Adopted

CatSmilesForBandits_

Being adopted is hard, being adopted by a serial killer is even harder. Cover by: Verde56 Еще

BEFORE YOU READ
It Isnt Easy
Sharpening knives
New people = New feelings
Crystal
Not leaving in a Body bag
Dont Leave me please
Father dont come home
Easier said then done
She isnt telling right?
Scared
Its not Abby
Sonny come back
Father would kill anyone
Alone
With you, i feel safe
Sonnys Screams
Hard Choice
Bad
I Was The One Who Cared After All
All Make Believe
Essa
Thanks For Being My Big Brother
I Understand Now
Adopted Again
Screaming And More Screaming
Pitch Black
Father And Daughter Fight
Whatever You Do, Dont Look
The End?
A Quick Update On Things...
Update on thingys
trailer

Locked In

54.2K 1.9K 603
CatSmilesForBandits_

I thought fast and grabbed one of the knifes as Essa swung her fist. Her punch hit me so hard I tumbled to the ground. I grabbed my knife and hit her leg. she yelped in pain.

I stood up and thoughts were racing in my mind. Should I kill her? Ive killed before and got over it within a day or two.

Before I could do anything Mallory snatched the knife out of my hands and stabbed Essa three times.

My eyes adjusted to the dark as dark blood poured out from Essa's mouth.

I shook my head slowly as Mallory grabbed my hand and pulled me behind an old broken down desk.

I heard something fall down the stairs and footsteps. Me being stupid, I thought it was Sonny.

I went to see what was thrown down the stairs.

It was Jacks lifeless body.

How the hell did they get to him that fast? Im sure that father killed him because I don't think Essa would kill her own brother...

Mallory walked up behind me. "Wow Ellie....I'm so sorry."

I nodded and Mallory's phone went off.

"Shut it off!"

"Im trying too...Oh my God its Crystal..."

Mallory answered the phone.

"Crystal! Call 911 and send them to Ellies house. Her dad's gone nuts And-"

Mallory blankly looked at her phone. "She hung up..."

"Mallory go upstairs."

"No"

It was bothering me so much. She needed to get out of here I just needed to find Sonny. The basement was a pretty big place. It had father's office, father's killing area, the knife area and the couch area.

"Im pretty sure father's down here..."

Mallory gave me a terrified look and looked at something past me.

I looked where she was looking and saw a light. Like another flash light. "Sonny!" I whispered loudly.

"Ellie?"

I sighed in relief. "Let's go!"

"Isn't the basement door locked?"

My heart sank.

Father must of knew we were down here, locked the door on us and threw Jack down here. We Were locked in.

I crawled over to where Sonny was and he stood up and gave me a hug. Let's go, we could bust the door down. I nodded and I held Mallory's hand and Sonny's. We were walking towards the stairs then we all stopped.

We heard banging on the door.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

XxxxMikeyxxxX

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Alone... kaylascats

Подростковая литература

387 31 28
The new guy in the neighborhood no friends, long distance relationship, dads dead, mom left. Where am I? I'm 16 living with a foster family I don't k...
Foster father? Lover? Shy

Подростковая литература

19.2K 459 27
I'm tired of running. I just wanna spend my life with someone I love and someone that loves me the same. I've been in foster care for a while now, al...
Unknown Shania

Подростковая литература

1K 85 26
I Was 6 When I Found Out I Was Adopted, And I Found Out The Hard Way Too. All These Lies And Unpredictable People Are Worthless. In This World You Ha...
The Serial Killer in My Mind 💜💚💜

Детектив / Триллер

342 54 17
He lurks in the deepest parts of my mind, taunting me with his bloodlust. His thirst to rip through people's flesh and hear them scream, begging him...