Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

🚨Warning this book is VERY TOXIC 🚨 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k 🥺🥺
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

51.

2.9K 94 36
By LoveMiaxo

Omniscient

Naala woke up to the feeling of pressure on her stomach. Opening her eyes, she saw Justice with his head pressed on her belly, rubbing it lightly.

"What are you doing?" Naala muttered closing her eyes again.

"Talking to my son," Justice replied kissing her stomach. She sighed and pushed him off.

"Why are you in my room?" Naala questioned getting up slightly. She had moved out of the main bedroom and decided to stay on her own, for various reasons.

"How many times do I have to say sorry baby?" Justice huffed looking at her.

"What will sorry change?" Naala responded. "I'm tired of hearing it because you keep doing the same shit,"

"Don't curse at me," Justice ordered. "I bought you everything you like, I made up for it,"

"You made up for punching me in the face when I'm pregnant with your child?" Naala scoffed. "Move away from me,"

Naala was over Justice, the wool had finally cleared from her eyes and she saw him for who he truly was.

"You were provoking me, aggravating me," Justice defended. Naala checked the time and saw it was almost 10, meaning she got to see the twins soon.

"Recently my presence has been aggravating you," Naala answered walking into the bathroom.

The bruise under her eye was still prominent causing her to sigh.

"I'm going through a lot," Justice responded following her into the connecting bathroom. "One of the women at the church is accusing me of sexual assault,"

"Well did you do it?" Naala turned to him,

"No baby, I wouldn't do that," Justice shook his head fast. Naala blinked at him before turning on the shower.

"So now you're out there assaulting other women, not just me," She nodded stripping out of her clothes.

"Princess don't be like that," Justice said softly. "I'm not that man anymore, he was a monster,"

"You know I was 8 years old thinking why does he always want to play with me?" Naala spoke quietly. This was the first time she had opened up to him about it.

"I didn't know what was happening but I thought you wouldn't hurt me because you care about me," She continued. "You were raping me Justice, at 8 years old,"

"Stop talking," Justice said simply.

"No I want you to see what you've done to me," Naala raised her voice. "You ruined my life before it even started! I was 10 thinking of ways to kill myself because they took my baby from me,"

"Naala I said stop talking," Justice grumbled, his anger levels raising.

"Why am I always the one people want to take advantage of? What's wrong with me?" Naala sniffed.

"I love you, that's why I did it," Justice defended himself.

"I hate you," Naala spat. "I hate you for what you did to me. And I hope you burn in hell,"

Justice had heard enough, he grabbed Naala by the neck and banged her head against the shower door, knocking her out almost immediately.

When he saw that she wasn't getting up, he cursed himself lowly and dragged her into the shower. He washed her up all while she was unconscious and got her dressed, putting her back into the bed.

After a while, Naala started to come to, her head banging.

"I told you to stop talking," Justice said when she finally opened her eyes. He was sat beside her drinking a cup of coffee and watching the television.

"I sorted out some breakfast for you," He said stroking her hair.

"Why are you doing this?" Naala teared up holding her head.

"You don't listen and I'm gonna put a stop to your reckless mouth," Justice shrugged. "Now are you hungry?"

"Get away from me Justice," Naala cried trying to get out of the bed. He tried to grab her but she pushed him back, scratching his face with her ring.

"Naala I'm really getting angry with you now," Justice grumbled. He pulled her back and straddled her, wrapping his arms around her neck.

"You're going to kill me," Naala struggled out scratching at his hands.

Justice ignored her and tightened his grip on her neck, stopping her from speaking. Her eyes started to droop as he squeezed all the air out of her lungs.

"Mrs Parker," Beverley knocked on the bedroom door, the loud noise distracting Justice. He removed his hands from her neck and Naala coughed loudly, falling out of the bed.

"Beverly help me," Naala screamed as loud as she could, still spluttering.

"Don't be so stupid," Justice snarled dragging her back towards him.

"Mrs Parker?" Beverly repeated knocking again. She could hear the sound of movement and voices but not actual words.

Justice used his fist to punch Naala's face, an attempt to get her to stop screaming.

Naala felt around for a weapon she could use but there was nothing, she thought she was going to die and all she could think of was her children.

"Please stop," Naala said shielding her face. "Think about the baby Justice," He was hitting all over her body, not caring about her supposed pregnancy.

"I hate doing that," Justice sniffed standing up from over her. He wiped the blood onto his joggers and stepped over her, leaving her laid out on the floor.

Everything was hurting Naala, she wanted to get up but both her eyes were swollen and she couldn't see well.

"Get up Princess," Justice sighed washing his hands. "You've got somewhere to be," He said leaving the room and slamming the door.

Naala winced as she tried to get up, feeling for the bed to support her. "I can't do this anymore," Naala sniffed reaching for her phone.

She texted Maniya to come to her room to help her. Maniya wasted no time getting to her mom's room.

"Mama," Maniya sighed helping her off the floor. "You're bleeding," She pointed out examining Naala's head.

"I don't know what's wrong with him today," Naala replied rubbing her sore neck.

Maniya shook her head and went into the drawer, pulling out a first aid kit.

"Mommy I don't like seeing you like this, I feel like it's my fault," Maniya said tearfully.

"How is this your fault?" Naala winced when Maniya started to clean out her cuts.

"If I didn't exist, he wouldn't want to hurt you," Maniya replied quietly. She blamed herself for everything because Naala was stuck with Justice due to the child they shared.

"He was hurting me before you even existed," Naala answered looking away from her. "I'm sorry that you were born into my mess,"

"Mama you didn't ask to be raped," Maniya said in response. Naala closed her eyes and exhaled.

"I'm really trying to keep going for all of you but I'm so tired," Naala said with tears in her eyes. "I don't think I've ever lived with no pain,"

"Don't cry mom you're gonna make me cry," Maniya sniffed sitting beside her. She wrapped her arms around Naala who broke down into tears.

"I'm so tired," She sobbed in Maniya's arms. Maniya cried right along her, feeling very bad for what her mom was going through.

"I don't want to be here anymore," Naala expressed her feelings.

"Don't say that, it scares me," Maniya said truthfully. They stayed hugged up while Naala cried as much as she could.

"Can you tell your daddy I can't come today?" Naala sniffed pulling away. "I don't want anyone to see me like this,"

"I'll talk to him," Maniya nodded before she continued to care for Naala's wounds.

~~

2 days later ...

"I won't do it again," Justice grunted as he moved in and out of Naala. She moaned softly, and lifted her leg up slightly.

"Did you hear me?" Justice asked looking at her. Naala nodded and threw her head back, her peak nearing.

"I'm sorry baby," Justice apologized kissing her neck lightly while he sped up. He moved up her neck to her lips, kissing her hard. Naala moaned into the kiss and tried to push him away.

Naala came first, her legs shaking immensely. Justice was right after, filling her up.

"I love you," He said pecking her lips. She sighed, disappointed that she let him in again.

"Get out now," Naala panted rolling away from him.

"Princess you can't still be angry at me," Justice replied rubbing her butt. "I said I'm sorry," He repeated kissing the back of her neck.

"You know our daughter saw what you did to me?" Naala turned her head to him.

"That wasn't me," Justice clenched his jaw. "I wouldn't want to hurt you,"

"But you did, you almost killed me," Naala answered. Justice began feeling bad, he moved his hands to her stomach and rubbed it gently.

"Tell me what I can do," He sighed into her neck.

"Stop hitting me," Naala muttered softly. "I'm not your punching bag, you can't keep hitting on me like that,"

"I promise I won't," Justice replied. The truth was when he turned into that person, he wasn't Justice anymore.

"And I want to be able to see my babies without you following me," Naala added looking up at him.

"Done," Justice nodded, "I'll call off all the security,"

"Thank you," Naala said closing her eyes. Justice pulled her closer and kissed her head.

"I love you, I don't mean to hurt you," Justice said sadly while holding her tightly.

"Then stop doing it," Naala mumbled, drifting off to sleep in his arms.

They both fell asleep within moments, the night passing by quickly.

Naala was awoken by a bubbling in her stomach making her shoot out of bed. She jetted to the bathroom and to the toilet in time to empty everything she ingested the night before.

"No no no," Naala mumbled getting up. She rustled in her cupboards quietly and pulled out a pregnancy test at the back.

Closing the bathroom door, she sat on the toilet and peed on the stick.

"God please don't let me be pregnant with this man's child," Naala prayed quietly. "I can't do it, please God,"

"Ma binu, I'm sorry," Naala sighed saying I'm sorry in Yoruba. "I won't sin anymore," She continued to pray.

The time felt like it was going as slow as ever until the result was there, clear as day.

~~

"So this house would be 12 bedrooms with 13 baths," The real estate agent explained to Dave.

"And it's in a good area? My wife doesn't like exposure," Dave cleared his throat and focused on the description infront of the him.

"This is a very secluded area. You have your own surrounding land." The estate agent said in response.

"How much is this one going for? I know she'll like the closet space," Dave added,

"We're asking for 18 million for this specific property. It's ready for purchase immediately," She responded to his question.

"I'm gonna send my assistant down to put the deposit down on it," Dave agreed, they hung up and Dave sat back in his seat.

"What next?" He asked Naala who was nursing Aamirah.

"The jet is ready to go," Naala answered. "Now I have to figure out how to get away from him,"

"What about the plan?" Dave asked standing up from the couch across from her.

"The only time I get on my own is when I come here to see the twins," Naala sighed. "He'll know if I start leaving the house more often,"

"I hate this shit," Dave cursed sitting beside her. Aamirah held onto Naala's shirt tightly, looking up at her.

"Me too, I hate being away from my babies," Naala said quietly stroking Aamirah's head.

"How's he been treating you?" Dave questioned lifting Aasad out of his jumper.

"He still thinks I'm pregnant, so I convinced him to let me go to my mom's funeral," Naala responded putting her head back on the couch.

Dave leaned in and pecked her lips lightly. Naala smiled lightly and kissed him back.

"As long as he's not hurting you," Dave said staring into her eyes.

"He's not hurting me," Naala shook her head. She had to lie because if she didn't, Dave would do something stupid and ruin their plan.

"Look what Aasad can do now," Dave said sitting Aasad on the couch, he sat up on his own with his hands in his mouth.

"You're sitting up on your own," Naala pouted at him. "I missed that?" She asked Dave.

"He did it randomly one day, Miss Ruby caught it," Dave responded. Naala nodded and her eyes filled with tears quickly.

"Shit La I didn't say it to make you cry," Dave told her.

"I'm missing moments in my children's lives. I missed Samar's first day at Pre school too," She said emotionally.

"And now you can sit up," Naala exclaimed at Aasad, crying softly.

"Baby," Dave sighed wiping her eyes, "He's not walking, look he does it for two seconds before he gives up," Which was true, Aasad had fallen back and was stuffing his foot into his mouth.

"So why did you tell me about it?" Naala sniffed still crying.

"You hungry?" Dave raised a brow,

"Yeah, I want some fries," Naala nodded through her tears.

"I'll get you some food, stop it," He kissed her cheek picking Aasad up.

Naala nodded and wiped her face, looking down at Aamirah. "You're such a cutie," She said kissing her cheek.

Aamirah cooed at her, grabbing at her face and pulling on it.

"Are you giving me kisses?" Naala gasped as Aamirah sucked on her face.

"Nah she's hungry," Dave laughed at Naala's surprise.

"Y'all just use me for food," Naala said laying down on the couch. She brought her shirt down once more and let Aamirah latch on, while they both laid down.

Dave went to get her something to eat while holding Aasad in his other hand.

"Ion even got no fries," Dave mumbled getting out the salad Miss Ruby made in the morning.

When he re-entered the living area, Naala was asleep with Aamirah still feeding.

"Baby you ain't hungry no more?" Dave asked quietly putting Aasad down beside her.

"I am," Naala mumbled opening her eyes. "But I'm really tired, I feel like I haven't slept in months,"

"Let me feed you then you can go upstairs and sleep," Dave said opening the salad.

"No fries?" Naala lifted a brow when he put some salad on the fork for her.

"No Naala, there was no fries." Dave stale faced her when her eyes started to water again.

"Fine," Naala mugged taking the salad. "Thank you," She spoke once she finished chewing.

"You're welcome," Dave replied giving her more of the salad. He leaned in and pecked her lips making her smile softly.

"I love you," Naala spoke with a smile.

"You only love me when there's food involved," Dave sucked his teeth. Naala laughed and continued to let him feed her till she was full.

The front door alarm went off, meaning the front door had been opened.

"Malia's mommy!" Malia gasped dropping her school bag when she spotted Naala.

"Hi my baby," Naala smiled wide, lifting Aamirah off her nipple and pulling her top up. "You missed mommy?"

"I missed mommy so much," Malia nodded. "But real Leli is back now," She said excitedly.

Naleli entered the house shortly after, pushing Carter and Cori in a stroller.

"No one told me that school is basically in the middle of nowhere," Naleli complained with a mug. She had offered to get the kids from school and immediately regretted it.

"Where's my papa bear?" Naala pouted when Sinai came in and hugged her.

"Sulking by the door," Naleli commented unstrapping the babies. "I told him he's not cute, he was steady trying to flirt with the McDonald's worker,"

"Leave my handsome boy alone," Naala laughed when Saint came in with a mug on his face.

"Dad tell Leli that she can't be blocking my plays like that," Saint said hugging his dad.

"Leli come off my son, he knows what he wants and he's going for it," Dave shrugged, "She was cute?" He asked Saint.

"Yes!" Saint exclaimed. "And her booty had that jiggle you be talking about,"

"Amir I swear to God," Naala muttered. "Don't teach our son how to look at other women's asses," She fussed.

"Why you so worried?" Naleli chuckled. "He already chose you, little booty,"

"Right," Dave laughed along with her when Naala started to frown.

"Real Leli is mean and funny," Malia said lowly climbing into her dad's lap. "I like real Leli,"

"I know you do Phat," Dave responded when she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Please tell me you're back to stay mommy, I'm tired of them," Sinai mumbled linking arms with Naala.

"Soon, very soon." Naala answered. "And we'll have a new start, away from here," She spoke kissing Sinai's head.

"I picked a coffin," Naleli said sitting opposite Naala with Cori in her hands. Sinai stood and picked up Carter, rocking her.

"I still can't believe it," Naala said quietly. "I'm waiting for mommy to call me and ask if I've eaten,"

"It doesn't feel real at all," Naleli agreed. Dave put his arm around Naala, bringing her closer.

"Don't get upset," He kissed the side of her face.

"How can I not get upset?" Naala said blinking away her tears.

"Don't cry because then I'll start," Naleli frowned looking away from her sister.

"Why you so emotional? What's going on?" Dave mumbled wiping her eyes.

"I'm tired," Naala said leaning into him more. "But I have to go soon,"

Dave nodded, "Ima drive you back, Ion want you driving like this," He referred to her falling asleep with her eyes open.

"Are you tired Phat?" Naala chuckled. Malia was falling asleep with her thumb in her mouth and her permanent mug on her face.

"Mommy asks dumb questions," Malia responded tiredly.

"Oop," Naleli laughed, "Girl," She said to Malia.

"Didn't I get her straight Tete?" Malia said with a smile,

"Semaj," Naala laughed with a gasp. "I don't want you around my baby no more," She said directly to Naleli.

"You got her straight baby," Naleli giggled holding Cori up more.

"Mommy has to go now," Dave announced standing up. The babies were both asleep and it was getting dark out.

"I'll see mommy soon?" Malia asked looking up quickly.

"It's thanksgiving in two days, you'll see mommy then," Naala nodded.

"That soon?" Naleli questioned looking at Naala.

"I'm doing it tonight, I'll call you," She said keeping her answer short.

~~

"Cream cheese and chocolate mama?" Maniya scrunched her face up as Naala and Maniya walked through the grocery store.

"You don't know what you're missing," Naala replied with a mouth full. "Get some sweet potatoes," She pointed out for Beverly to pick up.

"You really bought her grocery shopping?" Maniya mumbled walking beside Naala.

"Why wouldn't I? She's the one cooking the dinner," Naala shrugged looking around. Maniya bought her phone out and replied to a few messages.

"Malik?" Naala wriggled her eyebrows when she peeked over at her phone.

"We hooked up," Maniya smiled typing on her phone.

"Maniya you've known him for 3 weeks," Naala sighed stopping in the middle of the aisle. "What did I tell you?"

"To get over someone I should get under someone," Maniya repeated,

"Not that," Naala tutted, "That sometimes you have to let people work for what's in between your legs," She said quietly.

"He took me out to dinner," Maniya defended crossing her arms.

"Where did he take you? Waffle House?" Naala shook her head.

"It was Roscoe's actually," Maniya frowned at Naala. They stared at each other for a moment before they burst into laughter.

"I'm sorry I was trying to be a serious mom but I can't," Naala giggled. "Was it good?" She asked as they carried on walking.

"So good," Maniya gushed. "He did this thing where he —"

"Too far Niya," Naala frowned eating a bit more of her chocolate. "Are you protecting yourselves?"

Naala was a young mom, a cool mom some might say and Maniya loved that about her.

"I wanted to get on some birth control, which do you think is better?" Maniya questioned taking a piece of the chocolate.

"Mmm we can go and see Claire about it," Naala referred to Doctor Reece.

"Does he know how old you are?" Naala asked looking to her.

"I told him the truth about everything," Maniya said quietly awaiting her mom's reaction.

"Even how you were conceived?" Naala muttered softly.

"Not that but I did say you were young," Maniya replied fast. "Should have I not said anything?"

"No that's fine, you like him don't you? So you should be able to be truthful with him," Naala said picking up a pack of waffles and throwing it into the cart.

"No fucking way," Maniya mumbled turning around quickly. "He's there, at the cereal," She pointed trying to hide. Her hair wasn't done and she was feeling insecure.

"Who is he with?" Naala practically drooled at Malik's dad. He stood taller than his son and with the exact same stance.

"His dad I think," Maniya said squinting.

"He is so fine, let's go make friends," Naala replied taking her hand.

"Mama don't," Maniya tutted when Naala started to walk over there.

"Malik," Naala smiled softly when they reached him. "I didn't know you live around here,"

"Hey Mrs Parker, what's up Ni?" He licked his lips at Maniya. She blushed and looked away.

"You not gon' introduce me son?" Malik's dad said looking down at Naala.

"I'm Naala," She smiled lightly twirling her hair around her finger. "Malik didn't tell me his dad was so good looking,"

"Oh my God," Maniya sighed quietly watching her mom and Malik's dad flirt openly.

"Xavier but most people call me X," Xavier said, his voice low and deep, just like Naala liked it. "I want to know how my son knows such a beautiful woman,"

"This is the First Lady Pops," Malik said touching Maniya's waist discreetly.

"First Lady huh?" Xavier said looking Naala up and down. "They didn't look like this in my day," He flirted.

"Stop, you're making me blush," Naala smiled widely.

"I would have thought you was in his college," Xavier said with a small smirk.

"I eat all my rice and cabbage," Naala said softly. "Keeps me young,"

"I can tell," Xavier said, his eyes glancing down at her shape.

"Alright now mom, let's go," Maniya said taking her mom's arm.

"I hope to see you at church Mr X," Naala said smoothly, her eyes dropping to his grey sweats.

"You'll be seeing me," Xavier nodded, he didn't waste time staring them down as they walked past. His eyes stuck on Naala's butt that moved effortlessly in her dress.

"No way that's her mom," Xavier said to his son when they were out of sight.

"I said the same thing pops, it's crazy," Malik shook his head. "But you can't fuck the First Lady, that's awkward as shit,"

"Only cuz you're fucking her daughter," Xavier laughed.

"We ain't fucking, I actually like her," Malik mumbled with a mug.

"What if I actually like her mom?" Xavier retorted. Naala was a beautiful woman to him and she looked well put together.

"She's married?" Malik said looking at his dad weirdly.

"Marriage ain't nothing but a piece of paper," Xavier waved his son off.

"Mommy that is so embarrassing," Maniya said as Beverly pushed the cart to a line that wasn't too short.

"How? I didn't do anything," Naala said, her voice a few octaves higher, meaning she was lying.

"Malik didn't tell me his dad is so good looking," Maniya mocked her mom's soft voice. "I eat all my rice and cabbage,"

"Don't make fun of me," Naala laughed bringing out her wallet. "How much is it?" She asked the cashier.

"$478," The cashier said popping her gum. Naala was about to at something but Beverly spoke up,

"You picked up $100 worth of Cheetos ma'am," Beverly mumbled.

"You're right," Naala nodded sliding her card into the machine. She signed her signature and they left.

"You okay ma?" Maniya asked when Naala sat in the seat beside her.

"Yeah I'm fine," Naala exhaled, her stomach was in knots for a weird reason.

The driver sped off into the direction of their house. Naala's phone buzzed,

Unknown: It's done.

A smile graced Naala's face when she realised she would soon be free from Justice and his possessive ways.

~~

Justice rolled over in the bed to check on Naala like he usually does. When he saw her side vacant, he got up.

"Princess," Justice called out in their large room. "You in here?" He asked pushing the bathroom door open.

"Yes," Naala sniffed sitting on the floor. She was bleeding heavily and wasn't making any attempt to stop it.

"Oh baby," Justice said getting down to her level. "Let's go to the hospital,"

"I don't want to," She shook her head with tears trickling down her face.

This was not a part of Naala's plan and she was mostly scared that it would ruin everything.

"Princess we've got to go to the hospital," Justice said helping her off the floor. "Are you hurting anywhere?"

"Yeah it hurts," Naala nodded. He turned the shower on and let her get into it, to wash off the blood.

"Don't cry," Justice spoke as Naala broke down into tears in the shower. "I'm not angry at you, I know these things happen,"

She ignored him and continued to sob in his chest, to him it looked like she was upset about the baby which she was but she was more angry that now she was stuck.

"Calm down baby, I've got you," Justice said, the water wetting him too as he consoled her. A tear came down his own face at the loss of their child.

"You're going to have a panic attack Naala," Justice said when she started hyperventilating. "Breathe," He said sitting them down on the bench in the shower.

Naala continued to cry, but her breathing was starting to settle.

"I gotta take you to the hospital baby," Justice said to her. He held her close and rubbed her back. Hearing her cry this way was hurting him more than the loss.

~~

Justice sat at Naala's bedside, watching her sleep. He hadn't shut his eyes once, he wanted to make sure she was safe.

A nurse popped her head into the room and smiled sympathetically, "We're ready to discharge her," She spoke.

"Is everything okay before we go? All the pain and everything has stopped?" Justice questioned, his hand intertwined with a sleeping Naala's.

"The pain should be bearable now and we can prescribe her with some pain medication," The nurse offered.

"She can't take anything, she's a recovering addict," Justice mumbled.

"Oh erm but we gave her some morphine," The nurse said standing up straight.

"Why didn't you ask me first?!" Justice shouted. On every admission to hospital, Naala was never given any pain medication, it would only bother her addiction once more.

"She's not a usual patient here, we didn't know," The nurse defended,

"Are you stupid —"

"Justice stop shouting," Naala groaned waking up. "You're making my head hurt,"

"I'm sorry baby," Justice sniffed sitting back down beside her.

Naala shifted uncomfortably in the bed and sat up slowly. "I want to go home now," She said to him.

"That's what I was telling your husband -"

"He's not my husband," Naala interrupted. "Over my dead body,"

"Naala don't start," Justice said sternly. He had a tight grip on her arm which the nurse picked up on.

"I don't want you anywhere near me, this is all your fault," Naala said getting loud. It was now or never.

"I'm the cause of your broken womb?" Justice snapped back at her.

"Fuck you Justice," Naala pushed him away from her.

"Don't curse at me," Justice said lifting his hand up and slapping her face.

"Sir!" The nurse gasped, "I'm going to have to ask you to leave,"

"Stay out of this," Justice pointed at the nurse and continued to go off on Naala.

"Call the police," Naala cried when Justice started hitting on her right in front of the nurse.

"You don't listen," He grunted grabbing her by her neck. He was no longer Justice, it was like someone else had taken over him.

The nurse rushed out of the room to get someone but that didn't change much.

Justice dragged Naala by her hair out of the bed and out of the room. Everyone watched in horror as he drug her out of the hospital, no one even trying to help her.

"I'm gonna kill you," Justice shouted pushing her into the car and locking the doors straight away.

~~

Dave sped walked through the various police cars that crowded the driveway. His main thought was making sure Naala was okay.

There was a body bag being lifted into an ambulance, making his hurt drop. It could be his daughter or his wife and that scared him.

"Sir?" An officer said approaching Dave. "Do you live here?"

"No my wife does," Dave said trying to get around him.

"Sir we haven't got the fire under control yet, you have to get back," A fire Marshall shouted pushing him back.

The house was engulfed in flames, not one inch of the land wasn't covered in the fire. The smell of gasoline filled the air and the sound of crackling was all that could be heard.

"I said my wife is in there!" Dave shouted loudly. He looked around the front of the house but didn't see anyone.

"Daddy," Maniya shouted when she spotted him. She pushed past the officers and into his arms.

"Mommy's still in there," She cried into his arms. "They dragged me out and wouldn't let me even check for her,"

"Shit, what happened?" Dave cursed. This wasn't the plan they had thought about.

"I woke up to the sound of them fighting and then the next thing I knew, the house was on fire," Maniya explained to him, tears streaming down her face.

"I don't want her to die," She added looking back at the burning building.

"I'm not going to let that happen," Dave mumbled sitting her down at an ambulance.

"Up there," Someone shouted. Everyone followed his hand, and at the top of the house, Naala was clutching onto a broken tile on the roof.

Dave shot up and passed the fire team, "Baby jump, I've got you," He shouted.

"It's-it's too high," Naala shouted back, she had managed to get to the roof but now she didn't know what to do.

"Naala if you don't come down, you're gonna die, come on baby," Dave said loudly. The fire team were trying to get something to catch her.

"Princess," Naala heard from the building. "Help me," Justice coughed leaning out of the window.

Naala bit her lip, that was the father of her child, she couldn't let him die.

"Take my hand," Naala said leaning towards him.

Justive coughed and spluttered reaching towards her, his hand swiping hers.

"Justice come on," Naala said coughing loudly.

"Naala what are you doing?" Dave shouted up to her.

"Please Princess," Justice begged reaching for her once more.

"I can't -" Before Naala could speak the house exploded from the bottom up and the whole infrastructure started to crumble.

"Jump!" Was the last thing Naala heard before the whole building collapsed into itself.

P.s Love Mia 🤍
Next chapter will be the epilogue ❤️‍🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
967K 30.5K 53
Don't let the title fool you, they're not good. This book is about one of the most toxic relationships ever. Read more to find out. #1 in toxicrelat...
460K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
185K 5.9K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U