local bar. (Y/N) gets up and chases the assassin on foot. The assassin goes inside a nightclub and (Y/N) was about to follow until he heard Dante.

Dante: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): She went into the club, Master.

Dante: Patience. Use the Force. Think.

(Y/N): Sorry, Master.

Dante: He went in there to hide, not to run.

(Y/N): Yes, Master.

Dante: Next time, try not to lose it.

(Y/N): Yes, master.

Dante: This weapon is your life.

(Y/N): I try, Master.

Dante: Why do I get the feeling, you're be the death of me?

(Y/N): Don't say that, Master. You're the closest thing I have to a brother.

Dante: Then why don't you listen to me?

(Y/N): I am trying.

The two look around for the assassin and saw Atlas Soldiers, Fanaus and even Jacques and Willow Schnee at the club who are enjoying themselves for a change.

Dante: Can you see him?

(Y/N): I think he is a she, and from what I saw, she has brown and pink hair.

Dante: In any case, be careful. Go and find her.

(Y/N): Where are you going, Master?

Dante: For a drink.

The two split up to find the assassin in their own way. Not even 2 minutes later, (Y/N) heard Dante's lightsaber activate and a female grunt in pain. He then see's the assassin on the ground.

Dante picks her up as (Y/N) looks at everyone.

(Y/N): Jedi business, go back to you're drinks.

Dante and (Y/N) take the woman outside to question her.

Dante: Do you know who you just tried to kill?

Woman: Ruby Rose, leader of Team RWBY.

Dante: Who hired you?

Woman: It was just a job.

(Y/N): Who hired you, tell us. Tell us, now!

Woman: It was a Bounty Hunter called--

Just then the womans neck is hit by a dart and quickly dies. The two jedi look behind them and see the one responsible who quickly took off.

Dante takes out the dart and analysis it.

Dante: Toxic dart.

(Y/N) looks for any sign of life in the woman while Dante looks at where the man was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 277 19
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
37.8K 905 38
Another union bullied crossover
60.5K 1.4K 71
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
37.1K 892 134
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...