My Badboy ✔

By XxbabyfacexX1

Arya Brown and Alexander Knight love story Arya Brown is a beautiful 16 year old who lives with her dad , ste... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N Important!!
▪Epilogue▪
A/N/Please read!/Book 2 is out!

Chapter 11

5.6K 102 41
By XxbabyfacexX1

Arya POV

I woke up the next morning with a heavy arm wrapped around my waist. I sat up and took alex arms off my waist.

"Ugh what the fuck did I do" I thought giving him a quick glance.

"Alex wake up" I said shaking him.

"What?" He said not opening his eyes.

"Can I take a shower?" I asked him my eyes running over his face.

"No stay with me" he said opening his eyes and grabbing my waist again pulling me on him.

"Nope I need a shower" I said.

"I'll take one with you" he said smirking.

"No" I said instantly making him chuckle. I saw his eyes flicker to my lips then back to my eyes.

Knock! Knock!

"Bro wake up somebody is here for you" I heard reece voice say. Raising my eyebrow I got off him.

"Take care for that and I'll go shower" I said walking into his bathroom and closing the door. I took a long and relaxing shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out into a empty room. I walked over to Alex closed and took out one of his boxers , hoodie and sweatpants.

"Damn" I said looking in the mirror. I walked over to the door and opened it. I went downstairs and didn't see Alex. Confused I walked into the living room and saw Emily and Alex talking. I turned to walk away when Emily saw me.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM" She yelled pointing her finger at me. Alex turned around and saw me. I looked at them blankly.

"And what are you doing in his clothes?" She asked. And I saw tears in her eyes.

"Um wearing them.." I said laughing a little.

"You slept with her?" She said turning to Alex with tears running down her face.

"No" he said.

"Then what is she doing here" she said crying harder.

"She slept over" Alex said.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" She yelled. Alex stayed silent while I just stand there looking inbetween them.

"Do you like her?" She asked.

"Emily you need to leave" He said.

"If I leave then we're done" she said wiping her tears.

"Oop" I said looking at them.

"Shut up" She snapped looking at me. I raised my eyebrow and laughed a little.

"You're gonna have to choose Alex I'm tired of you sneaking around with her you said you loved me are you serious?" She said pushing him. Alex looked at her with a bored expression.

"Choose it's either her or me" she said looking at me with a smirk.

"Emily I said to leave" Alex said giving her a death stare. Emily looked at Alex in shock

"So you choose her over me?" She asked Alex her eyes welling up again.

"Stop acting innocent I know you cheated on me" Alex said glaring at her.

"W-what" she said stepping back.

"LEAVE" He yelled making her jump. She rushed out of the house but gave me a death glare before.

"I'm sorry" he said walking up to me and hugged me.

"It's fine" I said hugging him back. He lift me up off the floor wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I'm hungry" I said smiling.

"Of course" he said laughing. He walked us to the kitchen and placed me on the kitchen island.

"So what do you want to eat?" He said rubbing my thigh.

"Um pancake and eggs" I said with a huge smile making him laugh.

"Alright beautiful" he said moving away from me. I sat there as he cooked.

Few minutes later♡

"Here you go beautiful" He said placing the plate infornt of me.

"Thank you" I said smiling at him

"No problem" he said smiling at me. We started eating and we talked from time to time

"Um when is your mom coming home?" I asked looking up from my plate.

"3 or 4 days why?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"No reason" I said and continue eating. A couple minutes later I finished eating and got up. I walked back to the kitchen and washed the plate me and alex ate out of. While washing the dishes I felt a heavy arm wrap around my waist and a hard chest pressed on my back. I felt his hot breath on my neck making my cheek heat up.

"Um what are you doing" I said not turning around.

"Nothing" he said innocently making me chuckle.

"I need to go home" I said turning towards him.

"Why?" He said with a sad face.

"I don't want my dad to think I'm missing" I said laughing.

"Call him" he said.

"Yeah I'm gonna" I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Just stay with me for a bit longer mama" he said with his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" I said laughing. He lift me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He walked us up to his room and closed the door. He walked over to his bed and layed me down. He layed beside me and placed his head on my belly. I took up my phone and called my dad.

"Hey dad" I said nervously.

"Hey sweetheart how are you"

"I'm good dad , I'm sorry I didn't come home last night I lost track of time and it got late , So I stayed over at one of my friends house"

"Ok but tell me next time"

"Ok I will bye dad"

"Bye kiddo" I hung up the phone and looked down at Alex. He still had his head on my chest. I smiled a bit and decided to call my best friend. She picked up after a few rings

"WASSUP B***H" She yelled over the other line.

"Hey baby" I said. I saw alex snap his head up to me and glared at me.

"Stop looking at me like that it's my best friend" I said rolling my eyes. I saw him relax a little. He rested his head back on my chest sighing.

"Who are you talking to?" Everleigh asked in a confused tone.

"Alex" I said running my fingers through his hair.

"WAIT OH MY GOD" She yelled.

"GIRL WHERE ARE YOU" She yelled again.

"Stop yelling" I said making Alex laugh.

"I HEARD A GUY LAUGHING WHERE ARE YOU" She yelled again.

"Take a wild guess" I said rolling my eyes.

"You're at his house right?" She said her voice filled with excitement.

"Yes" I said laughing.

"OH MY GOD ARE Y'ALL DATING?" She asked yelling.

"Girl no" I said laughing. I kept playing in his hair making him groan out loud.

"Wait did he ju-" She said but got cut off.

"NO" I yelled out.

"Mhmmm" she said making me roll my eyes.

"Girl I see y'all having fun I'll text or call you later byeee" she said.

"Alright bye" I said and hung up.

"Ugh why did you do that" I said.

"Did what?" He asked laughing.

"She thought we were doing something" I said biting my lip.

"Oh really?" He said and turned towards me and raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah" I said nervously causing him to laugh. We layed there for a while. We were talking and laughing about things until his phone rang. He grabbed his phone and answered it.

"What" he said with a straight face.

"Stop calling me." he says annoyed by whoever called him as hung up.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said putting his head back on my chest.

"So what we doing today?" I asked.

"I don't know what you wanna do?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked lifting his head to look at my eyes.

"Sure" I nervously agreed.

"I should probably go home" I said.

"Couple more minutes" He mumbled snuggling closer to me. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach feelings his head on my chest.

"Fine" I gave in rolling my eyes.....

°•♡•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 8.2K 23
[18+ WARNING] Agegap Smut included DESCRIPTION ----------------------------- Selena Rodriguez 18 year old teen, enjoying her dance life. Suddenly ev...
1.4M 51.4K 40
Scarlett Everwood isn't necessarily your average 17-year-old girl, but she's managed to get by. After a year of pulling herself back together, she's...
1K 5 9
Arya is a 15yr old girl whose indiferent when it comes to love. She thinks she's inlove with bill but actually its his brother. She has a twisted lif...
53.8K 1.3K 44
16-year-old Amelia's mom gets a promotion at her job, meaning her family has to move. She didn't want to leave and neither did her brother, but her f...