๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š (Taesana...

By Vsanafics

๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š A story where a vampire girl has fell in love with a boy with vampire hunters family. (F... More

Introโœจ
Meeting her
Falling more in love
Confession
Rise of conflict
Bloodstain
Contention
New girl
Runaway
Strawberries and cigarettes
Hotel riot
Enormous Agenda
Enormous War
Spoilers teehee
โš ๏ธNew fanficโš ๏ธ
Season Two: Teardrops
S2: Dead but alive
S2: Here we go again
A/N
S2: everything terrifies me.
S2: Thrilled
S2: Our spot
S2: Till the end

S2: Dream a little dream of me

67 7 0
By Vsanafics

(Chapter 2)

It's been two weeks now, Taehyung has recovered from the thing that happened last time.

But he's still kept in touch with the police to find out who the kidnapper was.

"Pfttttt"

He exhaled and got up from his bed.

Today is another day that he needs to go to class, he's currently studying engineering.

He got ready and ate breakfast.

While he was chilling in the living room, he turned on the TV.

As he ate another bite of his croissant, he watches the TV to keep up with the news.

He leans towards the sofa as he concentrates on the TV

The news reporter talked about the kidnapper back in Daegu, so he paid more attention.

Since this case isn't solved yet, he's still a bit cautious about his daily living.

"We have currently found out that the criminal was a female, and she's living in an apartment up on the streets. Her last name starts with an M, we can't find any more information, but please stay safe and if you see anything suspicious, contact us by the link below"

M is the first capital in her last name, it could be Minatozaki.

A lot of thoughts and suspects came to his head.

He just can't stop thinking of what happened that night, it's indeed hard to let go when you saw her again.

He decided to skip class and do some research.

He wore his shoes as he head to the police

As the police catch up on the case with him, they talked for a while.

The police did suggest he go home and keep himself safe. But he wouldn't listen.

He then called Jungkook and Jin, explaining the situation right now.

Them two also gave up on this. Nobody wants to deal with this.

And of course, he was pissed that they left him out, so he decided to go to Daegu and find out this case alone.

He went back home after the meeting with the police, he locked his doors and started searching hotels in Daegu.

He wanted to find out who's that no matter what.

He then departed his journey to Daegu, once he arrived, he checked in his hotel and relaxed.

Taehyung was about tired so he fell asleep on the fluffy white bed, setting an alarm for midnight.

As he falls into a deep sleep, he woke up in a white room, with no one inside.

He's probably in a dream.

He walked around and even opened the door, he then saw some people walking around the corridors. He then tried to talk to a man, wearing a scientist lab suit.

"Excuse me? Excuse me?!"

He yelled but everyone ignored him.

All of them were rushing to one room that has flashing red lights.

A girl was laying down there, she's bleeding heavily and her heartbeat is about to stop soon.

Taehyung just stood there and confused. Not knowing what to do.

He gulped in nervousness and watched them.

He then walked into the room with horror in his eyes.

He stepped near the body as he watches.

This girl had brown hair and curly hair, similar in color to Sana's.

He removed the cover on her face and flinched.

Sana was laying down there, with blood on her face. Her lips were white and dry.

She immediately opened her eyes and looked at him.

He then fell and stepped back.

She just looked at him and breathed heavily.

"S-SANA"

Taehyung then woke up and calmed down for 5 minutes.

Things were going way too far, there must be a reason why all of this is happening.

-time skip-

It's now midnight, he changed into his black hoodie and pants.

Wearing a white mask and some running shoes, he went down to the place he recognized.

He stood by the building as he waited.

Taehyung looked around him and tried to keep an eye on everything.

Once he saw someone going into the building with a keycard, he followed and went inside the elevator.

"What floor?" The dude asked him

"Uh- 5th"

"Dang, you dared to come here?"

"Wh-why is that?"

"I heard there's a criminal here, you know, the woman who kidnapped someone"

"Oh, I see, well my cousin lives here so I'm here to pick her up to leave."

He made an excuse

"Good luck, have you got a weapon with you?"

"No"

"You sure you don't have any guards with you?"

"It's fine, my cousin is ready to go so we'll leave in a sec. why you here btw?"

"Man I live on the top floor, leaving soon"

"Right good luck, see ya!"

Taehyung stepped onto the floor as he look around, he saw a corridor of old apartments.

He then walked around and rang different doorbells, no one answered.

All of the people moved out of this building.

He gave up and walked back into the lobby.

It was late, the lights are dark and he has no idea where the security went.

He took out his phone and started to take pictures.

While he was taking a video, he saw a dim shadow standing by the emergency staircase.

He suddenly felt goosebumps all over him. But he's still dumb enough to run into the staircase.

He pushed the door opened and saw this person in all black clothing.

This time he knew he fucked up.

That person just stood there and did not move.

Taehyung regret going into the staircase, but he still tried to approach that person.

"H-hello?"

That person didn't respond.

He stepped closer to her, he tried to make her notice. But she still didn't respond.

"Sana"

He called

She then turned around, her eyes widened when she saw him.

Taehyung also frowned when he saw her, he's not sure if that's Sana or not. But she looked like her.

The only thing visible were her eyes, she's covering all of her other body parts.

She immediately pushed him to the wall and ran away.

He chased so hard after her, trying his best to catch up.

Seeing her back reminds him of the painfully but good memories from before.

"HEY, STOP"

She didn't listen, but then she ran into a dead-end, having nowhere to go, she turned around to see him.

He breathed heavily as both of them make eye contact

"I know it's you, take off your mask, Sana, please. I know this is you"

Taehyung shouted out with frustration and depression in his voice.

Her eyes water and look like crystals as she heard him.

She shocked her head

"Things are different now. Stay away from me, please, I'm begging you."

"We can start over. This isn't the end! We could do it if you are willing to give me a chance. Just- just take off your mask"

She took off her mask as she continues to look at him

It was her.

It's like seeing her for the first time.

The prettiest girl in his heart.

The girl who stayed in his mind for years and years.

Taehyung slowly tears up and smiled in faithfulness.

"I'm sorry".

She whispered

"Wait-SANA"

Before he could move, everything suddenly went black for him.

He has once passed out, from her powers.

She didn't want him to suffer again. So she used her powers to stop him from believing this illusion.

(Do y'all want me to publish a new book of a new written story? I'm kinda wanting to do it coz I've got one written already)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
621 35 14
A young girl goes missing and it turns out that she's been kidnapped by vampiric creatures who want to use her as food without no body knows . Her mo...
219K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
29K 893 27
Just read it and I hope you enjoy. ( Some comment's won't make sense's since I've Change this story line)