New people = New feelings

Today is when I get to go outside. Only me.

No one really notices me....so I don't need to wear a mask like father does. I asked father if I can make a friend today while I go shopping for more knifes. He said only one.

I looked around. No girls my age. With no luck what so ever, I go into the store.

Father placed an order, I am just picking them up. I walked in the store and found a girl my age. I tried not to look at her. Tried not to be weird.

I took the knifes and gave the man money, until I tripped, thank god the knifes where in a box.

The girl ran over to me and helped me up, "are you okay?" She asked.

Before I could answer her eyes widened. "I love your shoes! I love the splatters of red!"

I laughed, "thanks" I said, but it was actually blood.

She took out a pen, "I know this s going to work out so give me your arm"

I did, and she wrote down her phone number on my arm with a pen. I laughed a little and looked at her."I hate to call you out on it but..."

I gulped.

"I think I can tell you have anxiety"

I blankly looked at her as she gave me a caring look. "My mom's a therapist, im just saying....I just don't want to make things weird..."

I shook my head and smiled as she waved and left.

I've never cared about someone else besides Sonny and father. She seems nice.

If I can trust her....Maybe father will let me tell her...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

foREVer64 YO IN DA BOOK GERARD!

Hope you guys like it.

XxxxMikeyxxxX