The Pretend Girlfriend

由 Salmaumar73

He grabs my hands and slams me against the wall. 'what is your problem?' I ask. 'my problem is you. Have you... 更多

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Epilogue

CHAPTER 19

6.9K 256 1
由 Salmaumar73

I get tense as I hear a knock on the door.

"Laura can I come in?" its my mother's voice.

"Yes mom," I say and sit up on my bed. She looks at me and cautiously makes her way forward. She sits on my bed and fumbles awkwardly as she starts.

"Laura, I guess I owe you an apology," she looks at me but I don't say anything so she continues.

"We've been on the rocks lately, I and your father... that is why we're considering a divorce," she says and looks at me again.

"But we're not making a hasty decision yet, we'll have to all make it together as a family," she finishes and I still don't say antthing.

"For Pete's sake Laura, say something,"she says exasperatedly.

"It's me who should be apologising mom," I say regretfully.

"I acted like a spoilt brat earlier and I'm sorry.I've been under alot of pressure lately and I just don't ever want to lose you," I say and we hug. This is the closest I've been to my mother in weeks, I must admit.

"I just want to talk to you about alot of things going on in my life right now," I say as we break the hug.

"I know sweetie, but get some rest. Its been a long day," she says as she pats my hair.

You have no idea.

"Is that a bruise?" She asks worriedly as she touches my arm.

"Um yes i hurt myself by accident. It"s been a while," i reply hoping she'll buy it."Put something on it okay," she says with affection as she kisses me on the forehead and leaves my room. I lay down on the bed and close my eyes trying to sleep. I can't help it as I think of Nick. Poor guy, I'll visit him first thing tomorrow morning. I start to relax when I hear another knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask but there is no reply.

"Can't someone get some sleep in this house?" I mumble under my breath as I get up and open the door.

"Oh it's just you," I say to Jason as  I walk back to my bed.

"Thanks for the enthusiasm," he responds sarcastically as he walks in and closes the door.

"What is it?" I ask sleepily.

"Must something be wrong? Can't i come to see how my little sister is doing once in a while?" he says clutching his chest with mock offence in his tone.

We stare at each other for a while then we both burst out laughing.

"Good one," I say amusedly.

"But what is it?" I ask again.

He hesitates for a while.

"It's Ally," he says finally.

"Ally? what about her?" I ask.

"Is she really dating Nate?" he blurts out.

"Yes.So?

"Why?" He asks.

"What do you mean why?"

"You know, why are they dating?"

"People date because they really like each other," I reply like he's stupid.

"I thought she liked me,"

Well that's a shocker.

"Let's say that was true, then why were you acting like a jerk?" I ask disbelievingly.

"I wanted to make her jealous," he says simply.

"By hurting her?" I ask but he doesn't answer.

"Well you've lost her so what's done is done I guess," I say bluntly.

He stares back at me with glassy eyes.

"Goodnight Jason," I say as I lie down and cover myself with my blanket. I feel him stare at me for almost a minute before leaving the room and closing the door. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

A/N: I want to appreciate each and every one of you guys for supporting my stories, you guys are the best.    Love -S.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
16 1 13
It was the end of my first year at university and I was looking forward to the summer to live it to the fullest until my heart was broken. As if bein...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
3.2M 79.3K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...