The Abnormal Girl (Egon Speng...

By deadlydazy_new_

When Kim is home hiding her boyfriend. he calls the ghostbusters. after they realize she isn't possessed but... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N

Chapter 1

407 10 0
By deadlydazy_new_

I look at the time and it is almost seven. I have the tv turned on and an ad for the Ghostbusters comes on. I feel hands grip my shoulders and I tense up and I see my boyfriend Josh. we have been together for about three years now but it hasn't been a good thing. when we were just dating it was nice but once we moved in together it all changed. he started yelling at me more and actually hit me a few times but I have no money to actually leave he makes sure of that by taking money to buy stupid things and ran himself into debt and guilt trips me into helping him pay it off. "Damn what a hunk of shit" he shakes his head "hey maybe I should call them on you the next time you get out of hand" he jokes but I knew he meant it. 

I have abilities that you'd only see in movies my mom always told me I was special, that was until she married a pastor who convinced her I was possessed by the devil. I was kicked out when I was fifteen and I haven't had a place that felt like home in a long time. hell, even now I don't feel safe with where I live. "Hey what time is our reservation again" 

"In thirty minutes come on we should go." he helps me off the couch and leads me to the parking lot of the apartment complex we live in. he said he has something special planned for us and I am hoping he doesn't propose because I don't deal with pressure well and I'm afraid I'd say yes and get stuck in something I don't want. the restaurant we are going to is the river cafe'. the ride is nice and quiet except for the music Josh decided to play and it was all songs on a tape he made called getting it on which I am hearing for the first time. we have had sex but it isn't that often infect it has been nearly ten months since we last did anything and the fact that he is playing this is making me nervous. we pull up and we get seated and I look at the menu. And I notice it is a three-course meal. I get the shrimp appetizer and we decide to share it I also get some water not wanting to get drunk on wine. "So, this is nice huh," he asks and I nod

"Thank you for taking me here it's very nice" 

"Why don't you get some wine," he asks and I shrug.

"You know I'm not a big drinker" I smile looking at the menu and I see venison and lamb and I felt bad, I'm okay with eating meat just not baby animal meat. the waiter comes back and I order steak and Josh orders the lamb. "it's sad" I shrug 

"What is" 

"The lamb it was just a baby didn't even get to grow up" I comment and he groans

"Come on don't be like that you ordered meat to" 

"Yea but it is a baby it's a little different" I look at him and he rolls his eyes he gets a text on his phone and checks it I look at him but I look away not wanting to see who he is texting. I am telepathic. I can see what someone else sees if I focus on them, I can also see what they feel but I can't read their mind or anything cool like that and right now I didn't want to know who he was texting. our meals come and he puts the phone away. he holds my hand and the color is a light red and this I find means he is irritated. "You know I love you right" he smiles and I nod. the color changes light orange he was getting nervous. he lets go and the color leaves. we finish our food and we are having a nice conversation about a football team he is into. I'm not really into sports I like learning new things though and right now he is talking about how the game is played and what players do what and giving fun facts about it. he looks me in the eyes and I start to get nervous. "You know we have been together for a good while now and I want to take it to a higher level." he starts and I felt my gut sink. 

"Josh" I muttered trying to stop him from doing what he is about to do. he comes over and bends down on one knee and pulls out a ring. there are some stares and I look at him. 

"You have to say yes" he smiles and I shake my head. 

"I'm sorry" I tear up feeling horrible for hurting him but knowing I wasn't ready to be married at least not with him. If I could leave I would but with me having no place to go I was stuck. he smiles anyway and holds my hand and what I see has me petrified. deep red his eyes are deep red and he is very angry. he nods. 

"that's alright I shouldn't have sprung it up on you out of the blue like this how about we go home and talk about it," he asks standing back up and sitting down I was frozen. people are muttering and I try not to listen. he pays for the meal and we get into the car the drive felt like it was forever and the tension in the car was thick. we get to the apartment and I go to our room to get out of my clothes. as I am undressing, I feel arms wrap around me and I tense up. "You made me look like a fool tonight," he says his voice having a menacing tone to it. "I take you out and I propose to you and what do I get" he puts his hands on my hips and I pull away. 

"I'm sorry but I" I stop my head turned to the left my right cheek stinging. 

"don't talk back to me" he grabs me by my hair and tosses me on the bed. I felt panic fill me and I was losing control. things start to fly around. I sit at the back of the bed and things go flying everywhere and something hits him in the head. he looks at me shocked and leaves the room and once he does the door slams. I couldn't stop the panic attack that was taking place. I get up and I go to the closet and I get something to wear. I open the door and I see Josh looking in the phone book and he looks at me and he has a sadistic look on his face. I close the door and I lock it. I try to calm down but nothing was working. I then hear a siren but it wasn't like a normal police siren that you'd hear. I look out the window and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. pulling outside the complex is a white Cadillac with things on the top as well as blue lights. I then see three men come running into the building and I sit on the bed this can't be happening. I start to cry not knowing what was going to happen to me. heavier things start to fly around the room the dresses shaking. I hear them they are in the apartment. 

"it's my girlfriend" I hear Josh start "I think she is possessed" the door start to become burst open and I see two men, both in jumpsuits one saying Stanz the other saying Spengler the two run into the room but just then the dresser goes flying past them nearly hitting them. 

"I-I'm sorry" I stand up and I try to come over Spengler holds up a device but it doesn't do anything. 

"There isn't a ghost" he comments the other two men look at the device then at me. 

"Alright ma'am this is enough just dropping the stuff and we will be on our way." Venkman comments. 

"I-I can't" I tear up. he frowns his brows and starts to walk over slowly. 

"what's that," he asks pointing to his face I didn't say anything I just look at Josh who realizes what is going on. 

"Alright, I think you guys should leave" Josh starts. 

"Do you want us to stop this or not" Venkman snaps he then comes over. "you're having a panic attack I need you to breath alright do it with me" he starts to do breathing exercises and I do them with him slowly calming down the things in the room dropping to the floor. he puts his hands on my shoulders. "You alright," he asks quietly. 

"Please don't leave me here with him" I tear up. 

"If you don't leave, I'm going to call the fucking cops" Josh snaps.

"Why so you can hit her" Venkman snaps they two get to arguing and Stanz comes over to me as well as Spengler. 

"Hello Ma'am my name is Egon Spengler would you mind coming with us," he asks and I shake my head he starts to lead me out of the apartment and Stanz is on the phone with the cops. we get out into the hallway and he waits with me. he pulls out a Twinkie from his pocket. "Want one," he asks and I shake my head and he shrugs. he gets closer to me. "When did he do this" 

"today" I mutter 

"Are you alright?" he asks and I shake my head. "How were you able to do that," he asks and I shrug. Stanz comes out and looks at us. 

"Hey cops are on their way are you alright Ma'am," he asks and I shake my head he holds out his hand "my name is Ray it's nice to meet you" I take his hand and I shake his hand his eyes going from brown to a nice pumpkin shade of orange, he felt sorry. Venkman comes out and so does Josh who is yelling for me to get back. Ray leads me away from him and the cops show up. a female officer comes over to me. 

"What happened," she asks and I explain what happened and josh is yelling about how the ghostbusters wouldn't leave when asked. I quickly stand up for them and Josh loses control and charges at me but is quickly stopped. the female officer calls for an ambulance and leads me out to meet them. when they get there, they check up on my cheek that has a bruise forming. once I am cleared that it will fade away in a couple of days. I sit in the back and I see them take Josh away. I go back into my apartment and I see the Ghostbusters are still here with little machines. Egon comes over to me. 

"I would like to offer you a position with us. there are no signs of paranormal activity yet we all saw what happened in this room I would like it if you came by and so we can do some test, you'd be paid for your services of course." he offers. 

"What all would you do" 

"Nothing dangerous we'd like a blood sample, and maybe check your brainwaves while you moved stuff around nothing that would hurt" Ray informs 

"Sure, um when do you want me over" 

"Whenever is best for you but during the day" ray smiles "are you going to be okay when we leave," he asks 

"Yeah, I'll be fine thank you for helping me" I smile as the group leaves but not before giving me the number and address. once they leave, I lock the door and I go into the room. I sit on the bed feeling almost all energy leave me. I make sure everything is back in its place before I sub come to exhaustion. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
138K 15.8K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
88.5K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...