THE TRAGIC ENDING

By 1girlwholoves20

A young girl, fighting for her place in the Shelby family. May it lead her into trouble? yes, most definitely... More

Chapter 1 [mabye TW]
Chapter 2 [ maybe TW]
Chapter 4 [TW]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (TW)
Chapter 7

Chapter 3 [TW]

86 3 0
By 1girlwholoves20

The next morning, Izzy woke up in the same position she drifted away in, the only thing that was missing was the warm body she fell asleep on last night.

'oh shit' she thought as she remembered everything that happened that night. The girl on the floor, grabbed her throbbing throat recalling the scenes that went on, how he grabbed her throat, how he threw her against the wall screaming harsh words at her. She couldn't even imagine that ever being one of her brothers but it was. Maybe she was just being silly, but was she? Tears glazed over her eyes. She had feared something like this, but truly never believed it would. Izzy didn't blame him. Tommy had changed and that was because of the war not because of our mother dying or the fact that father left. It was the horrific sightings he had witnessed during a horrid time like that.

'No, grow up' she mumbled to herself as she steadied herself into a standing position.

Regaining her balance off the floor she sauntered towards tommy's mirror. Isabella Shelby glanced at herself in the mirror, her swollen tear stained cheeks and red patched eyes stared back at her in horror. 'what the hell?' she pondered, mindlessly.

She knew she looked bad, but this bad? she huffed and walked to the bathroom, where she scrubbed her face clean of tears to be left with a red puffy face. After faffing around with her clothes and etc..., she trotted down stairs to be met with her whole family looking at her intently. But the first gaze she caught was Tommy's, his gaze held a look of confusion and worry. Not mentally prepared [ or just couldn't be bothered], to talk about last night.

"Alright, Izzy girl? whats up with your face?" Arthur exclaimed.

" yeah, you been crying? you know ill cut their face off if someone's made my little sister cry!"

John and Arthur was sat at the table with their usual coffee mixed with rum, Ada sat in the corner knitting. 'probably for her baby' she thought. she caught Ada sneaking out one night and followed her , to find her walking down alleyways with none other than, Freddie Thorne. When Ada returned home that night, Isabella confronted the women and promised to keep her secret, but one night she came home cry saying she just found out she was pregnant. Izzy promised the women it would be alright, knowing full well how her brothers would react if they ever found out. Polly sat at the table with her usual scouring look , probably cause I got up late again.

Putting on her usual fake smiled and chirped happily." Morning, everyone!"

" more like fucking afternoon" Polly growled lowly.

" Oh! come on, pol! look, its a beautiful day, the sun is shining and the birds are singing!" she bounced.

" what fucking birds?" Fin chipped in.

In came an sauntering fin, probably from Isaiah's house. Isabella clipped him round the ear for his foul language, which he gave her a look for.

" Oi! what was that for, prick-face!?" Fin yelped.

she clipped him around the ear again." for you foul fucking language, cunt-face!" she replied.

" Do that again! I'l-"

"you'll what? hit me? go on then Dick-head! like to see you fucking try!" Isabella mocked.

" You know what!? I'm gonna fucking hit you in a minute , if you carry on!" he shouted growing incredibly annoyed which made her giggle.

" Alright! Alight, if you both don't fucking stop ill rip both your fucking heads off." Enquired Ada, speaking first.

"dick-head" fin whispered under his breath so only she could hear him. ' oh two can play at that game' she thought mischievously.

"cock-sucker"

"cunt-face"

"prick-face"

"shit-face"

Izzy and Fin argued, back and forth under one another's breath. Fin really did get on her fucking nerves sometimes and if you looked at them and listen to their constant arguing you would clearly see that they are twins.

" Enough!" shouted Tommy.

Ok, he was pissed.

Everyone looked at one another to see who had pissed him off. Isabella watched as Arthur and John stared at each other confused. Arthur looked at John with a look as if saying' what have you done now?'

John looked at Arthur shocked yet offended.

"what?" John asked, annoyed.

I nudged Fin to watch this roll out, Fin looked at me and then to where I was nudging my head at, then he laughed quietly. Him and I sat quietly on the kitchen side watching this scene play out.

" what, did you do Johnnnnn?" Arthur asked John who was growing very annoyed.

" what do you mean what did I do!? What did you fucking do!?"john argued.

I and Fin silently laughed, giggling at their stupidness. I looked up and glanced at Tommy who was staring at the two on the table getting angrier by the second.

Trying to save her brothers, Izzy butted in. " Errr boys-"

" no! I'm not done with him yet! what the fuck do you mean!? 'wHaT hAVE yOu dOnE?' I haven't done fuck all!" John mimicked angrily, trying to get his point across.

I looked over to tommy once again, who looked ready to smash all their heads in. I looked at Fin who was laughing still, Fin caught glimpse of my eyes and looked at me confused on why I was staring at him. Without saying anything, I looked towards tommy who still had a pissed off face and turned back to Fin who had his mouth hung open just a little. We knew shit was about to go down.

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!" Tommy shouted, throwing his fist onto the nearest counter top.

It all went deadly silent. No-one dare spoke, in head of their head getting slammed into the table.

" right now that I have your fucking attention." Tommy started. " I need to have a word with Izzy"

"why?" John asked looking back and forth between me and tommy.

As soon as he mentioned he wanted to talk to me I kept my head, I didn't want to talk about it. like, ever.

"None of your concern" Tommy said bluntly watching me intently, figuring what my next move will be.

" well I think if it has something to do with one of us, we should all hear it." Polly enquired.

I huffed and puffed, and could probably blow the house down with how much I was huffing.

get it? three little pigs? No? okay!

"Tom I don't want to talk about it." I told him quietly.

" well we are, I told them what happened last night an-"

"ohhhhhh is that what you wanted to talk about" Arthur contributed, suddenly getting the hang of what Tommy was going on about.

Tommy gave him a look." oh , right. sorry. carry on"

" Anyway as I was saying, you need to tell us what when on while we were away. cause the way you went last, something must of happened."

"Nothing happened, alright? you just scared me that's all."

" I think I know what happened." Arthur gruffed.

this man is really getting on my nerves.

" I think she got beat up by some mate, was that it?"

"No"

" Did you get drunk to much and kill someone?" John intervened.

"No"

"Did you kill someone, though?"

"NO!"

All these thoughts was consuming my mind, I was panicking. They were going to find out. Their going to be disappointed in me. Their gonna hate me.

I had no control over my next words, they just came out of my mouth like vomit needing to come out. I felt some sort of relief but then it was filled with worry and in other words I shit myself.

" I WAS FUCKING RAPED!"

And this is when everything fucks up. yay!

AUTHORS NOTE;

I'm sorry for putting it so bluntly and also sorry for the bad language. hope you like it. let me know some ideas for my next chapter and let me know of any mistakes !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
364K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...